Old 10-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #17
Ilovedares12

please continue this story is great
Ilovedares12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #18
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part Five

The rest of the day went by without a hitch. Tom kept quiet over the dinner table as Katie served up some pasta for the two of them. Katie attempted light conversation but Tom wasn't having it; he was still mighty embarrassed by what had happened earlier. However, his silence noted, Katie still told him not to worry and it was only some meaningless fun.

The following day, though, is another story. Because Katie had managed to order her webcams before 4pm, she'd been able to opt for "express delivery", meaning she'd get her items within 24 hours. By dinner time, 12 noon, Tom had left the house to go meet with some friends in town. Expected home at around 6 that evening, Katie had time to prepare.

True to promise, the package arrived at 12:30pm and, as Katie signed her name on the postman's record, she giggled to herself and her mind started buzzing with activity and evil plans. Though, really, there was only one plan.

Narrowly avoiding a trip on the stairs, she hurtled herself to her room and ripped open the brown box with such force that all the interior packaging split open too. One, two, three, four, five webcams. Five boxes, five discs, five individual smirks from Katie. With no hesitation whatsoever, she slammed one of the discs into her laptop drive. Setting the cams up so the laptop would recognise five separate devices, she began with number one; her room.

Advertised as "spy cams", the webcams turned out to be ideal for what she wanted. If she'd been arsed to revisit Amazon and rate the product, she would've given five lots of five stars. But, alas, she didn't have time and, to be frank, couldn't be arsed. They were tiny things, so small that they were practically invisible when set up in the highest corner of the room. Securing it to the ceiling with the clips and attachable stickies, she glanced over to her laptop where she could see her entire room.

Success!

As her bedroom clock read 1:30pm, Katie had set up the remaining four webcams in her desired locations. Her room, the bathroom, the stairs, Tom's bedroom and the landing. Well, she'd planned to use the landing but the bathroom camera half-covered that area, so she decided it'd be worthwhile to place two in Tom's room, just for extra coverage.

Once again returning to her laptop, Katie now had five small screens open with live streams from each webcam. And, worthy of mention, the option to record, save and printscreen.

"Day one, in Katie's domain," she said, doing her best Marcus Bentley impression, before bursting out into one hell of an evil laugh as she proceeded to fall off her chair and thump on to the floor.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #19
Marluxia

Nice story.....

PS: HOw do your write one of these and post it?
I must know what a keyblade is.

A key opens doors.
-Ansem's Report 8

Interests: bisexual, nude, master/slave, wedgies, swirlies, piss, shit, bondage, fingering, jacking off, cum, edge, x - dress.
Dislikes: Family and friends involved
Marluxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #20
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
Part Five"Day one, in Katie's domain," she said, doing her best Marcus Bentley impression, before bursting out into one hell of an evil laugh as she proceeded to fall off her chair and thump on to the floor.
I think David Attenborough or the E4 voiceover man would be just as amusing lol

I'm enjoying the story :-)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 01:08 AM   #21
Troyman
Account Banned

Default Awesome story

This is a wicked story, hope you can finish it

Advertisements
Kink Talk