Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-09-2018, 09:29 PM   #2326
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

The bully’s pin you in the locker room, they turn you around and spark your ass 50 times ok each cheek, then then pull your pants down and mock you for wearing panties, one of them grabs them and gives you a massive wedgie and drags you over to the toilet where they give you a swirly, they then put you in a hanging wedgie abs leave you to dry, your pants around your anckles still, showing off your panties

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:02 AM   #2327
Furious_beast
Account Banned

The bullies decide to give you a wedgie, and are shocked to find that you are wearing tighty whities. They pull you by your underwear into a janitor's closet, and begin to laugh at your underwear. The lunch bell rings, so they give you a dangling wedgie on a coathook ad leave the door open until they cone back 30 mins later. Then they strip you of the rest of your clothes, spank you 50 times, and lead you into the girls locker room, where they leave you in a locker wedgie with a "spank me" sign on you.
I'm not using get dare very much but I still want a master to control my life offline and online
If I can't do something I will simplify it so I can do it
Xdressing items: www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13637
I don't have toys
Furious_beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:40 AM   #2328
the_diaper_darer

You are walking in the lunch room carrying a tray with a burrito, mac & cheese, and apple sauce, when suddenly three girl bullies see you and drag you into the bathroom. They pants you and laugh as the see you are wearing a diaper. They grab your tray of food and empty it down the back of your diaper, then they laugh at you and force you to wet and mess your diaper. They force you to walk home in public with your messy diaper under your pants.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:45 AM   #2329
Furious_beast
Account Banned

You really have to pee, so you go to the school bathroom. You go to the urinal and quickly start to unzip your fly when you notice the bully. He laughs and wedgies you really hard. . He forces you to pee yourself. Then, he puts your pee-soaked underwear in your mouth . He takes your underwear out of your mouth and makes you put it back on. He gives you a melvin until it rips!
I'm not using get dare very much but I still want a master to control my life offline and online
I don't have toys
Old 02-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #2330
Spankymate

The bullies catch you at your locker. They stuff you in, and hang you up in a wedgie, then slam the locker shut. You bang for help, but none comes. Until an hour later. The girl bullies hear you and open the locker, then laugh as they drag you to their bathroom. When they get in, they give you tons of swirlies and wedgies until your underwear rips. They then take your clothes, and force you into a a bra, panties, and the uniform for the girls (skirt and top). They then hang you up in the stall and give you a thong to wear after your panties rip. They threaten to hang you by the flagpole if you try to change or not wear the thong.

Limits:Live cams, Piss/Shit, Blood

https://bdsmtest.org/r/7979874
Spankymate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:01 PM   #2331
Furious_beast
Account Banned

The bullies find you on your way to a big basketball tournament and swap your kit out for the girls kit (thong too and stuffed bra) you put them on being forced. Every minute you are taken of court and given a big spank. At half time you are given a bra connection wedgie in a thong and get tomatoes and pies thrown at you everytime you miss a shot
I don't have toys
Old 02-10-2018, 05:58 PM   #2332
Wedgienator101

A random bully punch you in the stomach so hard you start crying, eyes filled with tears, you run to the locker rooms, but since you didnt look at the signs you run into the girl locker rooms, 3 girl bullies find you, they make fun at you for crying, and then they strip you saying, that little boys only wear diapers. after putting on your diaper, you kick on of the girls in the crotch, she gets mad and flips you over spanking your diapered bottom 100 times, then they take you with home to have you as their little sissy boy.
Wedgienator101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:38 PM   #2333
WannaBeDared

The 5 bullies notice pink lace of a thong sticking out from your jeans and decide to pull on it as hard as possible. They put you in a chair wedgie till you piss yourself, then leave you hanging in the dirty panties till they rip , taking photos the whole time

Likes: spanking, edging, (forced) pain, ice, anal, insertions, dice

Dislikes: toothpaste on me, nipple torture, humiliation, wedgies

Major Dislikes: messy, anal for a long time, toothpaste in my ass, diapers, enema cramping

Limits Unless I Change My Mind: public, cam, pics, scat, pee drinking, toothpaste in my pussy

Spoiler:
Dare me anything you want and ill do it ;) respecting limits.. but yea I'll do anything, try me
WannaBeDared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 06:36 AM   #2334
Furious_beast
Account Banned

the bullies are 5 girls who lure you into their house one afternoon with the promise of an apology for all they've done to you. Once inside, you realise you've been duped as they rip your clothes of you and demand that you dress in what they have provided. You have to try on school uniforms, maids outfits and three of them strip and make you wear their outfits.
I don't have toys
Old 02-11-2018, 07:40 AM   #2335
arizgirl458

the bullies catch you wearing panties in the changeroom. they give you a wedgie. Then they give you a swirly (if this is a limit run cold water on ur head for 10 seconds.) they laugh and leave you in the wedge for 30 mins

20 Female

Every time someone sends me a PM saying;
BOOB: i will play with my boobs for 30 seconds
SPANK(with a number); I will spank my nipples that many times with an implement of your choice
DARE: give me any dare
MOO: i will get down on all fours and moo
MILK: I will milk myself for 10 mins
(feel free to add more)
arizgirl458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 11:27 AM   #2336
WannaBeDared

The bullies find you (2 girls) and strip you of your shirt and bra. They each grab a nipple as hard as they can and squeeze, then they place a clothespin on each, order you to put your clothes back on, and carry on with your day till you go home (keep clamps on for 30 minutes)

Likes: spanking, edging, (forced) pain, ice, anal, insertions, dice

Dislikes: toothpaste on me, nipple torture, humiliation, wedgies

Major Dislikes: messy, anal for a long time, toothpaste in my ass, diapers, enema cramping

Limits Unless I Change My Mind: public, cam, pics, scat, pee drinking, toothpaste in my pussy

Spoiler:
Dare me anything you want and ill do it ;) respecting limits.. but yea I'll do anything, try me
WannaBeDared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:08 AM   #2337
Wedgienator101

A group of girls, finds you in the lockerooms, wearing granny panties, they decide, to tie your feet and arms together, then they hang you up in the showers and turn the water on, one of the bigger girls then starts spanking you mercyless for 15 minutes
Wedgienator101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:32 AM   #2338
Furious_beast
Account Banned

the bullies find you with a thong on and give you a hanging wedgie while laughing, once it snaps they tie you to a tree without trousers
I don't have toys
Old 02-13-2018, 01:47 PM   #2339
rockeraat

Bullies catch you in the bathroom and give you a swirly followed by a messy wedgie please make mine long and with female bullies
rockeraat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 04:01 AM   #2340
Wedgielover677
Distinguished Member

your in the bathroom a group of people box you in so you cant leave and the leader forces your tshirt off you and give you nipple twister for five min, next he forces your trouser off you so your just in undies does a normal wedgie for 5min, then a front wedgie with one hand wilst with the other hand nipple twist you again for another 5 min, then forces you so you naked give you 20 spanks each cheek and then spanks your balls 10 times, finally he forces you undies on you and put it in a permant wedgie he then put the rest of your clothes back and and then finally kick you in the balls and leaves

make mine good and long please i lot of time to do anything as long not in limit
Limits respected

Likes Being a sub doing whatever you dare me
Love
Wedgies, bondage, cock tease, bondage, edges, cumming,

Will try most stuff

Limits... poo, diaper, crossdress, full public or use others , Extreme pain, show face, exposure, black mail, sounding or uratha play, hanging wedgie

Do have few toys and ropes
Wedgielover677 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie