Old 01-15-2018, 02:13 PM   #181
Petite_Devil

Heart

I have to thank you for this beautiful story, it turned out way more serious than I thought from the beginning.

Obviously, Sarah learned her good lesson, that being a careless and selfish bitch could lead only to loosing great people that were so devoted to her, that even blindly gave themselves at her mercy not asking any questions, but she couldn't appreciate their gift to her and she payed hard for that.
Perfect example of how borderless power able to change people and making their hearts stone cold, if using that power egoistically and with no limits.
When I've read first part of ending chapter, I suspected that story have no other options than go to the end in a bad way, but I'm glad, that Sarah realized how cruel and reckless she was when she stopped caring about feels of people that loved her.

On the one hand I don't want to this story ending now, by that beautiful scene, but the other side I want to beleive, that this ending is a beginning to the another, great and romantic story, when two people came together through all of that but, still loving each other and now bound together even harder than before.
I'm glad that Jenna was wise enough to forgive her Mistress and give her second chance, somehow I know that Sarah would use that chance to change herself and understand that she must care as much as she can about her good and pretty girlie.
Thank you for your hard work at this story, you're talented writer and I'm happy that I was one of your readers when you created it.
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 01-15-2018, 03:50 PM   #182
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

While I am a little sad that this story has to end so soon, I'm at least glad it was on a more positive note. It was such a pleasure reading each new chapter

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Computergeek94 for this post:
Old 01-16-2018, 11:59 AM   #183
tiger777

As the other have said it's with mixed feelings that this story has come to an end. But I really want to say THANKS, I have been reading this from the beginning and it is one of the best story's that I have read. And it have an end and not many off them have that, and it is still left open either to be picked up by you again at a later time or to be build on by our own fantasy.
So again THANK YOU and I hope that it's going well with you.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 01-16-2018, 12:14 PM   #184
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I’ve loved this story and think the ending was very good. It’s great to have a nice ending.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 01-17-2018, 09:22 AM   #185
subDanni

Default Just have to say thanks

Thanks for all the positive feedback! It makes me happy to know that you enjoyed the story.

As much as I loved writing on this story, it became a bit tiring for me. I want to write other stuff, so I either had to wrap it up or just leave it unfinished. I'm glad I finished it, and that you liked how it turned out. Or so it seems, judging from your feedback

@phil and @jess
I do not have any plans on making a new story here. At least not at the moment.

@petite_devil
Thank you for your thoughtful comment about the ending. I agree about the things you point out!

To all of you who pointed out the happy ending - I agree. For me, it was best to end it like that. And I'm glad you thought so too!

Spoiler:
We all knew Jenna and Sarah were developing feelings for each other along the way. Right? ;p
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #186
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

omg, this story was amazing!! It made kitty so much hornier! especially being in denial!! She is already leaking all over the place!
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Twisted Kitten for this post:
Old 03-31-2018, 12:14 AM   #187
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Ok, so I just finished reading the entire story. I made that first comment after finishing the first page.

I absolutely loved it! I kept thinking "wow, she's getting really rough with them" and were times that I thought to myself "if I were jenna (which I did identify with jenna in this tale) id have punched her by now" or "i would've stopped her by this time.) Like when the 3 strangers used jenna and the cops got involved? At that point, I wouldve told Sarah when I got back "THE COPS HAD TO TAKE ME HOME, THIS ENDS NOW" so when jenna got the bravery to tell Sarah how she felt, I was so thrilled! And even more thrilled when Sarah had a "change of character" and realized the wrongs she had done, and made the attempt to right them.

A very good story, I love it so much. The ending was simply beautiful, and made so much sense. Well done. Thanks for writing this story, I really enjoyed it.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Twisted Kitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk