Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #16
Bubuk
getDare Devil

First varinant:
Lets try simplified dare.
You earn X*X points for inserting X fingers to ass and holding them for 1 miunte
You earn 100 points for fisting for 1 minute.

Second variant:
You need cylindrical object. Insert it in ass.
Every day add аew turns of duct tape.
So diameter will increase.
You may use condoms to keep it clean.
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #17
opennina
Account Banned

im really sorry buk buk but i really dont understand your dare
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #18
murph819

Default possible

i really do not think a permanent gap is possible. you can tear/rupture/ have your colon fall out....which would be very bad.
murph819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #19
opennina
Account Banned

its called a prolapse and iv seen many people with them who are fine but none of them have a permenant anal gape
Old 07-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #20
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

You skipped over my dare...

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #21
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

I see three areas that need addressing:
I - Bubuk's posts, which i can explain for you
II - a bit of info on stretching, which you were requesting to know more about
III - my own dare recommendations

What bubuk is trying to do is give you dares that rely on you engaging in a certain activity for a certain amount of time (Say, fingering yourself for 'x' amount of minutes) to earn 'points' and then gives you a goal - a certain number of points - that you have to reach. It's like having a more flexible alternnative to a time constraing on a dare beacause it allows you to do the dare in a gradual piecemeal fashion, or all in one go, depending on your circumstances.

So in the post above, for example:

Quote:
Lets try simplified dare.
You earn X*X points for inserting X fingers to ass and holding them for 1 miunte
You earn 100 points for fisting for 1 minute.
X - indicates a number * - means multiply

So to explain by way of example, you would earn 4 x 4 points (16 points) for holding 54 fingers into your ass for a full minute.. Or you would earn 2 x 2 (4 points) for holding 2 fingers in your ass for a full minute. etc. All the 'X's in Bubuks post just become the same number and you get to decide what that number is..

In his earlier post:
Quote:
You owe 10000 points

For holding X fingers in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points (Fisting counts X=10)
For holding X liters of water in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points.

Every day you get 5% interest to your remaining points.
If you failed to repay debt in 2 weeks you will get punishment:
1 second of corner time for each point remained every day.
He said that you owed 10,000 points... given the simpler post he offered that said you needed to fist yourself for a minute to earn 100 points... therefore if you fisted yourself for 100 minutes, you would attain your goal of 10,000 points.

Now.. hopefully i'm making sense so far, i'll explain the more complex equation in the quote above for you too:

Quote:
For holding X fingers in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points
eg: for holding 3 fingers in your ass for 2 minutes you would get 3 x 3 x 2 (3x3 = 9, 9x2 = 18 points)

Quote:
For holding X liters of water in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points.
2 litres, 20 minutes, 2x2x20 = 80 points (2x2=4, 4x20=80)

Etc... Anyway, i hope that explains bubuk's posts for you, he often gives dares in that format and i've never seen them explained but it's just algebraic stuff. Easy enough to understand if you have your head into it and if given with the right dares it can be a good way of going about things. Now please allow me to say to everyone so far that some of the suggestions here are ridiculously unornamented or just plain unmaginaitve. Orangey's suggestion was quite good in my opinion but come on guys, what the hell? Oh, a lot of people here are saying fist yourself... I don't know if they have personally tried that but its very hard for the vast majority of people, not many have the felxibility in their body and wrist to self fist. *rolleyes* but don't let me rant.

Now that Bubuk's post is explained this middle section of my post will hopefull offer some light on the issue of anal gaping and what your trying to ahcieve here. It is possible to attain a permanant anal gape, of you are just starting out and can take a golf ball at the moment then you do have a lot of ground to cover however. Anal stretching, just like when your first starting out with anal play, requires a lot of paitience and a lot of lubrication. I've been using toys for years now, and at the moment my largest toy is 12" long, with a large head that is 8.5" in circumference (2.6 in diameter) and a base that is an eye watering 10.75" in cicumference (3.4 in diameter) To put that in perspective a standard golf ball is 5.2" in circumference (1.6 in diameter) Oh.. and my ass doesn't gape it is still well.. loose obviously, but comparativley normal.

Soo yea, i don't actually want my ass to gape, i hate the idea of gaping holes, heh big turn off for me personally but each to their own. I am not going any bigger than this now; I suffer the dialemma that i really really want to be nice and tight all the time... but at the same time, i really really really baddly wanna get stretched out and made to howl by massive things haha, it just feels so awesome Mmmph, but anyway, if i kept going and increasing the size of things i could take i'm fairly certain i would start gaping a bit. But anyway that's to give you an idea of how far you have to go, i would suggest that you won't be able to, or shouldn't try to do all of this with household items alone. An investment in some toys, large plugs, inflatable toys, things like that, might be really worthwhile, but that can be further down the line as you may be working at stretching yourself for a while.

I do hope you realise just what exactly your getting into as well, what onknees said is very relevant. If you do successfuly get a permanant gape then your actual ability to retain waste will pretty much be shot to pieces. I've never actually heard or know what it's like when you do manage it, some resistance is always maintained, you don't walk around with a big hole in you, but you can get to the point where just relaxing the muscles or teasing them open with your fingers can result in a substantial gape.

Now.. how to actually attain one, as has been touched on already, what your need is reagular, steady training.. slow gradual increaces in the diameter of what your taking.. now that you've come this far you can put aside some of that novice anal play adivce on 'if it hurts your doing it wrong' yes.. if it hurts, you are over weorking your muscles, you are pushing them to their limits and running a risk, but it will let you reach your goal a hell of a lot quicker, and more importantly i can appreciate the urge to feel the 'hurts-so-good' pain of getting nicley stretched out. Fingers and attempting to fist yourself... that's not going to work... I'm sorry... but no, just no.. you can hold 4 fingers up there for as long as you want.. it's not going to make you gape, if you are able to fist yourself then great ^^ doing that lots that probably would be quite effective.. what would be most effective would be if you found a uhh <.< caring volunteer to fist you. I have never been fisted but there is an extra degree of control and versatility that you just can't get with toys. One you can take both fists side by side... you'll be pretty damn gapey

You also want a mix of gradual stretches and time spent riding wider objects as well as time spent with them in you, stretching you out. Holding the apple in you at the widest point might go some way to helping. Fireman's suggestion of using ginger, or figging, as it's called, won't stretch you out, but will be one of the most intense things you've ever felt ;-) hahaha.

For purposes of saftey... you shouldn't sleep with home improvised things inside you... and you shouldn't let anything go up there that you can't keep hold of! Oh, and check everyting your putting in for rough or sharp edges.. it also wouldn't hurt to thoroughly clean everything first.

I'd advise sticking to those basics no matter what you do just to avoid problems ^^

Wooo! Now maybe for my dare suggestion!? hehe >< Okay, So i'd give you a couple of awesome enema dares but you'd need a bag really <.< Did you know you can obtain a decent enema bag off ebay for under £5/$10 ?? I'd really advise the investment, Shooo worth it.

I don't think i'm going to give you a dare per se, more of a sort of suggestion. Anyway, you will need large cucmbers and possibly a couple of carrots or maybe a banana. I think these are excelent stretching implements as they are at least natural and come fairly easy to take.

Start by lubing up the first cucumber and take that into your ass, if you like things going deep then take the whole thing, otherwise you can split the cucumber in half and save on cucumbers But anyway, fuck yourself nice and gentle with the cucumber to get warmed up then try and fit the second one/second half in alongside it, dp them make sure your using pleanty of lube. One cucumber to two is quite a big jump, so if you can't fit the second one then that is where the carrot comes in, insert the narrow end of the carrot in alongside the cucumber and then work the carrot in deeper and deeper until it's widest point.. this allows you to work more gradually, so take your time.. then maybe go for triple penetration with a thrid carrot.. slowly working that one in too. once you can do all three, remove the two pieces of carrot and try the second piece of cucmber again (the banana is available to serve the same purpose as the carrot)

Once you have two pieces in leave them for half an hour to an hour, then start again... try a third piece of cucumber.. use the carrots to help work you up if need be, and so on, you can rinse and repeat until you take as many as you want.. I didn't personally try very hard, but using this technique i was able to achieve only 2 pieces of cucumber ;-)

Haha anyyyywaayyyyyy I hope all that is of some use to you, just wanted to get you some pointers and clarity on what your trying to achieve and stuff.. as you asked for in your original post ^^

Hugs
Phoenix

*Edit:

Quote:
its called a prolapse and iv seen many people with them who are fine but none of them have a permenant anal gape
Anal prolapse is where the wall of the colon protrudes through the Anus and is visible outside the body, you can achieve this simplu by pushing lots after a heavy fisting session or play with big toys. Pumping also is used sometimes to sort of induce prolapse. A gape is genereally considered as slightly different, in that everything stays inside byt your ring maws open, possibly enough to see inside :s heh, like i said above.. permanent gape, you can kinda get there.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family

Last edited by Pet Phoenix; 07-02-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #22
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
Drink two glasses of water then hold your pee until you feel like you can't anymore. Piss into a container then fill your ass will the piss using either your enema bag or a funnel in your ass. Then plug yourself with an apple (since it's something you're familiar with) and hold it until you have to pee again. Edge yourself once every five minutes until you need to pee. You can drink and do whatever you want while holding the enema. You'll be punished if you have to release the enema before you need to piss again.
did this yesterday sorry for delay in description, didnt need to pee till about 3 hours after drinking, used this pipe thing to get the piss in me would have been about 250 ml of piss mabey more held it in for another 4 hours before i needed to pee again i couldnt do the edging though got to tiering did it for the firs hour only
Old 07-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #23
opennina
Account Banned

thanks pet learned alot from your post but i will only be able to use household stuff cant afford decent toys and have no where to keep them, i thinki shoould clear up some stuff for future tasks though, the largets thing i have inserted is this litle ruber ball you know you get them in like basket balls soccer balls etc it is about the size of a tennis ball i inserted that and pumped up as much as i could got bigger than a lage apple but more ovally, it poped afer about 5 minutes in me though, currently i have used apples and a can of coke for insetions i cannot get the can of coke deep enough to close around it though so about an inch sticks out, i cannot fist my self not because of size but becuase i cant bend it in enough, on enemas since i dont have an enema bag it is hard to measure how much water is in me, on the subject of overnight i have done stuff like that and i am willing to risk overnight tasks with household things as long as the household object wont break no you guys have an idea where im at hope it helps
Old 07-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #24
talazon

Default Some tasks

Anal Stretching, is something that will take time and patience.

You can begin with these daily task's.

1. Upon waking in the morning, after your normal bathroom routine, using lube, spend 20 - 30 min to stretch yourself using both hands, pull apart your muscle, slowly, stretching it.

once stretched for 30 min

2. get something the size of a coke can but solid, push it inside until about 1 inch is left out, now lay on your bed face down, and stay that way for 1 hour.
During this hour you want to try and contract the anal muscle against the object. easiest way to accomplish this is to masturbate and keep yourself on the edge, your muscle will keep contracting.

After you have completed the hour you may cum.
Remove the object

3. Next lube your anal muscle again well, and get a small object you can use for long periods of time, This is to insure that it does not return to fully closed all day

4. at Night before going to bed, repeat steps 1 and 2.

5. and place the object from step three back in before going to sleep at night

Issues: You need to make sure and clean yourself using soap and water multiple times during the day. Do not just use dry wipes, And re lube after each washing.

Also all toys must be washed with antibacterial soap between each use.

This is a week long tasking,
Please respond with how you are doing.
talazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #25
opennina
Account Banned

a few problems with the task i dont do any public and the during the day part will be public unless it is a weekend and i do not have 1 hour free in the morning before school
Old 07-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #26
talazon

If you use something that cant be seen, it wont be public. Wear it under your clothes. And if you don't have an hour then skip the hour part in the morning. just do the first 20 min of stretching
Old 07-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #27
opennina
Account Banned

yeah but if i cant walk properly or sit down in school i consider it public
Old 07-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #28
talazon

Then your only other option is to spend time everyday in the restroom, stretching yourself, using your hands.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #29
opennina
Account Banned

cant i just sleep with something bigger?
Old 07-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #30
talazon

you can, and it will help, but during the long day, you will lose alot of progress. it will take longer that way, but it will work.

Advertisements
Kink Talk