Old 08-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default Simple and silly ass dare.

I sent this to someone, but wanted to share to you all too.

You will need pens and/or pencils to do this one.
Its for girls, but guys can do it too (i adapted bellow)

Insert one pencil or pen in your ass and leave for 1 hour. Then, instead of take it off, you roll a die two times:

- If you get two odd numbers, you will insert 1 more pen/pencil in your ass
- If you get two even numbers, you will add 1 pen/pencil in your pussy (FOR GUYS: add one pencil in your ass and give 20 spanks on your balls for not having a pussy to add this pencil)
- If you get one odd number and one even number, you add two pencils in your ass.

And.... wait one hour again, with all they inside. Roll dice again and repeat the table. You will keep doing this untill you have 5 or more pencils inside your pussy OR 6 or more inside your ass (FOR GUYS: after you have 7 or more pencils on the ass). When you reach the "target", you wait half hour with they inside and then you are allowed to take all pencils out.

NOTES: you cant use underwear while doing this dare in any case. You cant cum as well (can cum only after the pens/pencils are all out and the dare is over) and have to edge at least twice every hour you have the pencils/pens inside of you.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk