Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #61
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter7

Jeremy: Wait,before we continue,I got an idea. I'll be right back. (Jeremy leave the living room, to his room, and comes back with a hat and a piece of paper in his hand. He tares the pice pf paper into 8 squares and hands them,and pens to each of us.) Write your name on the piece of paper,and then put them inside this had. Besides being on a team, whoever picks your name out of the hat gets to give you the truth or dare.

(We all agreed,wrote our names down on the pice of paper,and put them in the hat.)

Jeremy:Since James already dared Logan, he gets to choose from the hat first. (Jeremy hand the hat to Logan)

Logan:Okay. (He pulls out the a paper,and shows me that its me) Cat, truth or dare.

Cathryn: I guess dare.

Logan: I dare you to stand in the middle of the floor. Everyone of us can pinch you where ever we want, and if you flinch it doesn't count.

Cat: Ummm Okay.

I stood in the middle of the floor, and all the boys came up and circled around me. Kaiden went first,and pinched my left shoulder. It did't hurt too bad because he mostly grabbed my t-shirt,instead of my jeans. James did the same on my right shoulder,and so did Bradon. Jeremy pinched the lower back part of my thigh.

Cathryn: (I accidently finch,to move away from Jeremy) Ow Jeremy,that hurt. ( Logan pushes me back into the middle)

Logan: That didn't count,so Jeremy has to pinch you again.

Jeremy: Sorry Cat.

I look back to see where James went, and him, Kaidne, and Bradon were sitting back down. Jeremy pinches me again at the same spot, and I forced myself not to flinch. Trey lightly pinched the left front of my arm, and Jordan pinches my left butt cheek.

Cathryn: (Not seeing that one coming,I flinched. I was shocked at where Jordan just touched me) Ow, Jordan!!! (I start rubbing where he pinched me to make the sting go away, and cover it hoping that he wouldn't pinch me there again.

Jordan: What? I can pinch you where ever I want. Now,move your hand. You flinched,so I have to pinch you again.

I turn back around,but refused to move my hand. He pinched it really hard, & I didn't want him touching me there. Jordan grabbs my wrist,moves it out of the way, and pinches me again. He didn't pinch me so hard this time,so I didn't flinch. Jordan goes to sit back down,and Logan starts circling around me.
Logan: So Cathryn, whats the most sisitive skin on a human body to be pinched at, and really hurts.

Cathryn: (Logan was making me nervouse from circling around me,and asking me that question) I...I don't know.

Logan gives me an evil laugh. He stops circling around me, and stands infront of me. I then feel a sharp pain on my left nipple. I look down,and see Logan pinching and twisting my nipple.

Cathryn: (I was shocked at the pain, and where Logan was touching me,that I flinched,and backed away from him) OW, LOGAN!!! (I foled my arms accross my chest)

James: Logan,come on thats not fair.

Logan: Shut up. The rule is that I can pinch her wherever I want. Cat,come back here. (He grabbs my arm and pulls me back towards him) Move your arms.

Cathryn: Logan, please. Don't touch me there. That really hurts.

Logan: Sorry,but you flinched. I have to keep pinching you there until you don't. And if you back out, then I get to punish you, and you'll become my slave.

I would rather jump off a cliff, than be Logan's slave. I definatly didn't want him to win, cause I could tell that he was trying to get me to loose,so that I can become his slave.

Cathryn: Fine.

I removed my arms,and put them by my side. I closed my eyes, and I coud feel Logan pinching and twisting my left nipple. I held my breath forcing myself not to flinch. Logan finally let go, and I went to go sit back down next to James and Trey. Logan hands Jordan the hat. He pulls out the paper, and it says James.

Jordan: James, truth or dare.

James: Truth.

Jordan: If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you want to be stranded with, and why?

James: I would want to be standed with Cathryn, because shes my girlfriend, I love her, and I don't think I could ever live without her.

Jordan hands the hat to Bradon, and pulls out Kaidens name from the hat.

Bradon: Kaiden, truth or dare?

Kaiden: Truth.

Bradon: How many boyfriends and girlfriends have you had?

Kaiden: I've had 2 girlfriends, and 3 boyfriends.

Bradon hands the hat to Kaiden, and pulls out Jordan's name.

Kaiden: Jordan, truth or dare?

Jordan: Dare.

Kaiden: Okay. (Kaiden gets up and leaves the living room. He goes to the kitchen, and gets a cup. He gos into the bathroom and feels the cup with toliet water. Hes now back in the living room and hands Jordan the cup.) I dare you to drink this.

Jordan: Okay, what is it?

Kaiden: I'll tell ya after you finish drinking it.

Jordan: Okay. (Jordan chugges the water down, not leaving a singke drop left in the cup)

Kaiden: (trying hard not to laugh) You just drank toliet water.

Jordan: I thought it taste funny. I think I'm gonna be sick.

Kaiden: You can't throw it back up, or you'll have to drink a bigger glass than that.

Jordan: Can I please go and get some gingerale or something?

Kaiden: Yeah,sure. I'am comming with you to make sure you don't throw up.

Jordan: Okay.

Kaiden and Jordan leave the living room, and go into the kitchen. Jeremy now has the hat,and pulls out Bradon's name.

Jeremy: Bradon, truth or dare?

Bradon: Truth?

Jeremy: How many people have you made out with, and who was your favorite and why?

Brandon: Too many to keep track of, and thats for me to know, and for you not to know.

Jeremy: Okay. For now on we all pick dares,no truths.

Jeremy hands the hat to Trey. Kaiden, and Jordan comes back into the living room,and sits back down. Trey pulls out my name out of the hat.

Trey: Cathryn, if its okay with James...I dare you to kiss me for 40 seconds.

Cathryn: Ummm...(I look at James to see if hes okay with it, he knodds his head yes.) Okay.

Trey leans over, as I lean over to him, and he kisses me passionatley. It felt kind of wierd kissing my best friend, but he was a good kisser. 40 seconds have went by, and we stopped kissing.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:30 PM   #62
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Hey readers,I'm glad that you like my story, and hope you keep liking the next chapters I post. I'm sorry that its been along time. Its just I'am busy with school, and I'am now working at a haunted house, and I don't come back home until 12am,somtimes 1am.
I was able to use my mom's computer since mine is broken, and I was finally able to post my 7th chapter today.
I'am really sorry if I have accidently miss spelled some things. I would go back and fix them, but it wont let me.
Well once I get more ideas to write about chapter 8, it should be up soon.
I'm glad that I have fans that love my story, i like the comments that I've been reading. Thank you all for giving your time to read my story.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:12 AM   #63
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great job Kittycat cant wait for chapter 8
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #64
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

I'm so glad we got an update XD!!! I love this story. Few spelling errors, but you apologized so it's all good. Can't wait for Chapter 8 (that rhymed )!
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #65
WedgieDareGirl

Default :D

You are a really talented writer, I hope this continues soon
Dislikes: Messy, Public
Limits: Poo, Pee, Family.
I dont have msn ect.. so dont ask
I dont give pics or videos so dont waste your time asking me.
WedgieDareGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #66
Dinosaur
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Dinosaur

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ask me anything~
Feel free to add me at msn, just ask me

I am NOT looking for a master/mistress, and no slaves either, so stop asking.
Dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #67
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 8

As it was about to be my turn, my cell phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and it was my dad calling. Since my dad is out in Iraq, he barley ever gets a chance to call us,and we are'nt allowed to call him unless its an emergancy. I was excited to see that my dad was calling me,so I quickly pick up the phone.
Cathryn: (talking on the phone) Hey Daddy.
Dad: Hey sweety, how have you been?

Jeremy: Thats dad? (I knodd my head yes at Jeremy) Give me your phone I wanna talk to him.

Cathryn: No not yet, I want to talk to him too. I'll put it on speaker.
Dad: Huh?
Cathryn: Oh,sorry. Not you, I was talking to Jeremy, and your on speaker. I've been doing okay. How have you been? I really miss you.
Dad: I really missed you too. Everything is going great. I'm hoping to come back home to visit you soon. So anything intresting that I've missed?

I was thinking about dad's question, he wouldn't even believe at what had happened. Bingo,I thought of this to be the perfect opprotunity to get back at Jeremy,for all the humiliation he put me through today.

Cathryn: Oh yeah, you probably wouldn't even believe what has happened.
Dad: Really? Tell me some.
Cathryn: Okay. Oh,theres been something that I've been meaning to tell you.
Dad: Whats that?
Cathryn: I know this might shock you, but please don't freak out on me. James's mom took me to the gynecologist so that I could get birthcontrol pills.

Jeremy and everyone else in the room stared at me in shock of what they just heard. I even made Jordan spit out his gengeral he was abouto to swallow, and he accidently spit it all in Logan's face. I was trying so hard not to laugh at that. Trey had to get up and run to a different room just so he could laugh out loud (Since my dad was on the phone everyone had to be quiet, because Jeremy would get in trouble if dad knew that he was throughing a party). Jeremy was giving me an evil smile thinking he knew what was coming.

Dad: You and James havn't or aren't planning onto you know...?
Cathryn: (I knew what my dad was about to say and quickly cut him off befor he would say that word) Ewww,dad. No. Theres nothing to worry about. I decided on my own that it I should be on them. Besides helping me not be pregnate,the doctor said that it will help my monthly slow down, and to help me not have bad acne anymore.
Dad: Oh okay. As long as nobody is pressuring or forcing you to take the pills its fine with me. I'm proud of you for deciding that on your own. That takes big responsibility.

Jeremy's mouth droped open. He was shocked and dissapointed that dad wasn't grounding me or yelling at me. I give Jeremy an evil smile in return, and turn dad off speaker phone so Jeremy couldn't hear.

Cathryn: Yes daddy,I know. I thought I should also tell you, that I almost died today. But don't worry, Kaiden gave me CPR, and brought me back to life.(Jeremy evidently knew what I was up to and started trying to grabb my phone out of my hand.)

Jeremy: Cat, give me your phone now.

Cathryn: No. Jeremy stop. (I get up, and walk behind the couches to get away from Jeremy) Hey dad, did you know that Jeremy has a tattoo? Hes also throwing a party right now.
Jeremy: You're a dead Cat.

Jeremy then starts chasing after me. We run around in circles in the living room. I accidently trip over the recliner chair, that Bradon is still sitting in, and fall into his lap. We both end up accidently make the chair tipp over. I almost fall, rolling out of the chair, but Bradon caught me,and hes now holding me like a baby. I'm guessing that Trey must have came out of the room, and just saw what happened to me, because I saw him having to run back into the room, just so he could laugh again.

Logan: Haha, dude that was epic.

Bradon: (talking to me) Are you okay?

Cathryn: Yeah, I'm sorry. (talking to my dad) Jeremy was chasing me and I accidently fell on top of his friend Bradon. Okay. Bye daddy, I love you too. Jeremy dad wants to talk to you.(Jeremy comes over to me and grabbs the phone out of my hand.)

Jeremy: Hey dad. I know dad, shes got it wrong. Its not a party, its just a small get togeather. Yes sir. Okay. Love you too,bye.

Jeremy hangs up the phone. Bradon carefully props me over the chair, standing me back up. Bradon then does a back roll out of the chair,and onto his feet. He picks the recliner chair back up, and sits back down in it.
Not knowing Jeremy was behind me, I bump into him, and he puts me in a head lock.

Jeremy: You almost got me grounded you little brat.

Cathryn: Well it was payback for what you did to me earlier today. I thought you diserved it. (I'm trying to struugle to get out of Jeremy's head lock) Let me go.

Jeremy: Well you thought wrong. You're lucky that dad didn't ground me. If he did, you would be in a hell lot of trouble right now. (Because Jeremy wouldn't let me go, I bit down into his arm) Ow,shit.! (He let me go,and I ran back over to James and sat next to him) She bit me.

Logan: Dam I was right. She is a vampire bitch. (James smacks Loagan in the back of his neck for calling me that) Ow.

(Trey finally comes back in the living room,and he sits back down next to me)

Jeremy: (talking to me) You might have thought that you've won this round, but you're wrong. Some how, some way I will get you back for this.

Cathryn: K, whatever.
(Jeremy goes to sit back down next to Kaiden and Trey.)

Trey: (talking to me) So, what did I miss?

Cathryn: Long story. I'll tell you later.

Trey: K.

Kaiden: Can we all please get back to the game now? Cat, its your turn.

Cathryn: Okay. (I pick out Jeremy's name out of the hat.) Hmmm, Jeremy has been mean to me, then I randomly pick his name out of the hat. Karma.

Jeremy: How is that Karma?

Cathryn: You'll see. I dare you to go out side. You have to run once back and forth down the street, and then once around the house. Wearing nothing but a diaper.

Jeremy: Fine, I don't care.

Trey: Wow, this day just keeps getting more intresting by the minute.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #68
Cookie Dough

Great Job! Thank you for the next installment. I love this story.
Cookie Dough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:11 AM   #69
CarolineT487

Loving this story please keep writing can't wait for the next part
CarolineT487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:34 PM   #70
WedgieDareGirl

Default Hurry!

Please update this story soon!
Dislikes: Messy, Public
Limits: Poo, Pee, Family.
I dont have msn ect.. so dont ask
I dont give pics or videos so dont waste your time asking me.
WedgieDareGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #71
MeasinToday

Please continue, AMAZING STORY!

Me as in Today
MeasinToday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:07 PM   #72
pedrosoyyo

Is quite long without any update... Keep it on, the story is nice.
pedrosoyyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:19 AM   #73
KittyCat91

Default Chapter9

We are now all outside standing in the drive way, waiting for Jeremy to start the dare I gave him. Since its now completly dark outside, its a bit cold. Jeremy finally came out of the house wearing nothing but a diaper. We were all trying not to laugh at him.

Jeremy: Shit its cold. (He hugs himself,trying to keep himself warm)

Kaiden: (Talkin to Jeremy) Wow, lookin hot babe. Maybe you should start wearing these more often.

Jeremy: Shut it.

Kaiden: Sorry.

Jeremy: (Walks up to me,and gets in my face) I'll so get you back for this. You're gonna be sorry lil sis.

Cathryn: (I give him an evil smile) We'll just see about that, big bro.

What Jeremy doesn't know is that I secretly snuk my digital cam cored from my room,and it was hiding in the sleve of my house coat. I poped the camera out of my sleve to wear just the lends were barley showing, and started recording him running down the street. He came running back up the driveway, and ran around the house. Instead of running back to the driveway where we were, he rean back inside the warm house. I turned my cam cored off, and followed everyone else back into the house. As all the guys were goofing off in the living room. I quickly went to my room and uploaded the video onto my laptop. Not knowing, James entered my room and tapped me on the shoulder. Thinking it was jeremy, I get startled and turn aroud to hide the screen of my laptop.

Cathryn: (Relifed that it wasn't Jeremy) Oh,its just you.

James: You, okay?

Cathryn: Yeah, I'm fine.

James: Watch ya hiding?

Cathryn: Promise not to tell anyone?

James: (He kisses me on the lips) I promise.

Cathryn: Okay, I took a video of Jeremy while he was doing his dare.

James: (Chuckles at what I did) What for?

Cathryn: Its just a back up plian, incase if I need it.

James: Oh okay. (He holds my hand) Well come back to the living room. We're all waiting for you to continue the game.

Cathryn: Okay.

I follow behinde James as we walk back into the living room. As we walked into the living room, Jeremy was giving me an angy/evil stare. I see that he has took the diaper off and changed back into his clothes. Since Bradon was sitting next too Kaiden, and there was now no more room on the couch. James sat in the recliner chair, and I sat on his lap.

Jeremy: Welcome back little sis. (I roll my eyes at him, and ignore him. He knows that I hate it when he calls me that.)

Kaiden: (Gets up off the couch and hands James the hat) Its your turn.

James: Okay. (He takes the hat from Kaiden, and kaiden goes sits back down next too Jeremy and Bradon. James picks out my name, he shows me the piece of paper) Looks like I picked out my lucky angel. I dare Cathryn to let me be the first to take her verginity.

Cathryn: Okay. (I stare into his eyes, smlie at him, and we both start kissing each other passionatly. Jeremy throws a pillow from the couch at us, hitting me in the face) Ow.

Jeremy: Not here, not now, and definitly not anytime in the near future.

Cathryn: (I roll my eys at Jeremy, and throw the pillow back at him) We know Jerkass. It was a joke. We're waiting for the right time.

James: (Changing the subjet) Its Logan's turn. (Hands me the hat) Can you please hand this to Logan.
(So I wouldn't have to get up,I lean as far as I can to logan, and he does the same taking the hat from my hand)

Logan: Screw the hat. (He throws it behinde his shoulder,making all the pieces of paper fly every where) I dare all of us to play a little game of basketball nude.

Jordan: Sure thats safe?

Logan: Who cares. It will be fun. Espeacially watching Cat's big juicy titties move up and down while she runs.

Cathryn: Your a disgusting little pervert.

Logan: This is the game of truth or dare babe, and we would have all seen you naked eventually.

Jeremy: Logan's right Cat. And if you don't do his dare, then you'll be punished an become his slave.

Cathryn: Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I know.(Talking to Logan) And don't call me babe.

All the guys get up, and start heading to the basment where our basketball court is. Really not wanting to do this, James lifts me up off of him. He holds my hand, pulling me behinde, making me follow him and the rest of the guys. We are now down in the basment, I stopped about 10 inches away from the entrence of the door, pulling James back and making him not go into the basketball court room.

James: (Tuggs on my arm,pulling me towards the door) Come on sweety, lets go.

Cathryn: (I don't move a muscle) No. James, I really don't wan't to do this.

James: Do you want to be punished by Logan?

Cathryn: No.

James: Do you want to be Logan's slave?

Cathryn: No. I would rather commite suicide than to become his slave.

James: (Laughing at my coment) Then get your sexy butt in there.
(He comes behinde me, grabbs my arms and starts pushing me towards the door. I start moving a bit, he then starts grabbing and tickling my waste. Because I was trying to run from him to make him stop tickling me, I accidently run into the handle bars of the right door, making it open, and fall down on my butt)

Cathryn: (The door comes swinging back, slaming right into my back really hard) Ow!

James: I'm sorry baby. Are you okay? (He pushes the door off of my back, holding it open with his right foot, and helps get back up on my feet)

Cathryn: Yeah, I think so.

James and I are now inside the basketball court room, and the doors slame shut behinde us. I see that all of the guys have already took their clothes off, the only ones left with clothes on are me and James. Take that back, now just me since James started taking off his clothes. Logan starts walking towards me, I starts backing away so that he wont be so close to me, but I accidently run into Jeremy, and he grabbs me around the waist.

Jeremy: Well, well, well. Heres my little pussy cat.

Cathryn: (I'm trying to struggle to get him off of me) Jeremy let me go. (Jeremy quickly takes my house coat off and tosses it on the bleachers. Before I could get away from him, he holds my tighter close to him, and I can feel his cock rubbing against my butt.I stay still,so then maybe he wont hold me so tight anymore)

Logan: (Is now close up to my face) You can either do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. (He starts to try and pull down my shorts, but I swing my left leg, kicking his hip.) Ow, shit. You little nija bitch, I was just joking.

Cathryn: I have and know alot of ninja moves and not afraid to use them. Jeremy, if you don't want me to flip you, or bite you again. I suggest you gently let me go now.

Jeremy: Okay, fine. (He lets go of me, pushing me onto the ground, making me fall to my knees.)

Cathryn: Ow! (Being sarcastic) Does anyone know what gently means any more?

Kaiden: (Laughing at me, he helps me up.) You okay?

Cathryn: Yeah.

Logan: We're giving you 10 seconds for you to take you clothes off yourself. If you don't, then you will be punished and become my slave.

Cathryn: Jeremy this isn't fair. I'am the only girl, and I'm really not comfortable being naked around a bunch of guys.

Jeremy: Sorry kido. Sometimes things in life aren't just fair. I guess you can say that this is pay back for the dare you made me do.

James: (Comes behinde me and whispers in my ear) If you would like for me too, I could help you.

Cathryn: (Knowing that I would rather have my boyfriend rather than Logan or my brother take my clothes off, I decided to let James) Okay.

James starts kissing my neck, and messaging my shouldhers to help me relax. He first slides down my shorts, I then slide my flip flops off so that I can step out of my shorts. I'm now just in my t-shirt, and panties. James turns me around to where I'm facing him, he then holds me close in his arms, ands starts making out with me. I can feel his cock against me, starting to get hard.

James: Ready for the next parts?

Cathryn: (For some reason I'm just really nrevous about this) I guess.

James: Just relax, and close your eys. Pretend that its just you and me in the room alone. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay.

I do as James says, and closes my eyes, visualising just the two of us alone. He starts kissing me again, and slides down my panties. I step out of my panties, and I now only have a shirt on. He starts slowly kissing my neck, and grabbs the bottom of my shirt. He then slowly lifts my shirt up. I lift my arms up in the air so that he can take it off.

James: (Whispers in my ear) You can open you eyes now.

I open my eyes, and see that I'm finally naked just like everyone else is. I fold my accross my chest covering my boobs, so no one can see them. Jeremy comes behinde me an spanks my ass.

Cathryn: Ow, Jeremy.

Jeremy: Put your arms down.

Cathryn: But...

Jeremy: (Innterupts me) NOW! Or I'll spank you again, but harder.

Logan: Rule number one, no one is allowed to cover any part of their body.

Kaiden: Cat, we all here have seen girls naked. The only virgins in this room is you, and possibly Jordan.

Jordan: Whats that suppose to mean? Because I'm not a virgin.

Kaiden: I was just joking, I know your not. (Talking to me) If your worried about what we think about your body, theres nothing to worry about. I don't know about anyone else, but I think your beautiful.

Cathryn: (Hearing that from Kaiden did kind of make me feel better) Okay. (I put my arms down by my side)

Logan: Since I see that we all have hairs, the winers get to shave the losers.

Jeremy: I would like to add one important rule. Do NOT put your dicks near my little sisters pussy. If I dare see any go inside her, I'll swear that I'll ripp your heads off. Although for you James, since you already don't have a head. I'll ripp you dick completly off, if you dare try to slide into my sister. Got it?

James: Yes sir.

Logan: Okay. So its still me Jeremy, Bradon and Kaiden, against Jordan, Trey, James and Cathryn. Let the games begin.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 12-15-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #74
cumslut17

Default .

please continue. best story ever
likes: bondage,self bondage,gagging, extreme gagging,puke,crying,pain,anal,extreme pain,brutal pain,public,spanking(hardcore spanking),spit,name calling,pain,hurt,pushin certain limits,gangbang,public bondage.

dislikes: pee,poo,famil,friends,toooo public,wedgies,if anymore will let you know.
cumslut17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #75
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I love this story
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk