Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-27-2010, 04:51 PM   #16
Bangin

Wink ...

Really enjoying this story, can't wait for more!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72988

My second, ongoing story is here...
Lads Home Alone -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51584

My Newest Story...
University Bromance
-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72833

I fancied a change from story writing... Do my dice dare (just for the lads) here -

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...714#post437714
Bangin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #17
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

its different to read about gays, keep going

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #18
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 2 (part 3)

Jeremy: (dissapointed that James didn't pick dare) Is it true that you use to be gay,if so why did that change?

James: Yes. I use to be,but that was before I met Cathryn,and that changed because when I first saw her it was definitley love at first sight. Shes the only girl who I ever seen to be with forever.

Cathryn: Awww,I love you. (I kiss james on the lips)

Jeremy: (splashes water at our face to make us stop kissing) Okay Romeo and Juliet back to the game.

Kaiden: Cathryn,truth or dare?

Cathryn: Truth.

Kaiden: What happened between you and your ex Justin?

Cathryn: I don't like talking about that.

James: Either you ask her a deferent question,or we leave.

Kaiden: If she dosen't answer the truth and you both leave,then you both will be punished,and you'll become my slaves.

Jeremy: Dude,thats not cool. You know she doesn't like to talk about that. Besides you know what happened,why do you need her to explain it again?.

Cathryn: Jeremy its okay. I guess since everyone in here know,then it shouldn't hurt to tell. I broke up with justin because he almost blackmailed me,and I could never trust him ever again. I found out that he never really loved me,he just wanted to use me.

Kaiden: Oh,well I didn't know that part. I'm sorry he did that to you.

Cathryn: Its okay, I'm over it. That was the past, I have a much better boyfriend now.

James: (puts his arm around me) Jeremy,truth or dare?

Jeremy: Truth.

James: Have you and Kaiden had sex yet?

Jeremy: Yep.

Cathryn: So you can have sex with Kaiden,but I can't have sex with James?.

Jeremy: Yeah, he can't get me pregnate like James can with you.

Kaiden: (changing the subject) Okay from now on we all have to do dares,no more truths.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-03-2010 at 09:38 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #19
liltdoggy

Thumbs up love it

I L-O-V-E this!!! SO MUCH!!!!
ok: little pain, semi-nudity
hates: pain, public, family, risk of getting caught, pee
No i do not take pics. PM me with dares or truths.
-liltdoggy-
liltdoggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:13 AM   #20
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 3

Jeremy: Okay. I dare James to let me give you a wedgie.

Cathryn: Jeremy,please don't hurt him.

Jeremy: Well this is payback for him making me kiss you. (Jeremy stands up and walks over to James)

James: Fine,whatever. I guess I deserve this.(James stands up and Jeremy pulls up on his swim shorts giving him a high wedgie) OW,SHIT. Jeremy,please let go.

Jeremy: (lifts James's shorts higher) Apoligize to my sister.

James: I'm sorry Cat,I love you. (Jeremy is lifting James from the groud by pulling his shorts higher)AAAHHHH!!!! LET GO.

Cathryn: Jeremy,let him go. I think hes had enough.(Jeremy lets of James, making him go under water,falling on his butt.I go over to help him up) Are you Okay?

James: (coughing up water) Yeah, I think so. I'm really sorry I made you do that. I just couldn't come up with another dare.

Cathryn: (I kiss James on his cheeck) Its okay,and I love you too.

(Jeremy is now sitting back down where James sat. James gets back up,and sits next to Kaiden where Jeremy was. And I sit back down between Jeremy and James.)

Kaiden: I dare Cat to take James's swim shorts off.

Cathryn: WHAT?!?! Kaiden,NO. Thats too far.

James: Cathryn,its okay. You can take them off. I don't care.

Cathryn: Okay. (I slide James's shorts off,and he is now naked)

When I sild his shorts off his cock immediately stood straight up. I couldn't help but to stare at it. It looked like it was about 9 inches long. I started kissing James on the lips. I couldn't help myself,he was really turning me on. I then felt someone grabbing my wrist,pulling me back away from James. It was Jeremy.

Jeremy: Cathryn,bad girl. From now on your sitting between me and Kaiden.

Cathryn: But Jeremy...Uuugh. Your really starting to get on my nerves.

Jeremy: I'm sorry,I'm just trying to protect you.

Cathryn: Whatever. (I sit down next to Jeremy and Kaiden) Can I give a dare to more than one person?

Kaiden: Sure.

Jeremy: I guess.

Cathryn:Okay. I dare Jeremy and Kaiden to strip each other.

Kaiden and Jeremy: (smiling) Okay.

They both took their swim shorts off at the same time, and I was now surrounded by naked guys. Jeremy and Kaiden's cock also stood straight up like James's. Kaiden looked like he was about 6 inches,and Jeremy looked like he could be 6 or 7 inches. What I didn't know about Jeremy is that he had a tattoo of a star on his front,in the middle between his upper thigh and the low part of his stomach.

James: I dare Kaiden to spank Jeremy's ass 20 time.

Cathryn: (laughing at Jeremy) Maybe this will teach you to be more nicer to James.

Jeremy: Wahtever, I really don't care.

Jeremy leans a bit over the side of the hot tub,and sticks his butt up in the air. Kaiden then starts spanking him. Kaiden has now spanked Jeremy 20 times, and his butt cheecks are red. They both sit back down between me.

Jeremy: Since all the guys are now naked. Cathryn, I dare you to take at least your bottoms off.

Cathryn: Okay, I guess thats fair. (I slide my bottoms off,and throw them at Jeremy.He catches them and lays them on the side of the hot tub)

Kaiden: I dare Jeremy to take Cathryn's top off.

Cathryn: Woah,wait. Can't I at least keep my top on? Please?

Jeremy: (slides over next to me) Sorry sis,but the dare must be done.

James: Unbelievable. So you can take her top off,but I can't?.

Jeremy: Well you weren't dared too.

Jeremy sits me on his lap,with my back facing his front. He then slides my shoulder straps down, I pull my arms out of the straps. He grabbed the end of my top and pulls it up. I raise my arms in the air,so Jeremy can take it off. I'am now naked,we are all now completly naked. I noticed that all the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of me,espeacially James.I didn't feel comfortable being naked surrounded by naked guys,so I thought if we could go back out to the pool then I could put my swimsuite back on.

Cathryn: I dare all of us to go back out to the pool.

(We all stand up. Jeremy and James grabb their shorts,and jump out of the hot tub into the pool. I grabb my bottoms,and start to put them back on)

Kaiden: (grabbs my wrist to stop me) Woah,wait. What do you think your doing.

Cathryn: I'm putting my swim suite back on.

Kaiden: (takes my swimsuite away from me) No,not yet. The game still isn't over.

Cathryn: (I'm trying to get my swimsuite back from Kaiden) Thats not funny Kaiden. Give them back.

Kaiden: No. (He jumps out of the hot tub into the pool,and swims out of the tunnel)

Cathryn: KAIDEN, give them back!!!! (evidently Jeremy and James have already swam back to the pool,because I was left alone in the tunnel.) Jeremy,James?!?!?

I was trying to slide out of the hot tub into the pool,but instead I end up slipping off the step,hitting my forhead on the railing, and I fall in the pool. My mine went completly blank,and everything went black.

James: Kaiden,Jeremy. Wheres Cathryn?

Jeremy: I don't know.

Kaiden: She must still be under the tunnel. She tried to put her clothes back on,so I took them from her.

James: I'm going to see if shes okay. (James back under the tunnel and sees me laying in the bottom of the pool.) Shit. JEREMY,HELP!!! (James dives in after me.He picks me up and carrys me out of the tunnel,back out to the pool)

Jeremy: (sees James carrying me unconscious) What happened,is she okay?

James: I don't know. I don't think shes breathing.Help me get her out of the pool.
(Kaiden and Jeremy quickly get out of the pool. James gives me to Jeremy,and Jeremy lays me down on the ground. James then gets out of the pool, and kneels down next to me)

Kaiden: I know CPR. I'm going to have to give her mouth to mouth. (He starts giving me mouth to mouth)

Jeremy: James,what happened to her?

James: I don't know. I found her laying in the bottom of the pool. (James brushes my hair back away from my eyes,and sees the the top corner of my forhead is turning blue.) She must have hit her head on something.

( My eyes are still closed,and I see a bright white light. Not knowing what was going on,I see a face looking down at me,and it looks like my mom. It almost felt so real,like I was with her again. I actually like this feeling,and didn't want that feeling to go away. It was the feeling of my mom's love, I can feel her hold my hand. I then hear her talking to me,and shes telling me to wake up. The fith time Kaiden gives me mouth to mouth,I start to wake up.I feel a strong force come into my throat making me cough up water,finally able to breath again.)

Jeremy: Cathryn,sweety. Please wake up.(sees that I'm waking up,and hugs me) Thank God your okay. (he kisses my cheek)

I still have my eyes close,and I see my mom fading away. I start to cry because I didn't want to leave her.

Cathryn: No. Mommy,please don't go.

Jeremy: (shakes me to wake me up) Cathryn, wake up.Open your eyes.!

Cathryn: (I'm crying,upset at Jeremy for making mom leave me) NO,I want to be with mom.!

Jeremy: (hold me in his arms,trying to comfort me) Sssshhh,clam down. Okay. Mom isn't here anymore,but she will always still be in our hearts.

James: (thinks i've gon crazy) What does she mean?

Jeremy: Do I look like Edward Cullens to you? I don't have the power to read her minde. I don't know.

Kaiden: (hands Jeremy my top to put back on me) We will stop the game for now.(Kaiden slides my bottoms on me)

(I'm so tired from crying,that I finally start to calm down. Jeremy lays me back down,and James put his arm under my head,using it as a pillow)

James: Cat? Baby,can you hear me?

(everything still looks blurry to me,and my heard is hurting really bad)

Cathryn: (I think I see James, and hear him say my name) James?

James: (kisses my forhead) I'm so happy your alive.

(I'm tired and can't keep my eyes opened anymore,and fall asleep)

Kaiden: (sees that I closed my eyes,and starts to worry) Is she okay?

James: I think so. She just fell asleep.

Jeremy puts my top back on,picks me up,and carrys me back inside the house. Kaiden and James quickly put their shorts back on and follow. Jeremy was so worried about me,that he forgot he was naked. He carried me into his room,and lays me down on his bed.James lay down next to me,and puts his arm around me.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-05-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:12 AM   #21
Cheesey

Send a message via MSN to Cheesey
Thumbs up

hmmmm......this story is growing on me. Please continue.

"One swipe of it's mighty tail can snap a telephone pole as if it was a match-stick."

[05:29:21] Cheesey: (i am dead and loved <3)
[05:29:34] SeeNaked: (you are loved when you are alive)
Cheesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #22
mentoluv

Thumbs up the bomb

this story gets better and better each day i just love it
mentoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 PM   #23
masterjoe

How does Cathryn almost drowning make it better than the last post?
masterjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:12 AM   #24
mentoluv

Thumbs up awsome!!!!!!

it makes it very interesting
mentoluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:52 AM   #25
WedgieDareGirl

Cant Wait For The Rest Of The Story
WedgieDareGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 4

Jeremy's room is pretty big. Since my mom pastaway,and my dad went to war, Jeremy was able to move into there bedroom. His room is a 570×379 master bedroom,the biggest in our house. The front side of the walls are painted white,the left are painted black,and the right are painted red. He has a silver ansu paltform California king size bed,with black and white bloomingdale bed spread. He has at least over a thousands different kind of guitars hanging on racks on the left side of the wall,and has alot of different kind of skateboards hanging on racks on the right. His bed is laying against the front, between two windows,and facing in the door. He also has a
400×304 walkin closet,and a 540×324 master bathroom.

Kaiden: Uh, you left these by the pool. (throws Jremy's swim shorts at him)

Jeremy: (catches his swim shorts) Thanks. (Jeremy puts his swim shorts back on)

James: It looks like she must have hit her head pretty hard.

Jeremy: Kaiden,could you do me a favor and go get the ice pack?

Kaiden: Yeah,sure. (He leaves the room,to the kitchen,to get the ice pack)

James: Is it okay if I can stay the night,plaese? I would like to stay,so I can help take care of her.

Jeremy: Yeah,sure. Thanks for taking such good care of my sister.To be honest, I do like you better than her last boyfriend.At least you actually take care of her,unlike he did. I guess thats the reason why I'm so over protective of her.

James: Its cool, I understand.

(Kaiden comes back in the room with the ice pack,and gives it to Jeremy.)

Jeremy: Thanks. (Jeremy lays the ice pack on my forhead. The coldness of the ice pack wakes me up a bit. My eyes are still closed,but I'm able to hear everything they're saying.)

Kaiden: No problem. Babe, I'm really really sorry about what happened. I feel like this whole thing is my fault.

Jeremy: (kisses kaiden on his cheek) Its okay,its not your fault. Accidents happen. (joking) His her fault for being born uncoordinated.

Cathryn: (jokingly) You jerk. I heard that.

Kaiden: (laughing) Looks like you broke the spell for sleeping beauty.

James: (kisses the top of my head) Hey baby,how are you feelin?

Cathryn: Okay, I guess. My head really hurts.

(I've opend my eyes a little bit to I could see. I couldn't open my eyes all the way,because my head hurt so bad. The ice pack was starting to make the bruise sting,so I put my hand on top of James's trying to remove it)

Jeremy: (grabbs my wrist to stop me) Cathryn,no. That needs to stay on for a couple of more minutes.

Cathryn: But its starting to sting.

Jeremy: I'm sorry.Just a few more minutes,then it can come off.

Cathryn: Okay. (I'm kind of confused at why my head is hurting to begin with,I can't remembered how I hurt it) What happened?

Jeremy: I don't know. I was hoping you could tell us that.

James: (talking to me) I don't know how it happend,but I found you laying down at the bottom of the pool. Kaiden had to give you CPR to bring you back to life.

Jeremy: If it wasn't for James and Kaiden,you could still be dead. Do you remember anything at all?

Cathryn: Not really. The only thing I remember is seeing and being with mom.
James,can you please take the ice pack off now? Its really stinging.

Kaiden: Should we take her to the doctor to get x-rays?

Jeremy and Cathryn: NO.

Jeremy: She hate doctors.

Kaiden: Why?

Cathryn: Because there suppose to help you get better. They didn't help my mom. They pratically just let her die in the hospital bed. I hate them for that,I hate that they didn't even try to do anything to help her.

Jeremy: I also don't want my dad to find out about this.

Kaiden: Oh oaky. Well, I have a friend whos a doctor. If its oaky,I can call him over.

Cathryn: I don't trust any doctors.

Kaiden: Cathryn, you need to get your head checked. We need to make sure that theres no brain damage or anything.

Jeremy: Kaiden is right. We need to make sure that your heads okay.

Cathryn: K, whatever.

Jeremy: (talking to kaiden) K,he can come over.

Kaiden: Okay,I'll be right back. I'm going to get my cell phone,and call him.

(Kaiden leaves the room,into the living room,to get his cell phone.)

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-06-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #27
getDare Sweetheart

Great job so far, Keep up the good work

Man, my penis is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

Ohhhhsnap.

Hello.
444 <3 Softeyes
and we're in a relationship.
So, advances towards softeyes would very much not be appreciated.
TQTQTQ
444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #28
KittyCat91

Default New Characters

These are some of the characters that I forgot to add. :

Characters:

Bradon (Dr. Maddox): Is 23,bi-sexual, Kaiden's friend. He has light brown, short shaggy hair. Has green eyes, 6"2, white/caucasian, and is sim/very muscular.

Trey: Is 17, bi-curious. Hes Jeremy's and Kaiden's, and is Cathryn's and James's best friend. He has brownish black shaggy hair, brown eyes, 5"8, white/caucasian (very pale), and is silm/very muscular.

Logan: Is 18, bi-sexual. Jeremy and Kaiden's best friend, and James's friend. He has short brown curly/shagy hair, has crystal blue eyes, 5"7, white/caucasian, and is very silm/muscular. He loves to make fun of Cathryn,and always trys to humiliate her.

Jordan: Is 20, gay. Kaiden and Jeremy's best friend, and Cathryn's friend. He has short blond hair (that almost goes past his ears), has dark blue eyes, 5"10, white/caucasian, and is silm/muscular.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 08-12-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:29 PM   #29
KittyCat91

Hey readers. Thank you so much for reading my story, and I hope everyone enjoys it. I'm really sorry that I'm keeping you guys waiting for the next chapters. I just started school last week,so its going to be hard to try to find time to write more of it. I promise I will finish it,its just that its going to have to take some time.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:14 PM   #30
equilibrium

I'm sorry, but I can't read this story, when it hasn't be formatted properly.

the proper way is:

"This is a example." said John Smith.
Jane Doe looked surprised "Oh!" She exclaimed, " Look, proper English!"
"Look," John smith says, " I can even write action as well."
And with that statement, John smith leant in and pressed his lips to Jane's.

If you want, I could be your beta reader/mentor?
A beta reader reads through work and fixes problems.
limitsno scat, messy things vomit illegal, beastiality public, family wedgies
equilibrium is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk