Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-19-2017, 12:10 AM   #1
axman_3760

Default Exhibitist in the making

Hi my name is Axl, I'd like to know your naked in public stories the more embarrassing the better ; ) here's a little about my self I am 5'11 black hair athletic body type. I am currently looking for a woman to come on my adventures with me maybe you get undress me and I undress you ; ) or if you want to remained dressed that's fine with me to. I am really trying to push my limits I don't think I've been caught by anyone if you'd like to hear my stories and experiences ask here or private message.

Locations: beach/locker room/clothing store change rooms/theatres. Many more to find out I hope ; )

I like to be tied up and stripped by female's as they seem fit also anywhere they like absolutely love my swimsuit being pulled down or taken completely off.

For stories of my nude adventures just message me : )
axman_3760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 05:33 AM   #2
axman_3760

Default Bump

To hear my stories you first must give me a dare : )

Locations: beach/locker room/clothing store change rooms/theatres. Many more to find out I hope ; )

I like to be tied up and stripped by female's as they seem fit also anywhere they like absolutely love my swimsuit being pulled down or taken completely off.

For stories of my nude adventures just message me : )
axman_3760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 08:44 AM   #3
Janie89

I dare you to tell your stories! I can't wait to hear some.
Janie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
doctor6759

Date you to type all stories and replied completely naked, and you must stay hard no cumming
doctor6759 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk