Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #16
Cheeseofballs

Please continue. The story is really good

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:32 PM   #17
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry about the delay, everyone! I've been busy, but this story will keep on coming!

CHAPTER 8

That night, Matt had trouble sleeping. He thought he was just nervous about tomorrow, but when he pulled away the covers, he saw he had a full on erection. Matt always slept in the nude to stay comfortable. It wasn’t sexual at all for him. But now his mind was full of memories—Melissa jerking him off from behind, Sarah watching, Sarah stripping to her bra and panties, Sam shyly touching his dick…

Why was he so aroused by this? He was embarrassed, yes, humiliated, but utterly turned on. Was there something wrong with him? Who in his right mind would ENJOY being stripped in front of his friends, shaved, filmed masturbating?

Matt had an early lunch the next day and headed over to Sam’s house. Her family was pretty well-to-do, and the house was a sprawling two-story affair with a carved wooden front door. Matt knocked three times, unsure of what to wait for, and then Sam opened the door, grinning.

“You made it!” she said.

“Um, yeah,” Matt said, feeling a little awkward now that the task was in front of him. “So, um, could I maybe get my clothes back?”

Sam blushed, but she stood her ground. “I think you forgot something.”

Matt sighed, turning crimson. “Could I please get my clothes back… Mistress Sam?”

“We’ll see.” Sam turned around, leaving the door open. “It depends on how well you follow instructions.”

She led Matt through the door and upstairs into her room. It was pretty big for a bedroom that wasn’t a master, and everything in it was some shade of purple. Matt had known it was her favorite color, but he hadn’t known how much she loved it. Her bed was a four poster, and its comforter was empty save for five items: four lengths of golden cord, and one silky purple blindfold.

All at once Matt tensed up. What exactly did Sam have planned?

She shut the door to her bedroom and smirked at Matt. “Now strip,” she said.

Well, Matt thought, she was certainly getting down to business.

He didn’t take long losing his clothes. He hated to admit it, but he was starting to get used to the idea of being naked in front of clothed girls. Unfortunately, he still wasn’t used to the way Sam stared at him when his dick was out. It was like she hadn’t seen anyone else’s dick before—and maybe she hadn’t. Still, it had the same effect on him as it had the day he’d been shaved, and his cock started to stiffen.

Sam grinned. “Good boy,” she told him, which was humiliating enough on its own. “Now lie spread eagle on the bed and put on the blindfold.”

Matt did as she asked. He could feel her eyes on him at all times—on his chest, his ass, his cock and balls—and it made him feel about an inch tall (albeit six inches hard). When he lay on the bed, the ceiling fan overhead casting a light breeze over his genitals, he placed the silky blindfold over his eyes and lay back.

For about a minute, he could feel nothing, hear nothing. What was Sam doing? His cock pulsed with his heartbeat as he waited for some sign of what was to come.

Then he could feel Sam’s breath on his face. She was inches away from him, leaning over the bed. Then she moved. A moment later, he could feel one of the cords wrapping around his left wrist, tying it to a bedpost. Soon after, the process was repeated with his right wrist, then his ankles.

Sam’s voice seemed almost too loud after the minutes of silence. “Try to move, slut boy.”

Matt’s face reddened, but somehow it wasn’t as bad as it was before. There was a kind of security in not being able to see Sam, even though she could see all of him. He pulled on the restraints around his wrists first, tentative to begin with, but more forceful when he encountered resistance. He could move his hands about two inches, and he discovered he could do about the same with his feet.

But he was stuck here now, and at Sam’s mercy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-29-2017, 01:13 PM   #18
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Have another quick chapter today, since it's been a little while!

CHAPTER 9

“Wow, I love it when you try to move and realize you can’t,” Sam purred. Then there was a creaking, and she was on the bed with him. For a moment, Matt thought he would lose control and have an orgasm even without being touched. She was straddling him, he was sure of it, and he could feel her jeans on the outside of his hips, but she kept herself high up enough that his cock could not reach her crotch.

Her breath was on his face again. “Look at you,” she whispered. “So desperate. So willing to submit. It really turns me on. Well, the possibilities turn me on, at least.”

Then she leaned down and gave Matt a quick kiss on the lips. He could feel a trickle of precum leaking from the tip of his penis.

“You know me, Matt,” Sam continued. “You know how shy I can be. It takes a lot for me to feel comfortable. For me to feel safe. But you… you’ve just proven to me that you’re not any kind of a threat.” She ran a hand down the center of his chest. “I could grab your cock.” And she did, her fingers cool and electrifying along his shaft. Matt being unable to see it made the whole thing all the more erotic. “I could do whatever I wanted, and you’d have no power to stop me.”

Then she was off him again, sliding off the bed, her hand letting go of his manhood, leaving Matt even more confused than before. He could hear a quiet zipping, or perhaps unzipping. A rustle of clothing.

A few seconds later, his lips had made contact again—but not with her mouth.

Sam’s warm, wet pussy was centered over his mouth. Matt would have said something in shock or protest, but anything he could say would just be muffled by the wetness from above. How was this the Sam he had known all these years? He’d never imagined her to be so forward, so easily slipping into the role of the dominant. Then again, he wouldn’t have thought that about Grace or Sarah, either.

“You know what to do, slut boy. I’ve never been eaten out before, and you’re going to be the first.”

Matt couldn’t think of anything else to do but start licking. His tongue brushed all up and down her glistening slit, circling her labia and flicking her clit. Sam let out a low moan and shifted a little on his face. Then she reached down and started jerking him off.

It felt incredible. Matt was focused on his current task, the sensation of Sam’s hand on his cock spurring him on, her moans filling his ears. He was in a trancelike state, and he could tell Sam was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Matt thought he’d probably cum in a few minutes too.

Then Sam let out an extended moan, bucked her hips against his face, then clutched his head tight between her thighs, her whole body shaking.

Unfortunately, right at that moment, Matt heard two things in quick succession. The first was the door opening. The second was a female voice.

“OH MY GOD, SAM!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following 2 users say Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 10-30-2017, 05:15 PM   #19
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

The twist! I love it

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #20
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 10

Sam practically leaped off of Matt, and he heard her footfalls hurrying to the door. She hadn’t bothered taking his blindfold off, so he still had no idea of what was going on, save for one thing: there was almost certainly another girl who had seen him naked.

For a few minutes, Matt just lay there, too aroused to lose his erection, hoping Sam would return and clear up whatever was happening now. There were muffled voices from outside the room, but they must have been whispering, because Matt didn’t have the slightest clue of what they were saying.

Then the door opened again, and Matt knew his waiting was over. There were clearly two sets of footsteps now, so he and Sam weren’t alone. Why did that turn him on so much? But no one spoke up. Not yet, at least.

Then, suddenly, his mouth was covered by a pussy again.

But it wasn’t Sam’s pussy. This one wasn’t so wet, and it was completely unshaven, a total bush. Matt hesitated. Who was this? Why was this going on?

“What are you waiting for? Start licking, slut.”

And then Matt thought he knew who the voice belonged to, and it made the day even more humiliating. But it wasn’t as though he could say anything, seeing how his face was muffled by the girl’s warm crotch.

He started to eat her out. It wasn’t as easy going as it had been with Sam. Not just because she was pretty dry to start with, but also because her pubic hair kept getting in his mouth. But he knew he had to power through, and before long, he found a rhythm that seemed to be working for the girl straddling his face.

Right about then, he felt a pair of lips around his cock.

If it had not been for the way his arms and legs were tied, he might have jolted out of the bed from surprise. This had to be Sam, surely, returning the favor he had given her just a little while ago. She was pretty good at it too, getting her hand involved at the base of his shaft and corkscrewing her head around the tip.

Then the girl he was eating out squeezed her thighs on either side of his head and hissed, “Don’t you fucking dare cum before I do.”

That alone was nearly enough to make Matt cum right then, but he didn’t want to know what this girl would do if he disobeyed her instructions. Still, he was going to have to work quickly. He began to concentrate on her clit and the surrounding areas, teasing her and lingering longer on the clit each time. The girl squealed in pleasure.

Simultaneously, the girl who was giving him head began to bob her head faster and faster up and down the length of his cock, and it started to feel as though he were inside her pussy instead of her mouth. It was going to be a race.

But it turned out to be a race he won. Not thirty seconds later, the girl riding his face yelped and shuddered atop him, and Matt felt a trickle of pussy juice running down his cheek.

It was just in time, too. A moment later, Matt couldn’t hold it in anymore. He didn’t have time to give a warning. He just came in the other girl’s mouth. As soon as it started, she moved her mouth away, but that just resulted in the cum going over her face.

The girl straddling Matt’s face got off, and when she was on the ground, she removed Matt’s silky blindfold. Standing in front of him, unashamed at the fact that she was bottomless and her hairy pussy was on show, was Megan, Sam’s younger sister. Megan was sixteen and a brunette, with larger breasts than Sam and a devious smile. Sam, on the other hand, was fully nude, her still dazed face covered with Matt’s cum that was starting to drip onto her chest. Matt had never seen her naked before, and she made to cover up her small, perky nipples and shaven mound, but Megan rushed over and held her hands to the side. In that moment, Sam seemed more humiliated than Matt.

“Well, that was fun,” said Megan. She looked at Sam for a moment, then turned her attention back to Matt. “Well, not the seeing my sister naked and giving a dude a blowjob part, that was pretty gross, but you’ve got a talented tongue, Matt.”

Matt’s jaw was sore, and he had earned the right for it to be so.

“Anyway, Matt, I don’t know what your deal is with my sister, but I’ll let her be the one to untie you. You’ve been such a… serviceable guy. Oh, and Sam, don’t think this is the last you’re going to hear of today. If you don’t want me telling a lot, and I mean a LOT of people, you’re going to have to do a few things for me in the future.” Megan smiled. “But not right now. For now, I’m satisfied. Have fun, you two.”

Then she bent down, giving Matt a good view of her ass, picked up her skirt and panties, and with a wink in Matt’s direction, walked out of the room without putting them on. She was confident, he had to give her that.

As soon as the door shut, the blushing Sam took a towel and wiped off her face and chest. “I’m sorry about that,” she said. “I didn’t know Megan was still in the house, and she usually knocks first. Still…” she smiled a little. “The first part was fun. Thank you for that.”

Matt couldn’t believe it. At first, she’d been all shy and demure, then she’d shown her kinky side, and now she was trying to go back? It was hard to get a read on this girl. Still, aside from the extra humiliation of Megan walking in on them and taking advantage of him, things hadn’t gone quite so poorly as he’d worried they would.

Then, out of the blue, Sam ran over to her closet, reached in, and withdrew her hand holding out his clothes from the day before. “Here you go,” she said, “as promised.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 11-09-2017, 02:46 PM   #21
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 11

Almost a week passed without Matt being forced to do anything else humiliating for the three girls. Then, the next Monday, he opened his locker to find a small wrapped box inside. FOR WEDNESDAY, said a note attached.

When Matt got home, he unwrapped the box and peered inside at its contents. The box was empty—save for a red pair of lacy panties. There was a small slip of paper inside, and in Grace’s handwriting it said, “WEAR ME.”

Wednesday morning, it was tough for Matt to dress. There was no way to make those panties comfortable. The felt like they were barely covering anything, and they kept creeping up into the crack of his ass. Finally, he just gritted his teeth and decided to work through it.

The whole day at school, it felt as though everyone’s eyes were on him, even though, as he knew, none of them could see what he was wearing under his normal clothes. He was perpetually at half mast, and he worried that someone would notice the bulge forming in his pants. Matt had never been so grateful for desks as he was today.

On his way out the front doors at the end of the day, Grace cornered him. “Don’t take the bus,” she said, smiling. “You’re coming with me.”

Matt followed Grace to her small car, his heart pounding all the way. What did she have planned for him today? How much of his dignity would he be able to preserve? If the past was any indication, the answer to that was none!

Grace unlocked the passenger door, but blocked Matt from opening it and getting inside. “Are you wearing the gift I got you?” she asked, hands on hips.

Matt flushed. “I am,” he replied. “I mean, I am… Mistress.” He tried to make the last word as soft as possible, but Grace could still hear it.

“Good. Then show me. Take off your pants.”

Matt looked around him as his stomach dropped. Grace was parked at the edge of the lot, and on the passenger side of her car, he was pretty well blocked from being seen. Still, this was his school, and this felt like more publi exposure than he was comfortable with. “Please don’t make me, Mistress,” he said.

Noticing the look in his eyes, Grace softened just a bit. “Then you can take them off in the car,” she replied. “But you’ll need to lose the shirt too.”

That wasn’t great, but Matt was still relieved. Anything was better than being half naked out in the open air, especially without the cover of the woods nearby! He got into Grace’s car and unceremoniously stripped off his pants. His semi-erect penis was barely contained by the lace, and it left nothing to the imagination. Grace giggled, but motioned for his shirt as well. Mat figured this would be fine. Anyone driving next to them would assume he’d just taken his shirt off.

Then Grace snatched up all his clothes, ran around the side of the car, and popped them into the trunk!

“Hey!” Matt hissed as Grace got into the driver’s seat. “What was that for?”

“To keep you from backing out,” Grace answered with a wink. Then she started driving.

The fifteen minutes it took to reach Grace’s house felt like an eternity. When they pulled up in her driveway, Grace turned off the car, but she didn’t open the door. Instead, she looked Matt in the eyes, a mischievous look on her face. “You’ve never worn lace before, I bet,” she whispered, her hand slowly going up his bare thigh. “It must feel so delicate. Almost like…” she moved her hand onto his stiffening cock “…it isn’t even there.”

Matt couldn’t help himself. He let out a moan. How far was Grace going to take this?

When Matt’s cock was standing at attention, so stiff it was pushing the waistband of the panties away from his body, Grace opened the car door and started walking to her house. “Come along!” she said.

Matt’s blood ran cold, but his dick was as hard as ever. Was he seriously considering this? Then again, what did he have to gain by sitting out here in the car? Eventually, Grace’s parents would come home, and they would see him wearing nothing but a pair of lacy panties!

Finally, he could put it off for no longer. In a mad frenzied dash, Matt swung the car door open, not even bothering to cover up as he ran for the front door of Grace’s house. His cock was bouncing, the panties doing nothing to keep his junk secure, and Grace was laughing with her phone out, taking a video of him!

When he got inside, he slammed the door shut behind him. “Oh my god,” he breathed, mortified… and incredibly horny!

And to think, this probably wasn’t even the main event Grace had planned!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-10-2017, 03:16 AM   #22
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Love the update. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 02:07 AM   #23
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story, love the interaction and teasing.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #24
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 12

Grace ushered Matt up the stairs. He followed close behind, wanting to be sure he wasn’t spotted by anyone through the windows. The longer he went like this, the more exposed he felt, and to make matters worse, his clothes were still locked in Grace’s trunk!

As Grace opened the door to her room, she said, “There’s something I should probably tell you, Matt…”

But before she could finish her thought, Matt knew what she was going to say. Inside the room, Sarah was waiting, wearing a red dress with flowers printed on it and covering her mouth to keep from laughing at Matt’s lacy panties! “Holy shit, Grace,” she said. “I can’t believe you actually got him to do it!” Matt thought he couldn’t feel any more ashamed, but that was when he remembered his cock was still hard, and it was straining against the flimsy material.

“Where’s Sam?” asked Grace.

Sarah shrugged. “She said she couldn’t make it. She has something she was going to do for her sister or whatever.”

Matt could guess what that meant. Sam’s sister Megan had walked in on the two of them while Matt was tied to her bed, naked, and eating her out. Megan had further humiliated the two of them, making Sam give Matt a blowjob while she had Matt go down on her, and got a good picture to use of Sam naked. Megan was probably holding it over her head as blackmail, making her do chores for her or something similar. Then again, Megan DID have a more pervy side…

But he couldn’t think about this now. Grace and Sarah were in front of him now, he was nearly naked, and he was sporting an erection.

“Take a seat,” Grace ordered, gesturing to a chair in front of her desk. Matt did as she asked, and Grace stood in front of him, opening her laptop and getting online. “You know, Matt, we’ve had some fun with you so far. But what kind of friends would we be if we didn’t share?” Then she stepped away so that Matt could see what website she’d gone to.

It was an adult webcam site!

Pictures of women in their underwear and less filled the screen, each one a link to someone’s live broadcast. But they weren’t here to watch. Grace made that clear when she clicked a link to a new page. The top of the page read “START YOUR BROADCAST NOW!” Then there were two options: “MONETIZE” and “EXHIBITIONIST.”

To Matt’s embarrassment, Grace clicked “EXHIBITIONIST!”

A second later a blue light at the top of Grace’s laptop flickered on. The webcam was recording! In a moment, Matt saw his panty-clad form appearing in a box on the left side of the screen. “What?” Matt spluttered. “You can’t do this! What if someone I know sees me?”

“I doubt it,” Sarah told him. “Have you ever been to this site before?” Matt had to admit he hadn’t, and he shook his head. “It’s bigger overseas than here. Which is good, because that means a lot of people are looking for a quick bit of pleasure before bed right about now.”

Matt blushed. “You can’t be serious,” he said. Then he noticed the name of the room: “SLUT BOY MATT! WHAT SHOULD I DO?”

Grace and Sarah took up places behind the laptop, where they couldn’t be seen. “Now, until we tell you to stop,” Grace said, “you’re going to do whatever you’re told by the good people watching you. Does that make sense?”

Matt gulped. “Yes, Mistress,” he replied. Then he looked at the running counter of the number of people viewing his broadcast. It already said ten!

Then the first request came rolling in.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-12-2017, 08:56 AM   #25
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 13

“Stand up so we can see all of you,” the first request in the comments said.

Matt turned crimson, but he stood up. 12 people viewing now, he saw, and they were getting a great glimpse of how little the lacy panties did to cover up his manhood as he spun in a circle. The panties were even creeping up his ass, which left a little of his cheeks hanging out!

Grace and Sarah giggled as he showed off his barely clothed body, then sat down and awaited the next request. New viewers were steadily streaming in now, and he was up to 17. Matt tried to imagine 17 people seeing him in those red panties in person, and he thought it would be unbearable.

Then the next request came in: “Lose the panties, slut boy!”

Damn, Matt thought. That was quick, even for the internet. Sighing, he rose to his feet and slid the panties down. For a moment they caught on the tip of his cock, which forced him to focus on that area longer. By the time his shaven cock and balls came into view, he was fully hard again. He spun in a circle, displaying his genitals from a profile view, then giving a good glimpse of his bare ass.

When he sat down again, there were 25 viewers!

“Put those panties in your mouth,” wrote the next request. Matt did so slowly, wishing there were a way out of this humiliation by strangers. He could see what the 25 viewers could see, both his face, now with a mouth full of women’s underwear, and his stiff cock! “Good boy,” said the next comment.

The next request was: “Spank yourself, slut!”

Then another: “No, have someone else spank you!”

Matt looked to Grace for guidance. She was grinning conspiratorially now, and she told him, “Ask how many spanks you should receive, Matt.”

Blushing, Matt removed the panties from his mouth and typed: “How many spanks?”

“20,” came the reply. “1 spank for every 2 viewers.”

That couldn’t be right, Matt thought. The last time he’d checked, there were only 25 people watching. But now, there were 40! How many people were going to bear witness to his humiliation?

Now Grace was walking into view of the webcam. She motioned for Matt to stand, and he did, his cock pulsing with his heartbeat. Grace took his seat and motioned for Matt to lay across her lap. Matt gave her a pleading look, but Grace just stared him down. Hanging his head, Matt walked back to her and lay his torso across her legs. His cock was pressing into her right leg, and his ass was in the perfect spot for a spanking.

“Who is she?” someone typed upon seeing Grace. “Is she getting naked too?”

Grace shook her head, then typed: “I’m one of his mistresses. And no, I’m not stripping for you

Then she brought her hand down onto Matt’s ass with a loud smack.

Matt yelped, jerking forward in his position on Grace’s lap without thinking. That was way harder than he’d expected her to hit! But he didn’t have time for her to recover before she spanked him again, this time on his right ass cheek instead of the center. The third spank fell on his left cheek, and made Matt grip Grace’s leg for support. The fourth was another painful smack on the crack.

“Aww, am I being too mean to you?” Grace cooed quietly. Her hand rubbed his ass in a soothing manner, then started to creep around the side. When her fingertips found the shaft of his member, she began to stroke. She jerked him off for about ten seconds, then let go and spanked him again—the hardest one yet!

Grace repeated this process. Every four spanks, she would give him a little time off by playing with his cock. It felt like forever before the spanks were done and Grace motioned for Matt to stand up and let her out of the broadcast. Now his ass was an angry red, his cock was almost painfully stiff, and there were 75 people watching!

Matt sat down and tried to regain his composure, but he didn’t get a chance. The next request came in: “Jerk off for us, slut boy!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-12-2017, 09:13 AM   #26
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 14

Another three comments backed up this first order, and Matt knew there was no way to weasel out of this. Humiliated, his whole body on edge, Matt reached down and started to stroke his cock. It was so simple, but he had never felt so exposed! Not only were Grace and Sarah watching him embarrass himself, but another 75—no, wait, 90—people were as well!

For five minutes, Matt jerked off, getting more and more aroused, a feat which he hadn’t thought possible. Yes, there were a lot of people watching, but maybe he actually liked that! So many people were watching him, people he’d never see again, and there was a thrill to be had in that.

Matt started to moan, but he didn’t close his eyes. Instead, he watched the count of viewers tick higher and higher. Now it was at 125, a number he simply couldn’t imagine all watching him at once. Then he heard Sarah, who had been so unusually quiet through all this, say, “Need some encouragement?”

He looked to where she was standing and saw that her red flowered dress was gone. Instead, she was wearing a matching black silky bra and panties. Grace was giving Sarah a sidelong glance, seeing that there was maybe another level to the games Sarah was playing with him beyond a naughty friendship, but Sarah paid her no mind.

A bit of Matt’s sub training they had given him kicked back in and he looked to Sarah pleadingly: “May I cum, Mistress Sarah?”

Sarah grinned. “Not yet,” she said. Her hand was idly rubbing her crotch through her panties. “Keep masturbating, but only cum when I say.”

Matt thought he would lose control sooner rather than later, but he tried to follow Sarah’s instructions. As he felt an orgasm creeping up on him, he’d slow down a little to prolong himself. His eyes flicked back to the laptop screen—175 viewers now!—but then they remained on Sarah.

Suddenly, Sarah took off her bra, revealing the most perfect pair of breasts Matt had ever seen. Pert, perky, with nipples the perfect size for the rest of the breast. Matt didn’t know if he’d be able to keep his orgasm at bay for much longer and still masturbate. The sight of Sarah was just too good, along with the knowledge that she seemed to be as turned on right now as he was. As if to confirm this, Sarah slipped a hand inside her panties so she could play with herself uninhibited! Sarah gasped, and Matt could hear how wet she was even from where he was sitting. His heart pounded in his ears as both he and Sarah pleasured themselves.

Sarah looked up at him with hungry eyes as her fingers moved faster within her panties. “Almost… unh… there,” she said.

All at once, Matt realized what Sarah was doing. She was using the sight of Matt getting off to get herself off! And Matt wasn’t going to stop her, either. This was quite possibly the sexiest thing he’d ever witnessed! “Unh… unh…” she kept saying, never breaking eye contact with Matt, her breasts jiggling with the frantic motion of her hand.

Matt had seconds before he blew his load, but he didn’t want to disobey Sarah. “Please, Mistress Sarah,” he begged, feeling the orgasm building within him.

Sarah gave him a slight nod, then whispered in a shaky voice, “Cum for me.”

And that was it. Thrusting his hips up, Matt came, jets of sticky sperm spewing onto his torso. At the same time, Sarah moaned, “Oh, FUCK!” and came so hard she had to lean onto the desk for support. A few moments later, she slid her panties down her legs as she withdrew her fingers from her cleanshaven pussy.

Then she walked over to Matt and stuck her fingers, gleaming with her juices, into Matt’s open mouth.

The viewers—235, in total—must have been getting quite the show as the bare female ass came into frame and Matt was forced to suck off her pussy juices. But Matt didn’t mind. She tasted better than Sam or Megan, though he’d never tell them that, and he was now so close he could touch her wonderful breasts. Sarah leaned down and whispered, “Come see me Saturday night,” into his ear, then dragged a finger through the cum on his stomach and licked it off. If he hadn’t just cum, Matt probably would have had another orgasm.

“That’s enough of that,” Grace said, blushing a bit, and she slammed the laptop shut. “You completed my dare for the day, so I’ll go get your clothes out of the trunk. Sarah, from now on I’m playing with Matt on my own. I feel like if I tried this again, you’d be fucking him on camera.”

Sarah blushed, as if for the first time registering her nudity, and went for her clothes as Grace left the room. Matt was still dumbfounded by just how insane the day’s events had been, and he had no idea what to expect from the group in the future. In fact, he couldn’t think past Saturday night.

Unfortunately, in her haste to close the laptop, Grace had not seen the final comment on the broadcast: “I think I know him!”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-12-2017, 03:21 PM   #27
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome updates. Thank you.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 11:35 AM   #28
deltavoyager

I can't wait to find out who it was!! Please continue!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:51 PM   #29
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 15

The next day at school, Matt’s head was in the clouds, replaying yesterday’s dare and pausing his mental replay of the incident to focus on every detail of Sarah’s incredible body. He couldn’t believe his luck. For a while, he’d assumed Grace blackmailing him would be torture, but now that he thought about it, he’d gotten to see two of his female friends naked, and tasted three different girls’ pussy juices! On top of all that, it certainly seemed as though Sarah intended to sleep with him this weekend! Matt’s time as a virgin seemed to be coming to an end, and all it had cost was a little embarrassment here and there. Well… it was a LOT of embarrassment, now that he thought about it.

As he sat in Spanish class behind Shannon, the class nerd, skinny with short brunette hair and barely there breasts, he almost wanted to brag to her about it. “Guess what?” he imagined himself saying. “The hottest girl in the school might fuck me on Saturday night!” He barely knew Shannon, but the idea of sharing the information turned him on a bit.

Which made him think, again, about the possibility of his having an exhibitionist side. After all, he couldn’t stop thinking about how many people had watched him naked and masturbating the other day—235 people! And every time he had stripped in front of a girl, he’d gotten a boner.

When he left Spanish class at the end of the school day, having taken absolutely no notes in his distracted state, he wondered what more Grace, Sarah, and Sam had in store for him. He decided he’d go along with it without protesting. So far, they’d shown him a pretty good time.

So he wasn’t expecting to hear a voice say, “Matt?” behind him.

Matt spun around and saw that it was Shannon there, brushing a strand of hair away from her heavily freckled face. “Oh, um, hi, Shannon,” he replied. “What’s up?”

“Can I ask you a question?”

Matt frowned. “About Spanish? Because I think you’re probably the best in the class, and I was totally zoning out today.”

Shannon shook her head. “No, not about that.” She motioned for Matt to come over to where she stood by the lockers. She pulled her phone from her pocket and fiddled with it for a second. “I just want to know… is this you?”

She showed Matt a picture on her phone, and the blood drained from Matt’s face. It was a screenshot of a computer open to an adult cam room. To Matt’s stunned horror, the image was of him sitting in a chair, fully naked and stroking his cock.

She had seen him!

Reflexively, Matt pushed down the phone. “Put that away!” he snapped, then realized his mistake.

Too late. “So it is you,” Shannon said, a grin spreading across her face. “Interesting, Matt. I didn’t know you had it in you.”

All at once, the blood rushed back into Matt’s cheeks, and he began to stammer, “Please, just keep that to yourself, don’t show anybody, I’m begging you.”

Shannon clucked her tongue at him. “Now, now,” she said. “Don’t get ahead of yourself. I promise I won’t show anyone the picture—or the video I took of you right as you came—so long as you do one little thing for me. I’m not going to hold anything over your head either. You can do it right now.”

Matt nodded, hoping this would at least be over quickly. “What do you want from me?” he asked.

“Just do as I say,” Shannon told him. She reached behind him to get to her locker, which she opened. Inside was another backpack, purple instead of her usual red. She swapped the backpacks and headed down the hallway, waving for Matt to follow.

She led him to the nearest girls’ restroom, then held the door open for Matt to enter. He hesitated. She narrowed her eyes at him, then said, “Or I could just make you recreate your video out here.” Her tone was threatening. Already, the hallways were emptying, but there were still some people out and about, and Matt had no intention of putting on a show out in the open.

“Fine,” Matt whispered, and pushed past Shannon to get into the restroom. He wasn’t prepared for what he saw inside. The restroom, much to Matt’s chagrin was not empty.

There were TEN girls in there, all of them waiting in anticipation for Matt to arrive! They ranged from freshmen to seniors, from girls he’d never met before to girls he’d known since middle school. Megan was there, a smirk on her face. Also there was Katy, a short brunette with smooth curves he had dated during his sophomore year. They’d never done anything beyond kissing, but Matt had always wished he’d seen her body. As was Kim, a slender blonde girl a couple of years his junior, who had admitted to having a crush on him in the eighth grade and who he’d turned down.

“All right,” said Shannon in a authoritative tone. “Let’s begin.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 11-19-2017, 09:55 PM   #30
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 16

“What are you doing?” Matt asked, mortified.

“I decided to tell a few people beforehand,” Shannon explained. “You see, I don’t know if you realize this, but I’m not some sweet, innocent little girl. I love my porn, yes, but more than that, I love to dominate boys like you. I’ve had more than a few takers: guys on the football team who want to be seen as something other than an alpha male, geeky virgins who want a thrill, and boys who like kink as much as me.”

Shannon had locked the door to the restroom as the ten girls gathered around. None of them seemed surprised by Shannon’s admission, and Matt had to wonder: had these girls watched Shannon dominate someone before?

He got his answer soon enough. “I have one condition all guys must agree to before we start,” Shannon continued. “Whatever we get up to, I can invite other girls to watch. I say it’s so I don’t have to worry about the guy trying anything, but it’s really because I love to show off my subs. And besides, I’m not ashamed of my body.”

At this, Shannon slid her skirt down her legs, revealing a silky pair of pink panties with a little bow on the front. She removed her blouse to display a matching bra, and she gave Matt a quick once-over. “Okay,” she said. “Your turn. Lose the clothes.”

“No way in hell am I doing that,” Matt hissed, finding his spine at last. It was one thing to get off on showing his body to girls. It was another thing entirely to be stripped in front of girls he’d known for years and didn’t want to see him in this state.

Shannon crossed her arms beneath her barely covered breasts. “This isn’t a negotiation, Matt. Either you strip now, or that picture gets sent to all my contacts. And I have a LOT of contacts.” When Matt still didn’t move, she pressed her body against his, allowing him to feel the warmth of her flesh. “Listen, these girls have promised not to share anything about what happens here today. This is just our fun for a little bit, and then you’re off the hook. And don’t act like you don’t like it.” She fixed her gaze on him. “And if you get naked, I will too.”

Matt hadn’t ever really imagined Shannon as a sexual being, but that was changing at a rapid pace, and now that the possibility was out there, he really wanted to see her tits! Slowly, he nodded. “Okay,” he said. “I’ll do it.”

He tried not to make eye contact with any of the girls, particularly Katy or Kim, as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Underneath, he was wearing a pair of plaid boxers that were already, to his shame, starting to tent out. Next went his shirt. Standing there in just his underwear, in front of a group of people he never wanted to see him naked, the next step was the hardest.

Then Shannon took that step for him.

In one swift motion, she yanked off his boxers, causing Matt’s cock to pop out into view! Matt covered up, embarrassed, but Shannon shook her head as she removed her bra and panties. Her breasts weren’t much to write home about, but her areolas were quite large and her nipples stuck out a good distance from the rest of her chest. She’d clearly never shaved or even trimmed her bush, which seemed to be a source of pride for her. As uncomfortable as Matt was, he could at least take some comfort in the fact that he wasn’t alone anymore.

That was when Shannon unzipped her backpack, reached into it, and brought out a ball gag.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Advertisements
Kink Talk