Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
misty

Default Should I Have Let my Son Fuck me First?

My son brought over three of his friends from his college basketball team to play video games on the television in the living room.

Oh my, they are tall handsome young black men!

They are old enough to drink so I play "waitress" and serve them some wine coolers and beer.

I am not wearing a bra underneath my T-shirt and I notice the guys checking out my hard nipples poking against the fabric when I lean over and hand them their drinks.

After a while the guys stop playing games and decide to play with me instead!

A few minutes later I am completely naked and we are having a lot of fun! They are making me horny so I announce that I want to be fucked by all of them one at a time on the living room floor.

My son immediately gets up from the couch and begins taking off his clothes as he says, "Mom, I want to be first!"

As I get down on my knees on the carpet, I reply to him, "Honey, that would be impolite of you to go first, now sit back down on the couch."

Meanwhile, the three black guys have stripped naked and form a circle around me. I masturbate two of them while I let the third shove his cock in my mouth. After a while they switch places until I have sucked all of their cocks at least two or three times.

After about ten minutes I lay down on my back and the best looking one shoves his cock in my pussy and begins fucking me while we tongue kiss each other.

After about two or three minutes he suddenly pulls his cock out of me and sprays a huge amount of sperm all over my lower stomach. I tell my son to get me some paper towels and wipe me off as the next black guy gets between my legs and starts fucking me.

It takes him a lot longer than the first one and after about five minutes he pulls out and shoots a load of sperm so powerful that it shoots through the air and splashes on my naked breasts!

My son cleans me off again, then the tallest black guy with the biggest cock mounts me. That was a good decision of mine to have the two smaller guys stretch me out a little because this guy's cock is huge!

I have to see this monster cock going inside me, so I prop myself up on my elbows and watch it go in. Four inches, six inches, eight inches, then he thrusts his hips forward and buries all twelve inches in me!

I suddenly climax and have the most powerful orgasm of my life! It is like an erotic lightning bolt that starts at the tip of my toes and shoots at light speed to my brain!

I lay flat on my back while this huge black man fucks me for the next ten minutes then he suddenly stops. I feel his monster cock pumping warm sperm inside me over and over again for what like seems like forever, then he waits for a while and pulls it out of me.

I look over at my son and say, "Okay honey, it's your turn now."

He replies, "I don't feel like fucking you right now. Maybe later tonight."

Do you think I should have let my son go first? It appears that I hurt his feelings because he has never turned down a chance to fuck me before. He looks really disappointed and I wonder if I should have let him fuck me first.

1) No, you made the right decision to have him go last. You are a good mother by teaching him patience.

2) No, he should not have gone first, but you had both of your hands free, so you should have been busy jacking him off while you are being fucked by the black guys.

3) Yes, you should have let him go first. He is your son and I think he should not have been offered "sloppy seconds". In this case it is "sloppy fourths".

4) No, he shouldn't go first, last, or in the middle! That is incest! You are a perverted sick person and need serious professional counseling, and take your son with you!
misty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk