Old 09-06-2014, 06:48 PM   #301
cute pussy

Very good story. please continue it i want to read more.

MY LIMITS- FAMILY,CAM,PICS.
cute pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:41 PM   #302
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Thank you all for your nice comments

I have not yet decided if I am going to continue this story, however I am beginning on a new one, so hope you like that too.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #303
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Here is a little Christmas present for you all.

Merry Christmas, hope you enjoy the story
Old 12-27-2014, 02:17 PM   #304
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 67

The new girl

Chapter 67

Laura gets to the end of the staircase and looks around. There are a few closed doors, but then she turns around and sees, where she is supposed to go. Behind her is a shop with a lot of flashing neon light round the entrance.
At first Laura is a little confused, but then she reads the sign above the door: “Sex shop!”
Laura is thinking: “No – I cannot go in there. That will be so embarrassing…”
She takes a few steps towards the shop and stops. Laura tries to gets a peek at what is inside. She sees a few men browsing the shop and 2 sales assistants. A woman is standing behind the desk and a male is helping one of the customers.
Laura feels her pussy getting wetter and wetter. This is so embarrassed for her, as she knows it turns her on. It is so naughty and exciting.
Eventually she takes the last few steps inside the shop, and she gets a closer look at the items inside. There are movies, sex toys, costumes and much more.
Laura sneaks around the shop, hoping she is not getting any attention from either the other customers or the sales assistants. Without knowing what she is looking for, Laura has ended up in the movie section. She cannot get herself to pick up anything, so she is just looking at the covers.
“Can I help you?”
Laura jumps and turns around. It is the female sales assistant that has approached her. Laura thinks: “What do I do? Carol ordered me to ask for assistance… So I have to do it… and worse – I have to tell this woman that I am a slave…”
The female sales assistant looks Laura up and down, and waits for an answer.
Laura: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant: “What are you looking for?”
Laura is getting very nervous: “I… I am looking for… something for… myself…”
Female sales assistant is a little confused: “Okay – Movies? Or?”
Laura: “No… Toys…”
Female sales assistant: “Then let’s go to that section. Follow me.”

Laura follows the sales assistant to the other end of the shop, where all the female sex toys are located.
Female sales assistant: “So what more specific are you looking for? Dildo? Vibrator? Buttplug? Or?”
Laura is getting bright red in her face, and is almost unable to speak: “I… I… I don’t know…”
Female sales assistant is even more confused now: “Okay…”
Laura: “I am supposed to buy three items… for my mistress…”
Female sales assistant: “Your mistress?”
Laura: “Yes… I am a… slave…”
Female sales assistant: “You are quite young for a slave?”
Laura: “Yes… But please help me? Or I will be punished… Please…” She begs.
Female sales assistant: “Sure I will help you.”
Laura: “Thank you so much!”
Female sales assistant: “Now what should we find for you?” She starts to look around the shop.
Laura has almost forgotten about her money: “I have this money to buy my items…” She hands the cash to the sales assistant.
Female sales assistant takes the money and counts them: “Okay… okay… I can see that you already have a lovely collar.”
Laura looks into the floor: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant looks closely at Laura: “Those nipples of yours… Have you ever punished them?”
Laura is getting embarrassed again, and quickly covers her tits and erect nipples with her hands: “Yes…”
Female sales assistant: “Good, then I have something here for you.” She takes a package with a chain and something at the ends, and hands it to Laura.
Laura takes the package and looks at it.
Female sales assistant: “Maybe some stronger clamps?”
Laura does not even get a change to answer the question, before she has another package in her hands.
Female sales assistant: “Yes – They will be perfect for a little slave girl like you.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Female sales assistant: “What else should we get you? Maybe a remote vibrator?” She looks at Laura.
Laura just nods, she has no clue on what the sales assistant is talking about.
Female sales assistant: “This egg is very good. You just put it inside your pussy and give the control to you mistress. Then she controls your pussy – literally!”
Laura’s eyes are widening, and she thinks: “This will be torture… But they will love it…”
Female sales assistant hands Laura the package with the egg and moves on: “Unfortunately the egg has used your budget. But you need to buy three things?”
Laura: “Yes…” For a moment Laura sees her way out of the egg. She knows it will be a nightmare to give it to Carol.
Female sales assistant: “No worries then, we might be able to find a deal.” She smiles at Laura.
Laura thinks: “I do not like that smile… What is she up to?”
Female sales assistant: “Do you have a whip?”
Laura: “No…”
Female sales assistant: “All slaves need a whip to be punished with.”
Laura does not agree, but she follows the sales assistant to the whip section: “Okay…”

Female sales assistant takes a leather whip: “This is a good one. It can be used on most body parts.” She slams it lightly into her hand.
Laura is a little scared: “Okay…”
Female sales assistant: “Now – If I can test this on you, you can have all three items for you amount… Or you can of cause go back to your mistress without…” She gives Laura a dirty smile. She is perfectly aware that the last one is not an option.
Laura swallows and is aware of the same, she has to agree. Also the time is running, and Carol asked her to hurry up: “Okay…”
Female sales assistant: “So I can give you ass let’s say… three blows with the whip?”
Laura is really scared now: “Three???”
Female sales assistant is playing with Laura: “Or we can say ten?”
Laura: “No no no!!! We can say three!”
Female sales assistant: “Okay, follow me to the desk.”
Laura follows the sales assistant to the desk and puts the chain and the egg on it.
Female sales assistant: “Ask me for it!”
Laura is caught by surprise by this request: “Uhhh…”
Female sales assistant: “Bad slave!!”
Laura: “Please… please give me three blows on my ass with the whip… please!!”
Female sales assistant: “Much better – slave.”
Laura is looking around the shop to see, if anyone is giving her any attention, but so far no one is.
Female sales assistant: “Now lift up your dress, so I can give you your well-deserved punishment.”
Laura looks up at the sales assistant: “Here??”
Female sales assistant: “Sure? Where else? Upstairs in the mall?”
Laura: “Nooo… Not up there… Maybe in the back?… Please…”
Female sales assistant is getting a little angry: “Now show me that ass of yours!! Or get out of my shop!!”
Laura quickly pulls up her dress and shows her naked ass to the sales assistant.
Female sales assistant: “Nice ass slave. And no panties – I like that.” She cares Laura’s ass with her hand, before she raises the whip.
Laura closes her eyes and holds on to the end of the desk with both her hands. She knows this will hurt like hell.
Female sales assistant: “Remember to count out loud!”
Female sales assistant raises her hand one more time.
*SMACK!!*
Laura bits her teeth’s together, and just manages to stop herself from screaming out load. This hurts far more than anything that has hit her ass before: “…One…”
Female sales assistant: “Good… A slave that can endure pain – I like that!”
Without further warning, she raises her hand and delivers another hard blow on Laura’s ass.
*SMACK!!*
Laura: “ARRRRHHH!!!!!” She holds her hands to her ass, and looks back at her punisher.
Female sales assistant: “Are you not forgetting something?”
Laura tries to remember, and just in the last moment she does: “Two!!” She looks up from the desk, and to her horror she sees the male sales assistant appearing from the other end of the shop.
Male sales assistant: “What do we have here my dear?” He smiles.
Female sales assistant: “A little slave that needs a red ass.”
The male sales assistant walks all the way up to Laura and her punisher. To Laura’s luck she stands with her side to him, so he is not able to see her up between her legs.
Laura: “Please… Can we get this over with? Please…”
Female sales assistant: “Sure!” And without hesitation she lands the last blow on Laura’s now sore ass.
*SMACK!!*
Laura: “AARRRRHhhhh… Three…”
Male sales assistant: “Nice one. You are a real expert in this.”
Female sales assistant: “Thanks dear.”
Laura pulls her dress down again, to shield her ass from the male. She has no intention to show her privates to another male.
Female sales assistant packs the items in a bag and hands it to Laura: “I believe you have deserved those. Have fun with them – and come back when you need more.” She smiles.
Laura takes the bag: “Thanks…”
She then turns around and leaves the shop, thankfully that none of the other men in the shop went to the desk, to see her little show.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:18 PM   #305
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 68

The new girl

Chapter 68

Laura walks up the stairs, and as she turns around the last corner, she sees Maria, Jessica and Carol sitting on the last step. They all sit with the last of each of their sandwiches.
Maria: “Don’t look so surprised – We were hungry, so we found some food.”
Jessica smiles and continues: “…And if you are good, maybe you can have some too.”
Laura can feel her stomach, she is in fact very hungry: “Please…”
Carol: “So how did it go? Manage to get some help finding three items?”
Carol: “Then show us.”
Laura opens the bag and shows them the items.
Carol: “Tell us about them.”
Laura: “First I got this chain… For my nipples.” She gives it to Carol.
Carol: “Wow – Good one, and with very strong clamps. I like that, and your nipples will too. What else?”
Laura: “This egg…”
Carol: “Egg??”
Laura: “With this remote…”
Carol: “Is this a vibrating egg? With a remote?”
Carol: “That is fantastic – Good job slave!”
Laura: “Thanks…”
Carol: “And your last item?”
Laura: “This whip…”
Carol: “You need a punishment?”
Laura: “The shopping assistant thought so…”
Carol smiles.
Maria: “And did you use all the money?”
Laura: “Yes… And I had to make a deal to get all items…”
Maria: “What deal?”
Laura: “She had to test the whip on my ass…”
Maria: “Nice – Show us!!”
Laura turns around, and lifts up her dress. She now stands on a public staircase showing her pussy to anyone getting up the stairs, and her ass to anyone entering her door behind her to get down the stairs. Luckily for Laura they are alone at the moment.
Maria: “Ouch… It looks efficient. I cannot wait to use that whip on you! Jessica take a few photos at that ass.”
Jessica: “Already on my way!” She quickly takes a handful of photos of Laura’s red ass.
Laura pulls her dress down again, turns around and faces the others.
Jessica: “Laura – Please give me the egg.”
Laura gives Jessica the package with the egg.
Jessica unpacks the egg and the remote, and turns it on. The egg starts to vibrate in her hand: “Cool!”
Maria: “Now let’s go. The bus is leaving in 10 minutes.”

The four girls exit the staircase, and they enter the mall again. The amount of people has not decreased while Laura has been downstairs – on the contrary more people have entered the mall.
Jessica gives the egg to Laura: “Put it inside you.”
Laura takes the egg and looks at Jessica: “Here?”
Jessica: “Yes – Unless you want me to test the other two items on you!?”
Laura looks around her. A lot of people are nearby, so Laura just prays that no one is looking at her, as she puts the egg up under her dress and inside her dripping wet pussy.
Jessica: “Good girl!” And then she turns the egg on at full power.
Laura shakes: “Arrhhhhhh… Pleaseeeee…”
Maria moves in behind Laura and whispers in her ear: “Don’t you dare cum… or you will regret it!!”
Laura: “Plleeeeasseeee… Turn it off… Pleaseeeee…”
Jessica: “Or else???”
Laura has stopped and closed her eyes, she is more than close to her orgasm: “Orrr… I will… cuuuuuummmmmmm…”
Jessica smiles and turns off the egg. She does not want Laura to cum yet.
Laura is relived: “Thank you…”

All the way to the bus stop Jessica teases Laura with the remote. Jessica uses the low and medium setting on the vibrator, to keep Laura from getting an orgasm.
Laura is so much in trouble. She really struggles to hold her orgasm back. The last path to the waiting bus, Carol and Maria almost has to carry Laura.
The girls get on the bus, and once again they head for the back seat. Jessica takes a window seat and Laura is dumped in the middle with Maria and Carol beside her.
At first Jessica gives Laura a break, but soon she switch on the egg again.
Laura: “Pleeeasseeee… Jessica… I beg you… I cannot stop myself… pleeeeeeaass…”
Jessica turns the egg off again: “You want to have the egg removed?”
Laura smiles at Jessica: “Yes please…”
Jessica: “Then here is the deal. You have two minutes to find someone to remove the egg for you. After that I will turn it on at full power – And we will see what happens.”
Laura’s jaw has dropped all the way to her knees, as she thinks: “No way! I cannot have a stranger remove the egg from my pussy… nnnnoooooo way… But I have to, else I will cum without permission, and the punishment will always be way harder… I am in so much trouble…”

She looks around the bus. It is only a quarter full, and most of the people are in the front. A geeky looking boy is sitting four seats in front of them, two young girls on another seat, and a lonely girl their age a little further away from Laura.
Laura goes to the girl: “Sorry… could you please help me??”
The girl looks at Laura with surprise in her eyes: “Huu??”
Laura almost pulls the girl to her feet and drags her to the back seat with her, Laura sits down and begs: “Please…”
The girl struggles to get loose from Laura, and just as they arrive at the back seat she manages: “What are you doing?”
Laura continues her begging: “Pleassseeee help me…”
The girl is getting angry: “With what?”
The two girls in front of them have both turned their head to see what is going on, but the boy is listening to some music, and has no clue on what is happening.
Laura spreads her leg: “Please help me pull out the egg that is inside me… ppppleeeeaassseee…”
The girl looks at Laura: “Are you stupid?” She looks at Maria, Carol and Jessica: “Is this some kind of joke? You really think I am going to touch you down there?? Get lost…”
She is about to turn around, when Laura holds on to her arm with both hands: “No, this is no joke. Please help me… I will do anything!!”
The girl looks at Maria, Carol and Jessica again. She is a lot calmer now: “You really mean this? You want me to do this? And she will do anything for me?”
Maria: “Yes – And Yes. She will do anything for you on this bus trip. We have around 20 minutes before we have to get off.”

The girl considers it for a moment and thinks: “Should I do this? Or just leave them alone?”
Laura is kept waiting. She feels it takes forever, while it is only seconds.
Jessica has decided not to start the egg even that the time has passed. She is very pleased with the events so far, so she does not see any reason to stop it.
The girl looks back at Laura: “So you are willing to do anything?”
Laura nods.
The girl: “And let me do anything to you?”
Laura: “Yes… But please hurry up… Get the egg out…”
The girl then without further delay puts her hand into Laura’s lap and pulls the egg out of her soaked pussy with two fingers.
Laura: “Uhh…”
The girl puts the egg in front of Laura’s mouth: “Lick!”
Laura opens her mouth and takes both the egg and the girl’s fingers inside and licks them clean.
As soon as the egg and fingers are clean, the girl takes Laura with both hands and pulls her from her seat and almost throws her into the window seat on the row in front of her, before she sits down next to her: “Why are you doing this?”
Laura considers her options, and decides on a half-truth: “We play a… game…”
The girl is stunned by the answer: “Wow… what a weird game…”
Laura looks around at the other passengers for the first time, since she got the task from Jessica. To her horror the two younger girls are sitting two rows in front of her, and they sit on their knees facing backwards. They look straight at Laura and the girl.

The girl cares Laura’s hair with her hand: “So – What should I do with you?”
Jessica is sitting just behind them, and she has found her cell phone. She is so ready to make sure, she will have a permanent memory of whatever, Laura is about to do.
The girl: “Give me your dress.”
Laura looks with great fear at the girl: “What?!?”
The girl: “Either you give me the dress, or you give med the egg – And I will push it so far into you again that you seriously need some help getting it out again!”
Laura swallows and thinks: “I cannot be naked in a public bus? What if someone sees me? And how am I going to get off without flashing my body to everyone?”
The girl takes Laura’s hand: “Then give the egg…”
Laura: “No!!! You can have the dress…” She turns her back to the girl: “Please unzip me…”
The girl unzips Laura in back and smile: “Sure.”
Laura lets the girl unzip her, and pulls the dress over her head. She is carefully closing her legs, while shielding her tits with one hand and holding the dress in the other.
The girl: “Come on – Hand it over.”
Laura slowly gives the dress to the girl, and is now sitting totally naked in the bus. She only has her collar and her shoes on.
The girl folds the dress and put is in her lap. Then she turns to Laura to tease her: “Why so shy now? A moment ago you gladly spread your legs for me.”
Laura just looks back at the girl, not daring to say anything. Laura is so afraid of what she will to do her.
The bus stops, and the girl gets up with the dress in her hand: “I actually does not care, I have to get off now, so have a nice day.”
Laura is stunned. It takes a moment for her, to realize what is about to happen. The girl with her dress is about to exit the bus, leaving poor Laura naked in her seat.
The girl walks away from Laura, and as she passes the boy, she throws it at him: “Here is a present…” And she then exist the bus.
The boy catches the dress, pulls out his earplugs and look at the girl: “What is this… Hey?? What am I… Hello???”
Before he gets in contact with the girl, she is gone. He now sits there looking at the dress, wondering what it is all about.
The two girls in front of him have lost their interest in Laura and the dress. They have turned around and is now sitting normally in their seat chatting.
Laura on the other hand is now seriously scared and thinks: “I do not know what would have been the worst thing. The girl leaving the bus with my dress? Or a boy sitting with it…”

Jessica is sitting with her cell phone, making sure she gets a lot of photos. She thinks: “This is a lot better than I had hoped it would be. Laura is now sitting naked here in the bus, and even better a boy has her dress. I wonder how she is going to get it back…”
Laura looks back at Maria, to get some guidance on her next move.
Maria: “You want the dress? Then go get it…”
Carol: “But you better hurry, we are at our bus stop in a moment.”
Laura swallows and thinks: “What choice to I have? I have to go get the dress…”
She slowly crawls to the end of the seat and looks around. She covers her naked body the best she can, and whispers to the boy: “Can I please have my dress?”
The boy has still not realized what has happened, so he does not even look back at Laura: “Just come and take it…”
Laura: “Can you please throw it??”
The boy is getting annoyed: “You want it or not? I said that you could come and take it…”
Behind Laura there is a lot of giggling. Carol, Jessica and Maria all think this is so funny, and they hope that Laura is going to show herself to the boy.
Laura begs: “Please…”
The boy: “Suit yourself then.”
Laura now realizes that she has to get up to the boy to get the dress. And she has to hurry, as the bus gets closer and closer to their bus stop. Laura looks down at herself one last time to check that she has cover herself, before taking a few large steps to the boy’s seat. Here she almost throws herself on to the seat next to the boy.
The boy is very surprised: “Hey… what are you…” Then he sees that she is naked: “You are… Wow…”
Laura is hugely embarrassed and bright red in her face. She is almost unable to speak: “Please…”
The boy is looking Laura up. His eyes are looking at her hand between her legs, her arm covering her tits and finally at her face. He does not say anything, just staring at Laura.
Laura begs again: “Please… My dress…”
The boy looks Laura in the eyes: “Oh… the dress… No – I think I will keep it.”
Laura’s eyes grow wide in fear: “Nooo… please… I beg you…”
The boy moves his eyes to Laura’s tits: “Show me… and you will get this…” He holds out the dress in front of himself.
Laura’s heart stops beating for a moment and she thinks: “No way… I can and will not show my naked body to a boy…”
The boy looks at Laura for a moment more and smiles: “Okay… Then I will keep it.”
Laura: “No please…”
The boy whispers: “Then show me.”
Laura looks down into the floor and slowly moves her arm to her crotch, and let the boy see her small tits. Her erect nipples are standing out like two small towers in the middle of the tits. Laura does not dare to look at the boy. She just hopes that he does not want more.
The boy: “What – is that all you got?”
Laura: “Please… can I please have my dress… I have to leave the bus soon…”
The boy: “How old are you? Eleven?”
Laura blushes even more: “Fourteen…”
The boy: “No way – are you more developed down there?” He points at her crotch.
Laura begs in panic: “Please please please…”
The boy: “Show me and you can have the dress.”
Laura is aware she does not have any other options than to trust him. At least he does not touch her. She slowly moves her hands away and spreads her legs a little.
The boy: “Have you shaved? And what is that in the middle?” He point at Laura’s pussy.
Laura: “No… I have not shaved… And that is my… clit…”
The boy: “Wow… you are strange…” He then throws he dress into Laura’s lap.
Laura quickly takes it, and covers her naked body with it. She then runs to the backseat to put it on.
Jessica still holds her cellphone in her hand. She has taken a lot of photos of the naked Laura.
Carol: “You just made it in time. Our stop is the next one.”
Laura gets the dress on, and she follows the others out of the bus a moment later.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:20 PM   #306
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

And sorry to mention this, but I will continue my other story Again soon, leaving Laura to rest again
Old 12-27-2014, 03:47 PM   #307
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Thank you sooo much Peter1111
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:16 PM   #308
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you much for these two chapters they were great. I love your work.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:37 PM   #309
Slash3

Love the story

Likes masturbation. Pics. Cum play. Naked dares. Showing off my cock.*

Dislikes anal. Flashing. Semi Public nudity. Public masturbation. Cum eating.*

limits public nudity. Scat. Piss. Pain. Other people
Slash3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:48 AM   #310
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Thanks for continuing this one Peter.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:41 AM   #311
lamington19

Default yay

amazing im so glad ur contiung it
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:08 PM   #312
stubs

i love this story please keep going
stubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 01:12 PM   #313
zsphinx

Hi all,

I really like this story but I prefer read stories into ebook reader, so I have created one epub files with all 68 chapters of this story.

Because I think others can also like read stories from ebook reader I publish the ebook (I cannot upload directly into the post because epub files are not allowed) : http://www.filedropper.com/thenewgirl

I hope its will be usefull to another than just me.

Thanks to peter1111 for all stories he have writen on GetDate.

++
zsphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:45 PM   #314
29403jason

I'm thinking about finishing the some of the story. let me know if you guys were okay with that or if that's all would like me to do I'm not the best of writers.
29403jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:36 PM   #315
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29403jason View Post
I'm thinking about finishing the some of the story. let me know if you guys were okay with that or if that's all would like me to do I'm not the best of writers.

Hi Jason

Welcome to Get Dare. May I suggest that as your not the best of writers you may wish to practice your craft on your own story. Rather than taking over someone else's hard work.

Also picking on one of the best stories on Get Dare is a little bit like hijacking it

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare