Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-14-2017, 03:50 PM   #151
subDanni

Default Break

I have to take a break from this story. Hopefully I will be able to post more next month.

I want thank you all for the nice comments. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad someone enjoy reading.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:17 PM   #152
philmcrakin

I always enjoy reading your updates to this, and look forward to you returning when you can. Take care
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to philmcrakin for this post:
Old 11-17-2017, 04:08 AM   #153
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

same here still loving your stories

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post:
Old 11-22-2017, 11:51 AM   #154
tiger777

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDanni View Post
I have to take a break from this story. Hopefully I will be able to post more next month.

I want thank you all for the nice comments. I really appreciate it, and I'm glad someone enjoy reading.
Enjoy you time off you deserve it
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 11-26-2017, 02:58 AM   #155
Nona

Really like the story so far.
Nona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nona for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 08:02 AM   #156
subDanni

Ann broke up with her boyfriend on Thursday the next week. Ann and Sarah was at Ann's place this Thursday evening, after the break up. I was home alone. Chaste like normal and dressed in a sissy-maid outfit. When Sarah wasn't home, she could ask for picture of me at any time. So I had to dress in fem clothes. Whenever she asked for a pic, I had 1 minute to reply with proof that I was dressed. This evening I wore black lacy thong and bra, black apron with white frills, a white top, black stockings and black high heels. Light make-up and dark haired wig. Sometimes Sarah instructed me to do other things too. Painful or slutty things. Or humiliating and degrading things. Like right now.

Text, Sarah: Hi, Jenna-whore. You have 15 min to send me a vid of you peeing in the toilet. DON'T flush it.
Text, Me: Yes, Mistress.

I pulled down my panties and lifted the apron, and recorded myself peeing in the toilet with my phone. Of course I was sitting on the toilet seat while peeing. I was not allowed to pee standing like a male. Not anymore. I sent Sarah the vid and waited. She replied after almost 30 min.

Text, Sarah: Good. Send a pic of the toilet-bowl. I want to see that the piss is still there.

I did as she told me.

Text, Sarah: Go to my bedroom and grab the handcuffs on my nightstand and bring your laptop back to the bathroom.
Text, Me: Yes, Mistress.

I brought the things, and I noticed the keys to the handcuffs wasn't there. I didn't dare to ask Sarah about it. When I got back with my laptop, she remotely controlled it with her phone. She put on the webcam and told me to set the webcam so that it was pointing at the toilet. Then she showed me live feed from her camera-phone.

Text, Sarah: Look at what I have to play with tonight.
Text, Me: Omg, Mistress. You are so lucky. And so is she.
Text, Sarah: Yes. And while I play with this blackmailed slut, you will have be starring at your own piss.

Sarah had Ann tied to the bed. Legs and arms spread. Blindfolded and naked. “Sarah own my cunt”, was written on Ann's stomach.

Voice, Sarah: So are you happy you broke up with your stupid ex-bf, Ann? And finally gave yourself completely to me?
Voice, Ann: Yes, Sarah. You own my filthy cunt.
Voice, Sarah: I hope you don't mind me recording you now, whore. Not that your opinion matter.
Voice, Ann: No, do whatever you want with me. I'm your property.
Voice, Sarah: Tell me how much you love being blackmailed by a young bratty bitch.
Voice, Ann: I love being blackmailed by I young princess like you, Sarah. Giving you all the power make my pussy dripping wet.

Sarah showed me that she was wearing a strap-on, ready to fuck Ann. Then she told me to cuff my right hand and put my arms around the toilet and put the other cuff on my left hand, connecting them. Making me unable to go anywhere. And with the toilet-bowl right in front of me, filled with pee. Now I wasn't even able to reach to flush it. I was not able to see my computer screen, but the webcam was still on. For a little while Sarah recorded Ann as she fucked her with the strap-on. I could hear Ann's moans. Then Sarah stopped recording. I could not hear anything from the laptop. I waited like that, kneeling, for a very long time. Must have been almost 4 hours before I could hear someone come. It was Sarah. She was walking around a bit in the apartment before she came into the bathroom.

Sarah: Oh my, I forgot about you. Haha.
Me: Hi, Mistress. I hope you had fun with Ann.
Sarah: Yes, she's very good with her tongue. I guess she gets really motivated when I'm threatening to change her profile pic on her social media accounts. Haha, I have all her login info now.
Me: Yes, Mistress. I really hope she gave you a good orgasm. Like you deserve.
Sarah: She did. I actually have a present for you.
Me: Oh really?
Sarah: Yep. It's a pair of Ann's panties. They were pretty wet before I pulled them off of her.
Me: Omg, I can have them?
Sarah: Look at me.

Sarah squat down beside me and showed a black thong. Dangled it close to my nose. My chaste cock started to drip.

Sarah: Will you do anything for these panties? Tell me, while I record you.
Me: I will do anything for those panties, Mistress.
Sarah: I just love making you slaves humiliate yourself while I record you. You're so easy to control.

She stood up and left the bathroom. When she came back she had a few things with her. She put on a pair of white rubber gloves. She pulled my thong down to my knees, before she grabbed my balls and pulled them back between my legs. She put some sort of cream on them. For a moment I didn't feel anything special about it, but suddenly it started to sting. It was strong icy/hot cream. Giving my balls a burning feeling. She pulled out the medium sized buttplug I was instructed to have up my ass while I was home alone. She started to finger my ass with the same cream on her fingers. One finger, then two, three, four and after a while, all her fingers were up my ass. I moaned as she pushed her hand inside to the start of her wrist.

Sarah: Thank me for being kind to you. I could be just fisting your whore-ass, hard!
Me: Tha-thank you, Miiii-stress. You a-are very kind.
Sarah: Good girl.

She kept her hand up my ass and started to slap my balls. I moaned as she slapped harder and harder. 10-20 hard slaps. Then she pulled her hand out of my ass and stopped slapping my balls.

Sarah: Open your mouth.
Me: Yes, Mistress.

Sarah stuffed Ann's dirty black thong into my mouth. Then she pressed my head into the toilet-bowl and held me there for 30 seconds. She started recording me again.

Sarah: Tell the cam how much you love Ann's panties.
Me (through the panty-gag): I love Ann's panties so much. I do anything for them.

Sarah put the key to the handcuffs in my mouth.

Sarah: Put your head down the piss-filled toilet-bowl. You better keep that key in your mouth, unless you want to stay like this forever.

I did as she told me, and she flushed it down. Luckily, I managed to keep the key safely in my mouth. I put my head out of the toilet-bowl and looked at Sarah. Trying to look like an innocent and pretty girl. Hoping she would show mercy.

Sarah: What are you looking at me for, slave? I'm not touching that filthy key. You'll just have to figure out how to get yourself free. Oh, and throw away that wig afterwards. It's all covered in pee. We'll get you a new one. Or you could use your real hair next time, you lazy bitch.

Sarah left the bathroom. I figured I would have to spit the key out of my mouth and make it land behind the toilet, beside my cuffed hands. I was very nervous. Sarah would have to have a backup key, but I didn't want to ask her for help. My ass and balls was burning from the cream she had used. I needed to get out of this quick. When I spat the key out, it bounced of the toilet seat and landed just 10 cm out of reach from my left hand. I struggled for about 10 minutes, trying to reach the key, before Sarah came back.

Sarah: Omg, slave. You're so useless.
Me: I'm sorry, Mistress. Can you please help me?
Sarah: Hmm, OK, I guess I could. Under one condition.
Me: Yes, Mistress. Anything.
Sarah: I want to expose you to your classmates, Christina and Mia.
Me: Mistress, please can we do anything else?

Sarah kicked the key more out of reach for me.

Me: OK, Mistress. Please, you can do it.
Sarah: I can do what?
Me: You can expose me.
Sarah: Be more specific, slave.
Me: You can expose me to Christina and Mia, as the sissy-bitch I am.
Sarah: Awe, good girl.

Sarah kicked the key over so I could reach it and release the handcuffs. Then I was allowed to take a shower and get cleaned up. I thought about the exposure and wondered what would happen. Would she just send a sissy-pic of me? Or some of the most degrading vids? No matter what Sarah decided to share, I really hoped Christina and Mia would not tell anyone. When I was cleaned up, Sarah made me wear a pair of her pink thongs and a matching pink bra. The chastity wasn't very visible in the position Sarah let me stand in. She took a pic of me and sent it to Christina and Mia, with the following text:

Hi! My stupid roommate lost a bet with me and have to pay the price on Saturday. I will decide what he is allowed to wear and he have to do anything I want. Do you want to help me use and humiliate this bitch on Saturday? Here is a cute pic of him.

That was very humiliating, and it didn't take long before I could hear Sarah's phone receiving replies. And then I got text message on my own phone.

Text, Mia: Hahahahaha! Cute pic! I already had plans with your step-sister on Saturday, so I will be there! Haha, can't wait!

Christina forwarded the pic to me, along with text.
Text, Christina: Wtf?! Is that you?
Text, Me: Yes, I lost a bet with Sarah.
Text, Christina: Omg, Poor you. Must be humiliating.

I asked both of them to don't share the picture and they both said they wouldn't. Going to school and meet them in class tomorrow would be humiliating. Sarah seemed to be in a good mood, with her cruel plans.

Last edited by subDanni; 12-18-2017 at 02:29 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 11:42 AM   #157
Petite_Devil

OMG, that was really bright Jenna's comeback I say!
Unexpected adventure even for your old readers, sweetie.
Thanks, love to read how do Jenna get rid of another trap using her natural submissiveness and innocent look. She's really good at it, even if she have such a bitchy Mistress. Looking forward to see what happened next.
Good to see you back after your break. Kisses!
Petite_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Petite_Devil for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 03:57 PM   #158
subDanni

Both Christina and Mia giggled and smiled at me the next day at school. I was so humiliated and embarrassed. Trying to hide my blushing face. Normally I would go home early on Friday, but Sarah had something she had to do at school, and I had to be with her until she was going home. Christina and Mia left at the normal time.

Mia: Hehe, see you tomorrow. Hopefully I will get some more cute and funny pics of you! Hehe.
Me: Omg, ehe, yes. See you.
Mia: So embarrassed you are. Hehe, it's cute. Bye.
Me: Bye.

Christina didn't say anything except bye. It seemed like Mia thought this was just fun. I was unsure about what Christina thought about this. Mia's looks were playful, but Christina gave me more judging looks during this day.
I worked with my own school-tasks, when I was with Sarah at school. As well as bringing her coffee and anything else she might need. After she was finished, we headed home. I asked if she was meeting Ann today.

Sarah: Oh, fuck. Haha, I forgot something..
Me: Oh, what is that, Mistress?
Sarah: Ann might be cuffed in the school somewhere. We need to go back. Haha, this is too funny.

Sarah had earlier that day, after Ann was done with school, told Ann to get in one of the bathroom-stalls and lock the door. Then strip down to her underwear, blindfold herself and cuff herself to one of the pipes in the stall. Sarah had the key to the handcuffs, so Ann would have to wait there. The lock on the doors to the stalls was easy to lurk open from the outside with a pen or something. Normally people didn't do that when the stall was occupied, of course. But that way Sarah would be able to get Ann out.

Me: Where? Shouldn't we hurry to release her?
Sarah: In the female toilets. Haha.

On the way there, Sarah told me I would be allowed to fuck Ann again. But that I was not allowed to say anything. She didn't want Ann to know who was fucking her, and she would stay blindfolded. We entered, only one stall was occupied. Sarah locked the main door into the rest rooms. It was a bit late and not many people still at school.

Sarah: Ann? Are you there?
Ann: Sarah? Omg, please let me out.
Sarah: Hehe, were you scared? It's only been like..five hours?
Ann: Please, Sarah. I beg you to release me.
Sarah: We'll see.

We managed to open the lock on the door to the stall from the outside, and sure enough was Ann sitting beside the toilet. Blindfolded and cuffed. Only wearing a sexy purple bra and a purple tiny thong, with the rest of her clothes nicely folded on the toilet seat. Sarah recorded as we opened the door and found Ann there.

Sarah: Well hello there. What are you doing here, silly Ann?
Ann: I-I'm just obeying your orders.
Sarah: Did your cunt get you in trouble again?
Ann: Yes, Sarah. My horny pussy makes me take bad decisions.
Sarah: Lets take care of that pussy, then. I have a horny guy her. If he is pleased after fucking you, I'll release you from the cuffs.
Ann: Thank you Sarah! I will be a good whore for you.

I took my pants and panties off. Ann could not see me through the blindfold, and was probably thinking she would be fucked by a stud. Sarah unlocked the chastity. I helped Ann up and bent her over the toilet.

Sarah: What are you, Ann?
Ann: I'm your whore, Sarah. My holes are yours. To let horny men empty themselves in, as you wish.
Sarah: Good girl.

I started to rub Ann's pussy outside her thong. It was soaking wet. She was shaking a bit, but seemed to love this. I pulled her thong down to her knees, before I spat in my fingers and rubbed her pussy. She moaned. Such a sexy sound. And the view was sexy. I started to fuck her.

Ann (silently): Mmmm, yeees.

Sarah was still recording. She had told me how much she loved the embarrassed face Ann made, when Sarah showed her the recordings she'd made. And Sarah loved having dirty vids and pics of her slaves. I grabbed Ann's ass. Her helpless body was so sexy, I could not keep my load back. She moaned as I came in her pussy.

Sarah: Pull her thong back up.

I pulled it up.

Sarah: Are you still horny, whore?
Ann: Yes, Sarah.
Sarah: Good, we'll keep it that way. You're so dumb when you're horny. I want to show you something.

Sarah locked me back in chastity and made me stand there in only female underwear, before she removed Ann's blindfold and showed her a video. The vid was of me from yesterday, where I said I loved Ann's panties. Ann seemed very surprised.

Sarah: Can you believe this sissy-bitch have fucked you several times? Haha, you have a cute look on your face now, Ann.
Ann: I-I thought I was being used by real men.
Sarah: Oh, sissy-sluts don't turn you on?
Ann (sighing): No..
Sarah: Turn around and have a look at the “stud” who fucked you.
Ann: Omg, that sissy just fucked me? I...I'm not sure what to say. I'm not into that.
Sarah: Haha! This is so funny. But to be honest, it doesn't really matter what you're into. Your holes belong to me and will be used by whoever I choose. And you loved being fucked, so I don't see the problem. Cock is cock.
Ann: Yes, Sarah. You are right. I'm sorry.

Sarah made me release Ann from the handcuffs. Sarah had already put Ann's clothes in her bag.

Ann: Please let me have my clothes, Sarah. I can't go to the car like this.

Sarah dragged Ann by the hair out of the rest rooms. Ann was still only in her underwear. Sarah made Ann masturbate in the hallway. It was not very likely she would be noticed, but the thrill that she might be, was really hot. Seemed like Ann liked it too.

Sarah: I'll give you your clothes back if you cum for me.

Ann quickly started to rub herself and began to moan. She sat on her knees with her back against the wall. Sarah stood in front of her, with her ass towards Ann's face. Making her kiss her tight jeans covered ass while Ann masturbated. Then Sarah turned around, making Ann face Sarah's crotch. Sarah took her hands under Ann's bra, gently grabbing Ann's breasts, then rubbing her nipples. Ann's sweet moans was such a hot sound. Sarah starred into Ann's eyes.

Sarah: Cum for your owner.

Ann's knees started to shake and she gave a soft and long moan. She rested her head against Sarah's crotch and held her left hand on Sarah's thigh. Sarah gently pet Ann's head and stroked her hair.

Sarah: Awe, you're such a good girl. Lets get you dressed and get home.
Ann: Thank you, Sarah.

I was told to put on one of my female outfits and forced to put on make-up and do my hair, when we got home. Sarah gave Ann a pair of fresh panties. They were about the same size. She also borrowed a cute pink t-shirt and gray sweat pants. Sarah changed to a more comfortable outfit as well. They were in the living-room talking. I brought them food and anything else Sarah asked for. From what I could hear, it seemed that Sarah knew she was pushing Ann a bit far and was discreetly checking if it was too far. Sarah was wisely slowing things down a bit now, perhaps.
Later that evening Ann went home to herself. She didn't seem to mind that Sarah had another slave. Sarah didn't tell me if Ann would join us on Saturday or not. She tucked me in bed and told me she was proud of my acting skills, when I played the role of a man. She giggled as she told me that, knowingly saying it because it humiliated me. I looked at her with my innocent looking face, as she told me I was way cuter as a sissy-girl. She knew how to make me blush and feel good.
My feelings were mixed when I tried to sleep that night. Both nervous and excited about the next day. Sarah reminded me it would be three weeks to next orgasm, because I came today. Unless something very unexpected would happen.

Last edited by subDanni; 12-17-2017 at 04:12 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 04:38 PM   #159
subDanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petite_Devil View Post
OMG, that was really bright Jenna's comeback I say!
Unexpected adventure even for your old readers, sweetie.
Thanks, love to read how do Jenna get rid of another trap using her natural submissiveness and innocent look. She's really good at it, even if she have such a bitchy Mistress. Looking forward to see what happened next.
Good to see you back after your break. Kisses!
Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate your comments, they mean a lot to me
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 04:51 PM   #160
philmcrakin

Great having you back. Love the latest two parts. Jenna is on quite the journey with Sarah.
philmcrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to philmcrakin for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 04:59 PM   #161
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Good to read you back. Story is going great. Love it.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 12-18-2017, 04:25 PM   #162
SissyJess121

I think everyone in here is very glad that you are back, still a great story!!

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
SissyJess121 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 12-18-2017, 08:25 PM   #163
bossman69

Thank you for everything you've wrote so far! I have enjoyed every part of your story.
The following user says Thank You to bossman69 for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 08:16 AM   #164
tiger777

I love this turn of events and would love to meet a mistress like that.
And welcome bace I hope that you had a great time.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 12-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #165
subDanni

This next part is kinda slow and easy I guess. Hopefully it won't make you fall asleep.

Sarah told me to strip off all my clothes. She removed the chastity, but reminded me that under no circumstances would I be allowed to orgasm this Saturday. She allowed me to wear boxers and only that, before she told me to sit down on a chair in the bathroom. I had no make-up or anything like that on. Sarah tied my legs to the legs of the chair, and my arms behind my back. Tightly together. She told me to act as if she didn't own me. That she only owned me today, due to the lost bet. She wanted to make these two seemingly normal girls become “cruel bitches”, as she said. I was a bit nervous about this, but didn't really have a choice but to play along. It was very exciting as well. I'd already had many fantasies about both Mia and Christina. Which Sarah already knew. She often made me tell her about my naughty fantasies. And she wisely used that knowledge against me. I sat there, helplessly waiting while Sarah walked back and forth, in and out of the bathroom. Preparing things and herself. Putting on make-up and getting dressed.

Me: Sarah, Mistress..
Sarah: Yes? Don't call me Mistress when they arrive! I want them to think this is something new and unexplored for me.
Me: Yes, Sarah. I was just wondering..
Sarah: What?
Me: Is there any way we can not do this?
Sarah: Nope.

She turned around and smiled at me, before she continued.

Sarah: I know you will love it, too. But most importantly, I will love it.
Me: Yes, I know. I want you to have fun. It's just..
Sarah: Just what?
Me: What if they expose me?

I thought maybe Sarah had assured herself that they would not do it, but my heart stopped for a moment when she answered.

Sarah: That's a chance I'm willing to take.

I looked down, shameful.

Me: I understand.

Sarah was wearing tight blue jeans, with a black silky top. I was able to see the black bra strop going over her shoulder. She sat down on my lap, so that she was able to look at my face when she looked in the mirror in front of her.

Sarah: Enjoying the view?

When she sat like that and bent over a bit, she exposed her black thong. She knew how much I loved that, and could probably feel my boner in my boxers.

Me: Eh-ehm, yes.

She started to grind her ass against my crotch.

Sarah: Look, I really love playing a little risky. The thought that you might get exposed just really turns me on.
Me: Yes, I understand. I won't complain anymore. I'm very happy I'm able to please you.
Sarah: That's better.

She sat like that for a while, as she was doing something with her phone. I suspected she knew how frustrating that was for me. To have her sexy ass resting against my crotch. Suddenly the door bell rang.

Sarah: Finally, they arrive. You stay here. Hehe, not that you are able to leave.
Me: Yes.

Sarah let them in and soon they came into the bathroom where I sat, helplessly tied to a chair. Mia was wearing black jeans, which was ripped right under both her ass-cheeks. With a white t-shirt. White cute socks, and I could notice her pink bra under her t-shirt. She had a rather small and tight ass. I knew she did a lot of running, but it was very delicious. Christina had a bit more filled ass, which also was very sexy. In the light-blue jeans she was wearing. With a thin and very cute pink sweater. Which said “Girls rule” on the front.

Mia: Haha! Awe, you tied him to a chair? Afraid he will run away?
Sarah: Hehe, no not really. It's just more humiliating for him. Which makes it more funny to me.
Mia: Hehe, I agree. He seems a bit embarrassed. It's cute.
Christina: So we can do whatever we want with him?
Sarah: Yep, basically. I wanted to put make-up on him first. Always wanted to do that.
Mia: I agree. I think we can make him into a pretty bimbo. Will we dress him up as well?
Sarah: Oh my, what do you have in mind?
Mia: I don't know...just think it would be fun to see him in a bra and panties. Don't you agree?
Sarah: Sure, we can do that. We can do anything we want really. He is my slave for the day.
Christina: Can I smack his face?
Sarah: You're cruel. Hehe, but sure.

Christina smacked my face. Not hard, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Mia: Awe, poor boy. Lets put make-up on him instead.

They started to apply make-up on me. Mia was the most eager one. Along with Sarah, which already knew how to make me look pretty. Christina seemed to enjoy just watching from the side. Mia sat down on my lap as she tried to fix it so that my eyes looked pretty. Her face got really close to mine. She was very concentrated. Her gentle touch, her face close to mine, even the feeling of her sitting on me and her smell was very nice. It was difficult to stay calm.

Mia: There we go. Awe, you're so cute.

She straightened her back. The boner in my boxers was difficult to hide. Surely she noticed, as she gently pulled my boxers out with her fingers and took a peak. She let go of my boxers so the strap went back to my waist. She gently tapped my boner outside my boxers and looked at me, smiling.

Mia: It looks nice.
Me: Thank you.
Sarah: So, should we do his hair? You know, I thought about his name too. I think we should call him Jenna today.
Mia: Yes to both! His hair must be nice and girly. I mean, Jenna's hair. Hehe.
Christina: Sure, but Mia, I want to see his cock too. Don't think I didn't noticed what you did there.
Mia: Oh, wops. Hehe.

Mia opened my boxers again and Christina walked over and took a look. Christina took her hand down my boxers and gently stroked my cock for a few seconds.

Christina: It's a nice cock.
Sarah: Hey hey hey, he is my slave for the day! You are just helping me humiliate him. Hehe. No playing with his cock yet.
Christina: Hehe, ok!

When they were done with my hair, they all took pics of me. Even recorded me while forcing me to say humiliating things like “I love sucking cock” or “I want to be a pretty little girl”. Mia and Christina had no idea most of those things were true, which made it even more exciting for me. And to Sarah, it seemed.

Mia: Lets dress him up. I want to see him in cute bra and panties. We can chip in to get you new ones, Sarah.
Sarah: Hehe, I'll just force him to buy me new ones.
Christina: That also work.

They untied me and we all went to Sarah's bedroom. She had a lot of sexy underwear. And a lot of other sexy clothes.

Mia: Hehe, get down on your knees, Jenna-slave.
Me: Oh, OK.
Christina: Omg.. this will be fun.

They told me to take off my boxers. Somehow I managed to keep my cock flaccid. Even when as I was very humiliated, in front of these three bratty girls. Neither me or Sarah wanted the other girls to know that this was something I was into. Sarah wanted to see how cruel they could be only to satisfy themselves, or only to have fun. Sarah showed them a skimpy pink string thong with a matching bra.

Mia: Haha! Yes! Put that on him.
Christina: I was thinking something more lacy?
Sarah: We can do both. Put this on first, Jenna.

I did as Sarah told me. Mia and Christina was giggling while I did this.

Sarah: Should Jenna dance for us?
Mia: Yes!
Christina: Just let me get my phone first. Now, start.

I danced as they giggled and recorded me. Despite everything I had been through with Sarah and others before, this was very humiliating. They told me to change into a purple lacy bra and panties that covered my butt a little more.

Mia: Don't you have a cute skirt we can put on him? Seems like his slim figure can look kinda hot in a skirt. And even a cute blouse?
Christina: Omg Mia, you're into trannies?
Mia: Whatever Christina, who even cares? He's cute. And I think he will look cute in a skirt.
Sarah: We'll try.

Sarah gave me a tight black skirt and a white silky blouse, with a cute bow in the front right above my chest.

Mia: Omg! You can't say that's not cute, Christina.
Christina: Whatever, I'm not into it.
Sarah: Me neither, though I can see he's kinda cute, I guess. What do you think, Jenna?
Me: I....I don't know.
Mia: Aaaawe, he's blushing! I don't care what you two think. He's adorable.

Now that I was dressed, we went to the living room. We all ate some food that me and Sarah had prepared beforehand. The girls also drank some wine and talked for a while. Sarah seemed interested in provoking some cruelty from the girls. She started to talk about the bet.

Sarah: You know girls, if he won the bet, I would be his slave instead. He had some nasty plans about me if he won.
Mia: Oh, what kind of plans did he have?
Sarah: Well, he got really cocky because he was sure he would win. Told me how he was looking forward to recording me sucking his cock. And recording us having sex.
Christina: What the fuck? That's messed up!
Mia: Might be hot to watch after, don't you agree Sarah? You two normally have sex?
Sarah: No we don't! And he wasn't going to show it to me! He said he would blackmail me to be his slave for more than one day. Sharing it with others if I didn't do as he said.
Me: I didn't mean that, Sarah.
Sarah: Hehe, I know. Still cruel of you.
Christina: I agree!! Should not joke about that.
Sarah: When I won I thought about how I could get him back for having those nasty plans. I thought his balls needed some kicks.
Christina: Again, I agree with you Sarah, 100 %
Sarah: Really? Should we do it?
Mia: Well, I guess he kinda deserve some sort of punishment for that. But kick him between the legs?
Sarah: You two wanna know something else about this nasty guy? Hehe.
Mia: Yes!
Christina: Omg..there is more?

Sarah took my phone and showed them some pics. Those pics were not taken by me, but Sarah had moved them from her phone to mine to make it look like I had taken them.

Christina: Is that my ass? Are you taking pics of my ass during breaks? What a perv!
Mia: Wow, there is mine too. And you can see my underwear. Haha.
Sarah: He takes these pics and jerk off to them.
Christina: Delete those pics now!
Mia: Let the pics of me stay. He can keep them. Hehe. I don't mind.
Sarah: Done. Well, I certainly want to give him a kick between his legs.
Christina: Me too.
Mia: Nooo, you can't blame him for being a little horny and curious.
Christina: We can.
Sarah: Hehe, I agree.

Sarah told me to get on all fours and spread my legs. They would kick me from behind. Sarah lifted my skirt and the panties hardly offered any protection. Christina gave the first kick. It was not very hard.

Sarah: You have to kick harder. Haha. Let me show you.

Sarah kicked me so hard that I fell down.

Sarah: Like that. Hehe.
Christina: Yes, I wanna try again.

I got back on all fours, and Sarah made me ask Christina to kick me between the legs. Told me to say I loved it. She kicked me harder, but I managed to stay on all fours.

Sarah: Mia, now is your chance to kick a man in the balls. You might not get this opportunity again. Hehe. Just think of it as the price he have to pay for the pics you let him keep of your ass.
Mia: Fine! I want to try.

Mia slowly placed her foot on my balls, put it back and slowly placed it on my balls again. Back and forth several times, before she launched a hard kick which caused me to lay down and cover my balls with me hands. The girls just started to laugh at my misery.

Mia: Aaaawe, I'm sorry Jenna. But that was kinda fun. Hehehe.
Sarah: While we let him recover I'll tell you about a game I've prepared.
Mia: Oh, fun game?
Sarah: Yes. He was bragging about how he would expose a sex tape of me and him, so I think a game where we might expose him is only fair.
Christina: Yes!! Expose him in panties and girly clothes.
Sarah: Yes, exactly. In this game, there is a small chance he won't get exposed, and that is if he win.
Christina: We will have to make sure he won't win, then.
Sarah: Yes. There are two degrees of exposure. I'm surely going to choose the worst for him, which is that we expose him on facebook. The other is that we make him go on cam on chatroulette. And humiliate him in front of strangers.
Christina: No chatroulette for me. If I win we'll rape his facebook.
Mia: Omg! You two are so cruel! But humiliating him seems kinda fun. I'll choose chatroulette.

This was a homemade game, which Sarah had made. I was becoming very nervous, because the game gave all the girls a lot of advantages. Very soon, I was out of the game.

Christina: Too bad, Jenna. I guess people will have a different view on you from now on..
Sarah: You're so cruel, Christina. Hehe, I like it.
Mia: Well, I'm still in the game, bitches!

I was very nervous while I sat there eagerly following the game and tried to see if I could catch Sarah or Christina do any mistakes or cheating. Sarah smiled at me several times. She seemed to love having me in this nervous misery.
Christina was next one out of the game. Sarah kept it going, but it looked as if she let Mia win in the end. Sarah gave me a smile which sort of told me that this was a close call, but that she was being nice with me.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk