Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Bell The RandomDarer (get and give random pm dares)

New game: The RandomDarer

Have a nice list of pm dares but wish you would receive them more often? At unexpected times and without needing to ask for them? If so, then you should join this game!

With many thanks to Cassandra and Alja for their valuable input to this.

But do please read all of the following before joining!!

I will wait until the first 20 people have joined, then I will kick start the game.

When the game has started, the rules are as follows:
  • You need to have a blog post with PM dares (not only in signature).
  • At random days you will receive a PM dare from somebody (somebody playing this game) with a web link.
  • You do the PM dare and report back (at the very least say ‘thank you’) to the one who gave it.
  • You click the web link (no worries, totally safe!), but only click it once.
  • The webpage will give you 1 or 2 player names and links to their pm dare page.
  • You give those 1 or 2 players one of their PM dares.
  • You send the web link you received to those players as well.
And that is all!

So yes, if you receive a PM dare you will also have to give 1 or 2 PM dares and send the web link across. If you don’t do the giving part, the game will halt and nobody will get PM dares anymore so it’s very important that you give as well!

If at any point you wish to leave the game, just post here or tell me in PM and I will remove you. Adding and removing users is a manual process, but the rest is automatic.

I won’t bore you with the technical details of how this works. But if you do wish to know, please PM me and I’ll explain. The idea is that you will have a good chance to get a dare every few days, maybe more, maybe less. I cannot guarantee but that is also the fun, random part. I might need to tweak the game settings to alter the chances if this is required.

Also, if there are any problems/issues with the program, please let me know in PM.

If all of this is clear, you promise to also send out a dare if you receive one and forward the link, please post below that you want to join and state your favorite color!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

The following 5 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk