3 medium dare chips
1 hard dare chip with your name
10 chips with you name
clothing counts as 2
easy dare chip counts as 1
medium dare chip counts as 2
hard are chip counts as 4
and name chips count as 1
ok at the start normal poker rules apply so whatever the other person raises you have to match with the same amount as shown above so if they raise one clothing you can call with 2 easy dare chips 1 medium dare chip or a pieace of your clothing (you must put all bets on table so if you bet all your clothing=10 points you must strip naked and put them all on the table until the end of hand and whoever wins the hand gets them)
now for the dare part if you want to dare someone you need to have their name chip and a easy or medium dare chip from anyone if you want to give them a hard dare you need their hard dare chip and at the time you place the dare they have to be able to do it with whatever clothing they currently have so you can't dare them to go to the park naked if they haven't lost any of their clothing you can place a dare at any time and depending on how your playing the dare is either done at the end of each hand or at the end of the game(recomended if you have to go somewhere else to complete it) truth can be done imediately

if they are unable to do an truth or easy dare they have to give you 5 total chip points from what they have left if they are unable to do a medium dare they must give you 10 chip points and since the hard chip has their named attached to it if they are unable to complete it you get 25 chip points

easy dare applies-nothing public, nothing criminallly illegal(like no destroying property or anything like that but stuff like drinking is ok)- and nothing harmful
medium dare applies-no permenant harm, nothing highly illegal(like no stealing a car or anything like that)
hard dare applies-anything that won't permenantly ruin a life(basically nothing that will get jail time or cripple the person) anything else is fair game

additional rules
-you are only allowed to wear your clothing unless specified in a dare(like if you win a bra in a hand and someone has your name they could dare you to wear it in public with a medium dare chip)
-any dare chips/name chips used must be discarded with the acception of the hard dare chip that goes to its original owner if the dare is completed
-extra punishments can be handed to people who back out of dares (like if you chicken out they have to be tried to a chair and everyone gets 20 seconds to do watever they want to them)
-trades are allowed any trade at anytime regardless of chip values so if a girl wants a guys hard dare chip cuz she hates him she can trade whatever price the person how currently holds the chip asks(like if he wants her to strip naked and 3 of her name cards thats 8 chip points for 4 chip points if she agrees) trades are even allowed mid hand however nothing that is curently bet can be traded
-all nude/topless/bottemless ect dares require that the person doesn't have that original clothing so you can't dare someone naked you have to win hands when they bet their clothes
-winner is the person with the most chips at the predetermend time the game ends or whoever has all of them
-you can bet other ppls clothes you just can't wear them

this is best done with 4-10 people the number of items can be altered for shorter or longer games and the winner can be rewarded with whatever you deceide on at the begining it could be cash having their way with the losers or anything like that

so i think this is a good game tell me what you think i know its long but theres alot to it so tell me what you think and if this is in the wrong forum sry but i couldn't find a right one
doomed_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to doomed_soul89 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk