Old 10-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Default what will you see?

You will need:

A walking stick
A large black framed pair of sunglasses

Ok this dare can be done in numerous places to suit you

This dare can be done by both males and females, now everyone has a naughty side and your going to help them expose it , you need to find one of the following places that is far away from people who will recognise you (friends, family ect.)

• Multi sex Changing rooms (at the gym or swimming pool)
• Multi sex toilets

Or any where that is similar (depending on where you live and what is available to you)
Anyway all you have to do is walk in wearing the glasses and sit down or stand if you cant find a seat and wait as long as you dare, if your doing this in a changing room then sit opposite the opposite sex’s changing rooms and just wait, you will be surprised at how many people will take the opportunity to do something saucy without consequences such as flashing, you might want to set the idea in their head though by putting some skin on show;

If you’re a woman:

Put a tight semi see through top that stops at your stomach on without a bra and show a lot of cleavage, also wear a short skirt and a bright thong with a frontal wedgie, this will get the guys Horney

If you’re a man: then wear skin tight bottoms and get hard often

The good news is no one will ask you if you are blind and so you will get away with a lot, if someone asks you why your waiting then just tell them your expecting someone, have fun and please write back about what you saw and your experiences

Above all be safe!
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diapered slave for this post:
Old 10-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

I am considering attempting this dare. The only problem is that most places i could go to dont have multi-sex change-rooms/toilets. Any suggestions?
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk