Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 03:34 PM   #31
little pet
getDare Succubus

I would love to do some corner time for my owner, but he's told me "it isn't my time yet."
I guess I'm having to wait untill there is some more time on the clock...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 01-20-2017, 11:57 PM   #32
Diaperbladder

Thank you, I will try this dare and report back.
PM dares- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=141435
Old 01-21-2017, 02:55 AM   #33
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaperbladder View Post
Thank you, I will try this dare and report back.
Thank you,
I am looking forward to your contribution.
I will enjoy carrying your name for a while in my signature.
MarvHarvey did a great job in doing the 40 minutes and writing a superb report. But,... I'm getting curious to see how the next one will do.

It definitely becomes hard now.
I will seriously enjoy when you do this for me.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 01-25-2017, 04:29 AM   #34
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I'm waiting to see if Diaperbladder or NaughtyT is next at 45 minutes, or if someone new will come in at that level. NaughtyT says he wants to beat his old best at 45 so maybe he will wait!
Old 01-27-2017, 01:07 PM   #35
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Weekend is coming.
i like to carry MarvHarvey in my signature, but would be really happy to welcome someone else.

45minutes....... and it seems that you will stay for quite some time in my signature

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 01-30-2017, 01:55 PM   #36
tulipJ

I did more, I did 45 minutes of cornertime

I will start with why I did this dare. My Master knew I was curious of doing a dare. He asked me to show him three I wanted to do, for him to pick one, which would become my first dare. This one was among those three, but at the time he said cornertime was punishment so it wasn’t suitable at that time. Instead, he picked a different dare. I will not go into detail as it is not the purpose of this post, but I failed with that one, and asked my master to allow me to withdraw before finishing. Thus, was ordered by my Master to do this one.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Staring off I was reflecting on why I had failed the other dare and how I can do better for my Master. I felt really bad, because I had a role on choosing it, yet I couldn’t fulfill it. However, while thinking about it, I see that it was too much for me at this stage as I am still quite new to all of this. I kept thinking about the situation, about what got me into this position of a 45min long corner time.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I guess I was kind of in the middle when I couldn’t keep going around the situation in my head, so I started thinking about other things. Quite quickly I run out of material to think about. At that point, I started wondering how much more time I had left and just accepted I would have to wait and get through with it. Somewhere in between my legs started getting tired as well.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
In the past when I have done corner time, and I am getting desperate to be done, I started counting to pass the time, and because I know I cannot reach more than x amount. However, today I didn’t want to do that. So, I tried just to breathe and relax, breathe and relax. Then, before I noticed the timer went off and I was done.

- How did you experience your cornertime?
A bit bizarre, but just when the timer went off and I moved away from the wall I noticed I was feeling so much better after the cornertime than when I started. It allowed me to think about what happened with the other dare, and figure out my feelings. Knowing, I could and would successfully finish this one, also made me content as it allowed me to start making it up to my Master for my failure before.

I am also happy I have completed my first dare on GD.
The following 4 users say Thank You to tulipJ for this post:
Old 01-30-2017, 03:33 PM   #37
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks!!!!
I am really happy you did the dare!
With the times above 30minutes there are not so many who dare to do it.
I appreciate your nice report.
Its really nice how you got motivated to do this dare.
Thinking about it,... That could have been a request from me. I can however no longer edit the original post.

Then your reporting about the experience is great.
Very much alike MarvHarvey (who also thanked your post) reported,.. The long time brings a special sensation. I appreciate that you did not try to count in the endphase. The "accepting" is such a nice thing.
The different experience between begin, mid and end is exactly why i asked to report on those.
The good feeling you got after finishing your time is actually what i was hoping for.

All together this thread is moving in the direction i was hoping for. Starting with some times that can be done as a fun trial. Slowly,... Step by step running into real special sensations.

I have named you in my signature.
On the one hand i would like to welcome the next,..... Going for 50minutes.
But actually i would be happy to carry your name for a week or so in my signature.

Thanks

Last edited by sir sam; 01-30-2017 at 03:35 PM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #38
NaughtyT

I did more. I did 50 minutes of cornertime.

I have a feeling, that I have to do this. One reason is because I promies earlier. And I want beat my cornertime record, which was 45 minutes. And also I thought that I need punishemnt. And what woukd be better punishment than long cornertime with bare bottom.

First all music and tv off. Absolutely silence. Then pants and underpants down. I left only t-shirt. I set timer 50 minutes and 10 seconds and walked to the corner. I put my nose to the wall and hands behind my back.

It started. It was very familiar. It's not first cornertime for me. I kept my nose to corner and my position straight. I thought I earned this cornertime. I thought it was punishment. But it would have been better if some strict lady would have been watching me. But I was there alone.

Middle of the cornertime. Little bit booring. But so it's supposed to be. Cornetime it's punishment. No easy. And no funny. I kept my position. Nose to the wall and I stood straight. How much time was left? I could not now. I just processor my cornertime. Like school in childhood. But there did not have to stand pants and underpants down. I imagined if there was somebody watching me. I stood in the corner with bare bottom. Very embarrassing.

Finally. Clock ringing. It was over. Fifty minutes cornertime. I was quite proud to myself. It was done.
The following 2 users say Thank You to NaughtyT for this post:
Old 02-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #39
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default An idea for getting more involved...

It occured to me that some may not want to go for 55 minutes the first time in the corner. Right now "I did more" means 5 minutes more than the last record holder. What if it also could mean "I did more than my own record."?

That way folks could/would join in with their own first try. They could go timed but without an alarm. Once done they would round down to a multiple of 5 and post the experience as a "I did it for xx minutes." Then they have their own record to break saying "I did more than before", before hitting the master record. The overall record would still be there to break. You could make it a requirement to post the overall record with your own so that this would always be in a recent post.

Could that be added to this thread? Or would it have to be a new one?

I found a web page some time ago that will monitor movement from your web cam to monitor corner time. You can configure many aspects including what to say if you move too much and what time to add if you do it too often. You can also pick from a long list of voices. I will look for it later and let you know the URL (unless someone else posts it first).

Than you
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 02-03-2017, 02:23 PM   #40
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Well dave, your welcome to start your own thread, but this thread is about doing 5 minutes more than the previous one.

And very important... Write a good report.
Read through the reports and you see the progression.

Yes,.... It becomes more hard to join. I know that. And you can be assured i appreciate very much if someone participates. I reward each participant by carrying his/her name in my signature until the next one joins.

Old 02-04-2017, 03:48 AM   #41
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyT View Post
I did more. I did 50 minutes of cornertime.

I have a feeling, that I have to do this. One reason is because I promies earlier. And I want beat my cornertime record, which was 45 minutes. And also I thought that I need punishemnt. And what woukd be better punishment than long cornertime with bare bottom.

First all music and tv off. Absolutely silence. Then pants and underpants down. I left only t-shirt. I set timer 50 minutes and 10 seconds and walked to the corner. I put my nose to the wall and hands behind my back.

It started. It was very familiar. It's not first cornertime for me. I kept my nose to corner and my position straight. I thought I earned this cornertime. I thought it was punishment. But it would have been better if some strict lady would have been watching me. But I was there alone.

Middle of the cornertime. Little bit booring. But so it's supposed to be. Cornetime it's punishment. No easy. And no funny. I kept my position. Nose to the wall and I stood straight. How much time was left? I could not now. I just processor my cornertime. Like school in childhood. But there did not have to stand pants and underpants down. I imagined if there was somebody watching me. I stood in the corner with bare bottom. Very embarrassing.

Finally. Clock ringing. It was over. Fifty minutes cornertime. I was quite proud to myself. It was done.
Dear NaughtyT, thanks a lot for doing this cornertime for me.
The times get close to an hour, it now becomes really hard. I really enjoy every single participant on this thread who "did more". I really enjoy how every extra 5 minutes makes this harder.

It's interesting how you mention you wanted to imagine a strict lady watching you. Indeed that makes it hotter. I enjoy giving my pet cornertime. If she gets it, I am mostly present the whole time. She then knows she does it for me. Like you say, that adds to the sensation. For me as a dom that also gives a great sensation. Just knowing, live, that my pet is doing her cornertime while I can just walk freely.

So,... yeah,.. I can imagine you liked getting yourself the feeling of being watched. For everybody who wants to join later,.. feel free to imagine me watching you. In a sense I do that. I really enjoy handing out cornertime and I really enjoy the reports your write. If you want you can announce your attempt on this thread, but if you announce I expect you to do it within 24 hours. That way you can be assured I am "somewhat" watching you.

It's great how you were able to get yourself in the "punished" mode. It's true, you wanted to beat your record and also you promised to do it. I was actually looking forward to your contribution.

I recognize how your thoughts started drifting, how thoughts from childhood came-up that were buried somewhere. With the drifting you clearly lost awareness of time. I assume you got into some sort of zen-state. Indeed,.. suddenly more or less as a surprise, the timer went off.
Like tulipJ you felt good after the cornertime. I can only say,.. true,.. that's an other reason why I like it. Most peopel feel good afterwards.

Thanks for doing my dare.
I am happy to carry your name in my signature for a while.

50minutes has been done........ who does more?

Note: everybody who participates can expect a personal reaction from me but that can take a day. I need to choose a quite time to write a good and serious reaction.

Old 02-04-2017, 04:34 AM   #42
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

I'm probably gonna do the next corner time . Last night I read a book that the guy was kneeling and the girl with a gun pointing at him said He will die by her friend(a sniper) if he moves then she left and the guy was so desperate Lol cuz he didn't know if there is any sniper or not. I liked the corner time idea so today I found this thread . I did 8 hours corner time when I was 12 . My mom made me to do it . It was one of the hardest I ever done . So one hour would be nothing to me If I have enough time .
Wait for me , I'm coming for this round
Old 02-04-2017, 06:02 AM   #43
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
I'm probably gonna do the next corner time . Last night I read a book that the guy was kneeling and the girl with a gun pointing at him said He will die by her friend(a sniper) if he moves then she left and the guy was so desperate Lol cuz he didn't know if there is any sniper or not. I liked the corner time idea so today I found this thread . I did 8 hours corner time when I was 12 . My mom made me to do it . It was one of the hardest I ever done . So one hour would be nothing to me If I have enough time .
Wait for me , I'm coming for this round
Wow! thats great!
I must say, I feel real bad about your 8hr experience. I really like handig out cornertime but at the same time I see this as part of the consensual ds dynamic.

You're up for the 55minute challenge!
As I explained in last mail,... now you were brave enough to announce yourself,.. I expect you to do it within 24hrs.

But, you can be assured I am looking forward to it. Next 24hrs your attempt will be on my mind.

My pet should not be jealous, she definitely is the nr 1 sub on my mind

Last edited by sir sam; 02-04-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:59 AM   #44
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

I did more. I did 55 minutes of cornertime.
So Today i finally did this. I admit , Corner time is not my thing but I'm pretty damn good in it . So I put my phone on alarm then I kneel and nose to the wall . corner time began .

- How did you experience your cornertime?
It is in my personality , every task that I feel that I'm doing this for someone superior to me makes me feels good even corner time .
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
So first I thought "Hey what the fuck are u doing just forget about it , you have a lot of works to do" . But I forced myself to think abour Sir Sam and how he will be happy While I'm doing this . so by the time the thought was gone And I had to think about other thing
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I have a pretty good Imagination , I can think about a fantasy or a book or even a movie for hours , so I thought about a book I recently read "The Way of kings" by Brandon Sanderson . I dont how many minutes I was thinking about the Story and the characters , my theories . but all of them ruined when my phone started to ring . 7 miss call . I got worried , "Who is it ? " , " Is something happened? " , "Should I just break the corner time and start over after answering the phone ? " , I didn't do it . I continued ...
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I felt uncomfortable on my knees , I was bored and worried about the miss calls . If the miss calls didnt happen it would be much easier corner time I could think about another book or movie . just a few minutes before the phone alarm I was thinking about Sir Sam again . about him and bunch of his slaves laughing to me which made me get hard in last secs but then It was the alarm and end of the task .
The following 3 users say Thank You to pirahnna for this post:
Old 02-05-2017, 12:03 PM   #45
NaughtyT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Dear NaughtyT, thanks a lot for doing this cornertime for me.
The times get close to an hour, it now becomes really hard. I really enjoy every single participant on this thread who "did more". I really enjoy how every extra 5 minutes makes this harder.

It's interesting how you mention you wanted to imagine a strict lady watching you. Indeed that makes it hotter. I enjoy giving my pet cornertime. If she gets it, I am mostly present the whole time. She then knows she does it for me. Like you say, that adds to the sensation. For me as a dom that also gives a great sensation. Just knowing, live, that my pet is doing her cornertime while I can just walk freely.

So,... yeah,.. I can imagine you liked getting yourself the feeling of being watched. For everybody who wants to join later,.. feel free to imagine me watching you. In a sense I do that. I really enjoy handing out cornertime and I really enjoy the reports your write. If you want you can announce your attempt on this thread, but if you announce I expect you to do it within 24 hours. That way you can be assured I am "somewhat" watching you.

It's great how you were able to get yourself in the "punished" mode. It's true, you wanted to beat your record and also you promised to do it. I was actually looking forward to your contribution.

I recognize how your thoughts started drifting, how thoughts from childhood came-up that were buried somewhere. With the drifting you clearly lost awareness of time. I assume you got into some sort of zen-state. Indeed,.. suddenly more or less as a surprise, the timer went off.
Like tulipJ you felt good after the cornertime. I can only say,.. true,.. that's an other reason why I like it. Most peopel feel good afterwards.

Thanks for doing my dare.
I am happy to carry your name in my signature for a while.

50minutes has been done........ who does more?

Note: everybody who participates can expect a personal reaction from me but that can take a day. I need to choose a quite time to write a good and serious reaction.
That was quite hard. But not impossible. I think that makes good for me.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk