Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-16-2017, 12:12 AM   #46
chrissybsissy1978

Default naked sissy

ONLINE RIGHT NOW

Ruin this sissy loser, Spread This Sissy Dumbass Around
Wow this dumbass lingerie wearing sissy
Pics, videos, copy of identification, personal contacts… etc on laptop.
You know what to do !!!

LMFAO Spread and post this everywhere

Teamviewer ID: 240 478 312
Password is 2humiliate

guess ill see what happens to me now havent given password here before sooooo fucked

I have teamviewer or anydesk and have a pile of really really embarrassing sissy pics, videos, copy of drivers license, vehicle registration etc for complete humiliation.

Will do anything you say without limits
chrissybsissy1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:22 AM   #47
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's Answers

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Completely naked while skinny dipping.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? A few of my friends, they were naked too, we were all skinny dipping

#3 Do you like being naked in public? It was kinda awkward

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? Probably 90% of the time

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? Yes, my boyfriend

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) A nip slip a few times

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) Nope

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? Yes, my campfriends

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? 8

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:18 PM   #48
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

[QUOTE=denialslut123;2239755]Here's just a few questions about public exposure.

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public?
Fully naked on a beach. It wasn't a nude beach but it was deserted so nobody saw me.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?
Nope

#3 Do you like being naked in public?
Probably, but I never done it. I am not really an exhibitionist so I'm not really out for anyone to see me. But if it's in a place where it is normal/expected to be naked, there is something hot about it also. If only for overcoming my shame and just do it.

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes?
I have no idea. If others did it, it was warm enough and I already overcame my shame I'd like to think I'd do it pretty often. I really enjoy just the feeling of being naked.

#5 Have you ever flashed someone?
Nope. I don't do stuff without consent

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)
Nope

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..)
Nope

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)?
Nope

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once?
2, my parents

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #49
BashfulBecca

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? 100%

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Besides the friends who dared me, nobody has

#3 Do you like being naked in public? It's certainly exciting

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? Haha, who knows

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? Yes

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) Yes

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) Yes

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? Yes

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? A whole room full
BashfulBecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:15 PM   #50
chrissybsissy1978

Default Online Now

Nervous but here it goes.

Sissy pics, videos, copy of identification, personal contacts… etc on laptop... For exposure humiliation, exposure, or blackmail whatever amuses you.

TV ID: 398 606 250
Anydesk ID: stan-pc-115@ad

Passwords: sissy2expose

or email [email protected]

I have teamviewer or anydesk and have a pile of really really embarrassing sissy pics, videos, copy of drivers license, vehicle registration etc for complete humiliation.

Will do anything you say without limits
chrissybsissy1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:01 PM   #51
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

I am used to be completely naked in public since childhood, as my parents are naturists. I am used to be naked on the beach and in (public) pools whenever allowed to do so.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react?
Be it on the beach or in a public pool or a sauna, nobody took offense, it was ok.

Yes, I do.

Whenever I feel like being well dressed. I like fashion, and being naked can be boring

Yes, I have... mostly friends and acquaintances. I always sleep naked, even if I sleep at a friend's. And when I go to the loo and I meet somebody - I'm naked. That's not an issue

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..)
No

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..)
I have been naked in public for dares I had to do for one of my masters or mistresses. I have even be ordered to masturbate naked in a public park. It was hot!

See #7

On the beach or in a public pool? Up to a hundred. For a dare? Maybe ten.

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:48 PM   #52
jh81

Totally.

Hundreds of people - I've ridden naked in the streets of London on WNBR and holidayed in naturist resorts.

Yes

It is legal to be naked in public (https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidanc...cases-naturism). And yet, I do wear clothes.

Not intentionally

Yes

No

Yes

Hundreds. If not thousands. A picture, which included me, of a naked event I was at, was published in a newspaper which has millions of readers, but I am not sure I can count that
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #53
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Public exsposure

1. What's the most naked you've been in public?
Full nude

Yes, I've been seen. They were shocked at first then moved on to humilate me

No I don't

Least amount I can

Yes

Yes, fell off back of trailer and my shorts ripped off.
Yes, I was stripped and dropped off in middle of nowhere.

Yes, see above question
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 05:48 PM   #54
gbdare

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Completely naked.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Yes. Mostly I've been seen at legal nude beaches, so since most of the people there are naked, they don't really react other than to look and maybe smile. Other than that, as far as I know I've only been seen at a distance when walking naked at night and the people were too far away to tel how they reacted.

#3 Do you like being naked in public? Love it, but had to stop because it's too risky these days and the legal ramifications can be pretty bad.

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? Mostly at work and when it was cold out, lol!

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? My girlfriend.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) No, it's always been intentional, lol!

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) I've done the locked out naked dare several times in a variety of locations - my house, apartments, hotels, etc..

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? Not just me, but as part of a group where it was mutually decided to go skinny dipping at a state park we were camping at. Other than that, just dares from people online.

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? In-person, maybe a dozen or so. When I used to cam on Chaturbate, sometimes I'd have 70 plus watching at one time.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #55
jennyishorny

Here's just a few questions about public exposure.

Depends on your definition. I've been completely naked in a change room full of other women, I've been completely naked in front of large open windows in full daylight, I've been commando in stores and the library stuff.
No big deal in the change room, but I had a guy smack my ass at the library when he saw my pussy.
Yes
Probably far less often
Yes, the man at the library. I bent down in front of him.
I've had a nip slip or two at the pool
No
No
About 30 in that change room
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 01:39 AM   #56
Jokeboy

Nude beach, near a busy road (in town) at 10pm. A small walk through neighbourhood (midnight).

On nude beach: no specific reactions at all
Near road: I don't know, probably the drivers who saw me smiled
Neighbourhood: A cyclist past me, but I don't think she reacted to it.

Yes.

I would still wear clothes mainly, but would also take a walk nude from time to time.

No.

No.

No.

No.

Maybe 10-20 on the nude beach, but I think that doesn't count here
Jokeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:22 AM   #57
321tt
Distinguished Member

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Fully nude of course.

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Yes, multiple times, it mostly came natural and nothing ever happened.

#3 Do you like being naked in public? Yes.

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? It would depend not only on legality but also social acceptance. But I would likely keep wearing clothes mostly, just I would switch to more revealing clothes.

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? Yes,.

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) I don't think so.

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) During some truth or dare plays maybe?

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? I don't think so.

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? About 20 in locker rooms, about 40 in a sauna.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 05:37 PM   #58
Messupmyass

#1. What's the most naked you've been in public? Fully

#2. Has anyone seen you naked in public? If so what happened, and how did they react? Yep and they have either ignored it, filmed me, asked me about some things like why I’m doing this or just cheering me on

#3 Do you like being naked in public? Feels illegal, no

#4 If it was legal to be naked in public, how often would you wear clothes? K well that’s convient for my answer on the 3rd one but probably never makes you feel free

#5 Have you ever flashed someone? Yep actually flashed in a pub

#6 Have you ever unintentionally been naked in public (pants fell down, nip slip, etc..) yep due to apparently getting too skinny for some oversized jeans I though were my size in a thong wasn’t the best as I didn’t even fully take in and realise what happened so I was still walking when it happened took like 10 seconds to stop, realise and pull them back up

#7 Have you ever been forced to be naked in public (Locked out naked, clothes stolen, etc..) yes but like a dare where I put my clothes on a public place and waited somewhere naked for 20 mins and all my clothes was took

#8 Has anyone ever asked you to get naked in public (irl)? I’m assuming as a dare and yes

#9 What's the largest amount of people who have seen you naked at once? Going back to the pub when I flashed the place it was like a night dare so all the guys started getting drunk and all (I may have a bit too) and pulled down my pants just cheering and some women didn’t like it some grabbed my ass and did a bit of oral I obviously didn’t count but it was like 10-20 mostly drunk people

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 10:05 PM   #59
Just_a_subguy

Here's just a few questions about public exposure.

Fully naked

Nobody has seen me before

I do yes, but only in safe settings

I'd probably save the clothes for bad weather or specific activities, otherwise, rarely.

No I haven't.

No

No

No, not so far anyway.

At once? 2

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2021, 03:50 AM   #60
dasa

full nude (hidden), regular clothes (otherwise)

either no, or they didn't react at all

it thrills me

always still, probably

no

no

no

no

ASS contest - registration (cancelled)
hypnosis adventures
dasa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk