Old 02-14-2019, 02:35 PM   #1
Shiv

Default Report on Baby Food Dare

My Miss gave me the following task today: Wear your ring gag, blindfold, and eat as least 3 nasty flavored baby foods. While you do it, have your vibrator on your clit on max. If you edge before you finish the food you'll have a punishment.

I used the Beef and Gravy, Carrots, and Peas flavors of baby food and put them out with a small enough spoon to go through my ring gag, then applied my gag, tied my hitachi vibrator into place with a rope harness, and then blindfolded myself.

It's shockingly difficult to line up a spoon to eat when you are blindfolded, and I found myself poking at my lips/cheeks and spilling food onto my pigtits as I tried to eat it. Swallowing was even worse, which is difficult with a ring gag in your mouth, and it made me drool the food all over myself, which I am still covered in as I write this and will go clean up afterwards.

I eventually was able to finish emptying the baby food jars into my mouth (and all over myself) after about ten minutes of struggling with it, and was able to finish before I edged, avoiding the punishment.

34/F. 205 lbs.
I am a writing slut. Give me WriteForMe tasks.
Shiv is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk