Old 01-19-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Jacobsen

Post Need punishment for masochistic female slave

I have recently come to realized that my slave might actually been enjoying her punishment a little too much. The pain from spanking or torture doesnt seem to train her the way I want. Sometimes i suspect she disobey on purpose just to be punished.

Currently i make her write lines, or time out. But they seem a bit too dull. I was hoping if anyone have any punishment ideas that is especially effective on slave who enjoy pain too much, for physical punishments to be effective?

She is an inline slave btw, so it will have to be something she can do by herself.
Jacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

hrmm... you could go down the humiliation/messy stuff route; you know, things in underwear or get in the bath and cover yourself in.. etc. Alternativley if you can get her to get an enema kit then that opens up quite a few avenues for potential punishments that someone who is into pain wouldn't necessarily enjoy. (but then it was predictable of me to recommend enemas if you knew me XD heh) I once posted an anal orientated punishment that worked on someone who enjoyed anal XD hehe, get her to fill herself with a can of whipped cream, it'll be quite fun and tasty and stuff to start with but the amount of gas that gets inside you leads to crampy uncomfortable sensations and even queasiness. They'll never get physically ill or dizzy or anything, just feel kinda uncomfortable for a bit. It's almost like a libido killer at the same time I guess XD hehe anyway.. I dunno.. it's an idea, putting that one into practice I recommend a short length of hose between the nozzle and any bodily orifices.. Humm.. what else could there be.

You could try taking away home comforts.. sleep without a duvet or on the floor or in wet underwear.. dunno.. there is loads of stuff, just don't orientate your punishments around pain. Punishments don't have to be painful to be punishing. The most severe punishment I ever recieved from my master, and the most effective one he has ever given me, was purley verbal. powerful stuff when ya know how ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #3
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Cold. Ice (on anus, inserted anally, on nippls or anywhere else sensitive), very cold water (immerse breasts), cold shower or bath.

How much pain does she enjoy? You might be able to break through.

Time out can be livened up by kneeling on dri rice or epas (painful as well as boring), uncomfortable positions, of having to hold 1 coin or pen to wall (nose) or two coins (breasts).

Orgasm denial might work.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
Bubuk
getDare Devil

Orgasm denial + timeout combination.

Punishment may lasts for X days.
If she done Y-th orgasm for period she should punish hetself with Y*Z minutes of corner time.

X and Z - parameters those you have to choose.
Example. X=7, Z=15.

First orgasm at 3-th day - 15 minutes
Second orgasm at 5th day - 30 minutes.
More X and Z - harsher punishment.
================
Bubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #5
DareKing1
Account Banned

A female slave who enjoys pain? You need to see what sort of pain she hates. Make her drink a cup of wee or something.
DareKing1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #6
Jacobsen

Thanks for the helps. I have found that making her exercise seems to be a very effective way.

I've made her type on her ipod "I am a slave, and I must obey" for 50 times, while doing one squat every time she types it.

Essays seems to be an interesting one too, where I would set her topics and word limits.
Jacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masochist, punishments, slaves