Old 04-19-2018, 10:03 PM   #1
kinkerling

Talking Embarrassed Kinkster

I've had my fair share of embarrassing moment's. Share, let's have a laugh.
If u share urs I will share mine, brace urselves this could get hairy... please share true stories
kinkerling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:14 PM   #2
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

I lost my virginity at a party at my house. I had a big group of friends and we all used to party together after work. Everyone had kind of coupled up except me and my friend Josh. So, we made a joke of it. We said we were going to my room to have sex. We were just drinking and listening to music. I had just taken a shower and my hair was wet. I even went so far as to ask my friend for a condom.

Then Josh went to the bathroom. When he came back in, he tripped. He kind of reached out and touched my wet hair, stating the obvious. "Your hair is wet." I don't know how that escalated to sex but the next thing I knew, he was fingering me. He then asked me for the condom and we had sex. I didn't even have my pajama pants off the second leg.

Then all my friends came in and turned on the light. No one actually thought we'd have sex. They thought it was a joke, as it was intended to be. My legs were up in the air and they were all dying and those are not the dreams one has about losing their virginity, but that's my embarrassing story. And every time we get together (this was a while ago) they bring it up!
Old 04-20-2018, 04:29 AM   #3
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

I got a white swimsuit and went to the beach with but didn't knew it get completely see-through when wet. So as I got out of the water it was clinging to my body and my nipples and pubes were clearly visible through the fabric.

I just noticed because some people were staring at me. I quickly wrapped into a towel and went to another part of the beach. The rest of the day I spend far away from the water.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.438

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:30 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

I first met my ex inlaws when I met their daughter .She was just 18 and looked alot younger , she was blonde , very petite and stunning and I couldnt believe my luck when she said she fancied me and wanted to go out with me . I met her through my then best mates sister at a pub we were drinking in .I ended up giving her a lift home and asking to see her the next day after work .
After work the next day I went and knocked at her door ,her dad answered it and invited me in .I met her mum and her sister who was 19 and quite a looker too.

We went out most nights for nearly a week before she asked if we could chill at hers for a change which didnt bother me .We spent some time chatting with her folks who seemed really down to earth and easy going , had dinner, before she told her dad we were going up stairs for some alone time .He seemed okay with it and didnt say anything about us behaving etc which did surprise me . I asked my girlfriend about how cool her dad seemed and she told me he really was very broadminded and had spoken to her the day after we met about us mucking around etc .He said he had been our age once so knew how it was and not to worry that he would support her no matter what .She told me that he was not uptight and that they were often naked at home and her folks had walked in on her sister and her pleasuring before and they had been told it was normal and not to feel embarrassed when doing it and sex was something even her mum and him did .

It took a few days for me to relax enough to have sex with her in the bedroom ,we had made love in my car and in a local wood where most young couples went in summer .

We had been together about 2 weeks before we finally got the courage up to strip off and have sex on top of the bed covers .This was interrupted by her mum walking in with a handful of ironing ,we forget to lock the door .She just smiled and seemed totally unfazed and put the ironing on the bottom of the bed while we tried to act innocent even though we were naked she told us not to worry about her and walked out closing the door behind her .That totally killed the moment although we had a good giggle over it .

We got dressed and walked down stairs into the living room where the family were watching tv .I apologised to her mum as I felt I should do then sat down next to my girlfriend on the settee . Her dad looked straight at us and I got a feeling of dred all for nothing .Her dad told us not to be embarrassed and that it was natural for young people and old .He said relax we could be naked and cuddly etc around them it was completely natural and it was okay with them .and that my girlfriend and her sister were often naked at home and since her and I had met it was the most time my girlfriend and sister had remained clothed so that it didnt make me feel uncomfortable .
There was an awkward silence for the rest of the evening till I went and was kinda relieved when I got in the car to head home .
I went round to see her again the following night and when I got to the door my girlfriend came out closing the door behind her ,I immediately asked what was wrong and she assured me it was nothing and that she wanted to stay in and spend some time with me and her family . I thought it was a bit odd but didnt make question it and when she told me that what ever happened once insiide to just go along with it I shrugged my shoulders and said okay ,after all how bad can it be after being caught with their daughter up to it naked in her room days before .She kissed me before taking my hand and leading me indoors . I walked in the living room said hi to her dad , mum and daughter and sat down next to the girlfriend . Her dad went and made us a cuppa while we relaxed watching the tv although we were busy kissing and cuddling .He placed the tea on the coffee table and sat back down .
Suddenly my girlfriend started taking my shirt off and gave me what I call puppy dog eyes so I let her remove it .She then knelt down in front of me and undoing my trousers and whispered please let me so I gave in and lifted my bum off the seat ,she was surprised to find no underwear and gave me a cheeky smile .She then stood up and lifted her dress over her head she was naked it was a very pleasant sight to see .All the movement had everyone looking at us and smiling .She knelt down between my legs and started stroking me it didnt take long to get me close to cumming and without batting an eyelid she took me in her mouth and finished me off .My brain eventually cleared and I grabbed for my clothes but my girlfriend was quicker and handed all our clothes to her sister and asked her to put them upstairs and then sat between my legs again smiling and slowly stroking me .It was a very wierd evening and we did go upstairs before I went home and fucked like rabbits .We layed and cuddled for a while before I dressed said goodbye to the family and left . she saw me to the door naked and kissed me and I left not sure what to feel.
The next night when I got there she answered the door naked dragged me upstairs stripped me and led me downstairs . We spent most of our time naked at hers from then on and yes she jumped on me a few times in front of the family but no one ever made a fuss so I just enjoyed it .We did eventually marry but it didnt last I found her in bed with one of her dads friends when they were meant to be home alone . I left and never spoke to her again I was so hurt . We did have a varied sex life for nearly 3 years but that is another story.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 01:42 AM   #5
kinkerling

Wink Thank goodness for blind dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 View Post
I lost my virginity at a party at my house. I had a big group of friends and we all used to party together after work. Everyone had kind of coupled up except me and my friend Josh. So, we made a joke of it. We said we were going to my room to have sex. We were just drinking and listening to music. I had just taken a shower and my hair was wet. I even went so far as to ask my friend for a condom.

Then Josh went to the bathroom. When he came back in, he tripped. He kind of reached out and touched my wet hair, stating the obvious. "Your hair is wet." I don't know how that escalated to sex but the next thing I knew, he was fingering me. He then asked me for the condom and we had sex. I didn't even have my pajama pants off the second leg.

Then all my friends came in and turned on the light. No one actually thought we'd have sex. They thought it was a joke, as it was intended to be. My legs were up in the air and they were all dying and those are not the dreams one has about losing their virginity, but that's my embarrassing story. And every time we get together (this was a while ago) they bring it up!
Very interesting story, thank u for sharing with us...
the worst and funniest thing that happened to me. I had been single for awhile getting pretty randy so I decided to let one of my girlfriends set me up on a "blind date" with a friend of one of her friends.... supper excited about the possibilities of what could develop from this encounter and obviously a little nervous. everything was set and we were metting the very next night for a few drinks at the local pub. I was running a little late the traffic was a killer that afternoon, I rushed in and ordered myself a shot of tequila so I could settle my nerves. I waited for about 10 minutes eyeing anyone who walked in by the door. it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks.... oh crap I was suddenly struck with panic I had forgotten what my "blind dates" name was but FML I didn't know what he was supposed to be wearing, I felt like such a toffee I just wanted to go home... disaster before it even began. I ordered myself a screwdriver and drank it as fast as I could manage so I could leave. Almost done with my drink and I felt a hand on the small of my back startling me so much I kinda fell out the chair. Turns out its Mark my "date" After helping me regain my balance he gave me a sturdy kiss on the cheek and said "Claire so nice to meet u" THINGS WENT REALLY WELL and made it back to my place for hot, nasty sex. it was amazing we carried on like rabbits... Laying there a few hours later in all our naked glory he said to me that I looked exactly like my profile pic on Fetlife. I was floored I wasnt sure if I wanted my close friends finding out about my not so vanilla adventures. I think I turned all shades of red. I jolted up and practically begged Mark not to tell Louise. He looked at me as if I had gone crazy, insisting he didnt know her from a bar of soap.... He's names Mark alright, Markdom from Flife someone who I chatted to everyone so often... Omg I wanted the world to swallow me in. Not only was I going to be in the dwang for standing "Mark" but how was I going to explain this mix up to Louise....
Old 04-21-2018, 02:50 AM   #6
kinkerling

Default Fartsy

QUOTE=Pet Ra;3257387]I got a white swimsuit and went to the beach with but didn't knew it get completely see-through when wet. So as I got out of the water it was clinging to my body and my nipples and pubes were clearly visible through the fabric.

I just noticed because some people were staring at me. I quickly wrapped into a towel and went to another part of the beach. The rest of the day I spend far away from the water.[/QUOTE]

Exhibitionism goes a far way

Another embarrassing moment I had was when I was dating my now Husband back then. We'd been dating for a few months and it was his first weekend stay over. Everything was going great till we woke up the next morning, we chatted, laughed till the little shit decided to tickle me. He tickled me so much I started farting. it was the worst smelling fart I had ever smelt. PHEWW.

BUT all in all it turned out fine in the end He's never tickled me like that again
Old 04-21-2018, 05:50 AM   #7
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Embarrassed Kinster

My most embarrassing moment happened back in school. After dodging a few upper classmen whom i pissed odf and got in trouble priorto them caughting up to me.

i was made to meet them at a local clothing store. i was told if i could walkout of this storewith a different outfit i wouldn't be harassed by them anymore.

So i knew kids have triedin the past and havent had luck. So i picked out an outfit close to what i wore in. I changed in fitting room, and put my clothes back out on rack. i looked around fir a moment and headed towards the door. Then as i git there the alarm went off. i didnt look good enoughdor all security tags.

getting to the end i was told either the cops and charges will be pressed or i could do something else to stop it from happening. my mom was called to get me, she was pissed off bad. she told me in front of them she dont care what i had to do that i was to anything they said without any lip. even if i had give them my stuff.

i had a 2 partpunishment from them, my real clothes werent on rack anymore, so after i had to remove the stolen clothes i was walked out by mom with only what i had left.

i came backa couple weekends later to do whatever to have them drop charges. i spent the afternoon with only a sign that read careful whom you steal from, this is what happens when you take from this store.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 07:28 PM   #8
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

My embarrassing moments usually involve tripping n falling in public or banging my head against a pole or something like that ..because I look down at my phone a lot while walking
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, experience, funny, share., true story