Old 04-19-2018, 07:33 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Funniest Kink Moments!

So ... I am need of a laugh and was hoping that people would be willing to share some funny kink moments.

Has anything unexpected ever happened during a play session?
Has somebody ever caught you playing?
Have you ever had a sex injury?
Every just get a case of the giggles during sex?

Please tell me about it!!!!!

And of course I will share mine in return.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:34 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

This next experience happened before I met my wife I was only about 19.I was working in a pub as the chef and had a lovely assistant /waitress worked with me and we became good friends .I worked all the hours god made because I didn't want to be at home as I wasn't getting on with my parents .I usually didn't have to be in work till 10 in the morning and I started going round sue's the waitress for coffee about 8 and then giving her a lift to work as she was a single mum with no car .This became habit and we started spending more and more time together and became fuck buddies .

We were so close I trusted her with my life and secrets and ended up going nude when ever I was round there and shared my secret about my exhibitionist side as well We had a load of friends round one night and we had been drinking and the chat got more and more risky and they all knew sue and I were fuck buddies and she was boasting about my staying power when one of our friends challenged us to prove it .

A mattress was brought down from upstairs and a clock was set to zero and sue and I stripped off in front of every body and got down to it on the mattress .We were still at it at 8 oclock the next morning till in the end I collapsed with exhaustion and fell asleep .

They woke me at 11 .Luckily enough it was a sunday so work would be quite and sue and I arrived late .

It wasn't till that afternoon back at sue's she told me how impressed our friends all were and a few of them even asked if I would give them a go who was I to say no.

Sue lived on an estate right next to a village by pass and across the road was a rugby field and a football field backing on to woodland .A couple of days later we were sat chatting with friends one evening talking about what had happened and sue told them about my exhibitionist tendencies and the fact I never refused a dare and if they hadn't been there I would be nude .

They immediately dared me to strip and stay naked which I did and of course got a hardon .I was dared to masterbate for them which I did and when I got close to cumming sue went down on me and I shot my load down her throat .

I stayed at sue's that night because our friends dared me to streak across the bypass and round the rugby field and football field the next morning then stand in the middle of the field and masterbate before going back to sue's to get dressed have a cuppa and go to work .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:07 AM   #3
Simi

One of the more amusing ones was me talking with a friend about the mechanics of flogging, and how the mechanics where similar to the use of nunchucks and left me flinging a flogger around in some trick moves from my weapon training things... (also launching into a bo/jo kata with w cane or crop while the sub is blindfolded is a good way to startle them lol)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:34 AM   #4
JulieAllison

When I was younger, before I owned real breast forms, I would occasionally use water balloons as fake breasts in my bra. They had the right shape, nice weight and were "jiggly". One time I was dressed with a guy and as I was giving him head my one breast snagged on something and popped, soaking myself, him and the bed in the process. We both had a good laugh and I ended up finishing the bj with one fake boob and a wet dress.

With Love,
Julie Allison

Submissive Sissy/Crossdresser

Likes: Cross Dressing, Sissification, Edging, Blatter Control, Spanking, Hidden Public, Mild Humiliation, Some Pain
Dislikes: Extreme Humiliation
Limits: Illegal, Face, Scat, Permanent, Full Public
JulieAllison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:50 AM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

My wife and I have had a laughing fit a couple times during sex. Kills the sex mood, but we enjoy the laughter. Usually its something stupid either of us did that just does it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:52 AM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Recently Mr. Devious bought a butt funnel for us to try out. We actually wanted to try putting things in his ass like his own pee. However, we decided (thankfully) to test it out with just water first.

I lubed up the plug and inserted it into his ass. He was in doggy style on our bed. The tubing that connected the butt plug and the funnel was about 2 feet long, but the funnel itself was rather small.

As I was putting the water in, I was going slow, but realized that his butt wasn't drinking it as well as I thought it would. I guess I am too used to using an enema. As I was standing there, trying to get it to go in his ass, I was making comments, and all of a sudden Mr. Devious started to laugh.

Well the water was starting to come back out and up towards the funnel. As I was holding it right in front of me, on our carpeted floor, right over our bed, I started to panic. I screamed and told him to hold it in. I did not want his butt juice in my face!!

Of course, this just made him laugh harder which in turn started the flow of water back towards me even faster!

I had to kink the hose until he could stop laughing in order to try and get the water all the way into his ass.

We learned our lesson. Next time we do this, it is going to be done in the bathroom, and I am wearing goggles.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 04-24-2018, 04:49 PM   #7
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Everyone says suction cup dildos are great (and they are). But they've got some attitude, you know?

Just picture being on your knees in front of a mirror with a dildo clinging to the smooth glass surface, bobbing eagerly for attention. A hand reaches out to tease you from behind, as your mouth circles around the silicone shaft. You wiggle your hips softly, begging for more.

"Not unless you tell me that secret you mentioned earlier," the voice behind you chides gently.

"Never!" After a brief pause, during which the fingers beneath you resume their coaxing, your voice loses steadiness while you struggle to hold your principles against the onslaught of touch.

"Are you sure?" You nod as your lips open to take the dildo again, doing your best to seduce it.

The sensation between your legs intensifies until you give up on oral work and sink helplessly to the floor, bracing yourself with your hands. "You can still orgasm tonight," the sexy voice murmurs. "All you need to do is tell me."

You whimper, feeling torn, but determined to resist. No matter how tempting, it's safer in the long term to to hold out.

But just as the whisper echoes in your ear: "No orgasm for you, then," ...the neglected dildo un-suctions itself with an emphatic, wet plop to the floor. Leaving a heavy wet smear right on top of your hand.

Et tu, dildo?

The moral of the story appears to be: taunt your sub all you want, but don't tease the dildo! ...Or, if you do, at least be prepared for a couple minutes of stunned giggling before you can resume anything else.

Because they're drama queens. Clearly waiting for any chance to steal the show.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk