Old 04-04-2017, 12:51 AM   #1
Polonius

Trophy The "reliabe, proven punishments"-Thread

Why?
Reading the slave/master sub-board and the punishments & ideas board frequently, I came up with some observations:
a) There are many more punishments requested than there are ever reported as completed.
b) Some users are simply outdoing themselves in stupidity; that is by trying to make punishments "worse", they make them actually unable to be completed in any reasonable way at all, thus spoiling the basic idea.
c) The feedback of the punished ones is grossly underrepresented.

What?
Hence I wondered what would a system look like, that
- provides reasonable punishments,
- encourages the slave to report after conducting the punishment and
- gives the uninvolved readers the certainity, that they are not reading a fine piece of roleplay but a credible report.

To achieve this, I will allow slaves to ask for a punishment here (see "How?" below for specifics). They will get in contact with me then and perform and prove the punishment. After that, the slave will post a report here.
I will verify that the report is accurate. If the slave so wishes, proof of its obedience can be posted as well, this isnt mandatory though.
At the end of this post you will find a color-coded list, showing if a slave has performed its punishment at all, if it has reported and if the report has been accurate.
Slaves that failed to report properly will be barred from future punishments, until they did report properly, so that everyone can see they are reliable and obedient, when it comes to punishments. No one likes a big mouth that's not backed by true submission.

How and who?
The punishments will be tailored to the slaves specific limits (not affinites though, for obvious reasons ). They will be peformed within a 24 hour time frame after they have been ordered. There will be prove of the conduction (that means it will have to be shown; I know some people are uncomfortable with pictures. They are mandatory here, although no faces need to be shown - no one is forced to ask for a punishment here, though). After the punishment, the slave will report here: the reason for the punishment; the actual punishment; how it performed the punishment. A timeframe of 24 hours is encouraged.

Given the common structure of the boards and GD users I presume that a) most applicants would be males and b) there will be a hoard of would be doms that would know better, no matter if they attended kindergarten when I made first RL experiences ,).
I may, after a fashion, change this thread, so that other users can suggest punishments, that other doms may use it as well and I merely moderate the list, etc.
To see if this system works out at all I will keep numbers small though and only accept requests from female slaves, for which I ask your kind understanding.

To request your punishment, you will contact me by PM or KIK (ID: SirAndrewM) and ask for a punishment. That message will include:
- name at GD (if per KIK)
- what are you punished for?
- what are your limits?

TL;DR: Punishments for female slaves (for now) - need to prove doing the punishment (pictures will be required) and report here - master will verify the report - contact via PM or KIK (give GD name, reason for punishment, limits).

Punishments given out to...
(has not performed / has performed, report pending / has performed and reported accurately)
The devil himself.
Polonius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
proven, punishments, real, reports, slaves