Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2011, 08:08 PM   #31
opennina
Account Banned

ok what do i use
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 08:14 PM   #32
talazon

For sleeping, start with something with a diameter you can take without much resistance, use that for the first 2-3 days, then go larger on the next couple of nights, only increase in size, once you can take it without pain or alot of resistance.
And always use something you can insure will not go all the way in, or to be safe, tie a string to the end of it so you can extract it if needed.
talazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #33
Orangey
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by opennina View Post
did this yesterday sorry for delay in description, didnt need to pee till about 3 hours after drinking, used this pipe thing to get the piss in me would have been about 250 ml of piss mabey more held it in for another 4 hours before i needed to pee again i couldnt do the edging though got to tiering did it for the firs hour only
Very nice. It took you a long time to need to pee! lol

Limits: extreme pain, friends/family, poop, blood, permanent
Orangey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #34
fireman
gD king

so tell me what you thought of the outcome
Old 07-02-2011, 09:23 PM   #35
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
Very nice. It took you a long time to need to pee! lol
2 glasses isnt much water
Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #36
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Slice 4 bananas in half and insert the halves into your anus. Then roll up a female pad for periods from top to bottom so that the absorbant side is facing out. Now, insert that into your anus but make sure you can take it out in an emergency. You will feel like you constantly need to poop but those feelings will subside but they will keep coming back and eventually even if you try to push, you wont be able to force the pad out. After a while the pad and bananas will work their way out so i'd advise that you wear a diaper or something you don't mind getting messy.

I do not take credit for what I wrote above.

As for a homemade enema bag you can use a cleaned out soda bottle and drill a hole in the cap just small enough for a oxygen line for a fish tank to fit through. Then put the tube through the hole just 1 inch and hot glue it in place on the inside and outside of the cap fill the bottle with whatever and insert the tube in your butt, far in, and hold the bottle upside down to administer the enema.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #37
opennina
Account Banned

nice enemaidea not sure where to get fish tubing from though and im just saying theif i push the pad isnt going to stop the bananas coming out
Old 07-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #38
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

It will if you push it in, trust me. The pad will absorb the liquids from the bananas and your anus and it will swell up and make a pretty decent buttplug. Oh and before you insert the bananas give yourself a small water enema.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #39
lucky
Account Banned

in addition to the bottle enema device: fish tubing can be found in any pet store. Also drill a very small hole on top to let the air get in.

Pet stores also have very cheap air bubble devices that are also very good to add a little air pressure. It's not powerful. If you find one just let the air go into a balloon that you will have inside your ass. The balloon would eventually stop filling at a bigger pressure but will be constantly big inside.
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:06 PM   #40
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to MasterPain Send a message via Yahoo to MasterPain

getting back on topic....

get an elastic band and 15 pens, after what has been done today if you have done. get 4 pens and tie them losely but securely with the elastic bands.... lube them up using spit or pussy juice and put them into your ass aprox. half way to 3/4ths, then start by pushing pens into the center of the square of 4 pens... continue until it gets to painful or you run out of pens
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #41
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam View Post
It will if you push it in, trust me. The pad will absorb the liquids from the bananas and your anus and it will swell up and make a pretty decent buttplug. Oh and before you insert the bananas give yourself a small water enema.
lol trust me even if it gets the size of an apple i can still push it out
Old 07-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #42
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPain View Post
getting back on topic....

get an elastic band and 15 pens, after what has been done today if you have done. get 4 pens and tie them losely but securely with the elastic bands.... lube them up using spit or pussy juice and put them into your ass aprox. half way to 3/4ths, then start by pushing pens into the center of the square of 4 pens... continue until it gets to painful or you run out of pens
i dont have enough pens for this but i have done the same dare with pencils (threw them out after, tips sort of disolved and were useless after) anyway i managed 37 coloring penicils then
Old 07-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #43
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to MasterPain Send a message via Yahoo to MasterPain

how about using some fruit such as an apple or a grapefruit?, soft and round
MasterPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #44
opennina
Account Banned

if you have read through this thread you will see i have used apples before
Old 07-03-2011, 02:24 AM   #45
oxoguy

I love this thread - a big fan of gaping and anal generally You'll make some guy (or girl) a a very lucky person!

Permanent gaping, as stated previously, doesn't really work if you want to remain continent. However, being able to gape on demand, so to speak, seems to mainly involve lots of practice and patience.

Are you into photography by any chance? If so, the gorillapod tripod things make amazing anal toys. They feel like anal beads, but you can try and cram more than one leg into your arse at a time. Or even DP yourself with the legs. They also come in different sizes from 'junior' to 'huge'... Perhaps ask for one for your birthday or something?

http://cdn.photojojo.net/store/aweso...1297539177.jpg

Failing that, I dare you to train yourself to take a butternut squash up your arse. They really do look like butt plugs!

http://www.bonappetit.com/images/tip...t_squash_v.jpg

If you like the 'toys' I'll come up with some creative dare using them
oxoguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk