Old 05-17-2011, 08:38 PM   #46
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Nice job. Very few stories entice me to read beyond the first few paragraphs. I've enjoyed it so far and look forward to the conclusion.

Liz

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #47
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default We have an emergency

Sorry this is not a new chapter, BUT HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
Now I may be overeacting but does this post:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/announcement.php?f=18
mean that 'soon' I won't be able to post anymore of my stories?!?!
Now I may have misread, and I am sorry if some of you thought this would be a new chapter, but right now I am more worried about this.
Have no fear though. The next time I post, whether tonight or tommorow, will be share another chapter.
I hope you all can enlighting me, especially any staff members if you are reading this. Thank you.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #48
Taco

nothing to worried

"Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed."

like it explain in Control Panel "Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed" so a lot of date ll change

EnJoY

Dislikes(but can experiment ): anal, cum play ...

Limits: Scat, any public, pain, long dare 10min+, pee/poo, permanent, blood, family, illegal

Last edited by Taco; 05-18-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 12:25 PM   #49
zac
getDare Sweetheart

amazing as ever xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #50
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Sixteen

Thank you taco, but thankfully our magnificent leader depp sorted things out so that existing users under 18 years of age can stay on. Every one, thank depp! And yes, there is a new chapter this time.
Chapter Sixteen
My comment caused the girls to quite down, and by the time Lola had finished dealing the room was back to being filled with nervousness and anticipation. Anna, still not accepting her toplessness completely, was trying to cover up her breasts as best she could, allthough it proved to be difficult when she had to reach in the middle to pick up her cards.

I had a better hand to start off than the time before, with two nines. Allthough that wasn't a great hand by any means, none of the others looked overly happy either, which made me hopeful.

I traded in three cards, but was dealt back three more cards that did nothing to help me. I was stuck with the pair of nines I had started out with. I held on to a ray of hope however, as no one else looked overjoyed with their new cards.

Anna, to the left of Lola, broke the tenseness by laying down her hand. Two sevens. I let out a sigh of relieve, as did Ella, and allthough we were suppose to lay our cards down in a clockwise order, we showed the rest of the group that we were safe. This left Lola and Jade in trouble. They looked at each other for a while before Lola spoke.

"You first. I dealt so I show my hand last."

Jade grimaced, but knowing Lola was right, showed her hand. A high card king. Lola let out a small exclamation, and fell backwards in relief, flipping hear cards over in the process to reveal a high card ace. Jade had lost.

Jade looked like she was going to cry. I honestly thought she was, until Anna, the previous victim, put her arm around her and pulled her tight. This lead to Jade's face being pulled up against Anna's breast, and I wondered if when I lost I would get the same treatment that she was getting right now. I sure hoped so!

Anna then whispered softly but so we all could hear, "It's ok Jade. You have it easy compared to me, I had to be the first. By now topless girls are the new fashion; if you don't do it everyone would look at you weird!"

After being encouraged by Anna, Jade decided that although the embarrassment of showing her breasts would be great, the embarrassment of wimping out or of crying would be far greater. She pulled her head away from Anna, and reached behind her back.

When she unbuckled her bra, I was treated to the sight of breasts very unlike those of Anna's. Jade's were smaller, and not as round, nowhere near being as fully formed as Anna's. They couldn't be describe as luscious or curvy, but they still, in there way, were quite sexy.

She too like Anna had obvious tan lines, but her areola's did not stand out as much against her pale breasts as much as Anna's did. In fact, her areola's were rather small, and not of that much of a darker color. In the middle of them sat a perfect, pointy, nipple, which, due to it's pinkish hue, stood apart from the rest of her breast. As I said, they were quite sexy.

All the girls, having been caught staring at Anna's boobs the turn earlier, were trying not to stare at the newly unvielied treasures, but I could see them peeking every second or so at them.

Again there was an awkward stillness broken only when Anna pulled Jade to her again. The sight of two topless girls embracing, their breasts jiggling, made me realize that my hard on had not softened at all. I was starting to think that I would end up having one continuos boner for the rest of the night!

Jade left Anna's hug and picked up the cards, her breasts on full display, not even bothering to cover them up. Neither was Anna now, she seemed to be more comfortable with her partial nudity now that her friend was in the same situation she was.

Jade dealt the cards, and gave me nothing good. I scowled at her in mock anger, but she didn't see as she was too busy exulting over the hand she had dealt herself. I traded in three cards and received two sevens, but even that wasn't enough to keep me from coming in last. I tossed away one of my remaining to chips.

The next hand I knew I was safe though, as I got three jacks in my first five cards. Trading in the other two cards, I didn't get anything better, but I didn't need to. I flopped down my three of a kind, wondering if Anna or Jade would be forced to strip completely naked. Honestly, I don't know how my penis would handle that, it couldn't possibly get any harder.

Anna revealed her hand next. Two aces. She most likely wouldn't lose this hand. Neither would Jade, as she showed us the three twos she had. It came down to the sisters now, one would be forced to go topless, while the other - for now - would retain all her clothes.

Ella turned over her cards. Two jacks.

"Hah!" laughed Lola, relief from having survived her second 'life or death' hand, this time with two kings. "Take your bra off, El. Actually, it's my bra! So take it off doubly fast! Let's have a look at you!"

If she had said that to either Anna or Jade, it might have caused them to wimp out. But Ella, either because of her older age, or because two other girls were already topless, wasn't that embarrassed to slide her bra off.

She, like Jade, had underdeveloped breasts. Ella's were slightly larger and fuller, as well they should be as she was almost three years older then her.

I didn't know what to think. On one hand, these were beautiful breasts I was staring at. I should be excited! (My penis was, but I'm talking about my brain here). On the other hand, this was my cousin I was seeing topless. Should I cover my eyes and turn away?

Remember how Ella had been hesitant to remove her shirt at the beginning of the game and show us her bra? Judging from that, you would have thought there was no way in he'll she would go completely topless. But having realized over the course of the game that this was just for fun, a night just chilling with a few friends, her sister, and her cousin (admittedly now just chilling topless) she had lightened up a little.

She was still embarrassed when she saw me looking at her breasts, but she realized I was her cousin and although I might get turned on by seeing her privates (who wouldn't?) she also realized that I had no wish to take it any further, therefor she didn't feel treated by me. She gave me small wink, which I took to be a sign that everything was alright.

Reassured by that, I decided that if she could be grown up about it then so could I. I looked openly at her chest, not staring though, and then looked up and met her eyes. I gave her a smile and a cheesy thumbs up, which earned a little laugh from all the girls.

With that, I picked up the cards and began dealing the next hand.

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-18-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #51
truth

ha ha amazing i love it
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #52
potter1harry
Account Banned

Talking cousin tord game

i love it keep going also what helped you come up with this
potter1harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:32 AM   #53
Chace

Fantastic story; one of the best I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work!

- Chace
Chace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #54
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen
I dealt myself literally the worst hand I had had so far. Literally. A two, three, five, six, and nine. Terrible. I had realized early on that going for a straight was a way to lose almost automatically, unless you got incredibly lucky, and I had resolved never to do it. But now I was forced to break my own rule. I mean, even if I kept my two highest cards, the nine and the six, and got another one of those in my three new cards, the best hand I could hope for was a pair of nines, which wasn't that good at all.

I went for the straight and asked for one card. Nothing doing. A lousy jack. I lost the hand by a mile. Just like that, my last chip was gone. All this time I hadn't been feeling any pressure, because I knew that if I lost I could just throw away a chip. Not anymore. Now I felt what all the others been feeling for a while now, and let me tell you, it was not fun.

I anxiously awaited the next hand, knowing that this hand would be an important one. If Jade, Anna, Ella or I lost, one of us would be naked. If Lola lost, then all the girls would be topless, and the next hand would decide who would naked first. Either way, in the next two hands some one would be fully naked.

I got a pair of jacks and three bad cards in the first five I was dealt. I looked around the room. Anna looked happy, but the other three girls girls just had impassive looks on their faces. I traded in three cards, but didn't get a jack in return. I wondered if two jacks would be enough to not come in last.

Anna laid down her hand first. She had reason to smile earlier; she had a three of a kind of aces. Everyone else looked at each other. No one looked happy. Jade was next. She showed everyone her two kings. Ella held her arms *up in victory (giving me a nice unobstructed view of her breasts) and she flipped her cards over to show two threes and two sevens.

Now it was just me and Lola who hadn't showed our hands.

"Go ahead." she said curtly, giving me a nod, telling me to reveal my cards.

I did, one at a time, trying to judge her face for any hints of whether she had me beat. When I laid down me last card, the second of my jacks. She threw her cards face up on the floor and buried her head in her hands.

I didnt even bother looking at her hand, just let out a victorious whoop.

"Sucks, doesn't it Lola?" I exclaimed excitedly, "Now... take it off!"

When she didn't respond, I asked, now hesitatingly, "Lola... are you crying?"

"Yes." she said, lifting her head up, but I didnt see any tears in her eyes. "I'm crying because I didn't want to see my cousin naked, but now I guess I'll have to!"

I looked at her confused. Suddenly it dawned on me. I looked down at her cards with a sinking feeling in my pit. A two, a five, a eight, a ten, and a queen... all of spades. That bitch! She had wanted to me to believe that I had beaten her, when in reality she had a flush and had actually won the hand!

"What! Is! Up!" Lola yelled, now standing up, point in her finger at me, laughing. "Looks like some one is going to have to go au natural!"

Now it was my turn to bury my head in my hands. I was going to have to strip! Completely naked! In front of three hot girls. And one bitch.

The other girls now joined in the cheering.

"I saw you staring at me!" accused Anna, "Well, now I'm gonna stare at you!"

This brought up a fresh round of jeers from the girls, culminating in a chant. "Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!"

I slowly got up. Despite having had a boner clearly visible in my briefs for the last five minutes, I was infinitely more worried about being naked. With my briefs still on I could pretend that they couldn't see much (even if they really could see quite a lot) which lessened the embarrassment. But now... I honestly didn't know whether a persons cheeks could turn redder than mine did.And I hadn't even pulled down my briefs yet! I was just thinking about it!

I realized that even though the embarrassment would be ten times worse, the sooner I got it over with the better. I pulled my briefs down slowly, having to struggle in order to slide them over my still rock hard dick, and then let them fall to the ground.

My dick bounced straight back up, almost hitting me in the face as I bent down to remove the briefs from around my ankles. The girls thought this was hilarious, and burst out laughing now that their chant was finished.

It was strange; when one of them was stripping they were all quite, but when I stripped they couldn't stop laughing. Probably since they could relate to the girl who had to strip, but not to me. Oh well, that's what I got for playing with all girls.

I sat down quickly, trying to cover myself, but utterly failing, my dick was sticking straight up against my belly, giving the girls a perfect view of the underside, as well of as my ball sack.

"Look, it's all wrinkled!" said Anna, pointing at me ball sack. Another gale of laughter. Even through all the embarrassment I was subject to, my dick was still at full mast. Probably because, oh, let's see, I WAS SITTING IN A ROOM WITH THREE, HOT, TOPLESS GIRLS! And a bitch. (Yes, the bitch is Lola, if you didn't catch onto that. If you don't understand why, get a pair of glasses and read the chapter again).

I thought about my bad luck. Two hands ago I had been happy, confident, and had a chip to spare. Now I was naked. Enough said.

"Hurry up and deal." I sighed. Lola began picking up the cards as it was her turn to deal. If I lost again, I would be the first to have to do a dare. I didn't know what to expect when that happened. I mean I was already naked, so what could they make me do?

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-19-2011 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #55
NoraazXD

Fantastic! I was slightly skeptical when you first decided to switch from truth or dare to strip poker, but it turned out wonderfully! I love how you added so much perspective to the characters and the game and never just skip straight to the sex. My one criticism is that, for me at least, when you use a technical term like "areola" it kind of reduces the eroticism. Other than that, though, I love it and cannot wait for the next part and to see what you do for the dares!

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #56
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

More more more more more more more more more more (x20000)
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #57
KansasRush

Good job!

Switch to Texas Hold 'em, much less complex card descriptions

DISLIKES: Things that hurt...
KansasRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:10 PM   #58
truth

haha that was just lets say epic
truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:25 PM   #59
Jakeypoo

Just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite story on this site

Please finish it! Soooo many stories don't finish and this one I definitely want to see more of.

PM me dares to put in my dare album.
Jakeypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #60
Blue Balloon
Account Banned

Default love it

love it! its so good!
Blue Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk