Old 07-17-2017, 01:47 AM   #1
Lambach

Default Daddy-babygirl play on kik

Hi!

I wrote this in response to an ad, but then really liked the idea.
I am mostly interested in finding new and exciting ways to painfully punish and/or humiliate my slavegirls. Also, i love giving out less intensive, but lengthly tasks, like a daily quest. Finally i'm into teamviewer control and some blackmail games. I think this combination is a nice match for babygirl-daddy kink, and i could build up a series of tasks, challenges and punishments around this theme. The humiliating tasks would represent general infant behaviour, the painful ones the spankings to teach you a lesson. And of course no child is allowed to use computers without parental control. Even the blackmail would fit in with some tweeks, as parents humiliate their kids in front of their friends. All these are ideas. I find myself very adaptive to the slaves needs and limits, so all mentioned above is negotiable.

I am looking for females only.
Pictures is a must, face is not.
We would play using kik.
If i got your attention, drop me a pm, so we can further discuss details.

Regards

Ps.: dear admins! I started this thread once today, but it disappeared without a trace. If i did something against the terms of the site, please send me a pm, because otherwise i have no idea what i should do differently.
Lambach is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daddy, humiliation, kik, pain