Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #1
thonglover

Default Have you ever

Done a Bukkake?

Had sex with same sex?

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many?

Ever given a BJ to a stranger?

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos?

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching?

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net?

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who?

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub?

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing?

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions?

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they?

Last edited by thonglover; 11-10-2009 at 06:25 PM.
thonglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Trauma

Done a Bukkake?
No.

Had sex with same sex?
Yes.

At the same time? No.

Yes.

Yes, my mothers.

No.

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net?
Yes.

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked?
Yes, a few times.

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked?
Yes.

No.

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing?
No.

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions?
No. Closest I've got to that is 2 people in 2 days.

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they?
Yes. I was 18, they were 38.
Won't do: severe pain, lasting damage, poo, messy.
Trauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonglover View Post
Done a Bukkake? NO

Had sex with same sex? Yes

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? Yes, a married couple I met, some guys from a BDSM club, some other subs as part of a show.

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? ey, define stranger?

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? Eew, no!!!!

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? Yes

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? Yes, no face though

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? YES, brother Jack, and both parents. I like to be naked when i'm in my room.

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who Yes, Jack

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? no

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? no

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? yes

yes, a few in their 20's, a couple in their 30's, one in his 40's and one in his 50

hmmm, interesting
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #4
fork
Account Banned

Done a Bukkake? No

Had sex with same sex? Not yet..

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? At the same time? No.. but in my life I've had sex with 3 people. My boyfriend, and two other guys I was not going out with.

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? No.

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? I used my friend's massager (not meant for a sex toy)

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? Not sex, but I was fingered a room where other people were. They were sleeping though.

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? No.

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? Nope.

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who No.

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? No.

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? No..?

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? No.

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? Only 4 years older.. so not much. He was 21 and I was 17, and now 22 and 18
Old 11-13-2009, 03:40 AM   #5
scrk

Done a Bukkake?
- No

Had sex with same sex?
- No

- No

- No

- No

- No

- No

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who?
- No, but almost. I was alone at home and my mum came home earlier than expected...

- Parents

- No

- No

- No

- 3 years, I was 24 and she 21... I know, not that much younger
Limits: Public, Illegal, Messy, Involving other people, Poop, Shaving, Permanent, Leaving traces, Extreme pain, Drinking Pee, Crossdressing

Kik&skype: scrk2010
scrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

May not be too interesting since I'm not all that experienced but here goes anyways.

Done a Bukkake?
No
Had sex with same sex?
No
No
No, but I was very close to an opportunity to.
No
No
Yes.
Yes, my parents.
Yes, same as above.
No
I'm an only child.
No
No...not yet at least.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:49 AM   #7
Kinky_sexkitten

Location: (iN HiS ARMS]CHArM CiTY lAND 0F THA 0'S W3R3 B33RP0NG CHAMPS R B0RN[NATTiEB0H] PLANET MARYLAND<3

Done a Bukkake?Nope

Had sex with same sex?yupp two different girls

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many?Yupp 3

Ever given a BJ to a stranger?haha yupp

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos?nopee

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching?yeahh when i lost my vcard haha.

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net?not that i know. but people have pics of me nakedd

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who?haha yeahh both brothers both sisters

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so whoall four of themm. my sisters n brothers are slutt lls

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub?no...not yett ^.^

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing?i gave my sisters bf dome.

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions?yupp 2.

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? i was 17 he was 23
N0N0s~slave/master
iF i GET T0 KN0W Y0U~i wont get to know u dont bother.

MY MAN 0WNS M3 && MY HEARt. N00N3 C0MPAR3S T0 HiM S0 FALL BACK!.
BiTCH U CAN HATE BUT UR NiGGA STEADY WATCHiN
CURiOSiTY KiLLEd ThE CAt SATiSFAcTiON BR0UGHT iT BAcK.

{I play w0w. Handels Xtezy. Find me}
Kinky_sexkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Done a Bukkake?
Not yet...
Had sex with same sex?
No
Yes. On a couple of occasions I have had a threesome. Once I had a foursome except I never got a chance to actually have sex.
No. Nor have I ever got one in that circumstance.
I used a roommates handcuffs once. But he was a cop and didn't use them for sex- normally.
Yes
Yes, and yes. Good luck finding them lol
No. Not in years
No.
Does a dirty motel bar bathroom count?
No. But I have had sisters, years apart and they knew...
Yes. Let's just say I was tired the next day.
9 years different
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default my answers

Quote:
Done a Bukkake? yes

Had sex with same sex? yes several times but my ass is virgin

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? yes many times 3some 4some and been to orgies etc

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? no

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? no

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? yes many times

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? yes have many naked pics on many sites also share with anyone that asks

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? yes my kids ,wife, friends ,inlaws in fact any one that comes in our house it great

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who yes my kids and wife often

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? This is an interesting question yes .Long stories attached but in a nightclub,english pub ,restuarant

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? no

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? no normally all together

this is another interesting question yes both
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 06:06 AM   #10
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's Answers

Done a Bukkake? Nope

Had sex with same sex? I have received oral by another girl

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? Nope

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? Nope

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? Yes, my best friend's dildo

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? Nope

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? Nope

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? Yes, my mom and my older sister

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who Nope

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? Nope

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? Nope

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? Nope

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? Nope

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 06:36 AM   #11
Laurakostoris
Account Banned

Done a Bukkake? Yes

Had sex with same sex? Yes

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? , yes, random people. Lots of people lots of times

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? Yes

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Who's? No

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? Yes

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? Yes

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? No

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? No

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? Yes

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? No

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? Yes

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? Yes. I'm 25, but had sex with guys over 60

Like: dares, bdsm, piss, anal, and a good hard fucking

Limits: anything that would effect my job or family, so no pics. Also scat and blood
Laurakostoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 06:38 AM   #12
subsam

Done a Bukkake? yes

Had sex with same sex? no

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? yes, had threesome on 3 separate occasions. always ffm

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? yes, my gfs

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? no. but in a tent with people around

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? yes

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? mum walked in on me having sex. was my first time

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who no

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? in the toilets

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? i dated my sisters' ex before she did and we had sex

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? yes. i feel like i should apologise

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? i was 16 she was 35. blew my mind at the time

------------------------------------
KIK = sammitour . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . fetlife = sammitour
------------------------------------

my ama

Please degrade me on Kik.

dick code
subsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 08:31 AM   #13
lisabigboobs

Quote:

Done a Bukkake? not really unless 3 counts

Had sex with same sex? yes

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? 6 hotel room, 3 couples

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? yes

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? yes, my gf's

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? yes

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? yes

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? kids and sister

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who sister

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? lots of blowjobs

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? yes

yes on both sides
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 09:53 AM   #14
cryfly

Done a Bukkake? Nope

Had sex with same sex? Oral yes, giving and recieving

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? I assume having sex with multiple people at a time. Nope

Ever given a BJ to a stranger? Yes

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? Nope

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? Nope, unless playing with myself whilst someone is watching counts

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? Yes, posted by both myself and others

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? Yes my parents and brother. Multiple times when I was still a young boy and came out of the shower

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who Same thing as above

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? Some dryhumping maybe. And some handwork yes. But everything with all clothing where it's supposed to.

Have you ever had sex with your brothers/sister other half with or without them knowing? No

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? No

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? About 20 years older yeah. Just a one night stand

Like: (semi-)public, masturbation, bit messy, control, risk, ice, pictures/photo's

Dislike/limits: overly public, ilegal, friends/family, scat, permanent

My sex map!
cryfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 03:59 PM   #15
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Done a Bukkake? no

Had sex with same sex? no

Had sex with more than one person? Who and how many? no

Ever used a friends or someone you knows sex toy? Whos? yes. a friends.

Ever had sex while others were in the room watching? no

Ever taken photos of yourself naked and been posted by you or someone else on the net? no

Had any of your brothers/sisters/Parents/Children ever walk in on you while naked? if so who? no

Have you ever walked in on any of the above when they were naked? if so who no

Have you ever fucked etc in a nightclub? no

Have you ever slept with more than one person in one night at seperate occasions? no

Have you ever had sex with someone much youger/older than you? What age were you and they? no

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk