Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2024, 12:21 AM   #1
cuddleslut

Smile 24F/ Use this Slut

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I have been on here, so i figured I should start a new thread.

Last thread I got lots of PM anal stretching dares and I figured I should switch it up.

Each person can post a dare of their choosing (the more creative the better) or use the below words:
EDGE - I will use my Hitachi wand to edge (Max 5. Per Post)
SUCK - I will suck a toy of your choosing for 2 minutes
DEEP THROAT FUCK - I will deep throat a toy of your choosing for 1 minutes
FAST FUCK - I will fuck my ass or pussy (you can choose) as fast as I can with toys of your choosing for 5 minutes
PUSSY GAPE - I will insert a toy (or multiple toys) of your choosing into my pussy for 10 minutes)
ANAL GAPE - I will insert a small plug or a dildo of your choosing into my ass for 10 minutes
SPANK - I will spank my ass with a paddle 10 times
If you have any questions or would like to send me a dare feel free to post here or PM me.

Happy Daring!!

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 12:25 AM   #2
F3lix_36

Mm lets start with DEEP THROAT FUCK and use anal beads
F3lix_36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 12:34 AM   #3
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3lix_36 View Post
Mm lets start with DEEP THROAT FUCK and use anal beads
Thank you for this task 🙏

This was lots of fun, hehe I have even left the anal beads in ☺️

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
Old 04-12-2024, 04:00 AM   #4
Azyliux
Baby Member

Interesting. A toy I haven't played with before. FAST FUCK your pussy using your own fist.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 04:26 AM   #5
Missthegirl

Spank

Best is bend over a chair

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 05:07 AM   #6
wolf82
Prodigy

I値l go with edge and it looks like I can pick 1-5 so I値l go with 5 edges

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 06:19 AM   #7
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Interesting. A toy I haven't played with before. FAST FUCK your pussy using your own fist.

Azyliux
Thank you for this fun task @Azyliux!

Please see below report 😊

Starting this task I was already very wet and warmed up from previous tasks, i knelt down and I easily slipped four fingers in but had to rub my clit and orgasm before I managed to get my whole fist into my pussy. I set a timer for 5 minutes once my fist was in my pussy and then I started fisting myself as fast as I could. After a minute I felt an orgasm coming own and tried to hold back my orgasm. At minute three I was unable to control my orgasm and squirted all up my arm and over the blanket I was kneeling on. I continued fisting my pussy even after I squirted but I was so tender that I came twice more prior to the timer going off.

At the end of this my knees were weak and I was dripping wet ☺️

The following user says Thank You to cuddleslut for this post:
Old 04-12-2024, 06:40 AM   #8
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Spank

Best is bend over a chair

Thank you @Missthegirl for this task.

I was dripping wet from my previous task so I put a towel down and bent over one of my dining chairs with my paddle in hand. I had already taken 60 spanks from PM tasks earlier today so my ass was nice and warmed up. My first whack was firm but not too painful so I hit harder. After the second one and continued to build up until the 6th when my butt was on fire feeling hot. The last 2 spanks on each cheek I did hard and fast. After this spanking my ass was very hot too touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post

Old 04-12-2024, 06:44 AM   #9
Dthwng

I think you should do 5 more edges

Likes: Dares, Strip games, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation, Pics (no face), Edging, Crossdressing, Femdom, Bets/Games (Dice, Battleship, Chess, etc.)

Dislikes: Cum Eating/Cum Play, Denial

Limits: Face, Anything Illegal or Permanent, Family, Blackmail, Blood, Vomiting, Public, Scat, Body Writing, Anal, Messy

Female Clothing I Own: thong panties (pink & black), thigh stockings, pantyhose, short skirt & a bra.
Dthwng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 07:09 AM   #10
cuddleslut

Quote:
Thank you @wolf82 for this task. I had a very sensitive clit prior to starting this task so this task was so much harder than anticipated. I started by gently placing the head of my magic wand onto my clit and turning it to the lowest setting. This had me nearing the edge very fast and within 15 seconds I was right on the edge and had to stop and pull the wand away. I waited 10 seconds and started up and set the intensity to medium on my wand and I was back on the edge within 10 seconds, where I stopped for 5 seconds. I did this twice more and had one remaining edge for which I turned the wand up to the highest intensity and placed it hard on my clit. Within seconds I was right on the edge, and so wet that I was dripping down my thighs. Right when I almost came, I turned the wand off leaving my pussy dripping with need.

The following user says Thank You to cuddleslut for this post:
Old 04-12-2024, 07:19 AM   #11
wolf82
Prodigy

Excellent report! In fact, I liked it so much I知 giving you five more edges to do so I can read once more about your desperation to cum.

Old 04-12-2024, 07:36 AM   #12
Spankq

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddleslut View Post
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I have been on here, so i figured I should start a new thread.

Last thread I got lots of PM anal stretching dares and I figured I should switch it up.

Each person can post a dare of their choosing (the more creative the better) or use the below words:
EDGE - I will use my Hitachi wand to edge (Max 5. Per Post)
SUCK - I will suck a toy of your choosing for 2 minutes
DEEP THROAT FUCK - I will deep throat a toy of your choosing for 1 minutes
FAST FUCK - I will fuck my ass or pussy (you can choose) as fast as I can with toys of your choosing for 5 minutes
PUSSY GAPE - I will insert a toy (or multiple toys) of your choosing into my pussy for 10 minutes)
ANAL GAPE - I will insert a small plug or a dildo of your choosing into my ass for 10 minutes
SPANK - I will spank my ass with a paddle 10 times
If you have any questions or would like to send me a dare feel free to post here or PM me.

Happy Daring!!
insert your dildo into your pussy, and wear jeans(without panties) above it, and go to 1h walk. Every time u need to sit/ slow down/ rearrange it, count them. Its the number of mins u going to have with nipples clamps /clothpins
Spankq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #13
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthwng View Post
I think you should do 5 more edges
Quote:
Excellent report! In fact, I liked it so much I知 giving you five more edges to do so I can read once more about your desperation to cum.
Thank you @Dtgwng & @wolf82 for setting these tasks. I have decided to do these two tasks together thus I am to do 10 edges.

I started this task by kneeling on the tiles and placing my magic wand on my clitoris but I have done so many edges today already that even the lightest touch of my magic wand edged me within moments. For the first 5 I had the wand set to medium and removed the wand every time I reached the edge and almost came. I proceeded to have a 1 minute break at this point as even the slightest touch almost made me cum. After this break I put the wand on the lowest setting back on my clitoris and this took 2 minutes before I reached the edge. My clit was throbbing now and it was almost painful to pull the wand away when I reached both the 7th and 8th edge. I was now a dripping mess, my thighs so wet it reached the tiles. I proceeded to put my larger anal beads in my ass and a small dildo in my pussy whilst I was giving my clit a 2 minute break. Then I set the wand to medium and edged once more. On the tenth I set the wand to high and within a split second I reached the edge yet again and I yanked the wand away.

As a reward I added a second larger dildo to my pussy and doing so I brushed my clit and i came so hard that i squirted everywhere.

The following 2 users say Thank You to cuddleslut for this post:
Old 04-12-2024, 09:28 AM   #14
cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankq View Post
insert your dildo into your pussy, and wear jeans(without panties) above it, and go to 1h walk. Every time u need to sit/ slow down/ rearrange it, count them. Its the number of mins u going to have with nipples clamps /clothpins
It is late night here so instead of wearing jeans I wore leggings and a sports bra but no panties and went for a walk on a teadmill at the gym in my building. I slid my largest dildo into my dripping pussy and slid my leggings over it and headed to the gym. I readied myself on the treadmill and set a timer for 1 hour and set about changing between jogging and speed walking to make this challenge harder.

The first 40 minutes of this task was easy, but the longer it went on for the more I felt the need to adjust as I was very very wet. At minute 47 I adjusted the dildo and has to push it deeper into my pussy and pulled my leggings up so they held the dildo in firmer. At minute 51 I slowed my walking pace and again had to adjust the dildo as I was so wet I was struggling to hold it in my pussy. At minute 55, I again had to push the dildo in deeper. At minute 59 I twice had to adjust the dildo in my pussy.

This meant I had 6 minutes with metal clothes pins on my nipples. So upon heading back up to my apartment I left my leggings on took my sports bra off and placed one clothes pin on each nipple. Upon placing them I felt an intse pressure and started my timer. Within the first 10 seconds my nipples were throbbing and it felt like they had a direct line to my clit which was pulsing. After 30 seconds the pain went and I became more and more turned on from the pressure. I then took my leggings off and placed my large anal beads in my ass. I then whilst waiting started moving the dildo in and out of my pussy not allowing myself to cum just edge. The third time I edged I placed my magic wand on my clit and continued to edge myself. Right when I was about to cum, the alarm went off, so I twisted and pulled the clothes pins until they came off my tender nipples.

The pain when I took them off my nippples made my pussy and ass clench around the toys as I came very hard.

Thanks @Spankq for this very fun dare 😊

Old 04-12-2024, 03:16 PM   #15
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddleslut View Post
As a reward I added a second larger dildo to my pussy and doing so I brushed my clit and i came so hard that i squirted everywhere.
Looks like we did a good job making you extra horny

I値l go with FAST FUCK in your ass and want you to use your biggest dildo, or the biggest dildo you can take in your ass

Advertisements
Kink Talk