Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-01-2021, 12:44 PM   #1
Asmodeus-

Default At work

So I am currently at work, I am on my own behind the counter while I have a few people on the shop floor, I am wearing my uniform while also wearing my pretty red bra and a diaper so I don’t get lube all over my uniform, lube from the glass blue butt plug currently in me while I type this out and lube from the dildo stuck to the back of a door out back that I am piredoicly riding to try and fill my craving for cock for 5 minutes at a time, my legs are shaking and my ass is so lose I am not sure how I am going to walk home.

No one knows and I just wanted to let it be known so that I can make myself feel more like a whore, well I am off for another 5 minutes.

likes: anal/oral, body writing, hidden/semi public, humiliation/degradation, light pain, piss, cum control, toilet control and chastity.

dislikes:mild pain, light poo

dislikes/limits: heavy scat, social suicide, family, anything above mild pain

Kik - catherineababy

Please degrade me however you like

PM dares body map BDSM test
Asmodeus- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 05:20 AM   #2
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodeus- View Post
No one knows and I just wanted to let it be known so that I can make myself feel more like a whore, well I am off for another 5 minutes.
I hope you feel like the very dirty slut you obviously are - you certainly come across like one. But that sort of behaviour is also very hot - and the kind of stuff I would do, were I brave enough to do that kind of stuff...

Woof...!

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk