Old 08-15-2017, 05:48 AM   #136
moretech

Default Page 101

After Charles was done writing all the rules Lorena started to regret saying she wanted to play too but it was too late now. “Okay, let’s begin then” said Amy. “We will take straws each round and the two with the colour end will be the ones to play” said Charles. The first round is Chloe vs. Gene. Chloe wrote down her rule and number and so did Gene followed by Chloe saying I guess you wrote 83 and that Alia does not own your body anymore as that is the only one you can currently disable.” to which Gene said “Correct on the rule, wrong on the number and way off, so you have a rule reduced while I guess that you wrote 24 and that fucking being disabled last for the same reason as why I chose this rule.” “Correct for the rule and within ten of my 17 so your rule is disabled while I reduce the being milked to weekly instead of daily” After this got done both Chloe and Gene got a picture taken of themselves, but as they are dressed they didn’t mind one bit. Next they went to sit down as Amy started to fondle Chloe and Rose started to fondle Gene. The group picked new straws which resulted in Samantha versus Violet. Samantha wrote down “Masturbate on camera daily and send the video to Kati” and “66” while Violet wrote down “Owned by Lisa” and “75”. “Okay, I guess that you wrote down that you are owned by Lisa and your number is 21” said Samantha. “Rule correct, number not even close, I will guess that you can remove the tattoo and your number is 9” replied Violet. “Both wrong, so that means that I reduce my rule to only weekly having to masturbate on cam and I can get fondled while you ….” said Samantha until Ian interrupted “No, now, it is Violet that has to do that instead of you, so even though you only had one right, you got rid of the rule, and Violet also has to have a dick or toy moving in and out of her pussy until it is her turn again” “Shit” replied Violet as Charles went to fix the rule on Samantha’s back while Jesse went over to Violet and made her bounce up and down on his cock. After Charles was done with Samantha he went over to Violet and updated the rules on her back too while during this time Jesse was the one doing the work, once the rule was changed it went back to Violet doing the work. Charles then took a picture of the naked Violet bouncing on Jesse’s dick and of Samantha who is dressed so did not mind at all.

Next they drew straws again which resulted in Amy vs. Rose which also resulted in Chloe and Gene starting to get fondled by Kati and Lorena respectively. Amy and Rose both wrote down their rule and number followed by Amy saying “I guess you wrote down that you are not owned by Tammy anymore and your number is 100” to which Rose replied “it was 89, so wrong and it is not owned by Tracey anymore that I wrote down, so also wrong, as for you, you chose the tattoo and number 84” “correct rule and number is within 10” replied Amy. “Okay, so then that means that you will be owned by Tracey instead of me while you don’t need the tattoo anymore.” said Rose. Once that was done Amy shifted her panties and started to move a toy in and out of her pussy while Charles took a picture of her that did not reveal anything and then also took a picture of the naked Rose. After that the whole group drew straws again which resulted in Jean vs. Gene allowing Gene to not be fondled anymore. After both of them wrote their number and rule down Jean said “I guess your rule is the being owned by Alia and your number is 18” “Rule correct, number too far off, I guess that you chose the being shaved and number 15” said Gene. “Rule wrong, number within ten, so that means that my rule is removed while your rule is reduced” replied Jean “How do I reduce being owned by Alia without removing the rule?” asked Gene to which Ian said “Let’s say, Alia can make you do things as long as they do not involve other people” “Oh, okay” said Gene followed by both her and Jean to start to get fondled after Charles took a picture of Gene again and then also took a picture of Jean who is also dressed. But then as the straw got drawn again it got to Anita vs. Gene so Gene did not have to be fondled anymore.

“Well, for your rule, as usual you can not disable tasks that involve fucking until last so you wrote down the ownership of Alia and your number is 45” said Anita before Gene said “Correct rule and within ten, so I can already remove the Alia ownership, as for you, you chose the Catherine owning you and 100” “Oh my, same as with you, correct rule and within ten” which allowed both of them to remove their rule and getting their picture taken, Anita clearly did not like being naked on camera but did so anyway without covering up as the rules said. Next was Kati vs. Tracey. This round both the girls were wrong with the rule and the number causing Ian to say “Since both of you were completely wrong and it would just result in ownership being swapped I say instead of that we add another rule to each of you” to which everyone except Kati and Tracey agreed. “Kati and Tracey, you will both wear one of these bracelets while a minimum of 3 bracelets are set for you to be horny but embarrassed” to which both the girls took one of the bracelets and then felt the effect as the other people started to turn them on which resulted in both of them becoming bright red in the face and starting to cover up their body from embarrassment while also getting extremely wet, luckily for them they both have to have a toy or dick moving in and out of them so the horny part is being taken care of as they started to fuck Ian and Colin after Charles took the pictures of the two naked embarrassed girls. The next round is Lisa vs. Nicole which resulted in both of them to also be completely wrong to which Charles took pictures of two naked girls while Ian said “Again, you two get a rule added, Lisa, you can not disable the being naked until everything else is disabled while Nicole you need to ask any and all males that you see to fuck you, if they say no then you don’t need to fuck them but if they say yes then you do, the asking is reset every day” to which Nicole sighed and then went over to Harry and asked him to fuck her to which he said yes followed by Nicole starting to ride Harry’s dick while Lisa went over to the toys before Tyler stopped her and made her ride his dick. The next round was Janet vs. Alexis which resulted in both of them having the number within ten and Alexis having the rule right, which was the ownership by Ian, while Janet got the rule wrong resulting in Janet not to be owned by Ian anymore and Alexis not being owned by Samantha anymore.

The game went on for a while longer which resulted in:
Amy having her rules to be removed up until she only is owned by Chloe.

Samantha is only owned by Chloe and Alia and has to keep herself shaved.

Lisa has to stay naked and can not disable that until all other rules are disabled while she also has to have the tattoo of the rules, is owned by Chloe. Lisa also has to be milked daily and allow anyone to fuck her, on top of that she has to send everyone of the group a nude selfie each day and fuck a random person that she knows and is not from the group each week for as long as she is younger than 23.

Rose is still naked at all times and has the tattoo of the rules on her back, she also has to allow anyone to fuck her while she is owned by Amy, Violet, Tammy, Lorena, Tracey’s Siblings and everyone’s parents.

Nicole has to stay neatly shaved and is still owned by Chloe, she also is still being milked daily and has to allow anyone to fuck her while also having to ask any male she sees to fuck her every day. On top of that she also has to post a nude selfie online each day and is not allowed to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

Gene has to be naked when at people’s places but not when in public and also allow anyone to fuck her.

Kati is owned by Janet and has to be milked daily while also has to allow any human and pet to fuck her plus she has to fuck an animal once a week in front of Janet or on cam and post it online while she can not disable fucking tasks until all other tasks are removed.

Alexis still has to stay naked and neatly shaved while also having the tattoo of the rules on her back, Alexis is owned by Chloe, Ian, Alia, Jesse Rose and Nicole and she has to be milked daily while also allowing anyone to fuck her, on top of that she can not disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are completed.

Janet has to be milked daily while also allowing anyone to fuck her, on top of that she has to fuck Jeff once a week on camera and send the recording to Amy for as long as she is younger than 17. Lastly, Janet can not disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are completed, meaning that is the next rule she can disable.

Jean has to fuck one guy of the group, of her choosing, weekly.

Anita has to stay naked and neatly shaved at all times while she is also owned by Chloe. Anita also has to allow anyone to fuck her and has to be milked daily while not being able to disable tasks that involve fucking until everything else is disabled.

Catherine and Chloe were lucky and managed to remove all of their rules.

Violet is owned by Chloe and Ian while also having to be milked daily and has to let anyone fuck her, she is also not allowed to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

Tracey is only allowed to wear panties and bra when at the place’s of the people from the group and has to stay neatly shaved at all time, Tracey has to have an anal plug inside her whenever she is out in public and is owned by Lisa while she also has to be milked each day. Tracey also has to fuck Harry once a week for as long as she is younger than 24 and has to allow anyone to fuck her. On top of that Tracey has to wear the bracelet that makes her horny and embarrassed at the same time with a minimum of 3 bracelets sending that signal to hers. She is also not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.

Alia is owned by Ian and has to be milked daily while she also has to let anyone fuck her, on top of that she can not disabled tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled plus Alia will also stay at Samantha’s place and will sleep in Ian’s room.

Tammy has to be naked at all times while her body is owned by Ian, Lisa, Chloe and Alia. Tammy also has to be milked daily and has to allow anyone to fuck her. On top of that Tammy has to send a video of her fingering herself to Gene daily while she also has to fuck each of her siblings weekly, if her siblings refuse to fuck her, then she has to fuck a random guy from her phone. Lastly, Tammy is not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are completed.

Lorena will only wear panties when at people’s places while she will also have to fuck a random guy in her phone once a week for as long as she is younger than 14, on top of that she has to be milked daily and has to get cum dripping out of her pussy at least once a week. Lastly, she is not able to disable tasks that involve fucking until all other tasks are disabled.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:24 PM   #137
moretech

Default Page 102

After the game, with all the girls extremely exhausted they talked for a while longer before going home with those that are exposed covering themselves up as much as they can. Much to the girl’s disappointment the group was not able to have any games for 6 months causing them much discomfort until it was time for Tammy’s birthday in the middle of the winter. During these 6 months Amy gave birth to a baby girl from her brother Jesse, Samantha gave birth to a baby boy but she doesn’t know who the father is, Alexis gave birth to a baby boy from her twin brother Colin, Janet gave birth to a baby boy. Jean got pregnant from the tentacles that fucked her and is due to this giving birth to more tentacles every month which also caused her breast size to have gone up a size and constantly lactating and Lorena is pregnant but she doesn’t know who knocked her up.

December 7 of the year 3422
All the girls, except for Catherine showed up to the birthday party which was already decided to get a game to be played that Tammy could set most of the rules up for. As for the guys, Ian and Jesse were the only ones to show up as the other guys did not get invited by Tammy but without the girls knowledge Jesse and Ian also invited some other guys, who already decided to play on the condition that they would not be getting rules. Because Tammy did not want to do the party at her place for her parents, the group decided to play the game in Lisa’s place again. The guys made sure that all the girls were already there by the time that they arrived which allowed them to ring the doorbell to which Jean opened the door and was surprised to see not just Jesse and Ian but also 12 other guys, which included both Tammy‘s and Tracey‘s brothers. “Who are all these guys?” asked Jean “Some friends” replied Ian followed by “They will be joining us but they can not get rules added like all of you girls and me and Jesse” “Does Tammy know about this?” “No, but I command her to allow them so it doesn’t matter” replied Ian again causing Jean to sigh and letting all them in followed by the whole group going down to the basement. As the group came down the girls sighed but didn’t bother covering up, after all, they had been exposed for the last 5 months already.

After Ian explained who each of the guys is and commanded to most of the girls to allow them to stay Tammy started to go over the rules for the game. “Okay, so we will start out by each and everyone of us being naked” she started as she wanted to make it fair for everyone by being exposed. All the girls and the guys took off their clothes and then listened to what Tammy had to say after that. “Next, we will take a group photo of us all being naked together and send the picture to each and everyone of our phones so we each have a memory of this” The group posed for a picture and with a camera that has a timer took a picture of everyone naked together. “Now, for the game that we will play, we will play a challenges game, each of us, in turn, creates a challenge that we believe the next person will not do, if the next person does the challenge then he or she can make an adjustment for the challenge for the person after him or her making it more challenging with each person, if the person does not do the challenge, then a rule gets added on the person that did not do it plus a rule from the person who last did the challenge is removed, at the same time, for each 2 challenges that you complete you can also remove a rule, if you do not complete a challenge, then you do not make a challenge either but the person after does” Everyone agreed to the game and signed the G.R.E.

“Well, let’s draw numbers to see what order everyone is in, but we will do guy, girl, guy girl and so on with exception of the last few girls as there are more girls than guys.” said Tammy as she pulled out a box with papers. The order of the game is Kati, One of the guys that is not a sibling or from the group, named Adam, Gene, Bill, which is Tammy’s brother, Chloe, Spencer, which is a second brother of Tammy, Lorena, another guy that is not a sibling or from the group, named Ken, Tracey, Drew, which is another brother of Tammy, Amy, Jesse, Rose, another guy that is not a sibling or from the group named Andrew, Jean, followed by another one of them named Tim, Samantha, the second last guy that is not a sibling or from the group named Alex, Violet, followed by the last one of those not from the group, named Richard, Nicole, Jason, which is one of Tracey’s brothers, Janet, Ian, Lisa, Emmet, Tracey’s second brother, Alia, Grant, Tammy’s last brother, Anita, Tammy and lastly Alexis.

“Okay then, let’s begin” said Kati followed by “Adam, I challenge you to do four cartwheels right after each other without stopping” Adam then went and started to do some cartwheels but was unable to do four of them in one go as he had to stop for each one to do another one. “Sweet, I get a rule removed” said Kati followed by Tammy saying “Okay, so Kati, the only reason why it is removed is because it was the first challenge, therefore, you are not owned by Janet anymore” Next Gene started to think and then said “Bill, your challenge is to make five snow angels outside” to which Bill went outside and made snow angels in the fenced off backyard, once he was done he came back inside shivering from the cold. “Okay, Chloe, on top of making snow angels you also have to do it in half the time as what I made mine in” said Bill making Chloe sigh and then say “You were rather fast and didn’t waste any time, so instead of being cold I will choose not to do it” “Okay, then Chloe gets a rule added now, so Chloe, pick a paper from this bag” said Tammy holding out a bag. “Must have hands tied behind back when at people’s place” said Tammy after Chloe picked a paper and gave it to her. Spencer then said “Lorena, you will drink a glass of water while being upside down.” Lorena tried her best with the help of the others and after some time completed the challenge. “That was hard” said Lorena followed by “Ken, my adjustment to the challenge is that you have to do it in half my time or less” to which Ken then took position and with some struggling managed to do it in a quarter of Lorena’s time. “Okay then, my adjustment is that Tracey has to do it without being held by the legs.” to which Tracey went to take handstand position and then got the glass moved to her mouth allowing her to drink, in just less than half of what Lorena did she completed the challenge and then said “Okay then, Drew, you will need to ….” “stop, I can’t do that challenge, so you win that one” interrupted Drew followed by Tracey looking at Tammy who said “You will not need the anal plug anymore from now on” to which Tracey then took the plug out of her ass.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:16 PM   #138
moretech

Default Page 103

Next Amy said “Jesse, you will need to get pricked by a needle ten times and you can not make a noise” Amy then took a needle and went over to Jesse. The first two were in Jesse’s hands, the next ones were in his ass, so far he still did not make any noise. Next Amy went over to Jesse’s chest and poked him there with the needle a few more times until she reached 10 times making Jesse pass the challenge. “Okay, Rose, the change to the challenge is that you will be blindfolded while this is done” making Rose sigh and then put a blindfold on as Jesse got ready to poke her with the needle. After ten jabs with the needle Rose succeeded in not making a noise but she almost failed a few times. “Okay, Andrew, you will have to get this done without moving” said Rose making Andrew get ready for the challenge.

Just like the others Andrew managed to complete the task without fail. “You, what’s your name again?” asked Andrew “Jean” she replied. “Okay Jean, you will have to do this while I also rub your clit” to which Jean sighed and then got ready. Jean spread her legs a little giving clear access to her pussy. Andrew then started by poking the needle in Jean’s left breast followed by him starting to rub her clit. After rubbing her clit for a minute he poked Jean in the shoulder with the needle. another minute of rubbing later Andrew poked Jean in the ass and still kept on rubbing. Right before Andrew would poke her again Jean let out a moan causing her to fail the challenge. After Jean took off the blindfold she took a paper from the bag and read out “I have to be fingered in public once a day ….” to which Tammy added “That is being fingered by somebody other than yourself” to which Jean sighed again.

“Okay, Samantha, you will need to get tickled at the bottom of your feet but you can not laugh for a full minute” said Tim. Samantha got ready while Tim went over to her. Shortly after starting to tickle her feet Samantha started to laugh causing her to fail the challenge. Samantha went to take a paper which read “Fuck a random guy once a week for as long as you are younger than 21” causing Samantha to sigh and then look at Alex who is supposed to make the next challenge. Alex grinned and then said “Violet, that is your name right?” Violet nodded to which Alex then continued “Okay Violet, for your task you will fuck the person who last modified or made the challenge for five minutes” to which Violet sighed and then went over to Alex and started to ride his dick, moving up and down on it. Five minutes later Violet was done with her task to which she then said “Since I can only do things that make it more difficult, I guess the change is that Richard, you will not be allowed to touch me with your hands while you fuck me” to which Violet then went to lay down and spread her legs for Richard to start to fuck her. Five minutes of fucking later Richard completed the task and did not touch Violet with his hands. “Nicole, the add-on for you will be that you have to suck a dick at the same time, you will need to draw a paper to see whose dick you will suck” to which Nicole pulled a paper from a bag of names which read “Ken” Nicole, Ken and Richard then all got into position and Nicole started to move up and down on Richard’s dick while giving a blowjob to Ken. After fucking and sucking for five minutes Nicole completed the challenge and got up which revealed to the group that Richard cummed inside her pussy. “I really do not want to suck a dick so I choose to pass on the challenge” said Jason before Nicole said anything.

“Sweet, so I get a rule removed” said Nicole while looking at Tammy. “You do not need to stay shaved anymore” said Tammy followed by Janet saying “Okay then Ian, you will run around the room behaving like a chicken for three minutes.” Ian started to act like a chicken, walking around, flapping his arms like wings a little, pretending to pick food from the ground and so on until the 3 minutes were up. “Okay, Lisa, my addition is that you will need to pick and swallow one of these things during this, yellow is for girls, dark orange is for guys, so you fail if you pick up the wrong color” said Ian as he took a bag from his pants and made the contents spill on the ground, mostly in a pile. Lisa started to behave like a chicken and picked up a yellow one followed by her swallowing it just in time for the 3 minutes to end. “Okay, my addiction to the challenge for Emmet is that he is not allowed to talk and is only allowed to make chicken noises until somebody fails the challenge” to which Emmet started to behave like a chicken, picked up and swallowed a dark orange one, and kept on going with pretending to be a chicken. Once the 3 minutes were up he stopped pretending to be a chicken but was still not allowed to talk so he pointed at Alia and motioned for her to start the challenge. Alia then started to do the same, behaved like a chicken and swallowed one of them followed by not being able to talk so the next person to start the challenge. Grant, Anita, Tammy, Alexis completed the challenge and then it went back to Kati for the same challenge, from there Adam, Gene, Bill, Chloe, Spencer, Lorena, Ken, Tracey, Drew, Amy, Jesse, Rose, Andrew, Jean, Tim, Samantha, Alex, Violet, Richard, Nicole, Jason, Janet, Ian and lastly Lisa all completed the challenge to which Tammy then said “Okay, since we each completed the challenge there is no penalty for loss, so let’s start a new challenge starting from Emmet, but first let’s get these rules changed for those who can” to which everyone was relieved. “Okay then, so I get to remove a rule” said Lorena followed by Tammy saying “Yes, and the rule will be that you do not need to be in just panties or less when at any of our places”

“I also get to remove a rule” said Tracey followed by Tammy saying “Correct, and the rule to remove is that you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore” Tracey sighed as she wanted another rule removed but then nodded to which Tammy said “Rose, you are not owned by all of our parents anymore, while Violet, you are not owned by Chloe anymore” “What about me?” asked Nicole to which Tammy said “You don’t have to post a nude selfie online anymore but all those that are already there you have to leave there”. Nicole nodded followed by Tammy then saying “Okay, that is everyone, now, Emmet, make a challenge” “Okay, my challenge for Alia is that she will need to stimulate one person of her choosing of the other gender until they cum, if it takes longer than 10 minutes, then she fails” Alia nodded and then said “Okay, then for the person I will just draw a name from the bag, so here goes” as she reached for a paper. “Alex” said Alia next followed by her walking over to him. Once at she was next to Alex she took his cock and started to give him a hand job. After about two minutes Alia decided to take a different approach and started to give a blowjob to Alex. Just seconds before the ten minutes were up Alex ended up cumming making Alia win the challenge and able to remove a rule. “Alia, you are not owned by Ian anymore” said Tammy making Alia smile and then say “Okay, Grant, your add-on to the challenge is that you have to complete the challenge by only using your mouth” “Okay, just like you I will pick a name” he replied as he pulled a name from the bag. “Rose” he said followed by him then walking over to Rose and burying his face between her legs and starting to lick Rose which in turn caused her to moan. Ten minutes later Alia said “And he failed so I get another rule removed, sweet, so the rule that was preventing me from disabling the fucking tasks is the only one that can be removed” Tammy nodded.

Anita said “Tammy, you will have a staring contest with a random person” Tammy nodded and then took a paper from the bag and said “Ian” to which both Tammy and Ian started their staring contest. A little while later Ian blinked causing Tammy to win. “Sweet, I win, so one rule gets disabled for me, I will let Ian chose what rule that gets removed” Ian started to think a moment and then said “Okay, you do not need to record yourself fingering anymore to send to Gene” Tammy smiled weakly as she would have wanted the having to be naked to be disabled and then said “Alexis, your add-on is that you will need to be fingered by another randomly drawn person” Alexis nodded and then took a paper from the bag “Rose, I will be doing a staring contest with you while ….” she said while grabbing another paper “Lorena, you will be fingering me”. The three girls got into position and then started the contest while Lorena started to push multiple fingers inside Alexis. A little while later Alexis closed her eyes as Lorena surprised Alexis by pinching her clit. “Alexis loses the challenge, so now she will need to do a cam show once a week” said Tammy causing Alexis to sigh and then nod.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:00 PM   #139
moretech

Default Page 104

“Okay then Adam, your challenge is to take an anal plug in your ass” said Kati to which Adam sighed and then took an anal plug and pushed it inside. “Gene, your add-on is to have the anal plug vibrating” making Gene take a vibrating anal plug and put it inside her ass. “Okay, with that, Gene, you are free from having to be naked at any of our places” said Tammy before Gene said “Bill, your add-on is to …. “Stop, I choose not to do the challenge, and I also choose to drop out of the game, but if you will have me I will still be here to help with some tasks” said Bill making Tammy think. “We will leave it up to a vote to see if you can stay or not” she said followed by “those in favour of Bill staying, raise your hand”. After a quick count of hands it is decided that Bill is not allowed to stay. “Very well, then I will say my goodbye’s here” said Bill as he took his clothes and started to leave. “Bill, wait, before you go, can you fuck me?” asked Nicole as she has to for her rules. “No, I am okay” said Bill as he left “While were at it, anybody else want to leave?” asked Tammy to which Alex said “Yea, I will leave too” followed by him leaving after getting dressed and getting the same question from Nicole. “Gene, as Bill is the one that did not complete the task, you also do not need to allow anyone to fuck you anymore, well, after this game that is” said Tammy making Gene happy.

“Spencer, your task is to fuck somebody of either gender chosen by a random paper being pulled, you fail if you stop fucking this person before you both cummed” said Chloe to which Spencer then took a paper from the bag which read “Lisa” making Lisa sigh and then lay down and spread her legs so Spencer could start fucking her. As Spencer started to move in and out of Lisa he said “Lorena, your add-on is that you can not cum before the other person” Lorena then went to take a paper and read out “Tracey” followed by Lorena grabbing a strapon double vibrator and starting to fuck Tracey’s pussy while the vibrator is running in her own pussy. As Lorena started to do that she said “Ken, your add-on is that you will allow any of us to spank you at any time during this” Ken then went to pick a paper and read “Janet”. Ken got into position with Janet and started to fuck her while then also saying “Tracey, your add-on is that you will have nipple vibrators attached to your nipples” making Tracey, who is being fucked by Lorena, sigh and while still getting fucked move over to grab nipple vibrators and attach them followed by her taking a paper which read “Jason”. “Okay then sis, prepare your ass for my cock” said Jason as he went over to Tracey and then started to fuck her ass while Lorena is still fucking her pussy. “Drew, you …. will have to ….. do two people with the same rules, draw two names” she said while moaning in between. Drew then went to pick two papers followed by saying “Lorena and then Nicole, so two very young girls” Drew then went over to Lorena and started to fuck her ass while she was still fucking Tracey. “Okay, now, Amy, as I took the last vibrating nipple clamps, you will need to attach a rotor to your clit and also put an anal plug inside your ass.

Amy sighed and then did exactly as she is supposed to, attached a rotor to her clit, put in an anal plug and then pulled two papers from the bag. “Adam and Emmett” she said as she went over to Adam and started to ride his cock. “Jesse you will ….” started Amy before Jesse said “I pass on the challenge, even though I want to fuck you girls, I don’t really want to fuck Ian” as he held up a paper with Ian’s name on it for his name picks making Ian be relieved at the same time. “Okay, so with that, Amy, you are not owned by Chloe anymore, but you still have to complete the challenge” said Tammy followed by Rose starting to think on what she can make Andrew do. Rose then said “Andrew, you will lick the ass hole of somebody of the same gender while they are farting” to which Andrew said “No thanks” making Rose happy as she gets a rule disabled with that “Rose, you are not owned by Amy anymore” said Tammy followed by Jean saying “Tim, you will …..” before suddenly Lisa let out a loud moan as she had an orgasm allowing Spencer to stop fucking her as he already cummed inside her pussy. Moments later Tracey also cummed causing Lorena to be allowed to cum now while Tracey lost her challenge as Jason had not cummed yet. As Jason stopped fucking Tracey’s ass Lorena kept going while Tammy said “Tracey, you will swallow any and all cum that goes into your mouth from now on” Tracey nodded while Lorena kept on fucking Tracey, Ken kept on fucking Janet, Drew kept on fucking Lorena and Amy kept on riding Adam.

“Tim you will not cum at all tonight while you will be stimulated for most of the night, either by yourself or by somebody else” said Jean next making Tim start to stroke his cock. “Samantha, your add on for this will be that somebody other than yourself has to stimulate you the whole time” said Tim making Samantha sigh and then pick a paper from the bag to say “Jean, could you stimulate me please? While Violet, your add on will be that ….” “No thanks, I do not want to be stimulated the whole night and not be allowed to cum” interrupted Violet making Tammy say “Okay then, so you will get a rule added instead?” to which Violet nodded making Samantha happy as with this she can now disable two rules. “Okay, Samantha, you do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore and are not owned by Alia anymore, while Violet you will have to do all the work whenever somebody fucks you, so really you would be fucking them” As Tammy said this Lorena cummed and then stopped fucking Tracey which also allowed Drew to stop fucking Lorena’s ass and move over to Nicole’s pussy while Ken was waiting for Janet to cum after he already cummed inside her pussy and Amy was still moving up and down on Adam’s cock.

“Well then, Nicole, your challenge is” started Richard “to say the alphabet four times without taking breaks longer than a second between each letter and you can not moan during this” Nicole nodded and then started to say the alphabet 4 times while still being fucked by Drew. After Nicole was done she said “Jason, you have to do that with the alphabet being backwards” Jason started to do that while in the middle, as he was still going, Janet had her orgasm and so did Nicole, Drew, Amy and Adam causing Amy to start to fuck Emmett and everyone else to be done. After Jason was done he said “Janet, your add-on is that you will do this while you have a vibrator on max speed inside you” Janet nodded and did the task but almost failed. “Nicely done, it was close but you did it” said Tammy “So with that, you get to disable a rule, and as there is only one rule that can be disabled at the moment that will be it” she added to which Janet nodded and then looked at Ian. “Ian, your add-on is that we can poke you with a needle each second during the challenge.” she said. Ian nodded and put a vibrating anal plug inside his ass and started the challenge. As Ian was doing the challenge Amy and Emmett cummed allowing them to stop fucking and Amy winning the challenge. Once Ian was done Tammy said “Amy, you won the challenge from before, so with that you will soon have a choice, but not now yet, anyway, Ian, what is the add-on for Lisa?” Ian started to think and then said “Okay, Lisa, for your add-on, you will allow us to also move ice cubes across your body during this” Lisa went to grab ice cubes and then started the challenge and also succeeded without fail. “Nice, Okay, Lisa, you will not need to fuck a random guy that is not from the group anymore” said Tammy making Lisa smile. “I choose not to do the challenge” said Emmett before Lisa could say something else making Lisa happy as now she gets another rule disabled. “Okay, Lisa, you will also not have to be milked daily anymore” said Tammy.

“Grant, you will do the chicken dance without fail” said Alia making Grant dance and once he was done he said “Anita, you will do this while you have a vibrator inside you” Anita took a vibrator and put it inside her and then did the dance but as Grant did not say a speed she did not turn it on. “Good job Anita, you will not need to be neatly shaved anymore” said Tammy followed by Anita saying “And you will do the challenge with the vibrator being turned on.” making Tammy do the chicken dance with a vibrator running inside her pussy. Once Tammy was done Alexis said “I suck at the chicken dance and really dislike it, so I choose not to do it, so add another rule for me and remove one from yourself” to which Tammy smiled and then said “Okay then Alexis, you will get spanked by all your siblings for ten minutes each day from now on, as for my own rule, I am not owned by Alia anymore” making everyone nod. “Okay then, before we start the next thing, I have a proposal, those who have no rules left, so the guys too, you have the choice to not do the challenges anymore but you will still be able to be included in some challenges if you want, who of you wants to do this and who wants to stay in the game?” said Tammy.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:25 PM   #140
moretech

Default Page 105

“Yea, I choose that” said Adam followed by Gene, Spencer, Ken, Drew, Richard, Jesse, Andrew, Tim, Jason, Ian, Emmett and Grant while Amy said “I will stay in the game and do challenges” “Okay then, Amy, as you chose to stay, you get to make two adjustment to the game” “Okay then, I choose that for the first challenge after a fail one of the people that are not doing challenges will choose what challenge we have to complete and the second adjustment is that each challenge will involve something sexual” “Okay” replied Tammy “Then I also make one more change to it, if a partner is needed, this partner is always chosen by a random draw and at the same time, if a person completed a challenge before, and still have a point from that, then if they do not wish to do a challenge they can get any of the girls that are not in the game to do the challenge instead, so at the moment that would be only Gene that can be chosen for that” she added making Gene sigh and everyone nod.

“Okay then, let’s begin, Tim, will you do the honours and make a challenge for Kati?” said Tammy as she pulled Tim’s name out of the bag. “Sure, okay then Kati, as it has to involve something sexual, your challenge will be to masturbate in front us all and cum in less than five minutes” said Tim making Kati sit down, spread her legs and start to rub her pussy. After a very short time Kati also started to push a finger inside herself. Kati kept on moving her fingers in and out while also rubbing her clit for the full five minutes until Tim suddenly said “And that is five minutes, you failed the challenge” making Kati sigh and then look at Tammy. “Well then Kati, you will only wear bra and panties or less when you are at any of our places” she said after taking a paper out of the bag. “Andrew, choose a challenge for Chloe” she added to which Andrew started to think and then said “You will give a lap dance to one of us for five minutes” making Chloe take a paper with a name and said “Spencer” making Spencer sit down on a chair to which Chloe then started to give a lap dance to Spencer. Five minutes later Chloe was done and smiled. “Okay, so with this I get the one rule I have removed, and I also choose to not be in the game anymore” said Chloe to which Tammy nodded. “Okay then, my add-on for your challenge, Lorena, is that you have to hold a glass of water the whole time and not spill any of it” Lorena was surprised by this but then took a glass of water after taking a name from the bag. After she got the glass she went over to Andrew, showed the paper with is name on and started to give a lap dance to him. Lorena managed to not spill any water even though it was very close and therefore succeeded her challenge. “So, as there is only one rule that you can disable due to another rule, you will not have to be in just panties anymore when at any of our places” said Tammy making Lorena slightly happy and then say “Tracey, you will need to allow the person you are giving a lap dance to to finger your pussy.” making Tracey take a paper from the bag and read “Jason” she said followed by a sigh “why does it have to be my brother again?” she said as she took the glass of water and went over to Jason to give him a lap dance. Five minutes later, while being fingered nearly the whole time, Tracey was done with her task and succeeded without spilling anything.

“Amy, you will need to do this for ten minutes instead of five” said Tracey making Amy take a paper and read out “Gene” to which she was happy as it is not a guy. After Amy started to give a lap dance to Gene she moaned slightly as Gene started to rub her pussy. After giving a lap dance for 8 minutes Gene suddenly pushed three fingers inside Amy causing her to be surprised and spill some water. “Okay, so Amy, you lost that challenge, with this, Tracey, you do not need the bracelet anymore while Amy you will not wear any more tops, so no more sweater or t-shirts, you can still wear a bra” said Tammy to which Amy and Tracey nodded. “Okay, Jesse, choose the task for Rose” said Tammy making Jesse quickly say “Rose, you need to run a lap around the house with a vibrator which is on max speed inside of your pussy” Rose nodded as she took a vibrator, turned it on and pushed it inside herself, then she went to the door and quickly ran outside in the snow while being naked. A short time later she came back inside, shivering and with lots of Goosebumps and her nipples very hard. “I win” said Rose followed by “Jean, you will need to do two laps instead of one” making Jean sigh and nod before also taking a vibrator and starting to run around nude in the snow. After she was done she said “damn, that is so freaking cold, but I win, so I get a rule disabled while also, Samantha, you will need to do a single lap around the block instead of one lap around the house” As Samantha started to do her lap with a vibrator inside her Tammy said “Okay Jean, you will not need to fuck one guy of the group every week anymore” After a few minutes Samantha came inside. “That is really really cold and there are quite a few people out there but I did it” “Yes you did, now what do I need to do extra for that?” asked Violet to which Samantha said “You will also need an anal plug inside your ass”

Violet put the anal plug and vibrator inside her and then went to do her lap around the block to which she got back a few minutes later. “Nicole, you will need to do this while walking instead of running” making Nicole sigh but then do the challenge, almost three times as long as what the others took in time is what it took for Nicole due to only being able to walk. “I completed it, Janet, you will need to do that on all fours” said Nicole to which Janet sighed and then went to do the lap around the block on all fours. As Janet was doing this Tammy said “Nicole, you are not owned by Chloe anymore” After a little while Janet came back inside, just like everyone before her, shivering and clearly cold before saying “Lisa, you will also have vibrating nipple clamps on your nipples” to which Lisa then did the challenge, once Lisa was back she said “Alia, you will …..” “No, don’t bother, that is too cold for me, I do not do the challenge” interrupted Alia. “Okay then, Lisa, you do not need to send us all a nude selfie anymore while Alia, you will never wear bra and panties anymore, as that challenge is now done, Drew, care to give a challenge to Anita?” said Tammy. “Anita, you will draw a name, the name that you draw will be whom’s siblings you will fuck until they cum, if there are no siblings, then you will draw again” said Drew making Anita nod and then pull a name. “Spencer” said Anita to which she then knew she had to fuck Tammy, Drew and Grant. “Okay, I will start with Tammy, but before I do that, does that mean I have to fuck Spencer too?” to which Drew said “I said siblings, so not the person you pulled out of the hat” Anita then took a strapon and started to fuck Tammy’s pussy with it.

After a few minutes of fucking Tammy’s pussy Tammy ended up having an orgasm which allowed Anita to stop fucking her and take the strapon off. Anita then went over to Grant and started to ride his dick which only lasted 3 minutes before he cummed in Anita. Once this was done Anita went over to Drew and fucked him for 15 minutes before he cummed inside of her pussy. Next Anita went to sit down and say “Tammy, your add on is that you have to do that with two names being pulled from the bag” to which Tammy sighed and then drew two names from the bag. “Tracey and …. Shit myself” said Tammy as she pulled the names out. “So that means I have to fuck Jason, Emmett, Spencer, Drew and Grant …. Okay, instead of that I will choose for either Chloe or Gene to do the task” to which Tammy then flipped a coin where both Gene and Chloe said what the other person represents. “Well then, Gene, you’re the lucky person to fuck those five guys” said Tammy making Gene glare at her and then sigh. As Gene started to fuck the first guy Tammy said “Alexis, you will also need to fuck the person you pull itself” “Okay” said Alexis who then went to pick two names “Alia and Samantha” said Alexis to which she then, just like Gene, started to fuck her people which were Samantha, Ian, Chloe, Alia and Lorena. While both Gene was fucking all her targets and Alexis was doing the same the others just waited and watched the two beauties fuck one after the other person.

“I am done and completed the task, Tammy, what rule is disabled for me?” asked Alexis to which Tammy said “You do not need to stay neatly shaved anymore” “Okay, now then Sis, if you pick one of the ones that does not have a sibling or we do not know they have a sibling, then you will fuck all those that have no siblings or that we are unaware of that they have siblings” said Alexis to Kati. Kati nodded and then pulled two names out of the bag “Jesse and Spencer” she said making her having to fuck Jesse, Amy, Tammy, Drew, Grant and Spencer. Kati instantly went to work and started with Amy and then Tammy followed by all the guys one after the other. “What rule is disabled for me?” asked Kati as she finished up with Spencer cumming in her pussy. “You really can only have one thing disabled with is your dress code” said Tammy followed by Kati saying “Right, okay then, Lorena, you will do the task while also having a vibrating anal plug inside your ass” making Lorena sigh and then pick two names after putting a plug inside her. “Guess I have to fuck Adam, Ken, Richard, Tim, Andrew, Janet and Nicole” as she held up Tim’s name and Nicole’s name. After fucking Janet, Nicole, Ken, Tim and Andrew Lorena was too tired to keep on fucking them and ended up losing her challenge resulting in Tammy saying “Okay then Lorena, you are not allowed to wear panties anymore, everything else for clothing is still allowed, at the same time, Kati, you have another rule disabled, you know which one, and now, Grant, would you do the honours of making a challenge for Tracey?”
Old 08-19-2017, 08:06 PM   #141
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Been away a bit but have to say... This story gets better and better

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #142
moretech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Been away a bit but have to say... This story gets better and better
The story is almost done, I believe either 5 or 6 more posts until the end of the story ( when I was writing this I was really running out of ideas on what could be done so ..... )
Old 08-20-2017, 05:04 PM   #143
moretech

Default Page 106

Grant nodded and then said “Tracey, your task will be to do ten squats with each time you go down a dildo has to penetrate your pussy, and each time you go up it has to completely exit, if it does not go inside, then you fail” Tracey nodded and got ready, to everyone’s surprise Tracey succeeded in the challenge allowing Tammy to say “Tracey, you are not owned by Lisa anymore” making Tracey nod as she said “Instead of a dildo it has to be a guy’s cock” said Tracey to Amy making Amy pick Spencer’s name at random from the bag and then start the challenge, A few squats later Amy failed to get Spencer’s dick inside her and causing her to fail again. “Okay, Amy, you failed again, so Tracey, you do not need to swallow the cum anymore from now on, while Amy, you have to record yourself nude and post the video online each day, each video has to be ten minutes long.” making Amy nod in disappointment followed by Tammy saying “Adam, care to make a challenge for Rose?”

“Okay Rose, you will need to get fucked by a cock of your choosing, not a name pulling, if this cock cums in you a next cock has to be chosen until you cum, the challenge is that you have to get fucked longer without cumming than Chloe who will be fucked by a guy which was a random pull from the bag. Chloe will stop being fucked once she cums” Rose sighed and then said “Okay, then I choose for Jesse to fuck me” said Rose while Chloe went to pick a name. “Damnit, this sucks, Ian, you have to fuck me” said Chloe to her brother. Both Rose and Chloe got ready to get fucked by Jesse and Ian respectively and started to moan shortly after their pussy got penetrated. After Jesse cummed inside Rose Grant took his place and started to fuck Rose, Chloe had also still not cummed. After some time Grant cummed inside Rose followed by Ian cumming inside Chloe but kept on fucking as Chloe had not had her orgasm yet, after Grant came Spencer followed by Richard and then Adam, after Adam cummed inside Rose as the 5th person it was time for Drew to start fucking Rose and while Drew was fucking her Chloe finally cummed which allowed Rose, who was holding back her orgasm, to also release and have her orgasm shortly after. “I succeeded” said Rose to which Tammy said “Yes you did, and with that you are not owned by me anymore”

“Jean, I add for you to ….” “Wait” interrupted Tammy “That took a long time, so far, let’s take a break and eat something” to which they all agreed and after each of them ate and drank something they kept on talking for a while until Tammy said “Okay then, now, let’s continue our game, where were we?” “I was about to give an add-on to Jean’s challenge but I think maybe we should start a new one instead” to which everyone was not opposed to and didn’t care that much either way. “Okay then, let’s start a new one, how about a completely new game instead?” said Tammy to which everyone looked at her. “each of us girls, including Gene and Chloe, will be blinded and made deaf with this” said Tammy as she held up a tool that allows people to go blind and deaf for either a pre-determined time or until it is reversed by the tool. It is mostly used by people who have trouble sleeping in light or with noise around and with this allow their whole vision and hearing to go away and not be bothered by it. “Once we are all blind and deaf the guys will fuck us, once they cummed inside us we have to guess who it was, for each person we have three rules that will be disabled, with each wrong guess we lose one of these options and if we used all 3 guesses and still did not guess correctly, then we get a rule added on” the girls were slightly worried about it but just kept on nodding to what Tammy said. “Lastly, I also got some extra people to join us for this during the break that we just had” After she said this she opened a door which allowed Tyler, Harry, Colin, Jeff, Brian, Troy, Charles, Alice and May to enter the room. “naturally, during this time, the guys can do anything to us as long as it does not hurt us, as for these new people, Brian and Troy are my brothers while Alice and May are Tracey‘s sisters, I kind of blackmailed the sisters and just had to invite my own brothers” added Tammy to which the girls were very hesitant but then said “Okay” as they got their eyesight taken away. After the eyesight and hearing was taken away from all the girls both Alice and May ended up getting stripped naked by the guys much to their embarrassment.

As the girls could not hear or see anything the guys started to decide who will fuck what girl first, after discussing for a little while the group still did not come to anything so they decided to just do it with pulling of names. Due to this Jesse has to fuck Lorena to which he picked her up, carried her to the side and put her down on all fours, Jesse then pushed his dick inside Lorena’s pussy causing her to moan. Ian has to fuck Rose much to his delight and does not waste a second pushing his dick inside after making her bend over. Tyler, who has to fuck Amy, took her to the side and gently started to fuck Amy’s pussy. Harry on the other hand started to fuck Anita roughly in missionary position. Colin went over to Tammy, made her sit down on his cock and then made her move up and down on it. Jeff went over to the extremely embarrassed May and started to fuck her pussy making May get tears in her eyes as she was being blackmailed so it is close to rape. Charles ended up fucking Violet to which she didn’t mind too much but was not happy with it either. Drew started to fuck Alexis who was already more than used to getting fucked by different people so she didn’t mind either and let drew fuck her in whatever way he wanted. Grant was still nervous but at the same time excited to be able to fuck another pussy, this time it was Nicole’s pussy. Spencer casually fucked Jean and made sure to fondle her body at the same time too. Jason was hesitant about fucking his older sister, Alice, but then did so anyway. Brian happily fucked Samantha’s pussy while Troy fucked Lisa. Emmett was fucking Janet while Adam was fucking Gene. Kati was being fucked by Ken and Alia by Richard. Tim is fucking Tracey and Andrew is fucking Chloe.

After each of the guys cummed inside each of the girls they all started to guess the guy that was fucking them. Lorena managed to guess Jesse on her last try allowing one of her rules to be disabled which is the no more panties rule. Rose managed to guess correctly on her second try making it two rules being disabled for her. These two rules are the ownership of her body to Lorena and to Violet. Amy guessed completely wrong on her three guesses which causes her to get a rule added on, the rule that got added on is that she has to allow pets to fuck her. After Amy came Anita who also guessed wrong on all 3 and got the rule that she can not change her dress code until everything else has been disabled. Tammy also guessed wrong making her get the rule of never being able to cover up. The 15 year old May also guessed wrong on all 3 but as it was never said that she would get rules added this was not done but could be added later. Violet managed to guess correctly on her first try allowing her to remove 3 rules, the rules that got disabled for her were her body being owned by Ian, the disabling of fucking tasks last and that she has to do all the work during fucking. Alexis guessed wrong on all 3 accounts which resulted in her having to walk on all 4s at all times from now on. Nicole also guessed wrong on all 3 which ended up with her getting the unlimited stamina bracelet where she gets the signals from others. As expected, Jean also guessed wrong which caused her to get a dress code of only being able to wear a bra or less at any time. Samantha also guessed wrong on all 3 tries and got the rule to fuck all her siblings once a week added on. Lisa managed to guess correctly on her first try which resulted in her body not being owned anymore while also not having the tattoo anymore and lastly that she does not have to allow anyone to fuck her anymore. Alice guessed all 3 guesses wrong resulting in the same as with May. Janet also guessed wrong for all 3 resulting in her getting a dress code of only panties and bra anywhere. Gene guessed wrong and got a dress code of always having to wear a dress but nothing mentioned of underwear so that is still normal. Kati got the rule of having her hands tied behind her back whenever she is at one of the group’s homes. Alia got the rule to send a nude selfie to everyone of the group everyday added on. Tracey got a “boner garage” tattoo rule added on while lastly, Chloe got the dress code of having to be naked when at any of the group’s homes.
Old 08-22-2017, 04:02 PM   #144
moretech

Default Page 107

After this was done the guys took a very short break from fucking while they were deciding who would fuck who next, during this, multiple of the guys started to fondle the girls and some girls got vibrators moved in and out of their pussy. After about ten minutes of deciding and playing with the girl the guys decided who would fuck who. Jesse went over to Jean and started to fuck her, once he had cummed inside her pussy she guessed the names to which she needed all 3 guesses for but did manage to guess correctly. Thanks to this she got the rule where she has to be fingered in public by someone else each day disabled. At the same time as that Jesse was fucking Jean, Ian was also fucking his sister Samantha, unlike Jean, Samantha guessed wrong and ended up having a rule added. The rule that she got added is that she is not allowed to wear pants anymore and instead has to wear a skirt each time. Lisa, who was being fucked by Tyler managed to guess correctly after her first try allowing her to have 3 rules disabled but as she only has two rules she got one bonus for if she guesses wrong three times. Alice, who was not really enjoying this, managed to guess correct on her 3rd try resulting in the rule that might be added on to not be added on anymore. As Colin cummed inside Janet she managed to guess correctly on the first try which resulted in all the rules, except the dress code, to be disabled for Janet. Gene did not guess that Jeff was fucking her correctly and has to post a nude selfie of herself online each day. Kati also got a rule added on after being fucked by Charles, the rule that got added for Kati is that she is only allowed to wear bra and panties when she is at any of the people’s places. After Drew filled up Alia’s pussy she managed to guess correctly after her first try resulting in Alia only having the nude selfie to the group remaining as a rule. Tracey managed to guess that Grant was fucking her with her 3rd guess allowing her to remove a rule to which her dress code got removed. Chloe managed to guess Spencer as her dick with her second guess allowing her to remove two rules but as she only has one she gets a free pass if she loses once more. Lorena, who was being fucked by Brian guessed wrong on all 3 attempts and got a rule added where she will need to have a vibrator inside her whenever she is eating anything. Rose was also not able to guess that Troy was fucking her and had the rule to have an anal plug inside of her at all times added on. Amy was also completely wrong as she did not guess that Jason was fucking her and due to this got a rule where she has to fuck an animal once a week on tape and send it to everyone in the group. Anita managed to guess correctly that Emmett was fucking her on her second attempt making it so her body is not owned by Chloe anymore and at the same that that she will be able to disable fucking tasks next. After Adam was done fucking Tammy she managed to guess correctly in one try and got her body to not be owned anymore. May, who was still crying from this, guessed all 3 wrong as she did not guess that Ken was fucking her making it so that she might have to get 2 rules added later. Violet, who got filled up by Richard, also guessed wrong on all 3 attempts and is now not allowed to wear a bra anymore. After Tim cummed inside Alexis she managed to guess correctly on her first try allowing her to get 3 rules disabled, the rules that ended up being disabled for her by the guys is that she is not owned by Chloe, Alia or Rose anymore. Last of the girls, Nicole, did not guess that Andrew was fucking her and so she is not allowed to wear bra or panties anymore.

A few hours later the girls got fucked by half of the guys, each and every one of the girls were exhausted and breathing heavily, they still were blind and deaf and knew they still had more guys to go to fuck them. The guys had no problem fucking and cumming inside each of the girls due to the pills that they took before when they were pretending to be a chicken. The guys that joined later also got one of those pills to make sure they were able to keep on fucking and cumming. As half were done Tammy requested for all the girls to have their hearing back for a while and go over the rules that everyone still has.

Kati has no rules and has the option to disable 3 more rules if she loses.
Lorena has no rules and has the option to disable 6 more rules if she loses.
Tracey has no rules.
Amy has no rules and has the option to disable 1 rule if she loses.
Rose still has her body owned by Alice, May, Jason and Emmett and also has to let anyone fuck her and be a sushi food dish once.
Jean has no rules and has the option to disable 5 more rules if she loses.
Samantha has no rules and has the option to disable 7 more rules if she loses.
Violet is not allowed to wear panties anymore.
Nicole has no rules and has the option to disable 3 more rules if she loses.
Janet has no rules and has the option to disable 6 more rules if she loses.
Lisa has no rules and has the option to disable 11 more rules if she loses.
Alia has no rules and has the option to disable 6 more rules if she loses.
Anita is only allowed to wear a bra and skirt while in public and has to let anyone fuck her.
Tammy is not allowed to wear panties or bra anymore, she has to be milked daily, is not allowed to disable tasks that involve fucking until everything else is disabled, has to allow anyone to fuck her, has to fuck all her siblings weekly and if they refuse fuck a random person from her phone, she also has to fuck Emmet once a week for as long as that she is younger than 28, Tammy also has to be spanked by all her siblings daily while she is naked and lastly she has to follow any and all commands of anyone.
Alexis has to be milked daily, has to disable every task that does not involve fucking before she can disable tasks that do involve it, she has to allow anyone to fuck, Alexis also has to be a cam whore one a week, on top of that Alexis always has to wear a dress but it still allowed to wear panties and bra underneath.
May has no rules and has the option to disable 5 more rules if she loses.
Alice could potentially still get a rule added on.
Gene has no rules and has the option to disable 7 more rules if she loses.
And lastly Chloe has no rules and has the option to disable 9 more rules if she loses.

“We will still be fucking all of the guys, but let’s change it up a little” said Tammy “As there are multiple people that have options to disable rules, they can use this to add a rule to somebody else here, but as was mentioned at the beginning of the game, the guys can not get any rules added, on top of that, for those that do not give a rule to others, they will get a penalty later on, the penalty will also be bad, so, who wants to give up some of their options to disable spare rules?” “I will give away some, Jesse, can you pick a name from the bag, who ever it is will get 8 rules added on” said Chloe “Jean” replied Jesse to which Jean then said “Okay, so I use my 5 bonus options to disable 5 out of the 8 so I only get 3 added” “Okay” replied Chloe to which Tammy then picked 3 papers and got one of the guys to read it. “Jean, you will walk on all 4s from now on, you will also not wear panties when you are at any of our places and lastly you will let anyone fuck you” said Charles to which Jean nodded.

“I will do the same as Chloe, leave one disable rule for myself” said Gene making Jesse pick “Samantha” from the bag followed by Samantha saying “Okay, so I have one disable option remaining after those 6” Next Alia said “I will give five rules to Gene” making Gene sigh and then get 4 rules added after using her option to disable one last rule. “Gene, you will need to finger yourself and send the video of is to each of us each day, on top of that you will also record yourself naked and post it online every day, you also have to let anyone fondle you and lastly you have to fuck Grant once a week for as long as you are younger than 30.” said Drew to which Gene sighed and nodded.

“Hey Jesse, draw two names for 10 of mine, five each, will you?” said Lisa making Jesse say “Samantha and Lorena” making Samantha sigh and then get 4 rules added while Lorena used her options to not get rules. “Samantha, you will fuck a random guy that is not from this group once a week, your second and third rule added works together making it that for clothes you can only wear a dress, nothing else, and for your last rule you will be milked daily.” said Jason. “I chose to give 6 rules to a random person” said Janet making Jesse pull Violet’s name out of the bag. “Okay, Violet, you will allow pets to fuck you, you will fuck all of your siblings once a week, you will also be spanked in public daily, rule four is that you will do a webcam show once a week, five is that when you are at any of our places you can only wear panties, so in other words, you will be naked at any of our places, and lastly, you will get cum dripping out of your pussy a minimum of once a week.” said Emmett.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #145
moretech

Default Page 108

“I will give two rules to a random name being pulled” said Kati to which Jesse pulled Tammy. “Tammy, you will post a nude selfie online each day, you will also get fingered by a stranger each day” Nicole then said “I will give my 3 options to a random person” Jesse then pulled Alia’s name out of the bag. “Okay, so as Alia, you can still disable one, you will get two rules, these are first that you will allow anyone to fuck you and secondly that you will have a gangbang once a month.” said Richard.

“Anyone else want to give rules to others?” asked Tammy. All the girls that still had the option to give rules decided to say no to which Tammy then replied “Okay then, since that is settled, guys, even though we are still exhausted, get back to fucking us after you turned us deaf again” causing most of the girls to sigh but accept their fate. After this the guys started to fuck the girls that they had not fucked yet. A few hours later they were done and all guys fucked and cummed inside all girls’ pussies. Each of the girls was extremely exhausted and their bodies had quite a lot of cum on and in them. After all the girls got their eyesight and hearing back Tammy went over all the rules that everyone has.

Kati has ten options to disable rules.
Lorena has 6 options to disable rules.
Alia has 3 options to disable rules.
Tammy has 2 options to disable rules.
Gene has one option to disable rules.
Tracey is owned by May and Chloe, she can only wear panties when at people’s place and has to have a vibrator inside her pussy at all times but it does not need to be on, lastly Tracey also has to be spanked in public once a day.
Amy is not allowed to wear pants anymore but is still allowed to wear a skirt and panties or a dress, she also has to have her hands tied behind her back whenever she is at any of the group’s houses except her own.
Rose is owned by Jason and Emmett and has to allow anyone to fuck her, she also has to stay neatly shaved and has to disable all rules before she can give up the ownership of her body.
Jean has to fuck Ian once a week for as long as that she is younger than 21 and has to be naked at all times.
Samantha always has to wear a skirt but is still allowed to wear panties under it, while when she is at any of the group’s places then she has to strip down to only panties, Samantha also has to allow anyone to fondle her and has to walk on all fours, Samantha also has to have a vibrator inside her at all times but it can still be off and lastly, any tasks that involve fucking have to be disabled last.
Violet is not allowed to wear panties anymore and has to wear a skirt at all times, she also has a rule that she has to wear only panties while at people’s places so that means that she has to be naked at any of the group’s home, Violet also has to disable all other rules before she can disable the dress code rules. On top of the dress code Violet also has to fuck each of her siblings once a week, she has to be spanked in public once a day, she has to do a weekly webcam show, she has to wear the unlimited stamina bracelet, she has to fuck an animal on tape once a week and send the video to the group, she has to swallow any and all cum that goes in her mouth, she also has to wear a gag whenever she is at the house of any of the group and lastly she has to have an anal plug inside her at all times.
Nicole is not allowed to wear panties and bra anymore and has to be naked when she is at any of the group’s homes, she is also not allowed to cover up and has to finger herself daily and send the recording of it to the group, Nicole also has to have a gangbang once a month as has to have cum dripping out of her pussy a minimum of once a week.
Janet has to get fingered by a stranger daily and must swallow all cum that goes in her mouth each time, on top of that she also has to have a vibrator inside her at all times but it can still be off, Janet also has to fuck an animal once a week and send the recording of it to everyone of the group. Janet is also not allowed to wear pants anymore but she can still wear a skirt and panties.
Lisa can not wear a top piece anymore when she is at any of the homes of the group but she is still allowed to wear a bra, she also has to wear just a skirt, no panties or anything else, for her bottom piece at all times. On top of the dress code Lisa has to be fingered by a stranger once a day and has to have cum dripping out of her pussy once a week, Lisa also has to stay neatly shaved and must be stimulated whenever she is eating. Lastly, Lisa also has to fuck Tyler once a week for as long as that she is younger than 23.
Anita is not allowed to wear a bra anymore and has to wear a skirt at all times, she is still allowed to wear panties under the skirt, Anita also has to have an anal plug inside her at all times and has to be spanked daily, she also needs to have an unlimited stamina bracelet on at all times and lastly she needs to have a gag in whenever she is at the home of anyone of the group.
Alexis has to be naked at all times and can not disable her dress code or tasks that involve fucking until everything else is disabled, on top of that Alexis has to be milked daily and allow anyone to fuck her, she also has to do a cam show once a week and a gangbang once a month. Alexis also needs to fuck a random guy from the group once a week and walk on all fours at all times.
Chloe is never allowed to wear anything more than a skirt and has to disable all other rules before the dress code can be changed, on top of that Chloe has to let any pets fuck her.
May still has the option to get two rules added but Tammy is not sure of this yet and Alice is in the same predicament but for 7 rules.

“As once again we have some people with options to disable rules, who wants to give rules to others instead?” asked Tammy to which Lorena said “I will give 6 rules to the first name that is pulled out of the bag” She then got Jesse to pull a name out of the bag. “Alia” said Jesse making Alia sigh and say “I use my 3 disable options on them so I only get 3 rules. “Alia, you will only wear a skirt at all times, you will be spanked in public once a day and you will allow anyone to fondle you” said Tammy. Gene then said “I will give my one rule to Lorena” making Lorena nod as Tammy picked a paper for Lorena and read out “Lorena, you will wear one of these bracelets at all time” as she handed an unlimited stamina bracelet to Lorena. “I will give my two options to Amy” said Tammy followed by “Amy, you will fuck an animal once a week and send the video to us all and you will also only wear bra and panties whenever you are at any of our places” to which Amy nodded. “Kati, do you use your options to give rules to people?” “No, I am okay” said Kati to which everyone nodded.

“Now then, as I said, there is a penalty for those that did not give rules to others, so with that, Amy, Samantha, Jean, Rose, Anita, Violet, Alexis, Tracey, Alice and May, you will get a penalty.” making these girls sigh before saying “Okay, what is the penalty?” “let’s start with Amy, Amy, your penalty is that you can not wear a dress or skirt anymore either, so your panties will be on display at all times” to which Amy nodded. “Samantha, your penalty is that you will have the vibrator inside you on to a speed of ….” Tammy rolled a die which stopped on 2 “well, two out of seven speeds that are on that vibrator” “Jean, your penalty is that you will also fuck a second and third guy once a week for as long as you are younger than 21, these other two do not need to be the same guy each time” “Rose, your penalty is that you have to let any guy you see know that they can fuck you” “Anita, you will wear your shortest skirt each time and not have panties under it” “Violet, you will wear a skirt that is barely covering up and that from the lightest breeze will show your ass and pussy, on top of that you will be on raised platforms or bend over regularly” “Alexis, you will let any male you see know that they can fuck you” “Tracey, you will turn the vibrator up to speed ….” Tammy threw a die again which stopped on 1 “Okay, so the slowest speed for you” “Now, Alice, you will record yourself naked each day and send it to all of us, you will also Allow anyone to fondle you, You will also be naked whenever you are at any of our places, including your own home, you will never cover yourself up, you will stay neatly shaved, when you are out and about you will wear a skirt but no panties, you will also finger yourself in front of any of your siblings, but never the same twice in a row, every day and lastly, for your penalty you will make it that when you finger yourself, it is in front of either one of your brothers” “May, you will post a nude selfie online each day and you will only wear panties whenever you are at any of our, including your own, place, and as your penalty, you will get either Jason or Emmett to finger you daily.” These penalties and rules caused most of the girls to sigh before Amy asked “Okay, so now what?”
Old 08-24-2017, 07:51 PM   #146
moretech

Default Page 109

“Since it is getting late, let’s give one more option that could be a good one for everyone” said Tammy making everyone interested. “If people decide to take over rules from others then some more people might not have rules, so are there any volunteers?” everyone was very hesitant and nobody seemed to say anything. “I guess nobody will” said Tammy until Amy said “Since I was the one to start the first thing of these whole rules part, I will take everyone’s rules, if there are doubles, then a change will be made to it decided by the person the duplicate comes from, on top of that, the way the rules will be given is by random name pulling to see who goes first”. This caused everyone to be very surprised but glad at the same time.

“Okay then, Amy, the first person you will get the rules from is Kati” said Tammy. “But I don’t have rules” replied Kati “Well, you do have the disable option, so Amy gets those now” replied Tammy making Kati nod. “Okay, then I use four of those to disable what I have now, and the next 6 rules will also be disabled” said Amy. “Next, Lisa” said Tammy to which Amy nodded and then said “Okay, so I have one rule of Lisa, Lisa, you can choose what rule” “You will be stimulated when you are eating” replied Lisa. “Violet is next” making Amy nod “No duplicates, next person” “Rose” “No duplicates again, next” said Amy to which Tammy said “Alia” “Okay, there are some duplicates, Alia, instead of being spanked in public daily, what do I do?” Asked Amy. “You will get fingered in public every day” “Okay, and for the fondle, as that is included in allowing anyone to fuck, what do I do for that one?” “You will allow pets to fuck you” replied Alia after she pulled a paper from the bag. “Tracey is next” said Tammy. “some duplicates again, Tracey, what do I do for the spanking in public daily this time?” asked Amy to which Tracey replied “You will be owned by an extra person, and that person is me” said Tracey. “Okay, and what about the dress code one that you have?” “You will be naked at all times” replied Tracey making Amy nod. “Alexis is next” said Tammy. “Some duplicates again, Alexis, what do I do for the part where you had to be naked at all times?” asked Amy. “uhm, you will need to have the tattoo with the rules on your back” replied Alexis. “Okay, and about dress code being disabled last?” “You have to post a nude selfie online daily” “Okay, then the cam show?” “That will just be increased to twice a week” replied Alexis “Okay then, lastly, the allowing anyone to fuck me?” “You will be owned by your parents” replied Alexis making Amy nod. “Anita is next” replied Tammy. “Well, everything is a duplicate from her, so, Anita, the six rules that you have, what will I need to do for them?” asked Amy. “Okay, so you will wear the bracelet on level two at all times., you will also have the anal plug be vibrating on lowest speed at all times, your spanking will be done by a stranger, you will be gagged at all times, except when you eat, you will get a boner garage tattoo and lastly you will send the nude selfie to all of us too on top of posting it online” Amy nodded and then looked at Tammy.

“Alice, you are next” said Tammy. “four duplicates, what do I do for those?” asked Amy to which Alice said “Just pick some rules from the bag” “Okay” said Amy followed by her taking four rules. “First one is that I have to fuck Jason for as long as I am younger than 25, the second one is that I have to do all the work during fucking tasks unless otherwise commanded. The third is that I have to be a food dish once, and the fourth is that I will be blindfolded whenever I am at any of our places.” said Amy after reading the notes. “Okay, Nicole, you are next” “Okay, Nicole, you have four duplicates” said Amy to which Nicole said “for the gangbang, you will do it twice a month, for the remaining three you will be owned by Tyler, Richard and Brian” said Nicole making Amy nod. “Chloe, you are next” said Tammy to which Amy said “all 3 are duplicates, what do I do?” “You will record yourself nude and post it online as well as send it to all of us, you will also follow the commands of anyone, all strangers too, and lastly you will get yourself tied up in spread eagle in your living room once a month” “Very well, okay then, who is next?” “Lorena is” replied Tammy to which Amy said “What is the change for your one rule?” Lorena then said “Up the lever of your bracelet by one” to which Amy nodded. “Next up Jean” said Tammy “One rule is duplicate, what do I do for it?” “Turn your vibrator up to halfway to max speed” “Okay, is that 3 or 4?” “4” replied Jean. “Janet, you are next, we almost got everyone” said Tammy making Amy respond with “some duplicates, what do I do for them?” “First, when you are being fingered in public daily, it has to be done by a stranger as my rule said and you will need to do two people each day, second you will direct any cum that lands on you to your mouth, next you will have your vibrator at max speed, Next the animal fucking you do weekly will need to be posted online, and lastly you will have cum dripping out of your pussy every day” “Samantha is next and then May” said Tammy to which Amy said “Sam, your rules are all duplicates, so what do I do?” “Just pick names for people that will own you for each of them” “Okay, Tammy, will you do the honours for that?” to which Tammy went to pick six names. “Charles’ parents, Ian, Colin, Grant, Ken and Andrew” said Tammy. “Okay, then May, yours are also all duplicates, what do I do for yours?” “Also just pull some names” said May. “Tammy, Lisa and Adam” replied Tammy.

“Okay then, so that is done then, Tammy, what do we do next?” Asked Amy. “Hmmm, well, since you are the only one with rules now, you will play a game of luck, if you want, the game of luck is that you can disable one rule at a time, the disable last option does not count for this and with each rule you disable you will roll a dice, the number that you get is how many extra people will own you, do you wish to play?” “Sure, why not” replied Amy to which she then said “I disable the need of the vibrator” to which she then rolled a die which stopped on 2. “Okay, so Violet and my parents will own you now” “I choose to disable the blindfold” said Amy who rolled a die again. The die stopped on 5. “Okay, so Drew, Catherine, Jeff’s parents, Alia’s parents and Jean own you too now” said Tammy. “I choose to disable the anal plug” said Amy rolling the die again. After it stopped on 6 Tammy said “Troy, Alia, Anita, Lisa's parents, Charles and Kati's parents now own you too” “I choose to disable the gangbang” said Amy rolling the die which stopped on 5 again. “Nicole, Jean, Alexis, Rose and Jeff” “I choose to disable the gag” said Amy rolling the die again. “Kati, Lorena and Tim” said Tammy. “I choose to disable the having to walk on all 4s” said Amy. “Alice, Jesse and Tracey’s parents this time” said Tammy. “Having to follow the commands of anyone” said Amy to which she rolled a 1 “Janet” said Tammy to which Amy replied with “When I get fucked I do all the work” said Amy to which she rolled a 6. “Well, that is the last that you can disable as with this you also get Samantha, Gene, Harry, Spencer, Bill and Sam’s parents to be your owner and that is everyone” “Crap, I still wanted to disable more, but oh well, I guess I can’t” said Amy to which Tammy nodded.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:34 AM   #147
moretech

Default Page 110

“Okay, so then I am now naked at all times, I can not cover up, I must be neatly shaved, I can not change my dress code until everything else is disabled, I have to be stimulated when I am eating, I am owned by everyone here, all of our siblings and parents, I can not disable ownership rules until everything else is disabled, I have to wear the unlimited stamina bracelet which will have a minimum of 3 bracelets to send a signal for me to be horny to at all times, I have to have a tattoo of the rules on my back as well as a boner garage tattoo near my pussy, I have to send a nude selfie to everyone of the group and post it online each day, I also have to do the same with a video of myself being naked, I have to finger myself in front of either Jason or Emmett daily, I have to get spanked in public by a stranger daily, I have to also get fingered by two strangers each day in public, on top of that I also have to finger myself on camera and send it to all of you each day, I have to be a food dish once, I will need to tie myself up in the living room of my house in eagle spread position once a month, I will also need to swallow any cum that goes in my mouth and redirect any cum that touches my body to my mouth. I can not disable tasks that involve fucking until after everything else is disabled and have to allow anyone to fuck me and let them know when I see them, I also need to do a webcam show twice a week and fuck Jesse once a week, on top of all that I also have to be milked daily and have to allow pets to fuck me, I also need to fuck an animal on tape once a week and send the video of it to you all and post it online, I then also need to fuck a random guy from this group once a week and have cum dripping out of my pussy at least once a day, I also need to fuck Jason for as long as I am less than 25 years old and Ian and two other guys for as long as I am less than 21 years old, that sure is a lot of rules but oh well” said Amy followed by “Do I need to know something else?”

“Ah yes, something that all you girls, except for Alice and May, need to know, those kernel looking things I got you to swallow when we had to pretend to be a chicken was the pill to allow you all to become pregnant, so more than likely, each and everyone of you will be pregnant as you all got fucked by a minimum of 19 guys” said Ian making almost all the girls be surprised and some call him crazy, but as they realized it is too late to do anything about it now they sighed and then let it go. “Okay, Amy, there is one more thing you need to know” said Tammy “Okay, what is it?” “well, all of the rules you have can be disabled after one month of not being pregnant but you can not use any birth control” said Tammy. “Okay, so in other words, I will have these rules for the rest of my life and be a baby factory” Amy replied. “Not entirely true, those that own you are allowed to disable one rule once a month but they have to decide on this, also if in that month somebody else has already disabled a rule, another person can not do so unless they get approval from half of the people that still own you” said Tammy to which Amy nodded.

“As for all of us, none of us is allowed to abort the baby if we did get pregnant” said Tammy making everyone sigh. “Yea, you will all be pregnant as the pills that the guys took is to make us more potent and able to cum over and over again, some of you will probably have twins or triplets due to the potent sperm we all gave you” replied Ian making the girls sigh again. After Amy put the bracelet on, got people of the group to give editable tattoos to her body she then said “As you all know, you can all fuck me at any time” making everyone nod. For the next hour and a half the group kept on talking while they were all naked and resting, May was clearly embarrassed but too tired to put clothes on, after the hour and a half May put her clothes on and then left to which everyone else that had clothes at the place did the same while those that did not have clothes left completely naked, in the cold, including Amy.

The next few days Amy followed the rules perfectly and at the same time set up for her to be the food dish once, when the day she would be the food dish came Jesse helped her set it up by placing all the food on her naked body. While the others were picking the food of her body and eating it Amy felt embarrassed due to the bracelet that Jesse quite often put to her being embarrassed. Once they were all done eating Amy cleaned herself up and went to do her other tasks of the day.

September 18 of the year 3423
Over the next nine months Amy grew in size due to the baby growing in her while constantly doing all her tasks, each month she also got one person to disable a rule for her. By the time she gave birth to a baby girl Amy had been able to get rid of having to never cover up, having to stay neatly shaved, having to be stimulated while eating, having to send a nude selfie to the group and post it online, having to send a video of herself naked to the group and post it online, having to finger herself in front of either one of Tracey’s brothers, having to be fingered by two strangers in public daily, having to finger herself on camera and send it to the group daily and the having to be tied up in the living room once a month.

As all the members from the group, their siblings and parents owned Amy’s body plus having done all the rules as she was told she is busy being a sex slave to them all quite often. Normally, due to having been naked and used over and over again over the last 9 months she would have gotten used to it, but due to the unlimited stamina bracelet that constantly is being turned to her being embarrassed she is still getting red in the face whenever somebody can see her and even more so when she gets fucked as a slave. During the whole time the group did not do a single game for rules but did play with Amy’s body. Just like the rules say, she is also having her pussy filled out with cum each day and so, shortly after giving birth, she got pregnant again. As Amy can not choose what rules that get disabled it also took her a year and 3 months since she took up all the rules before she was able to get dressed again but she was still owned by everyone and still had all of the tasks that involved fucking. Once she was able to get dressed again she felt relieved but knew it wouldn’t change all that much just yet.

March 23 of the year 3424
Amy, who was clearly pregnant, was still being fucked daily, usually by multiple guys in a single day and did not have the unlimited stamina bracelet anymore, ended up being exhausted from fucking regularly but by this time she was not really embarrassed by it anymore as she had to do it every day. Amy got used to it so much that even though she can wear clothes, she never did while she was at her own house and when going out in public she usually used just a dress or a t-shirt and skirt giving easy access to her pussy but if she only had to do a few things outdoors then she usually did those things completely naked to not waste time putting clothes on and taking them back off. Slowly over time, Amy got rules disabled one at a time until after 6 years of taking up the rules of everyone else she finally managed to not be owned anymore and not have any rules, in that time Amy gave birth 8 more times and was pregnant once more.

The game that started when Amy was 15 ended when she was 23 years old.

The End.

Advertisements
Kink Talk