Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-21-2017, 04:12 AM   #1
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Post Next person true story

OK I've not seen a thread like this so let's do a story but each sentence added by the next person must be based on something they have actually done or been involved in somehow. Remember to copy the story down as you add your sentence. I'll start and do a reply so you get what I mean.

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:13 AM   #2
DanB258
Distinguished Member

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 06-21-2017, 05:30 AM   #3
Spankuuuu

Default Story

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived you answered the door naked only wearing heels and your collar.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:56 AM   #4
DanB258
Distinguished Member

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived I answered the door naked only wearing heels and a collar.

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 06-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #5
DanB258
Distinguished Member

C'mon everyone add your little secret to the story.

I had a huge crush on my straight mate and every time he stopped at mine I loved seeing his bulge. One day he asked if his girlfriend could stop over as well and since my parents were away I said it was fine. When they arrived I answered the door naked only wearing heels and a collar.

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into teh living room.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 07-16-2017, 02:20 AM   #6
couple77and78

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into teh living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.
couple77and78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 03:50 AM   #7
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into teh living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

Our cocks got hard pretty quickly as she put tiger balm on them and started binding our balls tight and snug with a piece of string.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:30 AM   #8
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Our cocks got hard pretty quickly as she put tiger balm on them and started binding our balls tight and snug with a piece of string.

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:42 PM   #9
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures.
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:11 AM   #10
DanB258
Distinguished Member

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into the living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

To pleasure herself, she dipped her finger in the tiger balm and rubbed it over her nipples and between her pussylips.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures. She told me to start humping Bobby's ass, even though he shouted he was not gay she told him to take it.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 07-18-2017, 01:26 AM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

My mate Bobby started to say WTF but his girlfriend Sally just squealed with delight saying she always wanted a puppy and reached out her hand. She grabbed my lead and told me to get on all fours before leading me back into the living room. She placed herself in the middle of us guys, and started opening our trousers.

When we got on our knees, she started taking pictures. She told me to start humping Bobby's ass, even though he shouted he was not gay she told him to take it.

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:32 AM   #12
DanB258
Distinguished Member

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 07-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #13
Lurid Crest

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock. So Sally got a dildo from her purse and put it inside of the complaining and weirded out, Bobby.

!!!!HEAVY SUB HERE!!!!
Likes: piss play, bondage, pet play, rules, chastity, semi-public, sissyfying, hypno, humiliation, and cum.
Limits: Family, Blood, Illegal, Serious Pain, Heavy Scat.
Will not do face pics!
My Kik is: ATotalSub
!!!!MY PM DARES!!!!
(DISCLAIMER, I DIDN'T CREATE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PROFILE PICTURE)
Lurid Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:41 PM   #14
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I then tied myself up in a hogtie and thought about what was to come next. Sally leant forward and told Bobby if ever wanted to touch her pussy again he needed to learn to also like cock. So Sally got a dildo from her purse and put it inside of the complaining and weirded out, Bobby.

He started to gyrate his hips back and forth for a little while to show that he was attempting to show that he enjoy was enjoying it.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 03:40 AM   #15
DanB258
Distinguished Member

He started to gyrate his hips back and forth for a little while to show that he was attempting to show that he enjoy was enjoying it. Then she made him slide his cock into my mouth so as he gyrated his hips back and forth on the dildo he was also fucking my mouth.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
next post, story chain, true story