Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-06-2017, 10:23 PM   #1
pt26

Default A Slut's Fantasy

So, my Miss decided it would be a good idea for me to write a little erotica story of what would be my "idea" play session. I figured why not share it on here as well. This is my first attempt at anything like this so please bare with me and any/all feedback is appreciated. As a warning this will be coming in roughly paragraph sections depending on the time I have between work and school.

“Babe, I am home” I called out as I opened the door to our home. It sure is nice to be home for the weekend I thought to myself. “Hmmm” I don’t hear anything. Slowly I looked around and noticed a piece of paper taped to the inside of the door with my name on it. Pulling it off I began to read “my little slut if you so choose your collar as well as a pair of underwear are in the basket by your feet. Strip, put them on and kneel by the door. BUT if you do so just remember for the weekend you are MINE.” I opened the basket and glanced at the items slowly picking up the underwear (if you could call it that) and glancing longingly at the collar. I was torn between the desire to put them on and the fear of what would happen if I did. I slowly dropped the underwear back in the basket and began to walk away. “Fuck it” I said and spun around quickly pulling my shirt off and stripping my pants and underwear off in one swift motion. I slowly pulled on her chosen “underwear” they were all black with a kind of see through mesh in the front with no back just an elastic band around my waist as well as one around each leg. I buckled the collar on and knelt down facing the entryway eyes downwards awaiting whatever would come next.

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pt26 for this post:
Old 07-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #2
Cheeseofballs

This is looking good so far. Can't wait to read more.

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 08:45 PM   #3
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, that's a nice start. Looking forward to what comes next

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:55 AM   #4
pt26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseofballs View Post
This is looking good so far. Can't wait to read more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Wow, that's a nice start. Looking forward to what comes next

Thank you both for your kind words! They are greatly appreciated!

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES
Old 07-09-2017, 08:56 AM   #5
pt26

Default Part 2

Sorry for the delay in posting been a busy few days.

“Click, click, click” I heard coming towards me causing me to slowly glance up. “Oh, my god” I gasped when I saw her. She was wearing heeled boots that came up nearly to her knees, what appeared to be black stockings, a black garter, red thong and a black corset. Her beautiful long dark hair was down and she looked just stunning. I started to speak “babe” when she sternly said, “do not address your Miss unless she asks you a direct question slut and don’t you dare move without permission”. I immediately went silent and began to wonder in my mind “what have I gotten myself into?” She stared at me for a few moments before slowly walking behind me and out of my sight. I heard her rummaging around in something before saying to me “open your mouth slut”. I complied and she placed a large ball gag in my mouth fastening it snuggly behind my head. “There that should help you remember not to speak.” She said. “Click” she had attached something to my collar but I could not tell what until she reappeared in front of me holding a black leash. Miss said, “come my slut” and began to slowly lead me farther in to the house and farther into being her little obedient slut.

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES
Old 07-09-2017, 09:25 AM   #6
pt26

Default Part 3

I was in the writing mood so I figured I would do part 3 while I had time.

I shuffled along on my hands and knees as best I could so thankful she was being kind and not walking to fast. She slowly led me to our bedroom when we got inside I noticed something out of place. She noticed I had seen it and said, “yes my slut a cage for you to sleep in BUT if you are really good I may let you sleep on the bed with me. Now my slut I know we have spoken about many things you have fantasized about doing or having done to you…. they are about to come true! Up on the bed NOW face down.” I quickly complied hopping on the bed with my face in the pillow. She proceeded to place a blindfold over my eyes sending my world into complete darkness. “Oops, silly me I almost forgot” she said, “turn over for a moment my slut”. I rolled over and felt her fiddling with something around my waist. Suddenly I realized what was going on my poor cock was now trapped in a tight cage unable to get hard and unable to feel pleasure. “I wouldn’t want my slut accidently having an orgasm without my permission” she said before gently rolling me over back onto my stomach. Suddenly, I felt her grab my right arm and pull it above my head where she fastened a restraint around my wrist and tightened it down. She did the same with my left arm and with each leg leaving me stretched wide on the bed utterly helpless unable to move more than a few inches with any of my limbs. “Now I have a few things to do my little helpless slut but while I am gone I wanted to give you something to listen to.” She told me as she placed some headphones over my ears. I was immediately treated to the lovely sound over her voice through the headphones saying, “you are my slut, you will obey all that I say because you are mine” over and over she spoke in my mind. Before leaving she removed the gag and whispered in my ear “enjoy my little slut whom I love so much” and nipped my neck. As I lay there listening to her mantra in my head I could help but think “I can’t wait to see what she does next!!!!!!”

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES
Old 07-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #7
pt26

Default Part 4

“Wham!” I jolted and gasped from the suddenness of the sharp pain on my left ass cheek. “Wham, wham, wham” over and over she spanked me alternating sides so that I could not figure out where is was coming next. She paused for a moment to remove the headphones and whisper in my ear “I know my slut enjoys a good spanking”. Over and over she spanked my ass slowly turning it from white to pink to deep dark red. Every so often she would pause and run her hands gently over my ass the coolness of her fingers and gentle touch feeling good. Finally, she stopped “I think that’s enough for now my slut, your poor little bubble butt is nice and red.” “One last thing before your break though” she said and left for a few moments. I heard her return and felt something being pressed against my asshole. “Silly me slut I forgot to fill you up earlier.” Slowly she slid the plug in until with a little pop and a moan from me in settled in. “There you go my horny helpless slut. Isn’t that better?” “Yes, Miss it is” I replied. “Now I am going to untie you for the night and since you were so good during your spanking you get to choose. Either sleep in the cage unplugged and cock free or sleep on the bed at my feet but with cock caged and plugged with leash tied to bed.” I thought for a few moments before mumbling “b b bed please Miss”. “what?” she said, “speak up slut.” A little louder I replied, “the bed please Miss”. “Oh? My slut enjoys having his cock caged and being filled, doesn’t he?” Blushing deeply, I stammered “y y yes I do.” She proceeded to untie me and to massage my stiff limbs. Finally, she slipped off the blindfold and the first thing my eyes see is her beautiful naked body in front of me. Instantly my cock tries to go hard and I nearly double over in pain as it presses tight against its prison. She climbed under the covers and patted the bed next to her. “Come curl up next to me my horny slut”. I immediately snuggled next to her with my head resting on her breasts and slowly drifted off to sleep as she stroked my hair. As I drifted off I thought never have I felt more loved, cared for and owned than in this moment.

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES
Old 07-16-2017, 09:27 AM   #8
pt26

Default Part 5

Sorry for the delay, just haven't been in the mood.... anyways

I slowly awoke with a pain in my cock as it attempted to break free from the confines of the cage. As I became more aware I also realized there was a strange vibrating feeling in my ass. I must have looked quizzical because Miss gave a little chuckle and said “yes my little slut the plug I put in lass night is a vibrating one that I can control.” I moaned in pleasure as she turned it on high, “feels so so goooood”. “Yeah?” She said. “I think its time my little slut had his breakfast.” Those words brought joy to my heart (and more pain to my cock). I immediately wriggled down the bed and buried my face in her beautiful pussy. I decided to be cheeky and only gently tongued my way around until she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and shoved me down on to it. “Don’t you fuck around slut get licking.” I commenced as ordered licking and lapping her pussy and alternately sucking on her clit until I was drinking her sweet juices. She finally allowed me to stop and I stared up her beautiful body looking into her eyes. What I got was a little chuckle from her, “your face is all shiny and glistening with my juices. Now go prepare the shower and we shall clean up.” I raced to the bathroom only to get stopped in my tracks from the vibe being turned on high while Miss’s giggling laughter coming from the bedroom. “Problem slut?” “N n n nooo Miss, just feels soooo good but cage is soooooooo tights” She gave me one of her “that sounds like a you problem” answers and kept laughing while I managed to get the water running nice and hot for her.

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES
Old 07-16-2017, 10:30 AM   #9
pt26

Default Part 6

I helped Miss into the shower and just kinda stood there enjoying the view while she washed her long beautiful hair. We switched off sharing the nice hot water and she even let help wash her back and legs. Once done she (as usual) kicked me out and told me to dry off and await her. She finished a few minutes later and joined me on the couch to watch a movie. She spent the next few hours fucking with my mind by turning the vibe on and off or super high then low until I was begging her to release me from the cage and to let me cum. She told me that she may late me cum later in the day but only under some very special circumstances. “What circumstances?” I asked. “You will find out when I choose to tell you slut”. It was an enjoyable day of just relaxing, cuddling and her teasing me. She even made me eat her out a few more times throughout the day so I good experience giving her pleasure but unable to feel any myself. As night fell I could feel the suspense growing in my stomach “would she let me cum? How was it going to happen? What where these “special circumstances”?” I was beginning to drive myself crazy. Finally, she told me to go to the room, lie down on the bed and await her.

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES
Old 07-17-2017, 05:39 PM   #10
pt26

Default Last Part... I think

Part 7

“Oh my god!!!!!!!” Where the words that escaped from my mouth when she walked in. There she was naked in all her glory save for one major thing, hanging from her waist was a strapon. “Since I know my little slut likes anal, I thought I would give him a little treat. Don’t worry I only chose a 6 inch one… I didn't want to completely destroy my slut the first time around.” I started to lay back on the bed when she stopped me, “face down ass up like the slut that you are”. “Yes Miss” I said and quickly obeyed. I felt her position herself behind me and then… nothing happened. I could feel the tip of the dildo brushing against my ass but that was all. “Problem slut?” she asked. “Please Miss?” I said. “Please what?” Was her response. “Please fuck your slut’s tight hole and treat him like the slut that he is.” She uttered no response but simply pressed the tip of the strapon against my hole and slowly slid it inside. “Oh my god” I exclaimed as it went in deeper and deeper. I began moaning in pleasure as it felt so so good. “Like it my little slut?” I could only moan in reply and she slid back out then in again and slowly but surely began fucking me. Soon I was begging her “hard Miss harder”. She obliged and began pounding my poor ass over and over and I moaned louder and louder. She suddenly pulled all the way out and crawled up next to me laying on her back. “Start riding slut” she growled and pulled me over on top of her. I positioned myself over the dildo and began bouncing. To my delight it felt so so good making me moan more and more. Miss reached up and began teasing and twisting my sensitive nipples causing even more pleasure I was in heaven. Once again she pushed me off saying “lie on your back on the edge of the bed slut” as she positioned a pillow under my ass. “I want to watch my little slut’s face while I fuck him.” She slid back in and instantly began pounding away, while fucking me she suddenly reached forward and wrapped her hand around my throat. I began gasping for air as she fucked even harder before letting go and allowing me to catch my breath. She alternated choking me twisting my nipples and kissing me before suddenly whispering in my ear. “Slut you may cum now but no touching.” She then went back to pounding away. The whole time of pleasure I could feel the orgasm building but now I began to focus on that sole pleasurable feeling that was beginning to well up in side. “Cum for me my slut! Cum for me” With those words echoing in my ear I suddenly moaned loudly as a wave of intense pleasure came over me and I felt my cock erupt shooting cum all over my face, chest and stomach. I was on cloud nine, unable to move from the exhaustion of the biggest, most amazing orgasm I had ever had. “Aww my little slut’s all covered in cum and is all pooped out” Miss said. She slowly pulled the strapon out and disappeared for a few minutes. When she returned she had several warm cloths and slowly and sensually cleaned me up. Once finished she lay down next to me wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. Whispering in my ear “Did you enjoy yourself baby?” I responded “more than I could ever put into words”. I then drifted off to sleep feeling safe and warm in my Miss’s close embrace. The last thoughts in my mind being “What the fuck did I just let her do? Wow that was incredibly amazing and…. When in the world can we do that again!!!!!???”

The End…. For now

JESSY'S TOYS
RULES

Advertisements
Kink Talk