Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2017, 07:59 PM   #16
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

Mary Works Out
By Jappio

Part 4

Mary exposed everything as she finally took the shirt from her body. The naked girl marveled at her boldness suddenly. Mary left herself totally naked at the gym! Milling about were patrons and employees, and she was actually without a single stitch! Being so without clothing was only driven home by the fact the J’s took the shirt from Mary’s hands.

Jenny put her arm around Mary’s shoulders. “So, the plan is to go to the lost and found first. Then the sauna is the last place we’ll be going to. Maybe a dip in the pool,” Jenny outlined.

“Walking around naked? Skinny dipping in the pool? I don’t know about that, that’s a whole lot. Even if we stayed here, I’m not sure I can do this,” Mary admitted. She assumed she’d get no clothes back during all that.

Julie chimed in next with support, “Mary, you’re able to do this. You were able to be bottomless on your own. We’ll be sure to keep you company this time too. Like, walking to the lost and found, we’ll be your shield. You just gotta keep up with us. Simple, right?”

“My shield?” Mary asked.

“We’ll walk in front of you, behind, or both sides. You call the shots. That way, even if someone is around, they might not be able to see you,” Julie clarified. She then stepped behind Mary, and Jenny continued to stand in front of her. Mary was somewhat covered on each side, though it was a far way from being clothed.

Mary conceded, “Fine, I guess I don’t have much choice, huh?” The girls then high-fived. Mary hated how easily the two could play her. The J’s were a force to be reckoned with.

Julie placed both hands on Mary’s bare back, and began to push. Jenny led the charge and the three approached the door. Mary nearly tripped, but started to march in pace with them. She didn’t feel nearly as in charge as Julie had implied she’d be!

Without any warning, Jenny opened the door to the hall. She stepped out, and held it open for Mary. Mary tiptoed out slowly, again in the hall. This time, she had to cover her breasts and pussy, nothing left for her butt. Julie followed her out and they shut the door with much too loud of a “thud” for Mary’s liking.

“Quiet down! Hurry and get in front of me too, before someone comes this way,” Mary requested. Each girl, true to their word, stepped in front of Mary. They walked side by side, and Mary couldn’t even really see ahead of them well. That ideally meant anyone ahead wouldn’t be able to see Mary well either.

Hands and arms still clutched to her naked skin, Mary walked along with the two. They moved with purpose and no hesitation, they were fully dressed after all. Mary on the other hand still worried. She was now naked, nothing in her possession that could protect her modesty.

Mary was concerned about behind her. She kept checking over her shoulder. The exercise room had been empty, but the hall accessed more rooms than just that, she didn’t need anyone coming out from them to catch her bare bottom bouncing with each step!

Getting back to the lobby was an uneventful trip, and the J’s even let Mary know the room was empty. Mary followed them near the front. She flinched a bit as they got close, the large glass doors let the outdoor sunlight shine in. She didn’t want to let the parking lot see her naked. Her shields were no longer guarding her either, and this meant anyone who came to the lobby could see her!

“Hurry it up,” Mary huffed. She tapped her toe, looking back at the two halls. Things sounded quiet thankfully. Mary eyed up the desk as well. Her ‘friend’ from before wasn’t there. Explaining why she was naked in the lobby wasn’t on the top of the list of things she wanted to do.

“Someone will need those later I’m sure,” Jenny said, dropping the bra into the lost and found bin. Mary spied that her shorts and shirt also went with the mysterious bra! She was about to say something.

Julie saw Mary’s reaction and interjected, “Hey, you don’t need them anymore. Stakes are just a bit higher, you know you can’t get them back now. Weren’t yours to begin with anyways.” Julie giggled. Mary didn’t have a response. She just really had to make sure she earned her regular clothes back before getting to the dorms again.

“Time for a swim everyone?” Jenny asked.

Mary groaned. The idea sounded very risky. Yet as just decided, she had to do everything she could to keep on their good side. “Can we walk there with you on either side?” Mary asked. “I was a bit worried about someone sneaking up from behind before.”

“Certainly, I haven’t had a chance to look at your butt much in a bit anyways!” Jenny joked. Mary avoided eye contact, feeling the gaze of her friends on her body again. She felt all the more naked knowing they were looking.

Julie began their new trek through the halls and Mary followed behind. This time it was a lot easier to see ahead, a singular person really wouldn’t totally obscure her form. Mary wondered if it would be enough to trick someone. Hopefully if someone did come, Jenny would run up ahead of her.

Mary began to think what it would be like to swim naked in a public pool. The crystal clear water and confined area seemed like a good way to trap and expose someone! Perhaps Mary could try to pretend she was the victim of a college prank from her classmates! That would do little to lessen the embarrassment of having her naked body be seen. She also couldn’t claim her suit was stolen, as there wouldn’t be any stolen suit to prove it!

Julie flung the double doors to the pool wide open. Mary was shocked to see the pool room was not empty! At least two people were swimming about! Mary tried to step back, but Jenny guided her into the room anyways!

Mary was paralyzed as she was maneuvered into the room. It wasn’t right to the pool, but Jenny helped her to the side and against the wall. Jenny and Julie smiled, and kept looking back behind them. They had Mary cornered to the wall. Mary couldn’t quite see between the two girls, so she felt a bit safer.

“Oh my god, guys, let’s get out of here! We can’t do this, I’m totally naked!” Mary pleaded.

Jenny and Julie both snickered. They gave each other a weird look as they checked out the pool goers again. “Julie, how about she goes to the sauna instead?”

“Sauna? Guys, I think that’s over at the side of the room! They’ll catch me for sure!”

Julie nodded. “Not if we distract them for you. You just keep your head down and head straight there. No looking back. Come on, we’re letting you skip on skinny dipping. That should be enough.”

Every moment Mary hesitated, the longer she stood naked in the same room as strangers. The J’s could easily dart away and leave her with zero cover. Mary’s body trembled. She could streak to the sauna; it would provide some privacy.

“We also have a challenge for you to go with it. I mean, we could easily just toss you into the pool if we wanted,” Julie threatened. Mary looked back at her, wondering if Julie was serious. Julie continued, “you have to be masturbating when we come in there!”

“You can’t be serious!” Mary gasped. She covered her mouth quickly, realizing she was too loud. It worried her that she heard a bit less splashing after she had called out. She was awestruck though. The request sounded insane!

Julie patted Mary on the shoulder. “Totally serious. I think with how nice we’re being, you need to do this last and final task. We’ll be the next ones in the sauna, and we want to know you trust us. So, we want you to do something totally naughty! Something you’d only do if alone or alone with us.”

“I’d rather not do it with you around either you know,” Mary whined.

Jenny was next to encourage Mary, “Don’t worry Mary, it won’t be too bad. We’ve seen it before, and we’ll be for sure the first through those doors. We just want to make sure you’re having fun while you wait for us!” Jenny could tell Mary wasn’t amused by that reasoning. “Also, it’s a dare, and you have to do as we say. We just want a big finale. A bit of public masturbation oughta be just the way to really highlight today.”

Mary couldn’t believe she was even having this conversation. Having it naked, with strangers on the other side of the J’s, was also adding to the unbelievability. She couldn’t exactly keep the argument going. If the girls in the pool got up to leave, or someone else entered, Mary felt she wouldn’t be able to keep hidden.

“So I just run for it when you distract them?” Mary confirmed.

“We wait till they aren’t looking, you start moving, and we’ll do something to catch their attention,” Julie outlined. The plan seemed to require some luck, but the only safe option was to leave, and Mary knew that wasn’t an option they’d allow. Using them as shields probably wouldn’t work anymore if they got any closer to the pool.

“Just say when…” Mary finally relented.

Jenny and Julie began to play lookout. They tried to casually survey the situation, while pretending to hold a conversation with Mary. They would start to look suspicious not after long. When they did see their chance, Julie gave Mary a slap on the bottom as the signal!

Mary wanted to yelp and snap at Julie, but she had to get going! She looked over once, and saw that no eyes were on her, and she briskly paced herself to the sauna door! She didn’t look back anymore, and heard the J’s loudly greet themselves to the girls in the pool!

Mary gripped the handle for the Sauna, and opened it up! She nearly leapt inside, getting her naked body out of sight! It was only when she let the door close she finally considered she might not be alone! Yet the sauna was empty.

The room was of course well heated, and Mary knew it wouldn’t be long before she would start to sweat. Normally, such a place would be relaxing, but Mary felt very on edge. She was sure her heart had never beaten this much during an actual workout.

Finding a seat, Mary tried to just act casual. Yet being naked, no clothing in her reach, and now trapped in the small room was hardly a casual situation for her.

Her task was not forgotten either. Any moment, the J’s would burst through the door, and be expecting to see Mary’s hands busy. She hardly wanted just anyone to see it, but she didn’t want the J’s to either. It wasn’t like any time they’d seen it before wasn’t totally embarrassing!

She tried to seat me comfortable; but Mary couldn’t get her mind off her nudity. Her bare butt on the smooth wooden bench was easily enough to tell her she was naked. The beads of sweat starting to form on her skin were just another way to know nothing protected her. She tingled every time she could feel one of those beads begin to crawl over every round surface.

Mary snaked a hand between her legs. She tried to convince herself she didn’t need to actually start yet. She could just start moving her hand when the door would open. Really though, that wouldn’t help keep her safe from someone else coming in. She’d be starting anyways before seeing who it was, and be in a whole new world of embarrassment! It seemed wrong to touch herself in public where someone could catch her… though it wouldn’t be the first time.

Though her hand had meant to be idle, it still began to gently caress her lips. They were already wet from the excitement. Mary finally was able to lean back a little once she started to find a rhythm.

The unfamiliar surroundings were always a thing Mary couldn’t shake from her mind. Matters of privacy were always so ingrained in her. Doing something like pleasuring herself was something she felt was meant to be done in your own room or bathroom at worst. Doing it somewhere she wasn’t even used to, some new little sauna room for example, felt very taboo. Mary still felt weird doing it at the dorms while her roommate was out. So things just felt all the more naughty due to where she was. Even if Mary could guarantee she’d be left alone it would still feel weird.

Mary sighed deeply. The light tracing of the crease between her lips became a more firm massage. Her womanhood was becoming very slick, and her body buzzed. A days’ worth of events were bubbling up quickly. Mary’s naked escapades always left her with undeniable desires.

Mary’s other hand reached out behind her to keep herself propped up. She even wanted to lie down, but didn’t want to give too much satisfaction to the J’s. She didn’t need to let on how it was affecting her. She was embarrassed that she had to make an effort to not enjoy her task too much. Keeping that a secret was all that could protect her from further teasing.

Mary’s fingers stopped when she heard the first creak of the door. If all was according to plan, she really should keep going, as it would just the J’s. Yet, if it were anyone else, she’d be embarrassing herself more than she’d ever been. Being seen touching herself in public seemed like it would be the worst.

The only way Mary could keep going, and avoid the J’s from getting mad if it were them, was to shut her eyes. Somehow, not knowing who was there seemed like the only way Mary could be brave enough to continue masturbating. So her eyes shut, the door opening, and her hand continuing to move!
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk