Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2017, 02:09 AM   #1
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Default Experiences with dares, what happened? Tell it to the world!

I am new in this forum and I thought, if it is a good idea to tell about new, surprising or strange experiences with dares you get here from other people.

I see so many threads, where people lose or be punished, get a dare via pm or kik, and you never get get to hear what they had to do, nor how they made it or if they failed.

In many cases, you get a dare, that is either good or boring, you would do it and forget about it. But sometimes you get evil, complicated or completely new dares and it would be fun (at least for me) to listen to the stories behind it and to to the consequences in real life.

It may not be sensational, what you write here, but may bring together all the loose ends, you can see here in the games.

So, if you like the idea, come in, please. I should start, I think.

----------

I was always liked watersports, and sometimes I did it before a masturbating session, peed myself in the bathing tub, and sometimes taste it from my hand or peed in my boxers.
Some days ago, I played this game http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84127, as I wanted to try more. The result was, that I had to replace milk in my next cereal food with my own pee. My heart was beating, as this was completely new and I didn't know if I could stand it.
Today I prepared my cereals (a German Müsli) as always, except that I peed the same amount as I would use milk in it. To make it stranger, it was my first morning pee, bitter and strong. As always, I put some spoons of yoghurt and pieces of an apple over it, mixed it and went to breakfast. To my surprise, it was good, I could taste the pee, but not bad. The only thing I didn't like, that it was too warm from my pee, with milk it is much colder. I ate it, and was proud of myself. I always have a can of tea with it, and as I was in the right mood, I peed into my cup after tea was empty and drank it too. Could be to a new hobby for me.

----------

Thanks for listening! I hope I could inspire you to write down your own real life short story. Enjoy!

Advertisements
Kink Talk