Old 07-08-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
LongKnight

Default Today's Dare

Hi,

So, it's been a while since I did a dare but as the weather is good right now and I was really in the mood I decided that today was the day to get back in the swing of things.

So, the dare has a number of parts to it and to be complete it successfully you must complete all of the parts. If not there is a punishment.

The punishment is at the givers discretion. I can't reveal the punishment here as it would take this into the 18+ kind of area.

A quick bit of relevant information. I was wearing a t-shirt and trousers to begin with.

Part 1
====

Drive to a busy multi storey car park once you get there park where there are other cars (very important). Before you exit the car you must remove your underwear and leave it on the passenger seat.

I drove to the car park and managed to find a space there were cars opposite my space and also one to the left and to the right of me. Having parked up I killed the engine and sat there for a moment. Took a breath and then unlaced my trainers slipping them off my feet.

I then undid my belt and unbuttoned my trousers. I slipped my hands under the waistband of my boxers. Raised myself about an inch from my seat and pushed down taking my boxers and trousers down in one fluid motion.

It was at this point I noticed somebody coming back to there car. She had her hands full and was heading (thankfully) to the large land rover that was parked opposite. She got in and drove away none the wiser as to how close she came to seeing a half naked man.

I pulled my legs clear of both trousers and boxers. Then put my legs back in my trousers allowing my boxers to slid to the floor. I pulled the trousers back up and did them up as best as I could.

I put my trainers back on my feet and did them up. I exited the car and could feel my trousers beginning to slide down my legs just as a group of people were walking to there cars.

I quickly adjusted my trousers, tightening my belt to ensure that they stayed in place and breathed a sigh of relief.

I locked the car and left the car park.

Part 2
====

Go shopping and engage in normal tasks. Ensure that you buy at least one item and get a small bag.

Off I went walking passing a number of people and went into a mobile phone shop and bought some accessories for my phone. They were even so kind as to put them in a bag for me.

Part 3
====

Go to a clothes store. Select at least two items of clothes and go to the dressing room to "try them on". Once in the dressing room strip completely naked and then take a photo of yourself with the clothes that you have taken off in the shot.

I went to a nearby clothes store that was only a few shops down from the phone shop. I selected a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt and headed to the dressing rooms.

There was no assistant but I went in anyway. Closed the door and stripped off. Once naked I picked up my phone and selected the camera. Took the photo (and a couple of extras). I froze for a moment when I heard voices. I was trying to work out if it was an assistant or not.

It was the longest two minutes of the whole dare. I was stood there naked worrying that an assistant realising that someone was in the room would want to check what I had taken in there.

Thankfully again just a near miss. It was someone else coming to use a dressing room.

I got dressed and then left the store heading back to my car.

Part 4
====

Return to your car, place your underwear in the top of the bag. Drive home and enter the house with it poking out of the top of the bag.

Returning to the car I put my boxers into the bag. It was a really small one and they barely fitted so there was definitely a lot of them on show.

I got home and got out of the car and walked to my front door. To my relief (and disappointment) there was nobody there to see me walking in with my boxers in a bag. A bit of an anti climax.

I enjoyed doing it. Sadly though I failed it as I forgot to leave my boxers on the passenger seat. So, now I must do the punishment. :-(
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk