Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
seven

Default Training a Cam Slave [NON-FICTION]

I'm so happy to now have a master, someone to explore these fantasies with. Someone who I can please as I love the humiliation and degradation they force upon me, which I humbly hope is entertaining and enjoyable for them.

My very first task was to slowly remove my clothes, on my webcam, while my master watched. He wanted to inspect my body. I was wearing shorts, boxer-briefs and a t-shirt. I stepped back from the webcam to put my entire body into view. I lifted my shirt to take it off, flexing my flat stomach a little (which has a slight outline of abs, and looks really good on my tanned skin). My chest came into view as I took the shirt off completely. It's small, but toned from keeping fit. I dropped my shorts quickly, standing in only my boxers now, my erection was obvious. My dick stuck straight out. I pulled down my underwear slowly, my penis flopping over the waistband and then sticking straight out again...

I stood there naked, the webcam recording my naked body, transmitting images of my nudity to Him. I stood there naked for maybe three minutes, waiting to hear if he liked my body. I waited...

...I stood naked in front of the webcam, in front of my new master, for about three minutes. I was getting nervous, maybe something was wrong? I felt awkward, I wasn't sure what to do with my arms. He wasn't saying anything, I didn't know what to do. My erection was almost gone. As I was about to sit down again, he sent me a message.

"Stay standing."
"You like showing off don't you?" As I went to type that, yes, I did love to show off my body, he said "Just nod or shake your head." I nodded.
"You're going to pose for me, just exactly as I say, and you're going to hold that pose for a long time while I explain some things."
"First, put your hands behind your head with elbows stretched far apart."
"Good, now stick your chest out and up. And suck your in stomach as much as possible."
"Now spread your legs while you stand and bend them so you're squatting. Spread them about a foot passed your shoulders. Your ass should stick out but keep your body straight up."
"Now stand on the balls of your feet."
"Good. Now stick out your tongue as far as you can, and keep your mouth open wide. Tilt your head down so your chin almost touches your chest "

So I stood there, squatting a little with legs spread wide, on the the balls of my feet. I have very good balance and had no problem standing this way. I'm naturally thin, but standing like this made me look incredibly skinny. My ribs were showing as I stuck out my chest, my waist looked tiny with my ribcage stuck out so far and my stomach sucked in. The little muscles on my stomach were showing.

I held that pose, he didn't say anything for a few minutes. I realized why he had my tongue out, with my mouth open and chin pressed to my chest. Saliva was collecting in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it. More spit was building up. Finally it started to roll down and drip from the tip of my tongue onto my chest, rolling down onto my stomach. The next one dropped my penis, making me realize I'd gotten hard. I hadn't noticed as I tried to correctly hold the pose and stop myself from drooling. I was completely exposed in this position, my body open for Him to see everything. Every part of me. My erection throbbed. I imagined him watching me, while he's fully clothed and I'm naked and exposed. Humiliated and on display...

....I was still holding the pose he put me in. A few minutes had gone by, my feet were getting sore and a large amount of drool had fell onto my chest and stomach, dropping in blobs off of my tongue and chin. Finally he sent me message.

"OK good, stay like that for now while I explain a few things."
"First, I'm not gay. I'm not even bi."
"You're a bi faggot though aren't you?" I shook my head to say no, a bit of spit hanging off my tongue swung side-to-side, finally dropping on the floor near my feet.
"Yet you're posing like that for a man, naked body spread out drooling on yourself..you like it don't you?" I held the pose perfectly, only my head moved as I nodded; and my penis, which bobbed up and down as it throbbed.
"I'm laughing at you by the way."
"Well let's see how much more pathetic we can make you..."
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seven for this post:
Old 08-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
mandible

Now THIS is good.

More please, as soon as possible!
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #3
JUNKIE

Send a message via MSN to JUNKIE

This is great! I went to your blog and saw the picture. Amazing body, really hot story. More!
I sent you a PM also.

Limits: no pee or poop, no family, no permanent, no cross dressing, no bleeding, nothing noticably messy (like that cannot be cleaned up easily)

Suggestions: Anal, Creative Masturbation, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Wedgies, Phone (only in the US)

May seem like a lot of limits -- but hit me with your best shot
IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ON MSN SOMETIME
ADD ME [email protected]
JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #4
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent, excellent story.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

Absolutely amazing! Glad you decided to post it in the forums

Keep the awesomeness (yes, that is a word Chloe!) up
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

WOW!! thats all i have to say is WOW!!
Old 08-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #7
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Really strong beginning! i can't wait to hear what else is in store.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #8
seven

Default Part 2

...I was still holding the pose, my naked body was dripping with drool. My mouth was actually feeling dry after drooling for so long. I could sense my master examaning my naked wet body on the webcam, it drove me wild. My dick was throbbing.

"You look like a total whore. Do you have any self-respect at all?" I quickly shook my head, drool flung off of my chin.
"You're drooling like a dog. You should act like one.."
"I want you to get a few things from around the house, but you're going to do it like a dog LOL."
"Pick up your underwear and put on your head." I picked up my black boxer briefs from the floor and put them on my head like a hat.
"Now get on your hands and knees, you're gonna crawl."
"You're a slut dog though, so keep your head close to the ground and your ass up, and wiggle your ass ALOT while you crawl. You want to seduce all the other dogs so they'll hump you."
"Now practice crawling around your room on the floor so I know you're doing it right."

I crawled, my wet chin was an inch from the floor. My ass stuck up high, spreading my ass a little and I felt the air on my hole. It must have been visible too, swaying as I wiggled hips from side to side while I crawled in a circle on the floor.

"Perfect! No dog could resist humping that tight little hole!"
"You need a tail.."
"Get a tissue and put it in your ass so most of it hangs out, make it look puffy." I got a piece of kleenex from the box in my room and slid it in my ass, I crumpled what was hanging out so it looked like a puffy white tail."
"Oh my god you look pathetic! HAHAHA!
"Now pull down your underwear over your face. Put the legs of the boxers on top like they're doggie ears."
"AHAHA perfect." I couldn't see anything with my boxers over my face, I pulled them up a little so I could see.
"Pull upur tongue out through the fly-hole on the front and keep your tongue out like a happy dog, then practice your slutty dog crawl again."

I crawled around the floor again, the legs of the underwear flopped around while my ass bounced back and forth. I could't see anything and almost crawled into a wall. And I wasn't drooling anymore, my mouth was dry. I knelt in fromt of the computer and peeked from under the underwear to read my next command.

"Now crawl through your house and get a banana, q-tips, a water bottle and clothespins. You can only use you mouth, and don't peek from under your underwear. Go now slut, make sure you drink from the toilet first though, your mouth looks dry..."

Last edited by seven; 08-08-2008 at 01:29 PM. Reason: I CAN spell, I'm posting from a phone and it's hard to edit
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
TrekBoy008
getDare Sweetheart

Another great part. Keep it up.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #10
erick92
Distinguished Member

Wow, this is an awesome story! Hope the next part comes soon.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #11
ollieo

woo! cool story! Tell more!
ollieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:54 PM   #12
DaniBlonde

wow this is great
DaniBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #13
dareboy2
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to dareboy2

wow this is awesome keep it coming
i would tottally + rep you if there was still the rep system lol
dareboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:04 PM   #14
zach139

I realy love it. keep posting

Want to meet guy under 18 get to know and have fun together texting

can text. send me number and we will talk. if everythings good then we can play

Limits: no family, public, mess, or prem damage
has limits that i wont cross and respects others limits

likes: underwear, some anal, at night in personal room, and sexual stuff to my self, some testicle pain, and chasity

zach139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:40 AM   #15
Kit-Kat
Account Banned

this is very good please keep it coming

I already have a slave, DO NOT PM ASKING TO BE MINE! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME, I WILL NOT RESPOND!
IF YOU WANT ME TO WANT YOU POST A NICE LONG THOUGHTFUL AD, MAYBE YOU"LL IMPRESS ME
Kit-Kat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk