Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-14-2014, 10:30 AM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default A Messy Workout & A "Tasty" Snack

My mind went to a simpler dare today as I was making lunch for myself after a workout. Anyone daring enough to try this?!? (Obviously, do not do this if you are allergic to any of the ingredients: substitute if you have to!)

Today, you will be making your snack WHILE you work out.

For this dare, you will need: peanut butter, jelly, 2-4 slices of bread, a large glass of water and a second empty glass of the same size.

For your workout, you will wear only underwear, socks, and sneakers.

You will place the bread into your underwear: 2 slices in front and, if you are more daring, 2 slices in the back. Then, take a handful of peanut butter and spread it into your left armpit; take a handful of jelly and spread it into your right armpit. (Note: do NOT be wearing any deodorant for this dare!)

Now it's time for your workout: do whatever workout you choose, but it should last at least 20 minutes so your meal "cooks" properly. Do jumping jacks, pushups, situps, squats, running in place, etc. Keep active for the full 20 minutes or more.

Next, let's assemble your snack: Take the bread out of your underwear. Take one slice and use it to wipe out some peanut butter from your armpit. Take another slice and wipe out some of the jelly. Put the two slices together for a sandwich. If you're making two sandwiches, do this again.

Finally, prepare your drink: remove your sneakers and socks. Transfer the water from one glass to the other by filtering it through one of the socks. Then wring out that sock into the glass. Transfer the water back to the original glass by filtering it through the other sock, wringing it out when done.

Now reward yourself for doing your workout with the snack and drink you just made. Bon appetite!

As a bonus dare: clean out the remaining PB&J from your armpits using only ice cubes (to wet the area and make it less sticky) and a dry towel.

(FYI: This dare has its origins in a frat hazing stunt I know about; the difference is that the pledges had to eat each other's sandwiches and not their own -- fun times!)
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post:
Old 11-30-2014, 04:05 PM   #2
idle_red

I LOVED the messy workout and I've actually done it three times in total. I've found that taking the filling out of my pits with my fingers helps me to get all of it easier than rubbing the bread in my pits. I like it when I can see my fingers are drawing sweat away too.

Lunges are one of my favourite things to do during the workout too because it really mashes the bread into my cock and ass too.

I wasn't sure about drinking the water through my sock the first time, but it was ok. In the next two times I've done it though I got excited and actually came in the glass too to give me a bit of extra protein as well. So all I can say is thank you so much for this dare. It was great.

Likes: Edging, watersports, nipple play, cbt, milking, being a sub, teasing, cum play, chance dares, dice dares, pics (no face), shaving, scat

Dislikes: Public, pics (with face)

Limits: Marks, blood, illegal, obvious public, cross dressing

PM me and I will tell you if I am hard or soft. Please punish me if I have a boner.
idle_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #3
nibbler

Just gave this a shot :-)

Made a few subs to get sweatier. Feel free to add to the dare itself if you like ;-)

I spent two hours prior to the workout in a diaper with saran wrap and plastic pants to get my crotch really sweaty. I then wore my footed pajamas over it all to make everything extra sweaty before even starting the workout. When it was time to go, I already had sweaty feet, crotch, and pits. I took off the pajamas before starting the workout.

I did the 4 slices of bread, grabbed the peanut butter and jelly and rolled amother dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200057) to pick my workout hoping it wold come to 20 minutes. I got 3, 1, 5 but it didn't last long enough. So I put on a video workout to finish up. I may or may not have farted a few times during the workout as well 0:-)

At the end of the workout I made two sandwiches (each having a slice from front and slice from back of diaper) and did the water straining.

Biggest issue was trying to get the jelly onto the bread. Tasted fine as did the water (though it did taste noticeably different from pure water). The sandwich was a bit bland though... I usually drown my sandwichsandwiches in peanut butter and jelly and couldn't keep enough in my pits :-P

Had a lot of fun though and took some pics. Feel free to KIK or Snapchat me if you want to see them.
i love dressing like a little slut.
I want GG super-saggy boobs that hang like udders
I love cum leaking from my holes, dripping from my panties

KIK/Snapchat: pupnibbler
tumblr
Blog
Sex Map
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:12 PM   #4
Zack0

That was a great dare!
And I found out why PB&J is so popular (I really never had tried before, the mix always seemed weird to me despite everybody around claiming that its heaven in a sandwich lol)

I took a shower first, cause I had some overly fresh pits with some deodorant, I took it off in a shower. And there was ALOT of snow in my driveway, so I went doing that as a kinda workout, 45minutes shovelling my huge driveway of heavy snow (it snowed 2 days in a row and then rained) .. that was a pretty good sweaty workout.

I had two in front two in back, I mixed to make two sammich and to add some humiliation to it, I ate them without hands from the floor on all four. and i rubbed the leftovers under my pits with a dildo that I sucked clean

It was pretty fun to do! Thank you

edit: eep! and I just realised that i TOTALLY forgot about the sock / drink part of that dare... Should I get a punishment?

NAYs: Anything public, hard CBT, Heavy scat

PM Me "You filthy pig" and I cant shower for 3days

Last edited by Zack0; 12-11-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Zack0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:12 PM   #5
jockslave23

A fun and messy, sweaty dare. I ate my snack from a bowl on the floor with hands cuffed behind the back.
jockslave23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:15 PM   #6
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Had to give this a try thanks to a loss Vs. Thread. It was nicely simple and did give a bit of a twist on a regular daily task.

Exercising in my house for twenty minutes isn't much. I tend to do this as a warm up before I got for my runs. Of course I don't usually do it in just panties, socks and my sneakers. But it wasn't bad. I as usual rather like the feel of peanut butter and the jelly while cold wasn't that bad. Though it did immediately start to slide down it just doesn't stick as well as the peanut butter. I went ahead and did the slices of bread down the back of my underwear. Not a big deal other than feeling it which was a bit odd. I did my usual warm up which features sit ups which meant the bread got quite squished but again not a big deal. Then I did some jumping jacks and a lot of stretches. But I wasn't really sweating all that much by the time the twenty minutes was up. But I put together the sandwich I will say the bread was in a sorry state but it did it's job. The peanut butter wasn't hard but like I said most of the jelly didn't really stay where it was supposed to. So the sandwich was rather dry, but then I didn't expect the snack to be all that tasty. The water honestly mostly tasted like water. There was maybe I tiny bit of tang, but honestly I'm not sure that wasn't in my head.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
eating, messy, workout