Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-07-2018, 01:00 AM   #16
humiliated_Jenny

Here is a fun one, if you are feeling brave!

Go to a public bathroom somewhere, I used one in a park, taking a bag with you. Can be a shopping bag, backpack, whatever you prefer.

Wait until the bathroom is empty and strip naked, then put your clothing into the bag, and place it next to/on top of the sinks.

Slip into a cubicle and pleasure yourself for a minimum of 15 minutes. Whether you are loud or quiet is your choice, but I stayed quiet when I did this dare.

After 15 minutes leave the cubicle and hopefully the bag of clothes is still sitting there!!

If it's not, well, .......GOOD LUCK!!!
humiliated_Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliated_Jenny for this post:
Old 04-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #17
butlam

I have just got in after doing this dare. It was around 6pm here and still plenty light out when I pulled into a small side street to remove my jeans and underwear.

I pulled away and started driving, I felt so exposed and was convinced that every car could see in, especially the many vans I passed.

I did not take into account how much you interact with other drivers until I was in this situation. Every time I had to stop to let someone go or pull over to let oncoming traffic pass on a narrow section I was accutly aware of how naked I was!

Anyway as risky as this felt I was enjoying this buzz, that was until disaster struck!

I turned a corner close to my home and a motorbike was coming the other way. As it got closer I realised it was my best mate, who was supposed to be coming round to see me later. I drove past him and he waved at me. I tried to act normal and waved back. My head was then flooded with did her see, what will he think/say. Then I realised he has a go pro on his helmet so even if he was unsure if he saw something, he could rewatch. Then I realised that he was probably gonna turn round and follow me home to say hi. I look in my mirror and to my terror there he is. How do I get out of this one!

He is still a distance behind due to home having to turn around so I decide to boot it. I put my foot through the floor and turn down the first side road in an attempt to lose him. A few more strange direction changes and luckily I have lost him. I get dressed again and go home.

I am now terrified about him coming over later ��

Edit: sorry that was a reply to the original dare on this thread.
butlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 03:07 PM   #18
kinkysub

Send a message via MSN to kinkysub

Quote:
Originally Posted by butlam View Post
I have just got in after doing this dare. It was around 6pm here and still plenty light out when I pulled into a small side street to remove my jeans and underwear.

I pulled away and started driving, I felt so exposed and was convinced that every car could see in, especially the many vans I passed.

I did not take into account how much you interact with other drivers until I was in this situation. Every time I had to stop to let someone go or pull over to let oncoming traffic pass on a narrow section I was accutly aware of how naked I was!

Anyway as risky as this felt I was enjoying this buzz, that was until disaster struck!

I turned a corner close to my home and a motorbike was coming the other way. As it got closer I realised it was my best mate, who was supposed to be coming round to see me later. I drove past him and he waved at me. I tried to act normal and waved back. My head was then flooded with did her see, what will he think/say. Then I realised he has a go pro on his helmet so even if he was unsure if he saw something, he could rewatch. Then I realised that he was probably gonna turn round and follow me home to say hi. I look in my mirror and to my terror there he is. How do I get out of this one!

He is still a distance behind due to home having to turn around so I decide to boot it. I put my foot through the floor and turn down the first side road in an attempt to lose him. A few more strange direction changes and luckily I have lost him. I get dressed again and go home.

I am now terrified about him coming over later ��

Edit: sorry that was a reply to the original dare on this thread.
you're making me think twice about ever doing it again.

Maybe:bondage, anal, forced bi

Limits:pain, social suicide, scat,
blood, permanent etc...
kinkysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:52 AM   #19
Faesh
Baby Member

I once went to forest which is nearby my town where ppl go for walks. I went to the less frequented area, I undressed to panties and bra which I have put on at home and hid my clothes approximately 500m from the spot where I tied one of my hands to a tree. Because I ve done this in afternoon, after about 10 minutes a couple went by and i couldn't undo the knot so I just stood there with hard on and waited until they went by. I was so aroused by that, that I basically came the second they went past me.
Later on I modified this a bit and tied my balls to a tree. (un)Fortunately no one went by that time.

Another thing you can do is put on a thong or whatever panties you have that can be recognised as panties, hike them up and go for a walk or ride on bike. The only thing u have to do is keep your shirt high enough so that the panties can be seen.

Nopes: Blood, Extreme CBT, Showing face, Scat

BDSM Test results
Faesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 02:38 PM   #20
DareBoyz

While at home, get naked (that is only to make thing kinky).
Prepare few same looking bags and in each of them, put only 1 item.
I did this dare with the followings : a scarf, a boxer underwear, a sheet of paper, and in the last bag I put nothing.
The aim is that you can't tell what item is in each bag.
Then shuffle them and randomly choose one of these bags, and put it in a bigger bag like a backpack.

Now put on some clothes, take the backpack, a padlock and its key, and go for a drive.
Park your car anywhere, get out and walk at least 1km away (let the padlock key in the car).
Once you are at the given distance, get fully naked. Now take the random bag out, and put all your clothes in the backpack. Now all you have to do is lock the backpack with the padlock.

Enjoy your way back to the car.
Once this is done, you are naked, 1km away from your car, with only what you got in the first bag to cover yourself... if you got anything

Main Limits : full public/messy/pain/family/crossdress/post cum/for something else, ask me

Kik : exhibb0y
DareBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareBoyz for this post:
Old 06-01-2018, 10:41 PM   #21
affectos

Just did this one:

Head out to your woods with a full bladder and strip, hiding your clothes somewhere. Walk and stroke yourself until you have to take a piss, doing it on the nearest tree to take your piss and head back (or continue if you feel really daring)
Old 07-04-2020, 04:44 PM   #22
bright_moon

This one is pretty easy to do, and is an old fav of mine!

Head out to the store for a few things, but before you start shopping you have to head to the bathroom. Once you’re in there, go into a stall, take off your underwear, and pocket it! Now that you’re going commando, you can resume your shopping trip!

When I did this I walked from my parent’s workplace to the grocery store down the street to grab lunch. The feeling of stripping down in a public restroom stall was great, and I loved walking around with nothing on undermmt jeans, unbeknownst to all the shoppers! Feel free to top me in this challenge and leave the stall door open or something!

Likes: Nudity, Pics, Going commando w/ cam check Masturbation, Cum, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Hidden and Semi-Public, Anal, Petplay, JOI
Dislikes: Pain, Messy, Crossdressing, Humiliation, Risky Public
Limits: Family, Friends, Scat, Piss,

Kik: juniper1991
bright_moon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk