Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-17-2018, 05:02 PM   #16
banesith

Stumbled across this. Definitely gonna have to try this one out.

Likes & Limits[/color]
PM DARES
BDSM Test Results
banesith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 05:19 PM   #17
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Oh, this is so gross! I can't help but give this a try.

So, I've given my feet a good wash (especially the toes!), made myself some delicious peanut butter and jelly on bread and set them down on a cloth in front of my chair. I'd use a plate, but I worry my weight will damage it, so cloth it is.

I just gently lowered my feet onto my lovely sandwiches, and here's the first surprise! Jam is cold! Only my toes and the front of my feet really fit, and I'm reeeeally struggling to resist the urge to wiggle my toes. I'm doing my best not to squish it, but I think I can feel the bread slowly gluing itself to my feet as I wait. At least I won't have any trouble lifting them when the time runs out.

I'd be lying if I said the squishiness under my feet isn't turning me on.. or maybe that's just the thought that I'll be trying to eat these poor downtrodden excuses for sandwiches soonish? Probably a bit of both!

30 minutes really is a long time while you're waiting with your feet in a sandwich. The timer's getting low now, and I'm getting a teeeensy bit nervous. Just that building feeling of "oh gosh am I actually about to do this?" as the time approaches. I'm now wondering if you set the time so high on purpose, just to mess with people!

The timer hit zero, which meant it's time for the last minute before chow time. The bread was so squished beneath my toes as I stood up that it almost felt like liquid. When the moment of truth finally came, I slowly lifted my foot up, and peeled off the poor abused bread, which, unfortunately, came off in one piece. There was a neat imprint of my toes on it, even, which I'd be more inclined to appreciate if I wasn't psyching myself up to take a bite from it.

In the end, I managed a whole half of the sandwich, before I just couldn't continue. It didn't really taste any different, the sweetness of the jam overpowering any 'taste' my feet might have, and I even folded it over to hide the obvious foot print on it, but after half was done, I started gagging, and I just couldn't take another bite. Apparently my brain doesn't care if it tastes, looks and smells the same, it knows where that sandwich has been, and it's having none of it. Shudder.

..I'm gonna go wash my feet and throw these sandwiches out. Your dares are always great, Jaro!

Good grief, that was longer than the dare was. This is why you don't make me sit in one place for 30 minutes! I start yapping away!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 04-11-2019 at 05:23 PM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk