Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
Shmagmar24

Female 28/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

28/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

To start off I'm a twenty-eight year old, female, submissive. I don't have much experience so I guess you could say I'm "fresh meat". I love at home, from the US, although I do have friends that stay over often. I'm in Eastern Time. I work a full time job. Although I work full time that doesn't mean I don't have time to be your submissive play thing, I do.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

-preferably female domme (although if a male domme intrigues me enough I won't be opposed)
-A domme that is demanding and pushes my limits
-Good grammar. Please be able to form actual sentences
-A domme who's only interest ISN'T getting pictures from me but is instead interested in all aspects of controlling and giving me tasks to complete
I'm looking for a domme interested in giving me detailed tasks and dares, pushing what I already like to do and thinking outside the box.

WHAT INTERESTS ME

Anal: I have little experience although I've done small insertions with my ball vibe and plug. I'd like to experience more with this
Pain: Only in small doses. I can't handle large amounts of pain. Things that I'm okay with: clothespins, candle wax, spankings, etc
Bondage: I LOVE bondage. Anything that constraints my movement/body is a huge turn on for me. Things like rope bondage, breast bondage, gags.
Insertions: All three of my holes are available for use. Although I'm still very tight so please keep that in mind.
Food Play: Haven't done much although I wouldn't be opposed to trying things whether it be stick something inside of me or cover myself with an item
Public: Hidden public is okay. Not sure if I'm okay with doing things in front of strangers though

WEBCAM/PICTURE POLICY

I have the ability to take pictures and be on webcam, HOWEVER, this is something I will do once I'm comfortable and have built a relationship with my domme. Do not expect me to get naked on cam the second we start talking. Same goes for pictures

TOYS/EQUIPMENT

I actually have a decent selection of toys to use. A variation of vibes (big and small), anal plug, clothespins, restraints, rope, enema kit, and of course regular household items (candles, hairbrushes, bathtub, yada yada)

LIMITS

my limits are only a short list. I'm new and willing to try new, kinky things.
public, permanent, family/friends, extreme pain, body writing, scat

IN CONCLUSION

If you're at all interested in this submissive please don't hesitate to reach out to me. As you can see I out thought into this ad so please keep that in mind when you're writing your response.

CONTACT ME

or feel free to PM me.

For anyone else reading this: until I find a suitable domme I will be taking other dares and daily tasks, so feel free to message me as well. Or if you're just looking to chat

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad
The following 4 users say Thank You to Shmagmar24 for this post:
Old 07-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
RST
Distinguished Member

This is a lovely ad that makes me wish I could spend more time online. You seem to know what you want. Have fun exploring.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:25 AM   #3
Oreg

Lovely perhaps, but not very original ...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1392830
Old 07-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #4
Viktorr

Add me on kik if interested. Viktor33333

Advertisements
Kink Talk