Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #46
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Really liked it, can't wait to read more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:39 AM   #47
nonstopdisco

Thanks glad your all enjoying it. I've just finished writing some more so here it is.

I heard the door open and I could still hear the rain coming down quite heavily. A big chill filled the room and I began to shiver. I turned my head towards the door to try and see Zack.

"Baldy!! What are you doing?!?" Tom suddenly yelled "get your face in that ass, cause this will be nothing compared to what I'll make you do if you don't"

I quickly carried on doing press-ups and my face kept touching Jim's ass. I heard the door shut and the sound of wet feet walking over towards my direction.

"Hey Tom, we found him sitting inside the doorframe trying to keep dry" one of the gang said as if he was trying to please his leader "what shall we do with him now?"

"well it looks like the rain still got him pretty good" Tom laughed "just keep him still for now, he's making the floor wet"

"p.p.please, I need to g.g.g.et dry and w.w.warm" I heard Zack say. Zack's voice was shaky and you could feel the coldness in the way he spoke.

"ok, ok!" Tom said "I don't want you dying on us, I'm gonna need you around later but it's all up to these two" he said pointing at me and Jim, the guy from his gang whose ass I was doing push ups into.

"Tom, what's that supposed to mean?" Jim asked.

"Your gonna do what I say" Tom laughed along with Paul and the other 2 lads behind me. "so stand up Jim"

"ok, but give me my clothes back first" Jim said "I mean he hasn't gotta sniff my ass anymore has he?"

"what these!!" Tom shouted angrily as he stood up and grabbed Jim's trousers and boxers, throwing them into the hall. "you get them back when you do what I say, listen or regret bitch. Now stand up!"

Everyone except me Zack and Jim were laughing.

"why are you including me in this?" Jim asked as he stood up covering his dick with both hands.

"because I said there'd be payback for what you did" Tom said laughing "you got a problem with your memory?"

"mate, that was only a joke" Jim pleaded "I apologised and you said it was cool ... but I'll get you back one day, oh shit"

Jim had just realised that Tom was getting revenge for somewhat that he had done to him in the past. I wasn't sure what had happened.

"payback's a bitch and your the bitch boy" Tom laughed "Baldy take off bitch boy's socks"

Jim looked pretty annoyed but he walked over to me and held his foot up so I could take his sock off.

I sat up and took off each of Jim's socks as he held each foot in front of me. It must have been a long time since he'd changed his socks as the smell was disgusting and it looked as though they'd got sweaty and dried again.

"right so each of you put a sock on your hand and get hedgehog boy here dry with it" Tom laughed "Baldy you do above his waist and you can do below bitch boy"

I turned around and saw Zack, he was drenched. Water was dripping down his body, his skin looked blue and he was shivering a lot. He was sitting on the floor hugging his legs attempting to warm himself up.

Tom walked to the middle of the kitchen "Hedgehog boy, stand here."

Zack stood up and walked to the middle of the kitchen. The floor was wet where he was just sitting and more water was running down his naked body. Jim had pulled the sock onto his left hand and was using his right hand to cover up.

"Paul, go get Hedgehog boy's socks from the hall" Tom ordered "They can use both their hands, can't they bitch boy?"

Tom was obviously trying to get Jim to uncover his dick to further embarrass him.

"Ok Tom I think you've made your point" Jim pleaded "Look I won't prank you again mate, I swear"

"Shut your face and do what I say" Tom shouted "I'll never be pranked by anyone again, I promise you that bitch!"

Paul came back in with the socks Zack was wearing earlier and handed one to each of us. Jim uncovered his dick, it was slightly bigger than mine or Zack's and I couldn't help but look.

"what are you waiting for you little shits" Tom shouted "aren't you gonna dry your bum buddy?"

We both got to work rubbing our hands over Zack. I started with his hair as it seemed to be where all the water was coming from and Jim started at his feet.

I got his hair as dry as I could then started on Zack's upper body. I rubbed his shoulders, nipples and armpits from behind. Jim was working his way up Zack's legs.

I started to get erect as I dried Zack off. I enjoyed feeling his bare chest and stomach through the socks on my hands. I was getting carried away exploring Zack's naked body. I noticed Zack had also got excited as his dick was now growing despite him being cold.

I finished drying Zack after giving his back a good rub down, the socks were now soaked through but he was pretty much dry apart from his hair still being damp of course. Jim still had Zack's dick and ass to dry off, but fortunately the socks he was using didnt look as wet as mine.

"Hey bitch boy, his legs are dry enough already" Tom suddenly shouted quite loudly "get his cock and ass dry as well"

Tom kicked Jim's bare ass pretty hard causing Jim to jump a bit.

Jim looked as though he was about to cry but he moved his hands up to Zack's dick and brushed it very fast over it and quickly wiped the sock over Zack's ass. He didn't seem to enjoy it at all.

"That was shit!" Tom shouted as he hit Jim on the back of his head "do it properly bitch boy"

Jim sighed unhappily and gave Zack's ass a good rub dry then he closed his eyes and gave Zack's dick a thorough drying off. The two lads cheered.

"That's it bitch boy, paybacks a bitch" Tom laughed "but it not over just yet"

"what?" Jim said looking genuinely surprised "we've gotta be even now"

"that's the thing with payback" Tom said "it's about getting back, not even"

The Lads, Paul and Tom all laughed.

"Haha, how does it feel Jim" one of the lads laughed

"both being a bitch and the dick." the other lad joked back.

Jim looked completely embarrassed and pissed off.

Zack carried on standing where he was and I kneeled on the ground quietly thinking about what Tom might do next and what Jim could have done to deserve this revenge. Whatever I thought I was pretty sure I was about to find out.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #48
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow this story is really hot and turning me on still.....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:59 PM   #49
daremaster 1
getDare God

This story turnes me on, cant wait to read more.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:49 PM   #50
lolz_lesta

wicked, more more more
lolz_lesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:24 AM   #51
BAZY

Send a message via MSN to BAZY Send a message via Yahoo to BAZY

great story one of the best i have read on here for a long time reminds me so much of myself when I was in school pls continue
BAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 03:11 PM   #52
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Amazingly good story it's unbelievably well typed

B.T.W I use iPod/ IPhone for all my typing
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #53
nonstopdisco

Thankyou for all the kind comments I'm currently working on the next part, will be done asap.

@Alicia<3u This entire story was written on an ipod touch
Old 11-25-2011, 02:30 PM   #54
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Lol thts y I mentioned it cos I rea earlier
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #55
Lui-Kyi

I can't wait to hear more xx
Old 12-12-2011, 04:28 PM   #56
daremaster 1
getDare God

When is the next part?
Old 12-13-2011, 04:37 AM   #57
nonstopdisco

Sorry this part took so long Glad your all enjoying it

"Right Baldy! Bitch Boy!" Tom suddenly shouted waking me up from my thoughts "I want hedgehog boy dressed completely in bitch boy's clothes, Paul you go gather up the rest of his things out the hall"

"Sure, Tom" Paul said with a smile as he walked towards the hall and through the door.

"What am I supposed to wear if he's wearing my clothes?" Jim complained "and..."

"Shut up!" Tom shouted angrily "Your bitch boy now and you do what I say. You'll be wearing nothing, so take off your coat and everything else your wearing and give them to Baldy here"

"Tom, I thought we were mates" Jim said looking upset as he unzipped his coat.

"Jim's my mate, not you Bitch Boy" Tom replied laughing "Lads!"

"What do ya want Tom?" one of the lads replied back.

"I want you two and Paul to make sure Bitch Boy's completely naked and lock his sorry ass out in the garden" Tom said smiling "I've had enough of him being a twat"

Paul had just walked in and threw Jim's trousers and boxers at me, he had heard what was going on.

"Hey, Jim is our mate" Paul argued "can't we cut him a bit of slack?"

"hey, it wouldn't have been so bad for him if he did what I asked" Tom replied "and anyway plenty of people saw me naked when he was pulling that prank on me"

"Fair point" Paul laughed "ok let's do it, but we'll leave him alone after this yeah mate?"

"we'll see about that" Tom laughed "I wanna make sure he learns his lesson"

"ok" Paul said as he turned to look at Jim "Sorry mate you should've known better than to prank my cousin here"

Jim had nowhere to run to, Paul grabbed his arms and the lads pulled off his coat leaving him in a white school shirt. Jim didn't struggle as by now he had realised it was best to just let it happen as there was no way out. The lads quickly unbuttoned the shirt and I noticed he was wearing something else underneath. Paul pulled the shirt off revealing a tight fitting plain black vest top.

"what is this? Pass the frigging parcel!" Tom shouted angrily "hurry up"

Paul lifted Jim's top up and off over his head. Jim's chest was well built and he was obviously the sporty type. I was turned on by Jim's stripping and Zack seemed to be too as his dick had grown into a semi.

"what are you waiting for baldy?" Tom suddenly shouted, waking me up from my daydreaming yet again "get your bum chum dressed in these clothes then" he said as he kicked all of Jim's stuff over to me in a pile.

I picked up Jim's boxers and Zack stepped into them, then I pulled them up. The kitchen door was opened again and I could still hear the rain falling heavily as Jim was thrown outside.

Zack looked great in Jim's boxers and his boner was sticking out the top of the waistband but I didn't have time to look too much. I found Jim's holy socks and pulled them on each of his feet, his toes sticking through some of the holes.

"Hurry up!" Tom suddenly shouted as he kicked me in my ass causing me to lose balance and fall over. The lads were laughing at me.

I quickly sat up and grabbed Jim's trousers, placed them on the floor and let Zack step into them. I pulled them up covering his legs and boxers then did up the button at the waist. I then pulled up the fly and buckled up his belt. I could still see Zack's bulge and it was turning me on.

I picked up the black vest top and pulled it over Zack's head allowing him to put his arms through, then I helped him into the shirt buttoning it up for him at the front.

"ok then hedgehog boy, put your coat and shoes on and stand there" Tom ordered as he pointed to the middle of the kitchen "I want bitch boy back in here as well now"

Zack put Jim's coat on and stepped into his shoes which looked too big for his feet. Zack then walked into the middle of the kitchen and stood there as one of the lads let Jim back in.

Jim came back in shivering with rainwater dripping down his naked body, he didn't look as cold as Zack did earlier though.

"Right lads" Tom said looking at the two from his gang "grab baldy and bitch boy and keep their hands behind their back then I've got a little task for them"

Paul stood next to Tom and one of the lads grabbed me pulling my hands behind my back.

Tom walked over to me and Jim and looked us up and down.

"I'm gonna throw all 3 of ya outside!" Tom announced. My heart sunk it was freezing out there and I thought I'd got away with it. "The first one of ya to come back in fully dressed in the clothes hedgehog boy is wearing wins"

"and what amazing prize do we win then?" Jim said with a hint of sarcasm "we don't have to suck your dick?"

"nah, you don't have to pose for blackmail photos and you don't get bossed around by me all weekend" Tom said with a smirk. "that sound like a good enough prize to you bitch boy?"

"haha, bring it on" Jim laughed "I've trained for fights like this, I'll have them crying for their mummies"

I was worried, Jim was obviously very athletic and stronger than me or Zack. I couldn't see this ending well.

"Ok, they know what to do" Tom announced "throw them outside, and hedgehog boy the door wont be opening for 5mins so don't try and make a run for it as soon as your out there"

That ruined any idea of helping Zack to the door, although in all honesty if I wanted anyone as a slave with me I wanted Zack.

The lads threw us all outside and locked the door behind us. I was freezing, but Jim looked more adjusted to the temperature. The rain was still pouring down but not as heavy as earlier.

I looked up and saw everyone watching on through the kitchen window and the glass in the kitchen door. I could feel the wet grass beneath my bare-feet and I felt extremely vulnerable and exposed.

I didn't know what to do, I wanted to win but didn't want Zack to lose and if I lost I wanted Zack with me rather than Jim. Suddenly Jim made the first move.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #58
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Great update, can't wait until the next one.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #59
Lui-Kyi

Always good to see more of this x
Old 12-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #60
daremaster 1
getDare God

Finnaly! I love this story! Good part also.

Advertisements
Kink Talk