Old 05-11-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
AgarLindale

Default Blackmailed

Hey this is my first story on GetDare and my first story EVER that contains sexual content. Tell me what you think and if I get enough comments I'll keep writing.
(If your username or anything similar to it is featured in this story, it is completely coincidental...I SWEAR)

Characters that will appear this Chapter:

Elizabeth (Lizzy or Ellie)
Username: ObedientLittleGirl
Height: 5'5"
Build: Thin and Curvy
Bra Size: 32 C
Hair Color: Blonde
Elizabeth is a virgin who has never done anything with a guy. She has masturbated before, but she became curious about kinky things after meeting a guy on Omegle, who told to her join getDare

Chapter One:

Elizabeth sat on her bed typing away on her computer. She was in the middle of a chat with a fellow getDare user 'MasterAlex' He seemed like a nice guy and was really interested in teaching her about the world of BDSM and even chose her username for her when she joined getDare. They had been talking for a few weeks and he was constantly complimenting her on her obedience and rewarding her orgasms whenever she really pleased him. He did punish her whenever she disrespected him or refused to follow instructions, but they were always fair punishments and never pushed Elizabeth too far out of her comfort zone. Of course she had kept it safe and stated that she would not sed pictures and would not go on video. She didn't even give him her name so she felt completely comfortable taking orders from him.

MasterAlex: Did you get the new toys I told you to buy?

ObedientLittleGirl: Yes sir, they came in the mail today.

MasterAlex: Very nice. Now I'm giving you a choice, would you like to be my sexy kitten today or my naughty school girl?

Obedient Little Girl: School girl please sir.

MasterAlex: Very well. You know what to do. Go get changed into the proper outfit and wait for instructions.

Obedient Little Girl: Yes sir.

Elizabeth slid open the bottom drawer of her dresser and pulled out her 'special box'. She placed it next to her bed to be used later. Elizabeth then went to her closet and pulled out her 'uniform'. Master Alex has instructed her to buy a tiny plaid mini skirt that would just barely cover her ass while she was wearing it. She was also told to buy a thin white button up shirt in a size extra small. Elizabeth usually wore a size medium so whenever she wore this shirt her boobs got squished together and the buttons were always threatening to pop open. She also had fishnet thigh highs and extremely tall crimson heels. Elizabeth stripped out of her shorts and tank top and put on the outfit, tying her hair up in high pigtails to complete the look. She knew Master Alex would never see her, but she still put on the outfit because it made her feel sexy.

ObedientLittleGirl: I'm back sir.

MasterAlex: Did you take off your undergarments?

ObedientLittleGirl: No sir, you didn't tell me to.

MasterAlex: Okay, from now on whenever we have play time the undergarments come off.

ObedientLittleGirl: Yes sir.

Elizabeth slid her panties down her legs, stepping out of them. She also unclipped her bra, tossing it across the room. Elizabeth looked at herself in the mirror admiring her appearance. The shirt was tight and thin so her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric and her nipples were getting hard.

ObedientLittleGirl: Done sir.

MasterAlex: I bet you look so sexy right now. I wish I could see you. I want to see how following my instructions effects you. I want to see the pleasure on your face when you cum on my command.

Elizabeth rubbed her thighs together feeling the moisture begin to form. She wanted all those things too, but she knew not to show herself on camera to strangers.

ObedientLittleGirl: I know sir, I want all those things too, but you know I'm not comfortable with that.

MasterAlex: What if you positioned the camera so your face was cut off? I know I said I wanted to see your face, but we can take baby steps.

ObedientLittleGirl: I don't know sir...

MasterAlex: How about I sweeten the deal. You go on cam, no face, and I'll let you see me completely. I will give you no punishments during this session, only pleasure, and I guarantee you will be allowed to cum at least twice.

Elizabeth was shocked. Master Alex was always very good to her, but he always had to give her minor punishments every session. He always gave her pleasure, but sometimes Master Alex wouldn't allow her to cum, he would just bring her to the edge several times. Elizabeth decided that there was nothing on her or in the view of the laptop that could give away her identity if she did decide to go on camera.

MasterAlex: I'm waiting...

Elizabeth had made her decision. There's no turning back now, she thought before opening up skype and calling MasterAlex.

So what did you all think? I'm going to the store to run some errands now, then I have to cook dinner. If I get a decent response to this by the time I log back on I might consider posting another chapter tonight...We'll see.

Last edited by AgarLindale; 05-11-2015 at 03:16 PM.
AgarLindale is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AgarLindale for this post:
Old 05-11-2015, 06:00 PM   #2
AgarLindale

So nobody commented like I had hoped they would, but I guess that's to be expected consideringI only posted it like an hour or so ago. I guess I'll have to deal with that, especially since I was way too excited to stop writing. Please comment. If you like it and want me to keep writing them please please please say so. Also if there's something you want to see happen in the story also comment with that and maybe I'll find a way to add it in.

Characters in this Chapter

Elizabeth (of course)

Alexander (Alex or Master)
Username: MasterAlex
Height: 6'2"
Hair color: light brown
Online master, has been for a few years. We don't know much about his personal life and we might not ever know

Chapter Two:

Elizabeth felt apprehensive as the she waited for MasterAlex to answer her call. She was about to hit the end call button when Alex appeared on the screen in front of her. "Hey there." Elizabeth didn't know what to expect when she started talking to MasterAlex online, but when she heard his deep voice, saw his chiseled features, and dreamy brown eyes Elizabeth no longer felt nervous about being in front of him. The fact that he couldn't see her face helped too.

"Hello sir."

Elizabeth watched as his eyes raked over her body in appreciation. Elizabeth blushed and felt herself get wetter. "I must say, I was right, that outfit does make you look sexy."

"Thank you sir."

Elizabeth watched as Alex ran his fingers through his hair. He bit his lip in a way that made Elizabeth squirm. "Alright first things first. I want you to kneel in front of the laptop with your knees spread wide. I want to be able to see that pretty little pussy of yours." Elizabeth shivered with delight and followed his orders, spreading her knees as wide as she possibly could. She could see herself in the corner of her laptop screen, naked pussy on display since her tiny skirt had ridden up. Her juices were dripping onto the bed with anticipation. "Good girl. Your nipples are hard, are you excited?"

Elizabeth nodded. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, unable to rub her thighs together without getting in trouble. "Why don't you unbutton that blouse a little bit so that I can see your perky little breasts." Elizabeth hesitated before slowly unbuttoning the first few buttons, until her breasts were free, her pink nipples on display and puckered with excitement. "I want you to pinch and twist your nipples until they're fully erect. Then take your clamps and put them on tight, I know how much you love the stinging on your nipples."

Elizabeth complied with all of MasterAlex's requests. She put on the nipples, tugging them for good measure, letting a small moan escape her lips. "Such a good little girl. Why don't you rub that pretty little pussy for me? I want it nice and wet before we fuck it until you're shaking." Elizabeth moaned at his deep seductive voice. His dirty words had her soaked as it is. The teasing continued for almost a half hour, with Alex bringing Elizabeth to edge several times in order to make her release that much better.

"Sir I'm so wet, please just make me cum already." Elizabeth continued to rub her pussy, focusing mainly on her clit until she was absolutely quivering and begging for release.

Alex tapped his chin as if thinking. "Alright, I'm going to give you five minutes to cum as many times as you can. I want you to get our your free standing dildo, you're going to ride it like a good girl and keep tugging on your nipples. I want you to scream my name every time you cum." Elizabeth let out a long deep moan at his words. She pulled out her dildo, and sat on the tip, moaning Alex's full name as she fully impaled herself onto it.

Elizabeth rode the dildo as though her life depended on it. She was a moaning, dripping mess, bringing herself to orgasm in less than two minutes. Her first orgasm soon made its way to a second. Her third and final orgasm came while she screamed out Alex's name along with a few incoherent words. Elizabeth panted heavily feeling exhausted from her multiple orgasms. "Such a good girl. You've made me very proud. Before you go I want you to get your fingers soaked with your own juiced and then clean them with your mouth. Then thank me for giving you such pleasure."

Elizabeth did as she was asked, her body quivering as she touched her dripping pussy. She sucked her fingers clean, moaning at the taste of herself. "Thank you for letting me cum sir. Your little girl it very thankful."

"You're welcome. We'll talk more tomorrow."

"Yes sir."

Elizabeth logged off and sighed heavily. She couldn't believe she just did that. Her nerves were high but at the same time she's never cum so hard before. Elizabeth wasn't sure if she wanted to do that again, but at the same time she almost couldn't wait until she saw Alex again.

Likes/Dislikes/Etc
AgarLindale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:16 PM   #3
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is a very well written and erotic story thanks for sharing
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:20 PM   #4
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I like it keep posting!!

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:54 PM   #5
youngjenna

I like it so far! Very detailed, very descriptive, please keep going!
youngjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:08 PM   #6
sirius

This is a very good story and im looking forward to reading more of it.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:38 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

excellent story. Can't wait to read more.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:19 PM   #8
Shadowice
getDare Addict

lovely start I cant wait to see how it goes!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, blackmail story, cam chat, female slave, slave and master