Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #16
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Chapter 3

How foolish I was to disregard my instincts about being watched!

As I was walking absentmindedly down the path, I was suddenly knocked to the ground. At first I thought it was an animal, but at the same time the scent of cologne hit me, something was being forced into my mouth. A gag? Panic began to sat in, but before I could collect my thoughts enough to struggle my hands were cuffed behind my back and I was being dragged through the woods. I tried to scream but the gag was uncomfortably large in my mouth and my muffled noises were barely audible.

Try as I could to escape, my assailant was much stronger than me. He moved me forward with a purpose, and as we struggled through the woods my mind was racing. How foolish I was to disregard my instincts about being watched! I knew I shouldn't be walking alone through the park so late at night, but I had done it so many times. You always hear the warnings about the dangers of women walking alone at night, but you never think it will happen to you. My thoughts turned to my parents, how worried they would be about me. My mother had cried endlessly when I bought a house of my own. I had always been incredibly close to them, and we spoke nearly every evening. I knew it wouldn’t be long until they realized I was missing.

Fear and adrenaline were coursing through me; endless possibilities for what was going to happen to me were flashing through my head, each worse than the next. I knew this was planned, there was no way this was a random attack. He had everything ready, and he somehow knew I would be here. I was right, I was being watched. But by who? And what did he want? I couldn’t think of anyone capable of doing anything like this, or anyone who would even want to for that matter.

I always kept mostly to myself, there were no dark periods in my past. I went out of my way to avoid upsetting anyone. I’d only even had one boyfriend, and our breakup was the farthest thing from dramatic. I couldn’t control the tears rushing down my face as I was forced deeper and deeper into the woods, and I knew no one would find me any time soon. I needed to find a way to escape as soon as possible, hopefully before he could hurt me.

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Last edited by jlstockton25; 05-02-2015 at 04:36 PM.
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:33 PM   #17
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Default Chapter 3

Her eyes were a fog of hate, doubt, anger, fear and a thousand other thoughts quizzing as to why this was happening.

I made quick work of knocking her to the ground and fastening the gag and cuffs like I’d practised a thousand times on the mannequin in my apartment. The riskiest part to my plan was her screaming or somehow breaking free so I’d practised this til my fingers ached and almost felt crippled. Push, lock, click, fasten, wrap, buckle, click, lock, Done. It was over that quickly, muscle memory taking over; I barely needed to think.

Her eyes were a fog of hate, doubt, anger, fear and a thousand other thoughts quizzing as to why this was happening. I pulled her through the woods, half walking and half dragging as she fought to get away, testing my resolve and strength at every opportunity. My grip around her hair unrelenting I kick her and yell to shut up; knowing my boot will dent her spirits, she tries to plead and beg through the gag. You’re going nowhere slut.

It was a stark contrast to the stillness I’d felt whilst crouched behind the bush. This was as if someone had jumped straight from paused to fast forward, hoping to skip the advertisements and get to the main event. How apt that metaphor may prove to be. My heart was pounding; my body pumped with adrenalin as it seared through my veins. Onwards I pushed, driving us deeper into the words and to her fate. I was going to enjoy tonight.

Reaching the cabin, we’re greeted by its decay and emptiness; a reassuring vision that reminds me I picked the perfect spot. I lift and throw her onto the picnic bench outside, its varnish peeling and almost worn away it matched the delipidation of the rest of its surroundings. Her body was sweating now and her chest was heaving hard, I imagine she felt like a gazelle that had been stalked and hunted by its predator and had now fallen prey, caught without hope.

Fastening her legs and arms down to the bench I make sure that she’s firmly locked into place, she won’t be going anywhere until I’m ready for her to. She lay there captured and ready for torment, I could almost smell the fear.

Last edited by Tease; 05-02-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Tease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:42 PM   #18
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

There we go another week and another chapter, a day later than usual since we've been a bit busy. Seems as if poor Catherine is in trouble here, what will he do with her?

Let us know what you think so far and please if you enjoy it then take a moment to rate the story at the top of the thread. Thanks and enjoy
Old 05-21-2015, 03:18 PM   #19
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Default K

So you guys are done with the story? I did like it if you are reading this, bring it back!

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:37 PM   #20
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please continue

Hi

This getting good. Please continue with the story

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:51 PM   #21
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Hey guys! Thank you so much for your interest in the story! I just started school and a new job so I haven't had much time to devote to this. However, it's not dead! I spent about three hours tonight editing it, and there's a very good chance a new chapter will be posted tomorrow.

Our original roleplay was four pages, and we are almost at twelve now. Lots more to come!

Old 05-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #22
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Chapter 4

Fear completely paralyzes me now, and I stop struggling and do nothing as silent tears continue to run down my face...

My mystery assailant drags me onto the bench and ties me down, and I see his face for the first time. I immediately recognize him as the man who had been in the library a few times over the last month or so. I remember thinking to myself how handsome he was, and how intoxicating his blue eyes were. Alison and I had had a few hushed conversations about him, how he always seemed to be there but never checked anything out. I had thought multiple times of introducing myself, of asking him his name and where he was from originally, and what brought him here, but shyness always took over. Maybe if I had, this wouldn’t be happening to me.

I plead with him with my eyes, still trying to scream through the gag despite his warning. He backhands me, and I feel the blood trickling into my mouth. I start panicking more but stop screaming. It's pointless, no one will hear me, and I know now that I need to cooperate and do as he says if I want any chance to make it through this. Again, my mind flashes back to how foolish it was to ignore my sense that something had been off for weeks. Fear completely paralyzes me now, and I stop struggling and do nothing as silent tears continue to run down my face.

The harsh irony taste of blood is making me dizzy; blood in general has always made me nauseous. The force of his backhand has left me stunned and in shock. Between the brunt of the blow and my aversion to blood, I’m doing everything I can to stay conscious. I need to think. There HAS to be a way out of this. I have so much more I plan to do with my life, it can’t end at the hands of this maniac. If I can just somehow distract him long enough to find a way out of these ropes, I can run like hell through the woods. I don’t know how we got to this shack, or what direction would take me to safety the fastest, but I’d rather brave the elements than take my chances with my attacker. I can feel my lips swelling, and blood continues to pool in my mouth. The gag makes it impossible to spit out, and I can see it on the front of my shirt. It’s making it hard to center myself, but thinking of ways to escape has given me the focus I needed to not lose consciousness.

Old 05-30-2015, 06:25 PM   #23
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Default Chapter 4

Much like a tiger that’s not eaten for a long while, I’m no longer able to wait to enjoy this creature I’d so carefully captured.

My heart is racing as my hunger for her flesh grows. Much like a tiger that’s not eaten for a long while, I’m no longer able to wait to enjoy this creature I’d so carefully captured. I grab ahold of her blouse and rip it apart, the buttons shining and catching the moonlight as they fly off into the air. The cool air washes over her stomach and chest as her flesh starts to get exposed. I am going to devour her, use her, take her to unthinkable places.

I’d spent months planning this, and the adrenaline that had been coursing through my veins when I sprung on her and dragged her off the trail had yet to die down. Her soft curves that came into view were so much more supple than I had imagined. The dowdy clothes she always wore did her no justice. A body like hers was a crime to conceal the way she did, and looking down on her made my breath hitch slightly.

That’s quickly followed as I unzip her skirt and rip it apart and away from her so that she lays there squirming on the table in just her underwear, her eyes filled with desperation and loathing. “Oh if you hate me now cunt just you wait til I am finished with you” I hiss at her.

Old 05-30-2015, 06:28 PM   #24
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Chapter 4

A new wave of panic washed over me, and I struggled against my restraints again to no avail.

As he rips my outer layers off and leaves me in my underwear, I've never felt so much hatred. How could this be happening? Just half an hour ago I was wishing Alison a good night, and now I am gagged and restrained and exposed. I glared at him as he called me a cunt, and my stomach dropped with his ominous threat. What was going to happen to me? What did his warning mean? A new wave of panic washed over me, and I struggled against my restraints again to no avail. My chest heaving and fresh tears streaming down my face, I closed my eyes and silently sobbed.

He taunts me about getting a look at my tits, and a new knot forms in my stomach. I shake my head viciously side to side when he asks if I want to show him my tits, desperate to preserve my modesty. I have no desire to let this man see any more of me than he already has.“Ha ha ha” he laughs at me, “pity you can't stop me then cunt. Lets have a good look at them.” He takes a knife and slides it under my bra straps, cutting away at the fabric until he can pull it away from my body, my tits exposed to the air. I desperately struggle with the cuffs again, trying to cover myself.

The cool air that felt so calming earlier now feels overly stimulating. I'd never felt more exposed or ashamed, and I kept my eyes closed, wishing it would end. My plan to run suddenly evaporates before my eyes; even if I did somehow manage to escape, the idea of trying to find safety with so little clothing to protect and shield me both from nature and potential rescuers seemed impossible. With neither fight nor flight an option, I had never felt so hopeless.

Old 05-30-2015, 06:29 PM   #25
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Default Chapter 4

She lets out another scream as I twist her nipples, but I could see her pussy beginning to glisten as her body betrayed her.

“You're going nowhere” I snap, slapping at her tits as hard as I can so that a visible red handprint appears on her chest. I was right in thinking her lovely ivory skin would mark easy, and the sight of the almost instantaneous handprint sends a jolt of pleasure through me. “Nod your head when you want me to stop twisting your nipples and want me expose your pussy,” I tell her as I grab ahold of her nipples and harshly twist them around. She screams again as my hand comes down on her a second time. For some reason, it seems she hadn't thought I would prolong the inevitable. Foolish girl, I hadn’t spent months planning and plotting for it all to be over quickly. I intended to do this slowly, methodically. With how infrequently I knew she had social obligations, her friends would take days, maybe even weeks to realize she was gone. Her family may prove more difficult, but I knew it would be at least a day until they really started worrying. Besides, I had a plan for after we left the cabin.

She lets out another scream as I twist her nipples, but I could see her pussy beginning to glisten as her body betrayed her. I continue pinching and twisting her hard nipples, noting to myself how she’s lasting much longer than I expected. I’ve been on the BDSM scene for years, and she’s lasting far longer than most of the masochists I’ve played with. Either the fear was interfering with her ability to remember what she needed to do to make the pain stop, or she was one of the best masochists I’d ever come across. I highly doubted she even knew what she was, or what she could become with training. Just as I was about to remind her about what she needed to do for her nipple torture to end, the pain finally became unbearable enough for her; despite desperately wanting to preserve her last piece of modesty, she slowly nodded her head, defeated.

I smile as I see her nod and concede to her fate. “Good girl” I say to her, “hopefully you quickly learn you don't get a choice.” This is all going so much better than I expected. Now that I had her tied down and vulnerable, my fantasy of having the ultimate helpless playtoy with the inability to refuse me was finally coming true. I was savoring every moment, soaking in everything. Though this wouldn’t be the last time I tormented Catherine if all my plans went accordingly, I was well aware of the ramifications if they didn’t. I take the knife once more, hooking it under the waistband of her panties, cutting them away in two quick, clean swipes. I grab hold of the now worthless cloth and pull it away, as I do so I feel that they are drenched.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:58 PM   #26
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Hey, hi, it's me! Tease and I haven't neglected this, life is just very busy. If you are still interested in what happens to Catherine, let us know! Drop a line here, vote, message us, whatever you want to do. New chapter hopefully coming soon.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:45 PM   #27
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Chapter 5

Any thought I had of running dissipated completely now that all my clothing was gone.

He takes my ruined panties and smears them around my face. “Looks like this is turning you on cunt ha ha ha,” he taunts again. My face burns with shame as my pussy juices are smeared on my face and my pussy becomes exposed, leaving me completely vulnerable to this stranger. I begin to plead with my eyes again, silently begging for mercy. Any thought I had of running dissipated completely now that all my clothing was gone. Besides, my brain had been running nonstop since he started twisting my nipples. It was the most pain I’d ever been in, but it somehow aroused me.

I was less concerned about my captor, and more concerned with myself now. It’s one thing for him to be twisted, which he clearly was, but there was something wrong with me too for enjoying the pain so much. Being exposed was also contributing to the small puddle between my legs. I was completely humiliated and mortified at being forcibly exposed for this strange man, but it was turning me on a little. The last thing this whole ordeal should have been bringing me was pleasure, and I was worried I was having a mental break. I didn’t know much firsthand about sex and relationships, but this wasn’t what I had in mind for my first time. There was no sense in trying to deny it any longer, I knew I was going to be raped. At least my apparent enjoyment of pain and forced exposure meant my pussy was wet enough that maybe it wouldn’t hurt as much. Would I enjoy that pain as well?

Before I could delve too deep into analyzing what was going on inside my head, I was brought back into reality as he jammed two fingers into my exposed pussy. Pulling them out again, he holds them up to my face to show me the juices coating and dripping from his fingers. “What's the matter bookworm, looks like you're enjoying this attention,” he laughs at me as he wipes yet more of my own fluid around my face. The shock of feeling his fingers inside me was quickly replaced by deep shame as he showed me how wet I'd become. Despite my hatred and fear, I couldn't deny I was getting turned on. “Just accept that this is mine now,” he says as he slaps my pussy harder than I thought he could manage. While I was trying to figure out what was happening with the disconnect between my mind and my body, the hard slap to my pussy brought me crashing back to reality, and I let out a low moan through the gag as I felt myself becoming more aroused despite my non-consent.

Old 08-20-2015, 05:50 PM   #28
Tease
Whiny Weasel Hunter

Default Chapter 5

If you scream, if you bite me or do anything but pleasure me then this knife may well slip and cut you.

I could see the look of concentration that I had come to know so well on her face, and I couldn’t help but wonder what was going on in her brain. Clearly she was enjoying this on some level; I’d never seen a pussy get so wet so quickly from pain alone. Was this really turning her on? Was it just the pain, or was there more to it? I worried ahead of this that she would be repulsed, and therefore too dry to fuck; the lube in my rucksack wasn’t just for her ass. Clearly, my fears were misplaced. Even in the dark, her arousal was clear. I spent far longer twisting her nipples than I had anticipated. I didn’t want to rush, but I didn’t have time to spend thinking about what she was thinking. Between her taking longer to get to the cabin due to her unexpected stop at the bench, and withstanding the nipple torture far longer than my expectations, I was running behind schedule. There would be plenty of time for reflection later, whether that was as I planned, or on the inside of a jail cell if this went wrong.

I slowly drag the knife across her skin as I say to her "I am going to remove the gag and fuck your mouth now. If you scream, if you bite me or do anything but pleasure me then this knife may well slip and cut you.” I remove the gag and tell her to keep her mouth open wide. Though I can tell she’s feeling ashamed and disgusted, she complies perfectly and opens her mouth wide. I don’t know how she’s made it this far without realizing she’s a submissive. I knew it the moment I first laid eyes on her. She exuded it with every movement she made. If I didn’t know with absolute certainty what she was, I never could have brought myself to go through with this. I just had to hope that demonstrating this lifestyle to her would be enough to keep her from pressing charges.The knife increased her heart rate, I could see her pulse in her neck. Her jaw probably felt better once the gag, the largest in my collection was removed, but it's quickly replaced by my cock.

Fuck! This feels so much better than I possibly could have imagined it. I’ve had my fair share of blowjobs, but I’ve never felt a jolt like I did when her mouth closed around me. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how perfect it would feel to force my hard cock down Catherine’s throat. She was so innocent, so naive, it felt better than words can describe to defile and debase her.
Old 08-20-2015, 05:54 PM   #29
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Default Chapter 5

Tears pour down my face as I endure more pain than I've ever felt in my life, naked and exposed with a strange man’s cock down my throat.

I swallow the bile at the back of my throat from being forced into this as I begin to suck. He’s pulling my head backward off the end of the table, shoving his cock down in my mouth and holding my throat down against the table with his hand. My jaw is so sore already from the huge gag, and I can feel his cock forcing its way down my throat as he starts to thrust and fuck it. It’s hard to breathe, and my jaw feels like it’s going to break, but I know I’ll be in trouble if my teeth graze his cock. I carefully try to tuck my lips around my teeth, and feel a sharp pain from his brutal slap earlier on in the night. It re-opens the cut, and I can feel how swollen my lips are. Fresh tears spring into my eyes. I’m gagging and choking and really struggling to breathe, but he either doesn’t notice or doesn’t care.

Just as I think it couldn’t get any worse, he begins using his free hand to maul and twist my tits. My nipples are so sore from the endless twisting earlier, but again I feel my pussy getting tingly and wet. My clit must be swollen to three times its normal size. His soft hands stand in stark contrast to his rough treatment of my boobs. He increases his assault on my mouth, and the shame of this situation again crashes down on me. I can feel his orgasm building as he fucks my mouth faster and harder, and despite wanting desperately to do the opposite, I start sucking harder and faster to get him off and end it. Feeling his hand at my throat, I once again feel myself getting turned on. I try not to think about what that means, and double my efforts to get him off.

He takes a crop from the bench that I couldn’t see earlier from the angle I was tied, and begins to strike my pussy. With every thrust into my mouth he brings the crop down, starting slow and building quicker and quicker until they are falling over and over, raining down on my delicate flesh and making my sore mouth move and convulse and gag further on his cock. The bite of the crop is agonizing, like nothing I've ever felt before. Tears pour down my face as I endure more pain than I've ever felt in my life, naked and exposed with a strange man’s cock down my throat. I try everything I can to continue sucking while my pussy is on fire, hoping it will all end if I can just get him off. No longer can he hold back from the climax, and with one more hard deep thrust into my mouth, he lets out a loud groan and squirts his hot salty cum down my throat. “FUCK you are so good slut,” he growls out quietly. “I'm going to enjoy you a lot before I release you.”

It takes every effort to swallow his cum as he pulls out of my mouth, but I'm too afraid of what would happen if I spit it out. As I feel it slide down my throat, and hear him telling me more is coming before I'm released, I break down and ask him why he’s doing this. He tells me he'll explain everything in due time and wanders off, leaving me sobbing and still restrained.

Old 11-21-2015, 08:45 AM   #30
Adriansub

Please continue with the story, it is making as hard as a diamond!

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk