Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What did you think about this story
Excellent 28 40.58%
Great 11 15.94%
Ok 9 13.04%
Terrible 3 4.35%
Good but could have gone on longer 18 26.09%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2014, 05:12 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Home (Almost) Alone

For those of you who are having withdrawal symptoms from The Dolls’ House and can’t wait for its return, here are the first 2 parts of a shorter story to fill in the gap.

Don’t say I don’t give you anything!

Link to The Dolls' House: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-24-2014 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Added link
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 11-24-2014, 05:13 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

“If there’s any problems,” Gemma’s mother said, “The phone number’s stuck to the fridge.”

“Yes, mum,” Gemma said, as she stood on the doorstep.

Her father drove the car round from the garage and pulled up on the driveway.

“We’ll be back about eleven,” her mother said, as she walked to the car. “ Make sure Tiffany and Jessica are in bed by nine at the latest.”

“Yes, mum,” Gemma said. She waved as her mother climbed into the car and they pulled out of the driveway onto the road.

Gemma continued waving until the car was out of sight, even though she knew her parents couldn’t see her, and then she went back inside and closed the door.

Eleven o clock, she thought, say they’ll be back about ten thirty to be on the safe side. She looked at the time. It was six-thirty. There were four hours to pass; what could she do?

At fourteen, she was being trusted to look after her ten-year-old and eight-year-old sisters while her parents went out for the evening.

She went back into the lounge where her sisters were watching a DVD. “Is everything okay?” she asked them.

The youngsters just nodded without taking their eyes off the cartoon movie they were watching.

Gemma looked round the room to see that there was nothing that could harm her sisters and then said, “I’m just going to make a phone call and then I’ll be back. If you need anything, call me, I’ll just be in my room.”

The two youngsters nodded.

“And you have to get your pyjamas on in about an hour, okay?”

The two youngsters nodded without looking up.

Gemma smiled. They’d be okay for about half an hour. She went upstairs to her room and dialled a number on her mobile phone.

It was answered within about five seconds.

“Hiya,” she said, “It’s me, Gem. How are you?”

“I’m fine,” the male voice on the other end said. “You?”

“Yeah,” Gemma said. “I’m looking after Tiff and Jess but they’re going to bed at half seven.”

”What do you fancy doing then?” he asked.

“I was wondering if you fancied coming round later.”

“Sure. What time?”

Half seven,” Gemma said. “We’ll have till about ten-fifteen.”

“Great. I’ll be there.”

“Don’t knock the door or ring the bell,” Gemma warned him. “Text me when you get here, I’ll let you in.”

Gemma chatted to him for about another twenty minutes before she finally decided to call it a day. She made a kissing sound. “You hang up first,” she said.

He hung up. She was expecting several bouts of “No, you hang up first,” before it happened but he just hung up.

Gemma took her phone downstairs to the lounge. The movie was just finishing and her sisters were singing along to the theme song.

Gemma made the youngsters a drink and waited until they’d finished it.

“Come on then,” she said, “Let’s get you two ready for bed now.”

“But it’s not half seven yet,” Tiffany complained.

Gemma looked at the time on her phone. “It’s close enough,” she said. It was just after seven o clock. She added, “You can keep the light on when you’re in bed and read for a bit or something if you like.”

“Can we play a game?” Jessica asked.

“Yes, if you like,” Gemma said, “Until nine o clock and then it’s lights out. Just don’t make too much noise.”

She took her two younger sisters upstairs to their room where they had bunk beds. “You don’t have to do your teeth yet,” Gemma said, “Just get your pyjamas on, and get into bed.”

Tiffany and Jessica undressed and put their pyjamas on. Jessica, being the youngest at eight, slept in the lower bunk. Ten-year-old Tiffany climbed up the metal ladder to the top bunk. From their beds, they had access to shelves which contained books and games.

They’ll be okay here, Gemma decided. She made sure they were happy and then she left the room but kept the door partly open so she could hear if they called her.

Gemma went into her own bedroom to change. She didn’t have time for a shower so she just changed out of her jeans and top and put on a button-down summer dress. Afterwards she gave herself a few squirts with her deodorant spray and viewed herself in the full-length mirror on her wardrobe door.

Before going downstairs again, she looked in on her sisters once more. “Everything still okay?”

“Yes,” Tiffany said.

“Call me if you need anything,” Gemma said, closing the door. As an afterthought, she opened the door again. “Don’t come downstairs,” she said.

“Why?” Jessica wanted to know.

“Just don’t,” Gemma said, “I have... homework to do before mom and dad get back.”

“Okay,” Tiffany and Jessica said in unison.

Gemma closed the bedroom door and went downstairs again to make a cup of coffee before putting the DVD away and turning on the TV. She glanced at the time again. It was seven twenty-five. She felt nervous and butterflies were hatching out of pupae in her stomach.

As soon as she sat down on the sofa, her phone beeped. A text message.

She looked at it.

“I’m outside now,” it read, “It’s freezing. Let me in.” A smiley face and three x’s were added at the end.

Gemma bit her lower lip. Too late to back out now, she thought. She stood up and went out to the front door. She opened the door to greet her visitor.

To be continued...
Old 11-24-2014, 05:16 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

James stepped into the hallway. He wore a shirt and jeans. “Hi.” He gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Hiya,” Gemma whispered. “Be quiet. Tiff and Jess are upstairs.” She closed the front door as quietly as she could and pointed to the lounge door.

James tiptoed into the lounge, exaggerating his movements to make a point.

She’d been seeing him for about three months and so far they hadn’t done any more than kiss. She wondered if that would still be the case when he left her house at ten-fifteen. Most of her hoped nothing would happen because she felt unready for more than kissing just yet.

James, however, was four years older than she was and he had been pressing her to go further. So far, she had resisted his demands.

She’d met him online and they’d chatted by email and text for a few weeks before she had even heard his voice. It transpired that he attended the sixth-form college near to her school and they’d eventually arranged to meet at a local cafe.

She liked him straight away and she’d met up with him a few more times after school and at weekends but she had never wanted to commit to him. It was a big step.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked him.

“What have you got?” he asked her.

“Just tea or coffee, I’m afraid.” She gestured at her own coffee. “No alcohol.”

“No, then,” James said, as he sat on the sofa. “Come and sit next to me.”

Gemma sat beside him and he put his arm round her and pulled her close to him. He kissed her on the mouth. She allowed it for a few moments and then pulled away.

“I have to listen for Tiff and Jess,” she said as she took a few sips of her coffee.

“No problem,” James said. “Turn off the TV. You can hear better then.”

Gemma found the remote and turned off the TV.

“Have you got any good DVDs?” James asked, glancing over at the DVD cabinet. “You know, with sex scenes in them?”

“We’ve got ‘American Werewolf In London’, I think,” Gemma said. She recalled the scene where Jenny Agutter is in bed with the American actor and they have sex. “You don’t see too much though.”

James put his hand on her thigh. “Maybe I can see a bit more here...” He moved his hand further up her thigh.

“Don’t,” Gemma said, hoarsely, “Not yet.”

James removed his hand. “You know I want to, don’t you?” he said, calmly.

Gemma nodded. “I know,” she said, “It’s just that I’m still a...” she didn’t want to say the word.

“A virgin?” James guessed.

Gemma nodded again. She swallowed.

“We can take it slowly, if you want,” he said as he put his arm round her. “How was school?”

Great, Gemma thought, a change of subject. “Same as usual,” she said, “Boring.”

“Sit on my lap,” James said, tapping his thigh.

Gemma climbed up onto his lap, as ordered. She wriggled about slightly to get comfortable but she felt something pressing against her. She rubbed her buttocks against it.

“Don’t fidget so much,” Mark said, “I almost came then.”

“Sorry,” Gemma said, sitting still on his lap.

“It’s okay,” Mark said. He bent down to kiss her neck and bare shoulders and then put a hand on her thigh.

Against her better judgement, Gemma didn’t object.

“What did you have today?” he asked, seeming genuinely interested.

“History and Geography this morning and PE this afternoon,” she replied.

“PE?” James said, “That sounds interesting. All those teenage girls running round in their short gym skirts and...”

“Stop it.” Gemma gave him a playful slap.

“Showers after?” he asked her.

“Of course,” she replied.

“You didn’t take any pics by any chance?”

“Will you stop it,” Gemma giggled. “Is that all you think about?”

“No,” James said, “I think about other things as well.”

“How was your day?” she asked him.

“Boring,” he replied. “We had mostly study periods.”

“Studying what?” She looked up into his eyes.

“Not a lot,” he said, “Just messing about really.”

“What do you want to do when you leave the college?” The conversation was finally getting away from sex.

“University, maybe,” he said, “If not, maybe get a job.”

“What as?”

“A gigolo?” He poked her in the stomach and started to tickle her.

Gemma fell back off his lap and onto the sofa, wriggling about as he continued to tickle her. “Stop,” she laughed uncontrollably. “Stop it...”

“Make me,” he said as he pushed her further back onto the sofa, causing her dress to ride up her thigh. He suddenly stopped and kissed her.

Despite herself, Gemma responded.

James put his hand up her dress. “I really want you now,” he said.

Gemma caught his eye. “What do you mean?”

James straightened himself up and sat up straight. “I’m hard,” he said.

Gemma shook her head. “I’m not ready.”

James unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. “Put your hand on it.”

Gemma had never touched a boy’s penis before. She’d never even seen a picture of one. “Can I?” she asked him.

“I said you could, didn’t I?”

Gemma reached across and put her hand on his boxers. She felt the bulge inside.

“Hang on,” James said. He lifted himself up and pulled his jeans and boxers down over his thighs. His erection sprung up as it was freed from its constraints.

Gemma swallowed as she saw it. The first one she’d ever seen.

“Touch it,” James said.

Gemma shook her head. She looked the monster up and down. It was rough and knobbly and there was a big blue vein running along the length of it. It was topped off by a large purple bell-shaped section and this had a small slit at the end.

She saw a bit of fluid dribbling from the slit but wasn’t sure what it was. “Do you need the toilet?” she asked him.

James smiled. “No,” he said, “That’s just pre-cum dribbling out.”

Gemma had no idea what pre-cum was. She didn’t ask because she didn’t want to sound any more stupid than she already did. Fancy asking him if he wanted the toilet, she thought.

“Go down,” James said.

“Down?” Gemma wasn’t sure what he meant.

“Go down on me,” James clarified, “Suck it.”

“I can’t,” Gemma said.

“Why not?” James asked.

“I... I...” she wasn’t sure what to say.

James put his hand behind her head, caressed her blonde hair between his fingers and then pushed her head down towards his crotch. “It’ll be okay, babe,” he said, “Trust me.”

He let go of her head. “You do trust me, don’t you?”

Gemma raised her head, looked up at him and nodded.

“Go on then,” he said, “If you don’t like it, you can stop.”

Gemma lowered her head again.

To be continued...
Old 11-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3

Here's a bonus chapter...

CHAPTER 3

“Gemma!” It was Tiffany’s voice.

Gemma quickly raised her head from James’s cock before she’d even put her lips round it.

“What the f...?” was all James could say.

There was the sound of footsteps on the stairs, getting louder.

“It’s Tiff,” Gemma said. “Hide.”

“Where?” James looked round the room. There was nowhere to hide. The sofa was facing the lounge door so he stood up, with his erection still standing proud, and went behind the sofa.

“Stay there and be quiet,” Gemma whispered to him, “I’ll tell you when to come out.”

The lounge door opened and Tiffany walked in, still in her pyjamas and rubbing her eyes.

“What is it?” Gemma said, “I told you not to come down here.”

“I called you,” Tiffany said with a yawn, “But you didn’t come.”

There was the faintest sound of a giggle from behind the sofa which Gemma heard but Tiffany didn’t.

“I was busy.” Gemma heard that giggle again. Shut the fuck up, James, she thought to herself.

Tiffany went over to the sofa and plonked herself down on it. “I’m thirsty,” she said.

Gemma sighed. “Stay there and I’ll get you some orange juice.” She went out to the kitchen to pour a glass of orange juice and quickly returned to the lounge.

Tiffany was holding up a pair of boxers. “Who’s is this?” she asked.

“Mine,” Gemma said. “Put them down.”

Tiffany dropped the boxers on the sofa and took the orange juice from Gemma.

“Drink that up and then get back to bed,” Gemma said, “It’s getting late.”

“It’s only...” Tiffany looked up at the wall clock, “not nine o clock yet.”

“You have to be in bed by nine,” Gemma said, “Mom said.”

Tiffany yawned again.

“Look,” Gemma said, “You’re tired. Drink up and get off to bed so I can finish my... homework.”

A faint giggle from behind the sofa.

“What was that?” Tiffany said.

“Nothing,” Gemma said. She took the half-empty glass from Tiffany. “Now go up to bed before Jess wakes up.”

Tiffany got up from the sofa and tottered towards the door.

Gemma put the glass down and took Tiffany’s hand. She led her sister back up to bed, made sure she was safely tucked in and then went back down to the lounge.

James was sitting on the sofa.

“You idiot,” Gemma said. “She almost heard you.”

“I couldn’t wait,” James said, holding up his flaccid cock.

“You didn’t...” Gemma went behind the sofa, “Make a mess on the carpet did you?”

“No,” James said, “Although with that pattern, nobody’d notice it.” He giggled again.

Gemma came out from the back of the sofa.

“So what did you do?”

“I caught it in my hand and...”

“I don’t want to know,” Gemma interjected.

“Sit down here,” James said, tapping the sofa, “And finish your homework.”

Gemma nodded at James’ cock in its flaccid state. “Looks like it’s too late for that now,” she said, “You want a cup of tea or coffee?”

“I’ll have this.” James picked up the half a glass of orange juice and finished it off. “Who was that?” he asked.

“Tiffany,” Gemma said.

“She’s not a bad looker,” James laughed.

“Don’t even think about it,” Gemma said, “She’s ten.”

“Only joking,” James said, “Come and sit on my lap and get me hard again.”

“I’m not in the mood now,” Gemma said, “And judging by that...” she pointed to the soft cock, “Neither are you.”

“So what are we going to do?” James asked.

“Do you want to watch a DVD?” Gemma asked him. “You have to be gone by ten thirty though.”

“Well,” James said, “You’d better get me hard then because I’m not going until we’ve done something together.”

Gemma walked up to James, knelt in front of him and started to stroke his cock. “If I can get it hard again,” she said, “I’ll do that thing you wanted.”

“I’ve changed my mind,” James said as he started to unbutton Gemma’s dress. “Let me see you for a change.”

Gemma let go of James’s cock and stood up. She allowed him to unbutton the front of her dress and open it up. She was wearing a matching white bra and panties.

“Beautiful,” James said. His cock was starting to burst into life again.

Gemma glanced down as his cock twitched a bit and started to enlarge.

“Take it off,” James said.

Gemma looked up at the clock and, realising she wouldn’t get rid of him otherwise, she slipped off the dress.

“Now the bra,” James said.

Gemma reached behind to unclip the bra and she dropped the straps over her shoulder. As if having second thoughts, she held the loose bra against her breasts for a few moments and then let go of it, exposing her small but pert breasts.

James reached up to fondle the breasts, one at a time, and then he put his hand on her pubic region, touching her through the panties.

Gemma sighed and then bit the bullet. She gripped the waistband of her panties and was about to peel them down when James stopped her.

“No,” he said, “Don’t.”

“What do you mean?” Gemma asked, hoping that she wouldn’t have to take them off.

“Let me do it for you,” James said.

Gemma bit her lip. She knew it was too good to be true.

James took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing her pubic area a bit at a time.

Gemma shivered. It wasn’t cold; it was nervousness... or was it excitement?

To be continued...
Old 11-26-2014, 03:54 AM   #5
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Anybody interested in this?

Is this story a damp squid?
Old 11-26-2014, 07:45 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Onwards and upwards...
Old 11-26-2014, 07:46 AM   #7
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

Just as James was about to reveal the full extent of Gemma’s cunt, the doorbell rang.

“Shit!” Gemma grabbed her panties and pulled them back up.

“Who can that be?” James moaned.

“I don’t know,” Gemma said, “Go and see.”

“I can’t answer it,” James said, “It’s not my house.”

The doorbell rang again.

“I can’t answer it like this,” Gemma said, referring to her undressed state.

“And I can?” James said sarcastically, “Like this?”

“Well, someone’s got to...”

The doorbell interrupted her.

“They’ll wake up Tiff and Jess in a minute,” Gemma continued. She grabbed her dress, slipped it on and hastily fastened up the buttons, getting them slightly out of line so that there was a spare button at the top and a corresponding spare button-hole at the bottom.

“You’ve got it wrong,” James said helpfully.

“It’ll have to do,” Gemma said as the doorbell rang again.

James held up her bra. “You forgot something,” he said, helpfully.

“Leave it,” Gemma said as she padded barefoot out of the lounge and to the front door. She put her ear to the door and then said, “Who is it?”

“It’s us,” came a voice.

Shit, Gemma thought, it’s Rebecca and Amelia from next door. “What are they doing up at this time? “Well?” she said, opening the door a crack, “What do you want?”

“Who was that boy?” Rebecca said.

“What boy?” Gemma replied as if butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

“A boy came to your house,” Amelia said, “We saw from the window.”

“He was just selling something,” Gemma lied.

“Well can we buy some of it please?” Amelia said.

Gemma sighed. She opened the door wider. “Mom and dad’ll be back in about an hour,” she said.

“We won’t take long,” Rebecca said, pushing the door and walking into the hallway. Her sister, Amelia, followed.

Amelia looked up the stairs. “Where is he? In your room?”

Chance would be a fine thing, Gemma thought. “No,” she said, “In the lounge.”

Gemma led the two girls into the lounge. It was empty. Even the discarded clothes were gone.

“James?” Gemma said, “You can come out now.”

James’ head popped up from the back of the sofa. “Hi,” he said.

“Wowee,” Amelia said.

James came out from his hiding place. He was still topless but had his boxers on to hide his disappointment.

“Who’s this hunk?” Rebecca said.

Gemma sighed. Rebecca and Amelia, meet James. James, meet Rebecca and Amelia.”

“Hiya, James,” Rebecca said, “I’m Rebecca, I’m seventeen and perfectly legal so if you want to stay above the law, I’m quite willing to help you out.”

“I’m Amelia,” Amelia said, “And I’m almost sixteen, so I’m almost perfectly legal, and ‘what she said’.”

Rebecca looked at her sister. “How can you be almost perfectly legal? You either are or you aren’t. And you aren’t for another four months.”

“I’m not going to be any different in four months time than I am now,” Amelia argued. “What you see is what you...”

“For God’s sake,” Gemma said, “Will you two stop squabbling? Mom and dad’ll be back soon. And Tiff and Jess are asleep upstairs.”

“No, I’m not, Gem.”

Gemma turned round to see Tiffany standing in the doorway. Oh, fuck, she thought. “What're you doing up?” she said to her little sister.

“What’s going on?” Tiffany asked through a yawn.

“Nothing,” Gemma said, “Amy and Becca from next door just came round to help me with my homework.”

“Homework?” Amelia said in surprise. “You got the wrong girls there.”

“Shh,” Gemma tried to shush Amelia up, “I’ll explain later.” Gemma went to the door and took Tiffany’s hand. “Let’s get you back to bed.”

She led Tiffany out of the lounge and back upstairs to bed. When she’d tucked the younger girl in bed, she said, “Now go to sleep.”

“Who was that boy?” Tiffany said.

“A friend of Becca’s,” Gemma lied, “He also came round to help with my homework.” As an afterthought, she added, “Don’t tell mom and dad about any of this, okay?”

Tiffany nodded and then yawned again.

“Now go to sleep,” Gemma said, as she turned out the light and closed the door.

As she walked into the lounge, Gemma saw James sitting on the sofa in his boxers and flanked either side by Amelia and Rebecca.

Amelia had her hand on James’ crotch which was starting to show another distinct bulge, and Rebecca was kissing James full on the mouth.

Amelia looked up as Gemma walked in. “Hi, Gem,” she said, her hand still on James’ crotch. “We’re just getting to know James.”

“So I see.” Gemma crossed her arms. “Do you two want a cup of tea or coffee?”

“Got anything stronger?” Rebecca asked, breaking away from her kiss.

“Black coffee?” Gemma suggested.

“I didn’t mean that,” Rebecca said.

“I know,” Gemma said, “Will you two get off my boyfriend?”

“Boyfriend?” Amelia sounded surprised.

Gemma sighed. “Yes.”

“Looks like we got the wrong end of the stick, Bex?” Amelia said to her elder sister.

Gemma looked down at Amelia’s hand which was still perched on James’ bulging crotch. “No,” she said, “Looks like you got the right end of the fucking stick.”

Amelia moved her hand. “Sorry, Gem.”

“Do you still want to...?” James was speaking to Gemma.

“What?” Gemma sounded a bit frustrated. “Fuck?”

“Yes,” James replied, calmly.

“Yes,” Gemma said. “If these two’ll get out of...”

The phone rang.

“Shit,” Gemma said, “What now?”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-26-2014 at 07:53 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:
Old 11-26-2014, 08:08 AM   #8
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue with the story, it's a great read as well.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 03:20 AM   #9
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

“Hello?” Gemma said into the phone in the hallway.

“Hello? Gemma? How’s everything?” It was her mother calling.

“Oh, okay mum.”

“Are Tiffany and Jessica in bed?”

“Yes, mum.”

“Listen sweetie,” Gemma’s mother said, “We’ll be staying at my sister’s tonight, so will you be okay getting Tiff and Jess up in the morning?”

“I suppose so,” Gemma said, “There’s no school tomorrow so I might let them have a lie-in.”

“Great,” her mother said, “We’ll be back about midday and we’ll bring you a takeaway for lunch.”

“Okay, mum,” Gemma was only half-listening. She was hoping that the others didn’t make too much noise.

“If you need us for anything, just give us a call.”

“Yes, mum.”

“See you tomorrow noon then.”

“See you, mum.”

“Goodnight, and don’t stay up too late.”

“Won’t mum. Goodnight.”

She hung up the phone and went back into the lounge.

James and Rebecca were sitting at separate ends of the sofa, looking innocent.

Amelia was kneeling on the carpet, rummaging through the DVD cabinet.

“Who was on the phone?” Amelia asked without looking up from the DVDs.

“Mum,” Gemma said, “Looks like I’m going to be home alone tonight and tomorrow morning.”

“Home almost alone you mean,” Rebecca said.

“What do you mean?” Gemma asked.

Rebecca turned to Amelia. “Meels, go round and tell mum we’ll be staying at Gemma’s tonight.”

“Do what?” Gemma said in disbelief.

“It’ll be fun,” Rebecca said, “Like a sort of sleepover.”

Amelia got up from the floor. “Shall I bring our nightwear?”

“No,” Rebecca said. “You know I sleep naked.”

James coughed and cleared his throat.

“I’ll get mine, then,” Amelia said.

“I can’t believe you two,” Gemma said.

“I know,” Rebecca said, “We’re so kind to you.”

Gemma shook her head in disbelief.

“Can I stay too?” James asked.

“Why not?” Gemma said sarcastically, “Let’s have a party.” Realising that Rebecca might take that statement seriously, she added, “There’ll be NO partying.”

“Meels,” Rebecca said to her sister, “Bring my box of tricks too. It’s in my bedside cabinet. And NO looking at my diary. It’s alarmed.”

“I’d be alarmed if I knew the things you got up to, Bex,” Amelia said, walking out of the lounge.

Gemma heard the front door open and close. “Right,” she said, “I’m having a cup of coffee. Anyone else want one?”

James shook his head.

Rebecca shook her head.

Gemma went out to the kitchen to make her cup of coffee and took it back into the lounge.

“What was that DVD you mentioned,” James asked her, “The one with a bit of sex in it?”

“American Werewolf In London,” Gemma said, “You just see Jenny Agutter and the American actor...”

“David Naughton,” Rebecca said.

“Go on,” James said, “What else?”

Gemma sighed. “You just see Jenny Agutter and David Naughton naked on the bed, writhing around in ecstasy while they’re having passionate sex, to the soundtrack of Van Morrison’s Moondance. No big deal.”

“You could say that David Naughton has... nought on.” Rebecca burst out laughing at her own joke.

Gemma gave out an exaggerated mock laugh. “Very funny.” She sat down on the sofa between James and Rebecca.

“Are we going to watch it then?” James asked. “I’ve fancied Jenny Agutter ever since I first saw The Railway Children.”

“Pervert!” Rebecca said from the other end of the sofa. “She was a child then.”

“It was the way she said: ‘Daddy, my daddy’, I think, ” James added.

“Pervert!” Gemma said.

“So,” James said, “Are we? Going to watch it?”

Rebecca got up and went over to the DVD cabinet. “Which shelf, Gem?”

“The top one.” Gemma took a sip of her coffee. All thoughts of intimacy with James had now gone and she guessed they would not return.

Rebecca found the DVD and put it into the appropriate slot below the TV. She switched it on.

The movie started with a view of the rolling Yorkshire moors and a truck approaching from the far distance, to the soundtrack of ‘Blue Moon’.

“Is this good?” James asked.

“Just be quiet and watch it,” Rebecca said.

The truck comes into view and, as the song ends, you see the two American tourists sitting in the back of the tuck surrounded by sheep.

Rebecca laughed when she saw it.

“Shh,” Gemma said.

“Sorry.” Rebecca stopped laughing.

They continued to watch the movie in silence.

There was a knock on the front door.

Gemma jumped up, scared that Tiffany and Jessica might be woken again. “I’ll get it.”

“It’ll be Meels,” Rebecca said.

Gemma went out and let Amelia in.

Amelia had two carrier bags.

They went back into the lounge.

“What you watching?” Amelia asked.

“American Werewolf In London,” Rebecca said, “We’re waiting for the bit where Jenny Agutter gets fucked by David Naughton.”

“Why don’t you fast-forward it?” Amelia suggested, sitting on the sofa in the place recently vacated by Gemma.

“We want to watch it properly,” Rebecca said, “It’s a good film.”

“How much have I missed?” Amelia asked.

“Not much,” Rebecca said, her eyes fixed on the screen, “They’re on the moors. You haven’t missed the bit where they get attacked by the wolf yet.”

“Cool,” Amelia said, “That’s the best bit. I like gore.”

“Did you get my box?” Rebecca asked.

“Yeah,” Amelia said, “It’s in the blue carrier. The other one’s my nightie.”

“Is it a see-through nightie?” James asked her.

Amelia winked at him. “You’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Excuse me,” Gemma said, “I think I’m going to be sick.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 11-27-2014 at 03:36 AM.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:19 AM   #10
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

The movie reached the bit that everyone was waiting for and, as the American tourist, now a fully-fledged werewolf, took the fragrant Jenny Agutter to bed and made love to her, to the lilting tones of Van Morrison, some of the viewers were getting turned on.

“Well, it's a marvellous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes..."

James was getting hard at the sight of the naked Jenny Agutter being fucked and his hand slipped inside his boxers.

Rebecca noticed this and she started to rub herself through her jeans. She unzipped them and slipped a finger inside, pushing the soft material of her panties into her slit, as Jenny Agutter was caressing her new lover on screen. She thought David Naughton was hot, but then she thought every guy was hot.

Amelia had her hand under her nightie and inside her panties. She was frantically finger-fucking herself in time to the song.

Gemma just watched the film, totally un-aroused by it.

When the scene was over, they all continued to watch the rest of the movie, although certain bits were too much for Gemma and she had to close her eyes at some points.

When the movie had finished, Gemma turned it off.

“It was sad at the end wasn’t it?” Gemma said with a tear in her eye. “I didn’t want him to die.”

“You wuss!” Amelia said.

“What now?” Rebecca said. She zipped up her jeans which were still undone from her earlier activity.

“Bed, I think,” Gemma said, “It’s getting late. The sofa folds down at the back into a double bed for you two. There’s extra blankets and pillows in the cupboard under the stairs. James will have to sleep on the floor.”

“Bed?” Rebecca argued, “Already?”

“It’s late,” Gemma repeated with a yawn.

“Nah,” Amelia said, “It’s still early for us.”

“Let’s play truth or dare for a bit,” Rebecca suggested.

“Yeah,” James said, “I’ll go for that!”

“You would,” Rebecca said slyly. “You just want to see us all naked don’t you?”

Gemma didn’t mention that James had already almost seen her naked and, thankfully, James didn’t mention it either.

“If not, how about strip poker, then?” Rebecca said.

“No cards,” Gemma said.

“They’re in my box of tricks,” Rebecca said, “Along with certain other goodies.”

“I think truth or dare would be okay for the time being,” Gemma said. She didn’t fancy strip poker. For one thing, she had no idea how to play poker so she would almost certainly lose. At least she knew the basic rules of truth or dare.

“Who goes first then?” Amelia asked.

“My idea,” Rebecca said, “So I will.”

“Basic rules first,” Amelia said, “One: No more than two truths in a row. Two: If you answer a question falsely or you refuse a dare, there’s a forfeit chosen by the other players. Three: Nothing outside this house.”

“Four: Just us four. Nothing that involves Tiff or Jess,” Gemma insisted, “They’re asleep and anyway they’re too young for even the innocent dares.”

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Let’s go then. Gemma, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Gemma said.

“What did you and James get up to before me and Amelia turned up?”

“Er...” Gemma knew she couldn’t lie. James might point it out, just to get her to do a forfeit. She couldn’t trust him yet.

“Go on,” Amelia pressed, “We’re waiting.”

“We were going to... how can I say it?”

“Just say it,” Rebecca said.

“James asked me to give him a... a... a...”

“A what?” Rebecca said, “A cup of coffee?”

“No,” Gemma said, “A... you know, suck his... willy.”

“A blow job?” Rebecca knew all the technical terms.

“Yes,” Gemma said quietly.

“And did you?”

“No,” Gemma said, “We were interrupted.”

“Why is it called a blow job, when you have to suck?” Amelia wanted to know.

“How should I know?” Rebecca said.

“Sorry?” Amelia apologised.

“Anyway, Gemma, how did you end up minus your bra?” Rebecca said, “I notice that you’re not wearing one under your dress but there is one behind the sofa.”

“That’s two questions,” Gemma said. “My turn now. Amelia, truth or dare?”

“Truth I guess.”

“Are you an actual virgin?” Gemma asked. She could say the word when it applied to someone else.

“Technically, yes,” Amelia said, “But I’m hoping that will soon change.”

“Your turn,” Gemma said.

“Bex,” Amelia said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’m no pussy,” Rebecca said, “Dare me.”

“I dare you to strip for James,” Amelia said, “Let him see you completely.”

“No,” Gemma said.

“I don’t mind,” Rebecca said, “I said I’m no pussy... but I’m not ashamed of the one I have.” She stood up and started to strip.

Rebecca wore a loose top and a pair of jeans. She crossed her arms, gripped the hem of her top and pulled it up over her head, mussing up her hair a bit. She wore a pink bra underneath which supported an average pair of breasts.

Gemma looked at James. He was glued to Rebecca’s body.

Gemma looked down at James’ boxers. They were tented to the fullest extent.

Rebecca unfastened her jeans and lowered them to her ankles, revealing a pink pair of panties, which matched her bra. Rebecca sat on the edge of the sofa, kicked off her shoes and then pulled off her jeans, one leg at a time. She stood up again.

“Are you ready for this James?” Rebecca said.

James just nodded without taking his eyes off Rebecca.

Rebecca unclipped her bra and shook it off, exposing her breasts.

James whistled.

Rebecca stood up, walked in front of James and seductively peeled down her panties.

When they were off, she posed for James. “Like it?” she asked him.

James swallowed hard. “Yes,” he squeaked, “It’s beautiful.”

“Do I stay like this now?” Rebecca asked Amelia, “Or can I put them on again?”

“What comes off, stays off,” Amelia said.

“Fine.” Rebecca sat down on the sofa again. “James, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Chicken,” Rebecca said. “Which of us three girls would you most like to fuck?”

“I’m sorry, Rebecca,” James said, “But it would still have to be Gemma.”

Gemma smiled.

“Can I change the order?” James asked.

“If you like,” Rebecca said.

“Amelia,” James said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll have a dare too,” Amelia said.

“I dare you to...” James glanced down at Amelia’s carrier bag. “I dare you to change into your nightie. Your sister’s already in her nightwear so you get into yours.”

“In front of everyone?” Amelia said.

“You can turn away from us if you like,” James said, “Or even go out into the hallway and do it, but you have to stay in your nightie.”

“Fine.” Amelia stood up, picked up the bag with her nightie in and went out into the hallway.

A few minutes went by.

“I can hardly wait,” James said.

“I bet you can’t,” Gemma said.

The lounge door opened again...

To be continued...
Old 11-29-2014, 08:27 AM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That ended awful.....lol I like the suspense actually more to look forward too.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #12
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
That ended awful.....lol I like the suspense actually more to look forward too.
You don't know who's going to walk in yet, do you? Don't judge too soon.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:41 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 7

Jklivin: Please note that this chapter ends on a sad note. Please allow Gemma her moment of grief. There'll be more cliffhangers soon.

CHAPTER 7

Amelia walked into the lounge wearing her nightie.

Gemma noticed that it was indeed a see-through one and that Amelia’s black bra and lighter coloured panties were clearly visible through it.

“Like what you see?” Amelia said.

“Yeah,” James said.

“I was talking to Gemma,” Amelia pointed out.

Gemma realised that she was staring at Amelia’s body and she quickly averted her eyes away from it.

“My turn,” Amelia said, “Gemma, truth or dare?”

“I can have one more truth before I have to take a dare,” Gemma said, “So, truth.”

“Have you ever done anything intimate with another girl?” Amelia asked.

“No,” Gemma said, “Apart from... well, you know, looking at the other girls in the showers at school.”

“Maybe we’ll change that, too, before the game’s over,” Amelia said with a sly wink.

“Becca,” Gemma said, “Truth or dare?”

“Well, I’m already naked,” Rebecca said, so what’s the worst that can happen? Dare!”

“I dare you to do whatever you need to do to get rid of James’ erection,” Gemma said.

“Anything?” Rebecca asked.

“Use your imagination,” Gemma said, “I know you’ve got one.”

Rebecca stared at James’ still-tented boxers and licked her lips. “Well, it’s life, Jim, but not as we know it.”

Rebecca stood up from the sofa and knelt in front of James who was still sitting at the other end. “How far gone are you?” she asked him.

“Almost ready to burst,” James said. “In fact, if you don’t hurry...”

“Stand up,” Rebecca interjected.

James stood up.

Rebecca pulled down his boxers and his erection sprung back up. Rebecca took his shaft in her hand and she started to pump it back and forth. The purple tip seemed to get darker and there was a twitch. The cock spurted out semen all over Rebecca’s naked body, landing mostly on her breasts and, because she was kneeling down, over her thighs.

“All done,” Rebecca said.

Gemma couldn’t believe what she just saw.

Rebecca licked the tip of James’ cock clean, wiped herself clean with her hand and then put her hand to her mouth, taking in all the ejaculated fluid. Then, and only then, did she get to her feet and sit down again.

James pulled up his boxers and sat down again. “I’m allowed to pull them up,” he said,” Because removing them was not part of a dare for me.”

All the girls nodded.

“My turn,” Rebecca said, “Meels, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amelia said.

“Would you like to lick out another girl?” Rebecca asked.

“Yeah,” Amelia said, “I’ll try anything once.”

“And twice if you like it?” Rebecca giggled.

Amelia ignored her sister’s comment. “James,” she said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Have you ever fucked another boy?” Amelia asked.

“No way,” James said, “I’m not like that. I prefer girls. Becca, truth or dare?”

“Me again?” Rebecca said. “Truth.”

“No point asking her if she’s a virgin,” Amelia said, “That would just be a waste of a question. Everyone knows she isn’t.”

“How old were you when you lost your virginity?” James asked.

Rebecca looked at her sister. “Well, Meels, you’re about to learn something you didn’t know.” She looked back to James. “I was twelve.”

“Twelve?” Amelia was genuinely shocked. “You got fucked when you were twelve? Who by?”

“It’s not your go,” Rebecca pointed out. “Gemma, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Gemma said, “Just a truth for me.”

“When did you last masturbate?” Rebecca asked with a glint in her eye.

“Er...” Gemma hesitated. “It was... last night. But not completely.”

“What do you mean, not completely?”

“I didn’t, you know...” Gemma stopped short.

“Come?” Rebecca guessed, “You didn’t come?”

“No,” Gemma admitted, “Amelia, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Amelia said.

Gemma wanted to take the attention off herself. “When you went to collect Becca’s box of tricks, did you look at her diary?”

Rebecca gave her sister a dagger-like stare. “Well?”

Amelia took a deep swallow before answering. “No, I didn’t.”

“You better not have done,” Rebecca said.

“James,” Amelia said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll try dare,” James said, “This game’s already gone much further than I was expecting.”

Further than I expected too, Gemma thought to herself.

“I dare you to...” she glanced across at Rebecca, “Lick out Becca’s pussy.”

“No,” Gemma said, “He’s my...” She left it unfinished.

“It’s a dare,” Amelia said.

“I don’t mind,” James said, “We’ve only known each other a couple of months, Gem, and you are technically underage for sex.”

“And James has his needs,” Rebecca said, “His male urges.” She sat back on the sofa and opened her legs, to expose her labia. “Come on, James, don’t be shy.”

James mouthed ‘sorry’ to Gemma and then knelt in front of Rebecca.

Gemma couldn’t look. She turned away while James put his tongue inside Rebecca’s cunt and licked her out.

Gemma only turned back to look when she heard Rebecca screaming out in ecstasy.

“Shut up,” Gemma said, “You’ll wake the girls.”

“She’ll wake the dead,” Amelia said.

James brought Rebecca to completion and then removed his tongue. He looked up at Gemma. “You’ll be the only one I’ll make love to Gemma,” he said, “Even if one them dares me to fuck them, I’ll choose the forfeit instead. I promise you.”

“I’m going to bed,” Gemma said, “You can do what you like. I’m sure the sofa bed will accommodate the three of you.”

She stormed out of the room and went upstairs. Before going into her room, she looked in on her sisters. They were both sound asleep.

Gemma went into her room and shut the door. The tears began even before she’d thrown herself onto her bed, and they didn’t stop until she’d cried herself to sleep.

To be continued..
Old 12-01-2014, 09:15 AM   #14
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting details and a little jealousy for Gemma. I love it.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:55 PM   #15
dickface

noo Gemma, dont be sad! poor girl, i hope she gets her mans back soon. great story, i cant wait for more.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk