Old 04-27-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
xJohnSmithx

Smile Lust.

I decided I would share a story of an experience I had this past weekend, This is my first story posting so I apologize for any mistakes, let me know what you think and if you'd like more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 - Empty Home, Full of Passion.

Not just a week ago I found myself at new friends house, unexpectedly we ended up alone in her room, it’s strange how time seems to go by so fast when distracted by a member of the opposite gender. Her bra was off, we kissed and caressed each other and before we knew it two hours had passed us by. We knew we needed more time together and soon, but it was so hard with her sister sitting in the next room so we knew we couldn't go too far.

Finally an opportunity arose, my parents were going away for the weekend meaning I would have the house completely to myself…well not completely. She showed up around 7pm, things started off pretty slow, we kissed hello and went for short walk in the late afternoon sun. When we got back to the house I had a mattress from an old bed waiting in a nearby room so I could pull it out into the living room, needless to say it paid off. I pulled it out and grabbed some blankets and pillows to make everything super comfy. Put on a movie and not 30 seconds later we were all over each other…

Being alone seems to unlock a certain door in one’s mind, it make becoming intimate much easier when there is no worry of getting caught.

We pulled close, I caressed her soft skin as my lips touched hers, softly, slowly. Reaching under her shirt I pulled it up over her head and off with ease, my eyes locked on her, she was staring back at me, almost piercing my very soul. Grabbing her wrists I held them above her head leaving her almost helpless as she tried to fight back, but to no avail, I had the advantage being on top. Reaching down with my other hand I ran my hand down her exposed chest, kissing her neck she let out a loud moan and arched her body into mine; I found a sensitive spot. Nibbling on her earlobes produced nearly the same effect but with even more passion raging inside of her.

I let go of her wrists, her hands pressed hard into my chest, she ripped off my shirt and began slowly digging her nails into my back, leaving crimson marks down my spine…We rolled over, I relinquished power to her, she was on top now. Her one hand began to wander down to my jeans, feeling, pulling. She unbuckled my belt and pulled it out of the loops around my waist.

All of this, the passion and the lust… within a matter of minutes, oh and we’re just getting started.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send me any input you'd like, hopefully you peoples enjoy!!
(More to come soon)

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk