Old 07-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
OffKilterHalo

Key car hire / car rental

My car decided to break down the day before I was to drive to the local airport. So I had to hire / rent a car. That evening, as I was diving it about, a friend of mine dared me to strip off in the car; and, I did. Which lead to me thinking about these dares, sort of a escalating set.

All dares are for some set period of time (day, weekend, week, month, year) and have a duration (5 minutes, quarter hour, hour, etc).

For the alloted period of time given, every time you are in a hired / rented car (or vehicle):
- (Easy) While in the vehicle, expose yourself in some way (that would be deemed indecent where you live) for the duration set at the time of the dare.
- (Medium) While in the vehicle, go bottomless for the duration set at the time of the dare.
- (Difficult) While in the vehicle, strip off completely for the duration set at the time of the dare.
- (Very Difficult) While in the vehicle, strip off completely for the duration set at the time of the dare and either edge or orgasm.
This one can be particularly tricky depending on interpretation. If you hire a paddleboat at the lake in a park, you might have to take the dare (it is a hired / rented vehicle after all). You can also have it apply to any hired / rented vehicle you happen to find yourself in, whether you hired / rented it or someone else did.

My personal goal is to go an entire year, where I'm completely naked in any vehicle I personally have hired for a minimum of a quarter hour. So far I'm 3/3.

Anyone else ever done something like this?
OffKilterHalo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk