Old 01-17-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
lineup

Default Punish me

I haven't studied for my college course exam that I'm taking, and it's today. I need some punishment for it, I think, and I was wondering if you could dare me some clit spanking dares?

Every time I get a PM with 'Wooden Pony:' and then I number, I will ride my pony like that for that many minutes.
Send me a PM with a number and a household object! I will smack my clit.
lineup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

rub your pussy 50 times with sand paper and your clit directly 20 times
coat the upper surface of your wooden pony with icyhot or hotsauce get on it make sure you can't touch the floor with your feet and suspend your college books and stationary from your feet to add to the pull you may only use your hands to balence yourself everytime you use them to take your weight off the pony you will spank each nipple 20 times with a rular. stay like this for atleast 30mins

for every minute under 60 that you spend on the pony as described above you will smack your clit with a rular hard.

write a detailed report here
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
lineup

Do I need a punishment for not replying?
Well, I rubbed myself with sandpaper which made me very sore, then the icy hot felt like it burned my clit. I sat on the pony for the full 60 minutes, so I didn't get to spank my clit, which was a shame. Feel free to make me do it again but with a lot of clit spanking as well throughout the punishment as punishment for not replying quickly or fully.

Every time I get a PM with 'Wooden Pony:' and then I number, I will ride my pony like that for that many minutes.
Send me a PM with a number and a household object! I will smack my clit.
lineup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #4
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

You were already being punished hard, so a very hard punishment is due for net reporting back. Spank your pussy and each breast 20 times with a ruler. Then put icy hot on your pussy and a clothes peg on each breast and get on your wooden pony for the 10 minutes. hands on head, the first time they come off double the time, after that stay on for half an hour and report back for extra punishment. After that icy hot on your pussy and nipples, and hold a coin to the wall with each nipple while kneeling on dry rice for half an hour, again hands on head. If the coins drop report back for extra punishment.

This is just the first installment, there is more to follow.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk