Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2011, 03:05 AM   #1
opennina
Account Banned

Default Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie

hey guys well my names nina im pretty new to this site but i think iv figured out how it works lol, anyway im looking for extreme anal tasks and possibly tasks that will give me a permanent anal gape well actually im not 100 % sure if that is even possible so also if you know anything about that and how to get one it would be greatly appreciate. i also enjoy enemas but dont have an enema bag so have to use shower hose or be creative to get any liquid besides water in me. i have also heard of semi solid enemas but not really sure what they are but would love to try one lol like i like trying to hold in a hard to hold enema with a plug i cant get out ( ive only ever used apples for this) and mabey even trying to keep it in overnight though i would need something to really plug me for that lol. i love orgasm and inserting stuff in my pussy however unlike my ass i dont wont to overstretch my pussy want to keep it tight so dont use anything bigger than a carrot there.

ok well i think you know my likes and what i am after, but here are my limits
no family, freinds, extreme tit torture (needles), huge pussy insertions,public.

i will do any task that fit what i am looking for and dont cross my limits if i fail your task i will accept whatever punishment you deem nessercary as long as it is within my limits

have fun creating tasks for me and even though im new to this site my ass is not new to anal stretching lol oh yeah and dont forget to let me know anything you might know about my goal

edit:
i will only be able to use household stuff cant afford decent toys and have no where to keep them, i thinki shoould clear up some stuff for future tasks though, the largets thing i have inserted is this litle ruber ball you know you get them in like basket balls soccer balls etc it is about the size of a tennis ball i inserted that and pumped up as much as i could got bigger than a lage apple but more ovally, it poped afer about 5 minutes in me though, currently i have used apples and a can of coke for insetions i cannot get the can of coke deep enough to close around it though so about an inch sticks out, i cannot fist my self not because of size but becuase i cant bend it in enough, on enemas since i dont have an enema bag it is hard to measure how much water is in me, on the subject of overnight i have done stuff like that and i am willing to risk overnight tasks with household things as long as the household object wont break no you guys have an idea where im at hope it helps

Last edited by opennina; 07-04-2011 at 02:33 AM.
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to opennina for this post:
Old 07-01-2011, 04:53 AM   #2
blackice

Try inserting a baseball bat into your ass. Maybe also try fisting your asshole.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:06 AM   #3
alexusssb

If you'd like to spend some money you should buy the anal stretching ring set.
alexusssb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 05:16 AM   #4
opennina
Account Banned

sorry guys forgot to mention i dont have any toys or the money to buy any decent ones so we will have to stick with household stuff, sorry black dont have a bat
Old 07-01-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
humpy1507

Get a coke can which has been unopened, place it on a chair and insert it 3/4 into your ass and sit there for one hour.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:16 AM   #6
fireman
gD king

Go to the grocery store; get a piece of ginger from the produce section. Go home peel it, insert it, and keep it in as long as possible. At least 15 min. Any extra is great, pm me with all details in depth. If you fail you will get a punishment.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:44 AM   #7
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by humpy1507 View Post
Get a coke can which has been unopened, place it on a chair and insert it 3/4 into your ass and sit there for one hour.
hey did your dare took abotu 10 minutes to get can in cant push it in fully anyway so sitting was fine but did get really sore around the 30 min mark just did some math homework while i was waiting for the hour to pass
Old 07-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #8
Master PMB

Send a message via AIM to Master PMB
Cool Task

Use to vibrators with new batterys and see if u can sleep with them in over night
Master PMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:12 AM   #9
crossdressingwedgie
Account Banned

Default complimeant

this is a compliment your so hot my dick could be your 24/7 toy your so hot

Dislikes: public,friends,rude people,messy, or anything over 30 minutes long

LOOK AT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT IS CROSSDRESSINGWEDDGIE1
crossdressingwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 04:27 AM   #10
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Put a candles in half way and light it. Every next day ad a candle. Do this for 3 weeks so ad end u have 21 candles in
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:57 AM   #11
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

A 2ltr bottle to use for stretching would seem to be perfect. Brace yourself on something then squat down on it. Keep this up until you feel very full. When you've reached a good point, keep going up and back down on this spot, every once in a while put your whole body wait into it and push down hard. Hold it for 10 seconds then come back up. Repeat for at least a few hours. Let me know if this worked.
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #12
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie22 View Post
A 2ltr bottle to use for stretching would seem to be perfect. Brace yourself on something then squat down on it. Keep this up until you feel very full. When you've reached a good point, keep going up and back down on this spot, every once in a while put your whole body wait into it and push down hard. Hold it for 10 seconds then come back up. Repeat for at least a few hours. Let me know if this worked.
by let you know if this worked do you mean if i manage to get the widest point in?
Old 07-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #13
DeepMind

find an object you can fit in your ass relatively easy, put it in, an keep it there at all time. remove only to go to bathroom or when doing other task. something kind of "T" shaped, so it will fitin and the "T" part will prevent it to get completely in, while fiting in your "crack", not preventing you of everyday movement.

Remove for cleaning and the like, but always wear it beside of that.

you could use some kind of wood part... could found in any home renovation center, like part of ramp or the like, small pre made table leg... search a bit, you should find something.

But the idea is to always have something in your ass, 24/7, that prevent your ass to close.

Keep PERFECT hygiene tho... use condom for safety on the object...

In fact, buying a butt plug would be the best: yeah, there is the concern of the maney, but you don't have to care about where storing it: you will not have to keep it elsewhere then in your ass at all time
DeepMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #14
opennina
Account Banned

yes i understand what you mean but i couldnt keep something in like that 24/7 cause i play sport and could accidently shit it out etc plus public is a limit for and when you sugest a task also say what object to use not just find something that fits
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 AM   #15
sully

what sports do u play?? ru on any teams??
sully is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk