Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-02-2016, 05:02 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Drink sub Lucy's weekly thread of pet adventures

This is going to be a story thread about my fantasy pet-adventures.

I plan on writing a story every week and post it in this thread every weekend.
So, those of you who like my stories can stay tuned.

The parts won't be as long as my other stories but it will be an adventure! I won't know how he story is going to go, because it will be a long running thing. I'm quite excited actually, to see how the pet will fare
I may decide to incorporate any great ideas when posted here. I will not include ideas that hugely upset the storyline.

(Sir Stefan has already told me that if I suffer from writer's block, he may "help" me, by withholding my orgasms and prolong my denial that week. Hmm so nice of him to help his pet. )

The premise is a holiday with my owner. This is the first part. All I know is that I'm naked and didn't have to pack any clothes. Where we're going is known only by my owner...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-02-2016, 05:03 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default A pet play holiday part 1

Today was a lovely day. We were going on holiday! The retro Volkswagen van was in the driveway. We'd lovingly restored it and converted it into a camper van. A pet proof camper van...
It was early in the morning and I was happily packing all our stuff, while Sir made sure the van was ready. A task that didn't go too quickly, because moving around on all fours with a lot of stuff to carry isn't easy. But, Sir gleefully told me that I wouldn't be needing any clothes for myself, so that would at least save me some time. This had me worried a little, because I had no idea where we were going. But, it wasn't my decision to make and I didn't trouble myself any further with it.

I was however, instructed to pack all of my toys. I needed a whole bag just to fit them all in.
At 9 am, we were ready to go. I was still naked, but sir had made me put on my sneakers. Was I going on holiday like this?
"Here pet" Sir said. I sat up in front of him, front paws next to my tits. Exactly how Sir likes it. He put on my mittens and fastened them together behind my back with a padlock. Then he put on my collar and locked it as well. With a big grin, he held up my chastity belt. "I've made some alterations" he said and he showed me. Inside, were now two dildos. Of course I knew where they would be going... "there are electrodes in them which I can operate with this remote. I need my pet to behave of course, during the journey" he said, while holding up a black box with several buttons on it. With some effort, I managed to insert both dildos. One in my cunt and on in my ass.
I sighed, feeling very stuffed. How long was I going to have to wear these, I wondered. Sir put on the belt and made it tight! Then he put a padlock through the buckle, clicked it shuts and put the keys in his pocket. The belt wasn't going to come off soon, I guessed.

Sir attached a chain to my collar and I walked behind him to the van. "If you promise to behave, you can sit with me in the front" Sir said. I nodded vigorously. Of course I wanted to behave! I climbed into the van with some help from my owner and sat down on the passenger seat. Sir locked my chain to the dashboard. Sitting down wasn't very comfortable with the two big dildos filling me up, but I managed to relax a little.
Sir sat down behind the wheel and started the car. Off we went. I moaned whenever there was a bump in the road, causing the dildos to penetrate even deeper. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Sir smile.

When we'd been driving a while, Sir said he was in desperate need of a coffee. We stopped for gas and he went inside the petrol station. "Hmm coffee, that sounds good" I thought. When Sir returned, I saw he was just carrying one cup. He got back behind the wheel and sighed contentedly while sipping his coffee. I looked at him jealously and opened my mouth to speak. Before I could though, a hard shock zapped my cunt and ass. I jumped and gave a yelp! "I told you to behave", Sir said. "Pets don't talk, do they?" I knew better than to reply and just shook my head and stared out the window.

The journey continued and I had trouble concentrating on anything else but the dildos. Sir had switched on the radio and was drumming his hands on the steering wheel, singing along. I wanted to sing as well, but of course pets don't do that. I got restless and started to move around a little. Even worse, I felt I had to pee. I knew from past experiences that I had better wait and hold it, if I didn't want to be punished. Unconsciously, I moved around more and more. Another hard shock and another jump from me. "You're making me nervous pet", Sir said. "I've got to focus on the driving you know. You're just sitting there, taking it easy. I'm the one that has to do all the hard work". I balked at this, this wasn't fair! Stupidly, I started to tell him as much, which resulted in another, even harder shock. I was almost in tears now, and even worse; it increased the pressure I felt in my bladder. "Now, if you behave yourself until the next stop, you get to pee. It's only half an hour away".

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 10-02-2016 at 05:31 AM.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:30 AM   #3
sir stefan
Account Banned

Wow.... A masterpiece.....
Oh menn, we fantasized about this during yesterday evening chat.
Pfffff, ...... My pet is soo talented.......
It's soo amazing.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 10-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you
-----------------

One hint, for all you lovely readers; the pet and her owner will be going to a "pet-friendly" campground

Hmm I'll make sure to study their regulations well. I guess number one is; pets should be kept on a leash at all times....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-07-2016, 09:46 AM   #5
little pet
getDare Succubus

Sign A pet play holiday part 2

I was on my best behaviour for the next 30 minutes. I really didn't want to miss my bathroom break! The rocking and bumping of the car provided pleasant stimulation and I enjoyed myself in silence, closing my eyes from time to time. At one point Sir held a water bottle In front of me and I took some sips. "Not far now pet," Sir said. I was grateful for that, though I did wonder how I was going to go to the toilet completely naked. That would surely get us in trouble wouldn't it?

When we arrived at the next stop, Sir parked the van close to the bushes. He got out and went around to the passenger side to unlock my chain from the dashboard. "Hop out pet, you can do it," Sir said. Carefully, because my hands were still secured in the mittens behind my back, I jumped to the ground. Sir caught me and made sure I landed on my feet. I looked around anxiously, I felt very vulnerable like this. Calmly, he pulled out his key ring and unlocked the chastity belt. He told me to take it off and I did, carefully. I sighed, It suddenly felt empty now.

Then, my owner pulled on the chain that was still connected to my collar and led me to the bushes. We stopped next to a tree and Sir told me to go ahead and pee. I squatted awkwardly and tried to relax. That wasn't easy, especially with Sir watching me. He was looking at his watch and told me I had 1 minute. That made it even harder to relax! Finally, I was able to let go and the relief was lovely. But halfway through, Sir stopped me; "Minute's up, you've had your time." I cursed, I wasn't finished yet! Sir slapped my left tit hard. "I told you to stop, didn't I? With a lot of difficulty, I managed to stop the flow, feeling frustrated and not as relieved as I'd hoped. "Damn you Sir!" I said, regretting it instantly.

He said nothing. Just pulled on my chain, directing me back to the van. He opened up the back door and almost lifted me inside. Then he bent me forward over the small dining table, pushing my face down and spanked me hard. When my ass felt like it was on fire, Sir stopped. "Stay here and don't move a muscle" he growled, as he fastened my chain to a leg of the table. I obeyed, and I heard him get out of the van and walk off. He'd left the door open and my ass was completely on display to anyone who decided to look inside. Still, I didn't dare move, so I just waited.

When he returned I saw him holding his coffee cup and my bowl. He set the bowl on the floor and poured the coffee in. I felt relieved. Coffee, I'd been craving that! He told me to get on my knees and drink. I knelt down and took a sip. Cold! Sir must have seen the look on my face and he said "that's what pets get when they misbehave. They should be grateful for the leftovers their owner give them. Reluctantly, I slurped the nasty, cold coffee until the bowl was empty. Sir pinched my cheek. "Good pet".

"It's time to continue the trip, or we'll never get there before the evening," Sir said. "I don't want any more trouble from you though, so you can spend the rest of the trip in your cage."

The cage had been an important part of pet-proofing the van. Sir had built it to fit exactly under one of the benches of the dining area which consisted of two couches with a table in the middle. The table could be lowered to fit in between the couches to convert it into a bed at night. Of course I wasn't allowed to sleep with Sir in the bed, that was a privilege that rarely got granted. Pets normally sleep in their cage. Mercifully, Sir had brought my soft blanket and it was laying on the floor of the cage.

"Get in," Sir said. He unlocked the chain from my collar and I got down in front of the cage, shuffling forwards on my knees. It was difficult with my hands still fastened behind my back, but it didn't look like they were going to be released any time soon. When I was halfway inside the cage, Sir pushed against my butt with his shoe and I was shoved forwards, flat on my stomach. At least I was completely inside now. I could only just sit on my knees, but I couldn't raise my upper body, forcing me to kneel down or lie curled up inside.

Sir knelt down beside the cage; "If there's anything you want to say before we continue the journey, now is your chance." I looked up at him with some difficulty and told him that I was quite hungry. I saw Sir walk off, only to return a minute later. He threw some dog biscuits on the floor of the cage and petted my head." Now behave, my little trouble maker. With some luck we'll be at the campground before dark. I'm sure it will be fun. For me, at least....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-08-2016, 02:28 AM   #6
sir stefan
Account Banned

fun fun fun fun....
Wow, what a fantasy.... I'm in it,... and I enjoy every inch of it.
So nice to have an other vacation.
You write so welllll.....
We are cute... aren't we?
Old 10-08-2016, 04:38 AM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
fun fun fun fun....
Wow, what a fantasy.... I'm in it,... and I enjoy every inch of it.
So nice to have an other vacation.
You write so welllll.....
We are cute... aren't we?
Thank you Sir. I enjoy the writing very much!
Hmm indeed, it almost feels like going on holiday again

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-08-2016, 04:42 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

This week, I'm going to be thinking of part 3.

In this part, we'll arrive at the campground. The people of getDare can help me out by thinking of certain campground rules, or punishments. Or hey, maybe a reward if the pet behaves

Of course it's a bdsm-themed campground. So there will be other doms and subs on holiday there. Hmm I'm already fantasising about all the nice games that could be played. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them here!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-08-2016, 01:35 PM   #9
ziggey

Default suggestion

Im in a similar situation like you lucy, i have a LDR master-slave relation ship aswell, would be lovely to be in the story aswell, even just briefly, im ziggey and my master is mrH. im a puppy aswell.

Secondly maybe some fun camping activities engaging with other masters and pups could be quite interesting especially if you dont behave :P

Likes: bondage, fursuit, furry, latex, mummification, rope bondage, puppy play, edging, cbt, cum,...

OK'ish: Gag, butt plug, short chastity

Dislikes: Soft pain, long chastity

Just no: Public, pain, permanent, family, poo, ...
Old 10-09-2016, 12:58 AM   #10
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you for your suggestions!

Yes, its nice to fill the campground with other guests as well.
Oh and there will be lots of activities... . Lots of fun and games. But yes, if there's any bad behaviour it will need to be addressed.

Plus, the washing up needs doing, cleaning the toilet and shower facilities and what not....definitely need more pets/subs/slaves....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-09-2016, 03:40 AM   #11
BlankRose

This is a masterpiece.
Love your work!

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
Old 10-09-2016, 03:51 AM   #12
Skylane182

Such good stories! Been following you since your life as a pet, Very well written, I'm wondering if you ever get rewarded in your fantasy hahah.

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:52 AM   #13
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankRose View Post
This is a masterpiece.
Love your work!
It truely is...
It truely truely truely is....
Old 10-09-2016, 03:59 AM   #14
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankRose View Post
This is a masterpiece.
Love your work!
Wow . Thank you very much!

Feel free to make any suggestions if you like.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 10-09-2016 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-09-2016, 04:01 AM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane182 View Post
Such good stories! Been following you since your life as a pet, Very well written, I'm wondering if you ever get rewarded in your fantasy hahah.
Thank you! And it's so nice that you're following my stories.
Hmm rewards...How does one reward a masochistic pet? Pain and punishment is what turns me on. I'm not one for lots of cuddles or sweet talk
Though I do appreciate you thinking of my wellbeing

I'm open to suggestions for this story.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk