Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-21-2016, 09:59 AM   #1
PrincessOfDiapers

Bug Scared?

Author's Note:

Hi guys, this is my first time ever writing something on here so it'll be a learning experience for me as I've never really tried writing in this kind of style before. I hope I can make this an enjoyable experience for you all.

- Lily

---

Chapter #1

Every story begins with high emotion, that ends up being the catalyst for a journey that the main character will never forgot. For Amy Halife, this emotion was boredom.

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, and the 18 year old girl was getting bored of sitting on her cushioned, red bed - waiting for something to happen, someone to message her, whatever. She'd originally planned to head out in to town today, but her friends had blown her off, some were working; others just couldn't be arsed. This just didn't cut it for Amy, she was a socialite - she needed the attention of her friends. She needed to be out there having the time of her life, not stuck in her room browsing the internet hoping something interesting was happening.

She was scrolling through Reddit when she came across an interesting article on the homepage: aptly titled "Scared? app tops charts on release day," from the Games division of the website.

"Interesting," she mumbled to herself, never having even heard of the app. If people were talking about it on Reddit, it must be worth checking out since the only other mobile game these people seemed to get excited about was Pokemon:GO which had been amusing for at least an hour or two.

She clicked on to the comments and started scrolling through them. One user commented, "This app is just so innovative. Like nothing I've ever seen before on the app store." Another user said: "I definitely understand where it gets it's name." The rest of the users posted vague references to Harambe and Donald Trump, so she clicked off it.

With a shrug and deciding that it was either this or redownloading Tinder for the twentieth time, she opened the iOS app store and soon found herself on the app store page for the "Scared?" app. The logo for the app was just a black "S" on a white background which Amy had to give them credit for simplicity.

Within seconds, the app was downloaded and she opened it up on her phone.

"Welcome!" her phone blurted out instantly, which made Amy jump as most apps simply opened with a welcome screen rather than an actual noise. "Please tell me your name!"

Amy looked at her phone, there was no keyboard to type in. "Amy?" she spoke out.

"Hi Amy," her phone continued, the voice as robotic as you would expect, "My name is Scar. Thank you for downloading "Scared?"."

"Um, no problem," she smirked, knowing fine well her phone wouldn't understand this one bit.

"Scared? is a massive multiplayer online role-playing game, which uses state of the art technology in your phone to completely transform your playing environment. For our terms and service, please click the link at the bottom of your screen. If you would like to play immediately, please say "Skip"," the phone continued, once it had finished it's pause.

Amy laughed, as if she was going to read the Terms and Conditions, "Skip."

"Are you sure?" Scar responded, "Once you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions, you may not redact your agreement."

Amy shrugged, "Yes."

"Excellent," her phone responded. "Now, let me explain to you the rules."

Amy nodded. She wasn't quite sure what she was expecting, she had downloaded this game purely off of some random suggestions on the internet. It was impressing her so far, however.

"I will give you a challenge, with a time limit to complete it in. If your challenge is not completed in that time, you will be punished accordingly. For more information, please click one of the three buttons provided."

Amy looked at the screen, there were three buttons - a "Challenge?" button, a "Punishment?" button and a "Skip" button. Confused, she pressed the first button.

"Challenges will consist of you completing a task, in person. This could be as simple as go and do some exercise or take out the trash. Using state of the art technology, we can detect when a task is completed and prevent you from being punished," the phone read out.

Amy nodded, this sounded like ok. More of a motivational thing than a game, however. She pressed the second button, wanting to follow the full tutorial.

"Punishments will vary massively depending on the offense and many have been suggested from other players. We like to keep them a surprise until they actually happen, however, so we hope you can trust us that they are great!" the phone read out, "Now that you have read all instructions, it is time for your first task, Amy."

Amy nodded, she wasn't sure what her phone was about to tell her.

"Spank your arse ten times for me, Amy," her phone read out.

"You what?" she smirked, slightly shocked by it's remark.

"You heard me," the voice on the phone laughed, "You have five minutes."

Lover of Diapers, Humiliation and Total Control
Limits are social suicide, anal, blood and enemas.
No longer in denial
I am trapped until diapers until 11:59pm December 4th.

No public Kik. PM me if you want my private one
PrincessOfDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to PrincessOfDiapers for this post:
Old 09-21-2016, 10:44 AM   #2
Humilate me

this is really good so far please carry on
Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled eating cum diapers peeing my pants, orgasm denial, RP, Panties, and pooping my pants, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking, anything not specified
Dislikes: Friends Orgasms
Limits: pics, cam and social media

DARE ME I DARE YOU
61 DAYS DENIAL LEFT

18/SISSY/uk/useless clit

PM Dares
For every PM I receive I won't cum for a day like a good girl.
Buzz9572's Sissy baby princess
Humilate me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:46 AM   #3
PrincessOfDiapers

Chapter #2

Amy smirked, "So this is some kind of kinky app, right?"

"To some, it might be," Scar responded calmly, "We choose our specimens very carefully. Now complete the spanks like a good girl, Amy."

Amy chuckled again, "Yep, this isn't for me," as she reached for the home button her iPhone. The phone did not exit the app, however. She pressed it again but her only response was laughter coming through the phone.

"Oh, you silly girl," Scar chuckled, "We control your phone now. You didn't read the Terms of Service, you agreed to this."

"Yeah, whatever," Amy rolled her eyes, pressing the off button on her phone and watching as the screen faded to black. Chuckling to herself at such an odd turn of events, she turned over towards her laptop, deciding to recheck the thread on Reddit about what this stupid game was about.

"I WOULD ADVISE YOU NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN, AMY." was plastered along the screen, in a pop-up window.

The heart in Amy's chest skipped a beat as she looked at the message. Her eyes open in horror, she clicked the small "x" at the top right and watched as the message disappeared, only to reappear: "TURN YOUR PHONE BACK ON NOW OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED."

With a yelp, she slammed the laptop lid shut and just sat on her bed. What was happening? She was being hacked, she told herself. That's all, just some hacker who thinks he's funny. She'd leave her phone off for a couple of days then come back to it, the hacker probably wanted it on because he couldn't access the data while it was off. Yeah, that made sense.

As soon as she had calmed herself down, there was a crash next to her as something came flying through her window. A rock came cascading through and landed on her bed, just inches away from her.

"What the..." she yelled out, jumping away in fright, looking at the rock which had just landed. She pulled back the curtains to see an empty street, no guilty culprit lurking around. She turned towards the rock, hoping it would contain a clue as to the criminal responsible for it.

"HAVE I GOT YOUR ATTENTION, AMY?" a message on the rock had scrawled on it, "TURN ON YOUR PHONE NOW OR IT'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR WINDOW. -S".

She stared blankly at the note for a few minutes.

"How is this possible?" she mumbled to herself. This wasn't real it couldn't be... She reached for her phone, hoping it had corrected herself and watched as it lit up. As it started up, it flicked immediately to the Scared? home screen, a plain white screen with the S logo on it.

"Good girl," Scar chuckled as soon as the page came in to view, "I almost thought I would have to punish you further."

"Who are you?" she growled in to her phone.

"I am Scar. One of the developers of Scared?, you are one of our players and I will make sure it is a hell of a game for you," he responded, calmly.

"Why are you doing this to me? Everyone else says this is a great game..." she whispered in to her phone, her heart racing in her chest.

"I'll answer your questions in time, Amy," Scar chuckled, "But first, I want you to spank your arse. You're already out of time, but given the circumstances I'll give you an extension."

Amy looked at her phone, "Why would I do that?"

Scar laughed, "You really don't understand the urgency of your situation, do you? Ok, I'll level with you - either you do me the tiny pleasure of spanking your arse just ten times for me, or your mother, Miss Andrea, will not be coming home."

"You what?" Amy scowled in to her phone, "Leave my mother out of this."

Scar shrugged, "If you care so much about your mother, you'll spank your arse for me. Otherwise, the only home she'll be going to is a ditch."

"You're bluffing."

"Are you in the position to be making that accusation?"

"...No," Amy whelped. She bit her lip, she was going to have to do this, she was actually going to have to spank her arse because some creep over the phone was making her.

"Take the pants off," Scar chuckled, as she raised a hand.

With a sigh, Amy pulled down her joggers and her panties, revealing her bare arse to herself. She raised her hand and felt it smack against her backside. The first blow stung immediately and she hesitated to deal the second, but she kept them coming. She wasn't sure if she was being watched but she didn't seem to know anything about this situation, really. A bruised arse was worth knowing her mother was safe.

As she pulled her hand away after the tenth spank, her arse tingled with how raw it was and was a slight shade of pink. She glanced at her phone which lit up green.

"Good job," Scar chuckled, "I almost thought I'd have to get blood on my hands already. Now that you know the stakes, shall we continue with the next task or do I need to start making more threats?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"That's yes, Sir, to you, Amy," Scar responded.

"Yes, Sir," she sighed again.

"Good. Now I think it's time we head outside. Town would be nice, I think," Scar chuckled, in a quite sinister manner.

No longer in denial

Old 09-21-2016, 11:55 AM   #4
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice so far! I hope it continues!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:57 AM   #5
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Very good start! I'm very intrigued

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:00 PM   #6
PrincessOfDiapers

Thank you guys for the positive words so far. I'm going to try to get at least a chapter a day but I'll probably miss a few days. Not quite sure how many chapters there will be in total but I do have a complete plan of where this is heading.

No longer in denial

Old 09-21-2016, 12:33 PM   #7
Humilate me

please I cant wait!!
Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled eating cum diapers peeing my pants, orgasm denial, RP, Panties, and pooping my pants, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking, anything not specified
Dislikes: Friends Orgasms
Limits: pics, cam and social media

DARE ME I DARE YOU
61 DAYS DENIAL LEFT

18/SISSY/uk/useless clit

PM Dares
For every PM I receive I won't cum for a day like a good girl.
Buzz9572's Sissy baby princess
Humilate me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #8
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

This is seeming really nice, i've never really put effort into reading this part of the site but this seems amazing. Terms and conditions will get us all.... Some day :P.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:51 AM   #9
crazylildoll

loved it though, in future, would love to also read how her mom is enslaved by the app

can`t wait for more...
crazylildoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:19 PM   #10
PrincessOfDiapers

Chapter #3

The walk to town was a nerve-wracking one for Amy, as she knew she wasn't going to like what awaited her. Scar was going to escalate things, and how far was he going to go? Would he ever stop? What was she going to do? She bit her lip, she was going to have to think of something, bide her time and work out exactly what was going on so she could fight back.

"Stop, this'll do," Scar called from her pocket, as Amy approached the centre of town.

She lived in a small city, with only one main commercial district - right in the centre, aptly named "town" by the locals. It was here that everything that happened in the city ever happened and Amy knew there were going to be familiar faces here. What they would see, she wasn't completely sure.

"Okay, my darling," Scar began, speaking as loud as ever which made Amy slightly nervous that someone would overhear, despite no one being in sight, "I want you to go in to a store of your choice and buy yourself some baby diapers. Look the cashier right in the eyes and tell them that they're for you."

Amy broke down in to complete laughter, "Are you serious? Diapers?" This didn't make much sense to her at all, this was ridiculous. "Is that seriousy what you're in to, making girls wear diapers?"

"I never said you need to wear them," said Scar, "And I'm not doing this for sexual pleasure. I'm doing this for your benefit, so you will do as I say."

Amy shrugged, "And what if I say no? I don't quite fancy the idea of telling people I'm buying diapers."

"Punishments are a surprise, but they will be very very severe," Scar chuckled.

Amy growled. This guy had threatened her mother but he hadn't actually done anything too ridiculous. The smashed window was something but any kid could've done that, yet was she prepared to call his bluff?

"I'm not going to do it unless you tell me what's at stake," she shrugged, "How do I know you're not bluffing?"

Scar chuckled, "I have more control over this city than you dare believe, little girl, do not make me show it."

"That's easy to say, not so easy to do," Amy spat.

Suddenly, Amy felt something slap her in the face and she was thrusted backwards. She jumped up and raised her fists, prepared to fight back but there was nobody there. "What the..." she whispered.

"I have full control over your body, you slut," Scar chuckled, in a sinister manner, "The second you touched the app on your phone, it sent electrical impulses down your nervous system that allow me to control every single muscle in your pathetic, little body."

Amy shook her head, "No... That's not possible." It didn't sound possibly, everything she'd ever learned in biology made it seem impossible, yet how did... She gasped and grabbed her throat, suddenly very short on air, as she couldn't breathe. She fell to the ground and for a second, thought this was the end.

It wasn't, as everything suddenly returned to normal.

"It is very much possible," Scar grinned, the grin apparant through his intonation, while Amy recollected her breath, "I understand this type of science may be a... breath of fresh air to you but it is very much possible."

Amy nodded, "Yes... Sir."

"Right, so get to buying those diapers," Scar chuckled, "Or I will have to punish you further."

---

Amy arrived at the drug store, bracing herself. This was going to be so awkward, she was usually a very quiet girl - quite loud among friends, but definitely not in public. She made her way over towards the diaper aisle and picked up a selection of Pampers.

"They probably won't fit," she shrugged to herself, "Which is fine by me."

Feeling, and looking, very nervous, she went over to the till, diapers in hand and put them on the cashier. It was a young woman manning the till, not one that she recognised, thank god.

"Remember," Scar spoke out, from her pocket, although Amy didn't think the lady heard; she still felt incredibly nervous.

"£9.99," the girl smiled reaching out her hand.

"These are for me," Amy half-whispered as she put the money in to the girl's hands.

The girl laughed, but Amy felt very relieved to quickly realise that she wasn't laughing at her but with her. "Oh, that's funny!" she laughed, a genuine laugh, "Actually haven't heard that one before. If you want pacifiers or anything, they're over there," she chuckled, motioning back towards the baby aisles.

Amy smiled and nodded, "Nah, think I'm good for today."

"See ya, baby girl," the cashier chuckled to herself as Amy left the store, diapers in a carrier bag.

---

"I'm proud of you," Scar smiled, "You held your cool very well."

"Thank you," Amy gave a small smile, not quite trusting Scar... at all. "I guess."

Amy was strolling through a quiet part of town, talking to Scar while he was in her pocket. Obviously, he wasn't actually in her pocket but the phone was in her pocket. "What now?" she said, quite sullen about asking so.

"I thought we'd do something a bit different," responded Scar, calmly, "I figured you'd enjoy shaking it up a bit."

Amy nodded, biting her inner lip, "What do you have in mind?"

Scar just gave a sinister chuckle down the phone as Amy suddenly felt her crotch area become much warmer than usual, and felt the horrors of trickles of piss running down her leg. "No..." she gasped out.

"Oh yes!" Scar laughed as Amy's eyes widened in horror, looking for a place to run in the streets.

No longer in denial

Old 09-22-2016, 02:28 PM   #11
Joker50
Distinguished Member

this is very good and most enjoyable.

Re: Is it just a coincidence that all the girls on this site seem to have pictures as a limit?, the answer is probably yes because there have been bad experiences in the past. but then they go on kik and quite a few happily share. makes no sense but there it is.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:52 PM   #12
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

So far I love this story! Please keep it up!

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #13
PrincessOfDiapers

Author's Note: Probably my least favourite chapter yet, it just felt messy. Thank you for the support so far.

---

Chapter #4

Amy's mind was racing, at a few hundred miles an hour. Where was she going to go? Her joggers were completely soaked, an obvious wet patch. She ducked in to a side street to her right but it was a dead-end, she couldn't hide her for the rest of her life... could she?

No, she shook her head. She'd have to find somewhere to change. She'd have to find a way to get herself in to a toilet. She groaned, this was going to be such a tough task. She couldn't go anywhere small, she would have to blend in with the crowd and hope that no one noticed the massive pissy patch in her pants. Then she'd have to... She glanced over towards the diapers and groaned again.

"What are you waiting for?" Scar huffed, "If you're waiting for your pants to dry, don't bother - you'll just soak them again."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Whatever." With a gulp she stepped out on the streets and started walking, not trying to look sheepish. Trying to look confident, like she blended in - she needed to avoid attention. She looked up towards the towering retail store next to her and decided that was her best bet.

She stepped in to the store, a vast space. "Where are the toilets?" she groaned, her eyes flittering around. She was sure people were looking at her, but she couldn't look. She didn't dare, the second she saw someone looking at her, she knew she wouldn't be able to go on.

Her eyes wandered to a sign dangling from the ceiling. "Second floor," she mumbled to herself, "Fantastic."

She stepped to the side, towards the elevators. As the door dinned open, she was very relieved to see no one come out of the other end. She stepped in to the elevator and it began to ascend... and ascend... and ascend.

"What are you doing?" Amy quipped, as she realised that the elevator definitely should have stopped by now.

"Figured I'd save you the walk," Scar responded, passing off the favour, "Just get your diaper on now."

"Right," Amy sighed, not completely sure on how Scar was managing this little trick but she had accepted that the things he could do made no sense. She pulled down her pants and stood in the elevator butt naked for just a few moments staring at the diapers. They looked almost threatening. "I don't even know how to put one on..." she mumbled.

"Easily sorted," Scar laughed, as the elevator light suddenly flickered. As the light came back on, Amy was completely shocked to discover that the diaper had been put on her. The thick mass of the diaper was now wrapped around her crotch, weighing it down considerably. She felt almost cleaned of the pee that had once been there, but it was still quite warm - insulated from the diaper.

"...How?" she gasped out, completely shocked. The whole control of technology made sense and even the nervous system control made kind of sense but this was just... this was godly powers.

Scar chuckled, "You would be amazing at the powers we have at our fingertips."

"And you use them for this?"

"I have very good reasons for what I am doing," Scar stropped, "I keep telling you this, I will tell you when it isn't detrimental to the cause."

"Right," Amy sighed, shaking her head.

"Enough talk," Scar responded, more seriously, as the elevator door swung open and a young woman got on to the elevator, Amy guessed around twenty.

She stepped on and pressed the button for ground floor. As the door swung shut, she gave a confused look towards Amy, but didn't say anything. Amy felt herself blushing. This woman must think she's disabled. Great.

As the woman stepped off, Amy stayed still, not daring to step off on to the shop floor in just a diaper and her shirt. Her pants had vanished. "What's next?" she asked, hoping it involved magically teleporting out of town.

"Figured I'd leave you to your own devices for a bit," Scar laughed, "I think I have a friend who wants to speak to you."

"What?" Amy called out, but to no response. "You dick head," she grumbled, wanting to throw her phone to the ground.

She stepped out on the shop floor, feeling even more humiliated than when she walked through in the wet pants. She looked both ways and walked swiftly over towards the main door. As she approached, she quickly became aware of two bulky men standing by the door, eyes right on her. As soon as she locked eyes with them, they started to move towards her.

"Fuck," she whispered to herself. Scar had said something about a friend, was this what he meant?

She backed away, which quickly turned in to running away.

"Great," she thought to herself, as she found herself racing through the aisles of clothes, "Not only is there a girl in a diaper in store, she's now running around."

She looked around, where were the two guys? She couldn't see them anywhere. She bit her lip, how was she going to get out of this mess?

"Amy?" came a voice from down the aisle. Of all the words Amy could've heard, her name was perhaps the scariest thought. No one could see her like this. She quickly ducked down in to the clothes wrack. "Amy!" came a voice as someone came pounding the aisle. "What are you doing down there?"

Amy poked her head out of the clothes, to see who was talking to her. "Oh, hi Karen," she mumbled, giving a very awkward smile.

Karen was a girl from college, not so much a friend but definitely more than a acquitance. "What are you doing down there?" Karen asked, tilting her head as if she was a curious puppy.

"Oh, you know - just enjoying the view," she shrugged.

"Really?" smirked Karen, "Because if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're hiding from someone."

"Oh, yeah that's exactly what I'm doing," Amy responded, looking around awkwardly. "You're kinda blowing my cover."

"Don't try to pretend it wasn't me you were hiding from," Karen chuckled, shaking her head, "I'm not stupid, Amy."

"Huh? What? No, Karen, I'm hiding from security," Amy laughed, now was not the time for teenage drama.

Karen laughed, "C'mon, good girl Amy getting in trouble from security?"

"I'll tell you why some day, now can you leave?" Amy responded.

"I needed to talk to you about something," Karen shrugged, "Have you played that new game?"

"What game?" Amy asked, her face going white - as she knew exactly what Karen was going to say next.

"You know... That new mobile game everyone is talking about..."

"Flappy Bird?"

"No, silly," Karen laughed, "That new one, Scared?"

No longer in denial

The following user says Thank You to PrincessOfDiapers for this post:
Old 09-23-2016, 02:28 PM   #14
Xxxbe
getDare Sweetheart

Keep on going with these storys, they are amazing

My limits are: public, scat, exposure, pictures/vieos,I might have forgotten some but I will tell you when I'm not ok with something.
Xxxbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 06:06 PM   #15
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

You definitely have a thing for writing this stuff. Can't wait for part 5. This sort of inspires me to write something but I don't have the grammar skills it takes to keep run-on sentences from happening. Also even if I was successful I would probably burn out quick and leave myself useless and others wanting and begging for more.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JGVBjj for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk