Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-08-2016, 08:56 PM   #1
thiskittykat

Book Finally Emancipated

this is my first attempt and my first ever story on here. If you would like more please leave a comment. thank you and i hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1 My Court Hearing

Hey im Lena, I have blonde hair with black roots and the bluest eyes im only 5'2 and small in size i just turned 16 a month ago and i think things are going to change. You see I've been in foster care most of my life. i moved around a lot, from home to home changing school districts. i always dreamed of a family adopting me for me, not to be a baby sister or to have a government check come in. Most of the time i got Adopted and i had to take care of the kids like i instantly became a mother. Every one at school would bully me, made fun of me for being in foster care or getting adopted by Weirdos, I got laughed at on a weekly basis. some of the girls in the schools i attended always made fun of me,and was just mean, i remember one saying "you cant be here this is a father daughter dance and you don't have a father". I like Dances i like to dance, but that kinda broke me. I stopped dancing and going to events that involved parents attending. i always liked getting removed from a foster home i also didn't mind changing schools matter the fact i would have loved moving schools more often. Sometimes i would intentionally get suspended from school or removed from foster homes just to get away from all the hate. As of right now i am in a Girls home, i don't mind it here everyone usually has had or gone through similar paths. Losing there family in some weird tragic event or there family just left them on a front door step. My family was involved in a fatal crash on July 22 2001 i was 2 my sister was 10, me and my sister was with are grandma at the time. She took us in and we lived with her for a few years Before she became deceased from a heart attack in March 2005. Taylor and i was at school at the time, but that didn't change anything. i was 6 my sister was 14. Me and my sister Taylor handed the deaths of are parents and grandma differently, i was to young to know what happened to our parents, but Taylor knew exactly what was going on. After are grandma passed me and Taylor was placed into a foster home, at first they wanted to keep us together, but everyone wanted to adopt me since i was still little, but for my sister it was different. they didn't want a 14 year old girl going through puberty they only wanted me. We were Separated a month later, that was the last time i seen Taylor.

I recently turned 16 which means i am able to get emancipated from foster care. i found a family that would financially help through the process, all i needed was a judge to approve my request in court. it was January 21st 2015 when i finally had my court date "only took a month". When i went into the court house security asked me to follow them, so naturally i did they took me into the court room and brought me to one of the front tables in front of the fence, i was shaking with nerves. i kept looking at Jake and heather hoping the judge will approve of them being my financial aid. at least for the down payments of a apartment and in till i get a good full time paying job. after some talking and a 30 min lunch break later the judge finally approved them and gave me emancipation from foster care. i jumped with joy hugging Jake and heather for what felt like forever, i was so happy no more foster care, no more changing schools. I was finally free of changing homes and living with a bunch of girls in girl homes.later that day Jake and i found an apartment for me to settle down in. we bought all new furniture and clothing for me and i got to place everything how i like it. No more following orders, No more moving. i was happy for the first time i could remember.

A month later the judge stopped having inspections and i could now live completely alone without anyone checking up on me or telling me what to do. Heather wanted to celebrate, so heather and Jake can over and cooked for me like i was a guest. my life couldn't have gotten any better. we all sat down to eat, Jake made a beautiful Salmon breaded fish on rice. It was amazing i could just see my future taking a turn for the best. After dinner Heather wanted to do a toast to me and my new life, she pored all of us drinks mine being a fruit juice because of my age. We toasted and all took a sip of are drinks, i kept thinking on how my life has changed and where i would go from here, all of a sudden i started feeling dizzy. I fell over trying to ask for help, but i couldn't see anyone it was all blurry. i gave one last attempt to ask for help and i fell unconscious. I woke up to find my self in a cell, as i looked around all i can see is a bed made very neat, a toilet with a sink and a window with bars and very thick glass. As i finally came to my feet barely able to stand i hear a clunk by the door. i never saw a door when i was looking around i looked up to see a little sliding window on this huge metal door open with a man staring at me. when i glanced at him he quickly shut the window. I fell out again probably the drugs or whatever they gave during dinner. i had Blurred visioned while attempting to look up at the door watching it open, boots start banging closer and closer until i felt a sting in my neck my eyes slowing closing noises slowly dimming i hear someone say bring her and before i could do anything else i completely blacked out.

thiskittykat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to thiskittykat for this post:
Old 09-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #2
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

I'm excited to find out what happens next! Keep writing!

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareLover159 for this post:
Old 09-10-2016, 03:42 AM   #3
wr246

I can't wait to see where this is going

Likes: crossdressing, humiliation, pee(only in pants(if in diapers I may be open to messing them)) losing, anal, cum eating
Dislikes: pussy
limits: scat, illegal, family, winning, toilet

Member of Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

PM Dares
wr246 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wr246 for this post:
Old 09-14-2016, 05:09 PM   #4
thiskittykat

Book Ch 2- The Good and The Bad

Chapter 2 The Good and The Bad

When I woke up I found myself staring at a wall with neck pain and numb arms, I was hanging there with my neck chained to a wall and my hands chained to the neck piece behind my back. I was fully naked, before I could even turn around a very cold and powerful water stream crashes into me. Someone was spraying water or something. My hands were bound I was locked to the wall barely able to move. The chain was probably a foot away from the wall not allowing me to move far. I tried to lift my legs to block the water from hitting more sensitive parts of me, but it didn’t work it still hurt no matter what I did or how I stood. after a few minutes or so The water suddenly stopped, there was a clunk and then there was just silence. All I can hear was my heartbeat beating a hundred times a minute. I turned around looking for someone or anyone to be standing there staring at me, but there was nothing only a big hose laying on the floor. I was tearing from the water pressure and now I am shivering and I could barely even stand. I'm not sure how long i have been standing here, my feet have started to shake so I started to switch feet each time one would start to shake. After who knows how long later I hear a noise. I looked around to see a man walking toward me with a mask on, I started to tear and beg him to let me go asking him to let me go. He grabs my month and orders me not to speak He says " You will not speak unless spoken to, you will not look at anyone unless told to, you will not run away or fight back. Understand? " I shook my head yes, but he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back until I was looking at him and then he says " UNDERSTAND? " and I softly say " Yes sir". He pushes my head forcefully and grabs the neck chain pulling me towards the wall. Im now standing on my tippy toes while he holds me up unlocking the chain from the wall, he then grabs the chain and pulls me along like a leash. I follow quietly while looking down at the floor scared of what will happen if I misbehave. He takes me down this long hallway. the hallway had doors with little windows in them I wonder if there is more people here besides me, I haven't seen any others besides the man pulling me right now. He stops at a door and opens it, it’s the cell I was in, he pushes me in and shuts the door. I yell " No, please let me out. Please! " I listen and hear footsteps going back down the hall. I start kicking the door yelling at whoever was outside, the door opens it was the same guy as before. Weird I didn’t even here footsteps coming back, he grabbed my chain and pulls me very close to him. He then says " I already told you once slave " and he pulls me down the hallway once again. We stop a door and he opens in, it was a full white room with what looked like cushioned walls and floors. He unlocks my hands from the collar and removes the collar from me he places it right outside the door. He then puts these big foam box gloves on me and throws me into the room the door closing behind me. Its nothing but white, the walls roof even the floor was white and what are these foam gloves for, probably so I can't hurt myself. Wait this is like solitary locked in a confined room with nothing in it. I sat in a corner and start to cry wondering why me how could this happen to me, my life was changing and now I'm trapped in god knows where in a small white room. I still don’t know what they want or who it is, everything before I woke up in the cell is just a blur I can't remember anything. This can't be happening I looked around again looking for anything, Nothing you could barely even see the door. I sat in my corner and cried for hours no food no water nobody even checked on me, slowly losing my mind in this white room.
Some time later, I hear the door unlocking as I lift my head up to see what's the noise the door opens and the same man who put me here is standing there. I start crying, I didn’t want to talk or say anything that’s how I ended up in this white room anyway. He then says " get up" in a demanding voice. I stand up slowly and walk slowly towards him looking for what could be a quick exit, I wasn’t bound or anything it could be possible to outrun him, but I don’t even know where to go I probably won't get far before I get caught and thrown back into this room. He grabs my hair and pulls me up to his eye level. I'm holding his hands trying to pull myself up with him reliving some of my weight that was being held up by my hair, but I still have the foam boxes on my hands. He then says " we could do this the easy way or the hard way? " I then say in a soft cracked voice " easy way sir ". he then drops me down and hands me some pants and a t-shirt. He stands over me about 2 feet if not more than my height, he removes the gloves from my hands and I quickly put on the clothes and walk freely in the direction he wants me to walk. I was surprised he let me walk without being bound or even held, he was closely behind me and I wasn’t gonna look back unless he demanded it. As we walked down the hall a man in a full black suit came out of a door and said " follow me Lena ". my heart dropped, how does he know my name he must know what has happened to me. I follow him into a office in which he told me to take a seat and welcomes me to some dinner he had placed on the office desk. I quickly started eating, he didn’t have to tell me twice. As I was eating he says " I'm sorry you spent a day and a half in solitary, but we have rules here that you broke yesterday morning. Now I don’t believe we have gone over these rule yet, but we showed one thing that can happen if you misbehave. " I looked up and asked him " why am I here, where am I, how do you know who I am " he interrupts me " Lena, you were sold to us by an anonymous source, we did a background check and some other research to learn about you. All though we are far away from any civilization I like to look at this place as a little city of my own. You see Lena I am the overseer of this fine place, we bring people here and change them into something that could profit this organization. Like you lena, I have a vision for you " I interrupt him saying aggressively " a vision for me, like am some sort of lab rat that can be tested on and researched " he then jumps up and grabs my hair throwing the plate of food off the table and crashing my head and chest onto the top of the desk pushing me down roughly. He then puts his head right next to my ear and says " this will be the last time you interrupt me or anyone that works here, I take it that Jones didn’t tell you to only speak when spoken to. Which means if I ask a question or anything similar you may speak. have I asked you any questions yet or gave you permission to speak. " I nervously say " no sir no ". he lets me go and he sits down, I sit down slowly scared and shaking. He then continues to speak " As I was saying, we buy people from others that will send them to us and then we change them. Like for an example a boy is sent here, if he will not make a good guard or a bounty hunter which looks for people to sell or give to us. He will be transformed into a girl. which in sometime after performing hormone treatment and other plastic surgeries he will become a she and over time she will be moved to a whore house until someone wants to buy them for a personal slave or sex slave or even a maid it doesn't really matter to use what they use them for after there sold. " I raise my hand asking permission to speak. He says " you may" I ask " so what are your plans with me" he says " good question Lena, you see my vision of you was to possible make you into a assistant, my assistant. As I am getting older this job gets harder you see I'm 53 now, I know i don’t look it, but I am and to be in control of this who place with no help is a little much sometimes. my research says that you are smart and reliable I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. Of course im not just giving you this position you'll have to earn it, but I am giving you the opportunity. So think it over a good nights sleep and ill have Jones bring you back in the morning. In the morning I will give you a tour and show you what we do here." He then calls for Jones to take me back to my cell.
When I get back to my cell I lay in the bed and think. It doesn't matter what I pick I'm going to end up obeying someone no matter what. I need to come up with a way to leave maybe when he gives me a tour I can look around and map out some routes and maybe find some exits. This may take some time, but I am not becoming someone's pet or slave or whatever. As I slowly start to dose of I hear some beats. Like it's raining outside, I look up at the window to see it storming outside. The rain helped me slowly dose off and fall into a deep sleep.

Last edited by thiskittykat; 09-14-2016 at 05:10 PM. Reason: fixing error
thiskittykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #5
Skylane182

Why do all the good stories become abandoned....

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Skylane182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:52 AM   #6
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane182 View Post
Why do all the good stories become abandoned....
I was wondering the same thing
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk